Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan (18244 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak! See What A Chelsea Fan Did / My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. / These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
She Refused To Accept Me Cos Am A Chelsea Fan, Is She Normal?

Having my 'blues' T-shirt actively on me this evening after a 2-2 draw match wit Man-U, i just met dis pretty chik when i began to toast her. After much and aggressive yarning, she said she cant give her no. cos am a chelsea fan?

Pls is that a good reason for a lady to reject a handsome and vibrant young man like me?
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by kuphid(f): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
See gist...
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by bedford101(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
u should be asking urself if u re normal

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Ngenge(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
She is normal. Football is like a religion. Ask her which club she suports. Change club if u mean biz or drop her nd continue ur rascality. Hw can i post a new topic on NL ?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2013
She's very normal, and it's an excellent reason. Better teams like Man U are supported by better men. Na better man she want.

24 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by xynerise: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2013
sexkillz: She's very normal, and it's an excellent reason. Better teams like Man U are supported by better men. Na better man she want.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by polokor60(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2013
sexkillz: She's very normal, and it's an excellent reason. Better teams like Man U are supported by better men. Na better man she want.
fanatic

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by xynerise: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2013
polokor60: fantastic
Thats more like it cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Emoticon: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2013
RedBenson: After much and aggressive yarning,
That's one thing with Chelsea fans. Always AGGRESSIVE in ANYTHING they do. Even in the field of play, they play aggressively. Now one of them approached a girl and started yearning aggressively instead of yearning Arsenaly (calm).

Sorry bro, try next time.

36 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by 190theclown: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Emoticon:
That's one thing with Chelsea fans. Always AGGRESSIVE in ANYTHING they do. Even in the field of play, they play aggressively. Now one of them approached a girl and started yearning aggressively instead of yearning Arsenaly (calm).

Shut up

18 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Emoticon: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2013
190-the-clown:

Shut up
Shut down

12 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Emoticon:

Oh boy. This will be someone's father one day?

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by KINGwax(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
the 2-2 clearly hits u hard.
Erm...up blues

16 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
KINGwax: the 2-2 clearly hits u hard.
Erm...up blues
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Kaxmytex(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Emoticon:

who b d person wey release diz 1 from im cage?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by ashe2(f): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
i heard gist that chelsea fans will toast u wll, date u for a time and leave you...dats from ur team they can decode your kind of person.. i also heard dat Arsenal fans are rili so patient and that was on point...sooo. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by goldfish80(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Take heart bro. In reality thou, theres α thin line btwn Chelsea & Razzness cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dondav: She probably didn't want to tell you the truth!

*You've got a bad breath* grin grin
[size=14pt]Chelsea fans usually do so it's the same thing. So, instead of asking someone if they have brushed their teeth just say "Are you a chelsea fan?"

But i don't know why a lady in her right senses would want to go out with a chelsea fan. They're very rude and uncouth and won't waste time to break a chelsea dry gin bottle on your head at the slightest provocation. If you want to live long, stay away from chelsea.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Now I know why 190 been single all his life and hunting every handle with "f" on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by gentlefada(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ngenge: She is normal. Football is like a religion. Ask her which club she suports. Change club if u mean biz or drop her nd continue ur rascality. Hw can i post a new topic on NL ?
Go to the section under which you would like to create the topic and click on create new topic e.g. If you want to create a topic that is related to romance just go to the romance section and click create new topic
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by willyo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
abnormalty at work. what could a lady want other than a billionaire? what could be better than being a billionaire. Ode
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Oahray: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dondav: She probably didn't want to tell you the truth!

*You've got a bad breath* grin grin
lmao... I endorse the above. Possibly body odour too. How many Chelsea fans remember to wash their jerseys after sweating out their losses or near-losses? grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by drnairalov: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
enters thread...slaps self for viewing thread angry angry angry angry.., out

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
RedBenson: She Refused To Accept Me Cos Am A Chelsea Fan, Is She Normal?

Having my 'blues' T-shirt actively on me this evening after a 2-2 draw match wit Man-U, i just met dis pretty chik when i began to toast her. After much and aggressive yarning, she said she cant give her no. cos am a chelsea fan?

Pls is that a good reason for a lady to reject a handsome and vibrant young man like me?
she noticed that ur joystick has grown bigger than john terry"s own as a result of other peoples wives that you have been buzazing, you know say your tin rise in front of her nah beside she sabi say chelsea fans agberos
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by dopeJemi: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Losers! grin grin grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Sijo01(f): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Maybe she saw chelsea dry gin with you. tongue
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Ozenko(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
ashe2: i heard gist that chelsea fans will toast u wll, date u for a time and leave you...dats from ur team they can decode your kind of person.. i also heard dat Arsenal fans are rili so patient and that was on point...sooo. wink
u r consolling ur self abi,take am easy o

3 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nwaoguta(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
Na because of ur ugliness na em make d baby pick race.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Upload ya picture lets see.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by willyo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
the chick is a learner. she should had understood rivalry is only on the active field of play. better learn nw that Wayne Rooney's a good friend of Super Frankie Lampard. well, i don't pitty those who wants to remain poor for life. cos the Blues fan is a Billionaire u know.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Clemzy16(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sorry bro, she meant to tell you that Chelsea fans are mainly agberos. And she's probably not ready to deal with one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck / Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.