Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite (10696 Views)

Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live / Southeast Governors Have Mortgaged Ndiigbo Future—max Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by musiwa11: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
gbanite is wrong, sharia is not the reason for boko haram.. sharia have been in place even before obasanjo came to power in those state... they had sharia.

Boko haram started with the killing of yusef. which trigger other issue and even the satellite pictures they are looking at..
they are looking at the satellite pictures in the north.. and they know it does not reflect the census of nigeria.. which claim they were majority. instead of the govt finding a good solution to the problem. they refuse.. You cant force people to be minority.. from assuming they were majority before..

when you have a case like this you iron out the issue.. but govt have refused for nearly 5years to bring up the issue because they are buying time to make the northerners agree with their minority status. they show them on television..

That is enought to piss them off. that they are minority.. but here is the truth, they were not the one who cancel the initial agreement before indepedent of 3 nation. It was the igbo..

I said we return or remove the western niger to please them.. since goodluck does not want to loss his job
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by guess1109(f): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
cry
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by ikeyman00(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
@@@@

i think GBanite is right

shaira in the north can only fortify the coming of wickedness that has been doing the damage in the north.

it was never right but the coward obj allowed it

everybody should know that
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by ikeyman00(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
@@@

guess111

Stop deluding yourself, northern moslems are better moslems than their southwestern moslems, they brought Islam thru trades to the south.Also Hausas still practice Islam in its purest form. If you dont believe me, look at NASFAT as an example, a majority yoruba Islamic sect. If you attend some of their services you may find it difficult to know whether u are in a church or mosque. The islam of the yoruba has been greatly diluted and that is why hausa moslems call them hippocrites. And besides there are more genuine and practicing moslems in the north, I know because I live here in the north. You cannot be practising islam the way southwesterners are currently practicing it if u are following the Quran in totality. The absolute truth is that Hausas are the real moslems most yoruba moslems are not. The sooner we know this the better for all of us
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

if ikeyman has to speak then i think 99% of moslems including the looters,ashawos,killers and vampires in the north are hypocrites.

i often wonder what the abokis and their moslem 's brother still lives their lives in the west; i think they should be spending time in the caves

u can clearly see the way things are setup in the north need to be changed so badly im afraid
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by guess1109(f): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Am seeing Nig. problem as religious and ethnic thing
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by ikeyman00(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
@@@@

guess

What m saying is that it is not possible to be following the dictates of the Quran in totality and still have a peaceful society,, examples abound here in the north and numerous other islamic nations. The moslems in the southwest are not troublesome because they are evidently ignoring many directives in the Quran and hadith that expressly mandate them to kill christian and jewish infidels

agree and it will take the north 100 more years to wake up to that!
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by kilimanjaro(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
fellis:

Some northern elders and politicians have actually come out in public to condemn Boko Haram.

And I think GEJ said that the people sponsoring BH are in his cabinet (why do people keep forgetting that he made that comment?) so why hasn't he done anything to fish them out and make them face the music?
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by miiraaj: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2013
CFCfan:

Governor Oshiomhole, a Muslim, is the governor of Edo State.
Pls pls and pls,Adams Oshiomole is not a muslim. He is a catholic christian. Abeg,if u dnt knw somtin,just keep shut.
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by miiraaj: 6:32am On Jan 13, 2013
confusion247:
Do you mean that middle belt is now a northern state?
Middle belt is in the south south! Illiterate
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by chiefbatiatus(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
miiraaj:
Saying people down the north are happy with wat Boko haram is doing in the north truely shows you havnt been to the north,and sure have no idea of what's happening. In the north,there are places that are mostly christians and when muslims are killed,we don't hear you talk abt it.

Another muslim lie, always diverting arguments in order to subvert the truth. So how many times have christians started the fighting against muslims in the north? How many mosques have been bombed by christians? How many times have muslims been kidnapped by christian youths and then beheaded? Brain-washed and deranged fanatics! I keep saying that you can never educate a muslim, he will keep turning the fact around. See the sri lankan woman that was executed some days ago by saudi govt for purpotedly killing a 4 month old baby she was nanny to when she was 17yrs. Its on record her guilt was established without a single contribution from her due to language barrier. NiGeria MUST divide let no man deceive himself. If we don't, our children will be forced to.

Can't you all see how muslim northerners are intentionally giving birth to many children in order to increase their political power beyond the other regions? Just like someone said earlier, where muslims are majority, they either force you to convert or eliminate you as its been done right now in northern nigeria, egypt, sudan etc. If there is still any christian out there deluding himself that jonathan is not performing and that a northerner is better by 2015, then you better wake up. The next election is going to be nothing but religion and jonathan must return whether he is competent or not. We have no business talking performance when you are still dealing with savages with stone age mindsets
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by CROWE: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
The radical Islamism is further north and many of the central states are heavily christian, I believe that every state in Nigeria except those with full on sharia, the ones with partial sharia are welcome, we should all unite and secede and form a country were everybody on their own right agrees with the terms, we shouldn't just talk about it, we need a movement, we need action!!!
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by Yujin(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
OBJ deliberately ran away from sharia because he feared to confront face to face the bulls trampling the progressive people in Nigeria.
Apportioning blames now won't solve anything. Only solutions should be proferred.
For those who heap insults with thick vituperations on GEJ, will you give an unalloyed support to him if he does(rolls out the tanks in the North east) what you people want? Will you readily shun pleasure, bare arms and march on rough grounds to win your freedom and march on in progress?
I just gave you a clue to what that decision could result to. Well, you can't escape to bare arms at least in 2015(when the baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood).
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by adaybayor(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
guess1109:
Stop deluding yourself, northern moslems are better moslems than their southwestern moslems, they brought Islam thru trades to the south.Also Hausas still practice Islam in its purest form. If you dont believe me, look at NASFAT as an example, a majority yoruba Islamic sect. If you attend some of their services you may find it difficult to know whether u are in a church or mosque. The islam of the yoruba has been greatly diluted and that is why hausa moslems call them hippocrites. And besides there are more genuine and practicing moslems in the north, I know because I live here in the north. You cannot be practising islam the way southwesterners are currently practicing it if u are following the Quran in totality. The absolute truth is that Hausas are the real moslems most yoruba moslems are not. The sooner we know this the better for all of us

STFU!!! ...I think you are the one suffering from delusion. Calling nasfat a sect shows you know nothing. Nasfat is just a prayer group and they don't hold any special ideology. Who are you to say who a real muslim is? If hausas are so much into islam as you claim, why do we have many of them as smokers? idiot!
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by Yujin(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Gideon Orkar was very right. He identified the problem but was unlucky to have fallen outside the time designed by destiny. He was indeed visionary.
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by chiefbatiatus(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
Yujin: Gideon Orkar was very right. He identified the problem but was unlucky to have fallen outside the time designed by destiny. He was indeed visionary.

I have checked your posts, I think you are one of the few people in nigeria that knows the real issues and are prepared. Most other nigerians including GEJ are still fooling themselves that this contraption called nigeria will work. It won't!. The northern muslims will not allow it, they are the single biggest problem.

1 Like

Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by Dee60: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
The comment made by the gentleman is completely off tangent. What manner of 'security expertise' is this? Soon we will have someone call himself a nuclear expert just because he knows how to mix kerosene with diesel!
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by musiwa11: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Obasanjo role was that it was under obasanjo all of this happen. but not in 1999 as claim but around the 70's if you read the history. You have to know obasanjo is not well like even among the yorubas.. because he use to steal yoruba people lands. and he was said to be responsible for the murder of Grammy award nominee mother fela anikulapo kuti

sharia in nigeria came to effect because Northerner christain supported and voted to have sharia in nigeria.. And not the story you people are trying to tell. read history.

The Yorubas wanted a secular state, the northerner wanted sharia while the igbos were the devil advocate who assume if they supported the north that they were going to get the presidency in 1979 with the support of the north since they assume that the south may get the president since balewa had rule.. and they did not want the Yoruba to get but the igbos should. So the so call few northeren christain voted to support their fellow northerner muslim against the Yoruba idea of secularity. In support of Arewa. And igbos play the devil advocate at the time. were given the position of vice president as reward. Alex Ekwueme became vice president of Nigeria. so did the few northern christain at that time were supporting their fellow northerners. they did not oppose. Now they can see what is happening.

You should read the history of Nigeria.. and not post nonsense on the internet. the reason why there are issue with it. is that if you read the history. there were clause in that law , that says even muslim had the option of appearing before a sharia court. which is not been implemented in some cases like the case of amina lawal. and christain can not be brought before a sharia court.. but not what you see in the case of "Hisbah = Sharia police"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2yvt09cwtk
Re: Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite by CROWE: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
lol, it is scary how complicated Nigerias history is, too much has happened for us to recover I think. All that deceit and murder just keeps building up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer / Religion Population According To Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Governors Destroyed The Local Government System - Ex-lagos Speaker, Mamora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.