Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Things Men Go Through In Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Go Through In Life (18243 Views)

Why Do Some Men Go After Young Teenage Girls? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / Why Do Men Go Into "caves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by safarigirl(f): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
I disagree with 4,5 and 6.

4. It's not only a man that contributes to a wedding, family and friends alsi contribute, so it's not like all the money is comig from your accout, cos most times, it's not

5. It's not only men that work extra hours. Women do this also, and even face sexual harrassment in the process in most cases. So the entire workload isn't on you

6. Except you decide to marry a parasite, there is no reason why the providing of food and the likes shouldn't be shared equally.

Those three numbers wholly depend on the kind of wife, you, as a man, decided to marry. If you make a wrong judgment and marry a no good leech, you should suffer the consequences,

6 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: I disagree with 4,5 and 6.

4. It's not only a man that contributes to a wedding, family and friends alsi contribute, so it's not like all the money is comig from your accout, cos most times, it's not

5. It's not only men that work extra hours. Women do this also, and even face sexual harrassment in the process in most cases. So the entire workload isn't on you

6. Except you decide to marry a parasite, there is no reason why the providing of food and the likes shouldn't be shared equally.

Those three numbers wholly depend on the kind of wife, you, as a man, decided to marry. If you make a wrong judgment and marry a no good leech, you should suffer the consequences,
The truth is that most women are responsible than men!

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
kulyie: ehen this na man.na the type of men we dey talk be this,not all the lazy ones that will be whining about their responsibilities.@ poster that is what you men were born to do,afterall,carrying a baby for 9 months in a womb is not a childs play.for 9 months you will change your eating patterns,clothes,your body will change,your mood will change,antenatal every now and then,e easy.after you born am finish you go mother am till pikin mature,e easy? We women dey do our own we no dey whine,i nor no why you people con dey whine shocked
No homo o! Bedt.. I gbadun u! Dis ur comment dey turn me on i swear! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]that's our duties right after Adam and Eve sinned against God.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
And I still Fear For this At last angry angry

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo: And I still Fear For this At last angry angry
Your name reminds me of the bad guy in the movie,The Three Amigos. That photo is epic, man. grin grin grin
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
yertyr: Hahaha.... Get all the degrees and accolades and u can't perform in bed...hahahaha *falls from bike*
you be okada rider ni?
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by cindyrella(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
I will LOVE to see the female version of this grin

@topic
To be a man is not a day's job!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
anthony86: when I was much younger. I thought my Dad was harsh and mean so I Loved my mum than him.As i grew older and becoming a man of my own i realise he was the best person i have ever encountered. Men go through a lot to please their wives and raise their kids. Some are late (that is why you have so many widows around), some are in prisons not because they are bad but because they must meet ends means. Right now i must work overtime in office this week so as to but a BB for my sweetheart cos the fairly used one i bought for her 2 months ago just packed up.
eeyah,hw swt of u.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by naijaobi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
@OP...U COPIED ME...
Here's d original thread
www.nairaland.com/1159544/read-appreciate-men
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by dilbert100: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
rubbish
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by baby124: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Its normal, deal with it. Life is tough. Just don't forget your bedroom duties which you skipped in your write up. Good boy. cheesy
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
utenwuson: Being a man no b rice.! U need screw ur wife well even after a hectic day wt anoda gurl! Sorry i mean in d office! Lolz
*clears throat* I'll show this to your wife..
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by PedroJP(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
me tire for number 9 oooooooooo
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
anthony86: when I was much younger. I thought my Dad was harsh and mean so I Loved my mum than him.As i grew older and becoming a man of my own i realise he was the best person i have ever encountered. Men go through a lot to please their wives and raise their kids. Some are late (that is why you have so many widows around), some are in prisons not because they are bad but because they must meet ends means. Right now i must work overtime in office this week so as to but a BB for my sweetheart cos the fairly used one i bought for her 2 months ago just packed up.
cry cry
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Dankamaru(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
A big challenge to those agitating for gender equality! "Nomatter how bushy the beard grow will never be older than the eyebrow"
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
all4naija: Your name reminds me of the bad guy in the movie,The Three Amigos. That photo is epic, man. grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by NEROSKY(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
creativemusic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg close ur teeth !
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Vuproff: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
This is revealing. Sweet trend but ma wife must work oh...even if na 4 ma own company,she must work jareh, na waoh.!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vuproff: This is revealing. Sweet trend but ma wife must work oh...even if na 4 ma own company,she must work jareh, na waoh.!

Exactly bro - I just hate that term 'housewife'!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
centje: Before nko! Was adam not at work when the idle eve was busy eating apples.

...to be a man na daily work o! Maybe that's one of the reason men die earlier.
Hehe grin grin. Hmmmmmm...
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo:

I did that while In the Creche, what do u really take me For? grin grin
It doesn't mean anything o, especially if she's a very good cook.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: I disagree with 4,5 and 6.

I was raised to believe that a man should never ask his wife for her money no matter how bad things in the home might be. But if the wife is sensible, she would make the offer. Only then can the man collect from her.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vanneni: It doesn't mean anything o, especially if she's a very good cook.

Lol - I cant have a food flask to work Plzzz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.