Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men (18241 Views)

She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by topanido: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
Do you know that many Nigerian Women look unattractive to men due to the facts that they do not look at their natural body shape before considering the type of dressing to go with. They should limit too much make up and use mirrow, and dress according to their natural body shape.
They should ignore the reigning fashion in town which might not go with their body shape.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Godmother(f): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
OK undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by mrperfect(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
I hope they are reading ?.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by MDB1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
i pray that they will change for better oh
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by iice(f): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by firedancer(f): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
[color=#770077][/color]wat you dont know is that most women dress according to wat guys want to see, no woman would want to go out looking like an ugly duckling .but guys would see them as ugly wen they wear wat suits them and in order not to cut that kinda picture u av to be "sexy and sassy"according to the 9ja dictionary which at the end of the day turns out to be yucky and ugly, long and short of it all is its not entirely their fault they just want to look attractive but ironically they do it in an unattractive way smiley
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by SisiKill1: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
Oy!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
firedancer:

[color=#770077][/color]wat you dont know is that most women dress according to wat guys want to see,

IMHO
i guess this is the mistake that some women make. . . . . . . . . . not all women have the body type to wear the sexy outfits that most of us want to see. some women should accept that some outfits are definitely not made for them and they should stick to the ones that suits them.
nothing worse than a woman trying to squeeze into a dress that doesnt suit her.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by TheSeeker(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ Yes, they should go back to wearing 'aso oke'
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ Poster

I guess the point u are trying to make is that some women appear unattractive because they lack the sense of style and fashion that is best suitable for their physical appearance.

Cant you say that without that baseless generalization

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Ben13: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
lol poster u no well cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
@@Poster,

It works both ways. I see Nigerian men committing crimes against fashion and hygiene on the daily. wink
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by platinumnk(f): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
useless thread. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ poster-

bush man. grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sweetpie23: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
hisssssssssssssssssssssssss nonsense angry
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2009
na true you talk, investigator.

Now what can we do to minimize Nigerian men's unattractiveness? Tell them that halloween is just once a year?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Ben13: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2009
lol don't start.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by na2day2(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2009
firedancer:

[color=#770077][/color]wat you dont know is that most women dress according to wat guys want to see, no woman would want to go out looking like an ugly duckling .but guys would see them as ugly wen they wear wat suits them and in order not to cut that kinda picture u av to be "sexy and sassy"according to the 9ja dictionary which at the end of the day turns out to be yucky and ugly, long and short of it all is its not entirely their fault they just want to look attractive but ironically they do it in an unattractive way smiley

is this your sorry excuse for not knowing how to dress?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ebonyeyes:

@@Poster,

It works both ways. I see Nigerian men committing crimes against fashion and hygiene on the daily. wink

plz name them
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by ud4u: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
true talk
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sassyril(f): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
dis is a whole loada crap
y u attackin d ladies@poster
av u seen som men who dress nd
u wishd he went to show his mum
his outfit b4 leavin his house lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
@POSTER

IN THE FIRST PLACE , NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT FASHIONABLE ITS NOT THEIR FAULT ANYWAY BUT  POVERTY AND EYE SERVICE DOESN`T BRING OUT THE NATURAL BEAUTY IN THEM.

NA SO SO PANCAKE EVERYTIME

THEY EAT TOO MUCH WITH THE MIND THAT BIG BODY ATTRACT BIG MEN.  ANIMAL THINKING DEM GET

DIRTY GIRLS.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by lemmycop: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

@POSTER

IN THE FIRST PLACE , NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT FASHIONABLE ITS NOT THEIR FAULT ANYWAY BUT POVERTY AND EYE SERVICE DOESN`T BRING OUT THE NATURAL BEAUTY IN THEM.

THEY EAT TOO MUCH WITH THE MIND THAT BIG BODY ATTRACT BIG MEN. ANIMAL THINKING DEM GET

DIRTY GIRLS.
Isn't that too general a statement? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Ajike: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
Quote from: OYINBOGOJU , DIRTY GIRLS

can only be recognise by dirtiest boy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by paddylo1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
@POSTER

too much generalisation, have u been on any university campus lately, u will not repeat that nonsense u posted, cause na u go dey ask yourself whether your levels reach the chicks own wey u go see around u,

IN THE FIRST PLACE , NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT FASHIONABLE ITS NOT THEIR FAULT ANYWAY BUT  POVERTY AND EYE SERVICE DOESN`T BRING OUT THE NATURAL BEAUTY IN THEM.

THEY EAT TOO MUCH WITH THE MIND THAT BIG BODY ATTRACT BIG MEN.  ANIMAL THINKING DEM GET

DIRTY GIRLS.

first off i believe Nigerian girls have the most natural beauty out of all africans, cause i have seen a lot of african girls trust me, no be there e dey

secondly nothing wrong with a little bit of curves, its the natural african way, u like bones, ?, then get a white girl, no need to hate

Finally,i really dont think u should refer to Nigerian women as dirty, thats dis respectful, i got my 2 sisters in Nigeria, and if u are NIGERIAN, (which i doubt), u wouldnt be speaking that way, seems like u having a hard time with naija chicks, why not check yourself, see if somethings wrong with u instead

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by lemmycop: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
, besides, the fact that the women U always find urself with are the discription of ur nigerian woman isn't enuf to generalize, or did u mean ur mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, aunties, nices, cousins etc? smiley Always think b4 generalising sad
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by lemmycop: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
paddy_lo:

@POSTER

too much generalisation, have u been on any university campus lately, u will not repeat that nonsense u posted, cause na u go dey ask yourself whether your levels reach the chicks own wey u go see around u,

first off i believe Nigerian girls have the most natural beauty out of all africans, cause i have seen a lot of african girls trust me, no be there e dey

secondly nothing wrong with a little bit of curves, its the natural african way, u like bones, ?, then get a white girl, no need to hate

Finally,i really dont think u should refer to Nigerian women as dirty, thats dis respectful, i got my 2 sisters in Nigeria, and if u are NIGERIAN, (which i doubt), u wouldnt be speaking that way, seems like u having a hard time with naija chicks, why not check yourself, see if somethings wrong with u instead
God bless U jare. I hope OYINBOGOJU reads this
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by azeeza(f): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
Quote from: OYINBOGOJU on Today at 01:42:44 PM
@POSTER

IN THE FIRST PLACE , NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT FASHIONABLE ITS NOT THEIR FAULT ANYWAY BUT POVERTY AND EYE SERVICE DOESN`T BRING OUT THE NATURAL BEAUTY IN THEM.

THEY EAT TOO MUCH WITH THE MIND THAT BIG BODY ATTRACT BIG MEN. ANIMAL THINKING DEM GET

DIRTY GIRLS.
your sister is nt left out big fool big ,cos she is a girl too.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
lol
are threads like this really making front page? WHAT ABOUT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.
i am beginning to think that Seun or whoever is sleeping while dragging topics all over the place.
this is a useless thread that will soon turn into another gender bashing thread.
i don tire oooo
kai
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by victorazy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
lemmycop:

, besides, the fact that the women U always find urself with are the discription of your nigerian woman isn't enuf to generalize, or did u mean your mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, aunties, nices, cousins etc? smiley Always think b4 generalising sad

Hey, we are talking about mejority of them not about you oohh. Mejority of them lack informations about this area of their lifes. First, they dont do exercise to keep body fitnex only to eat and give bairth. For me, i planned to marry oyibo woman but i can still change mind llooolll.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
paddy_lo:

@POSTER

i heard Unilag babes are very stylish and they are hott.
well thats what i heard anyway.  cool

azeeza:

your sister is nt left out big fool big ,cos she is a girl too.
not only his sister, his MAMA and his whole female generation.
well if he is Nigerian, that is.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by victorazy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol
are threads like this really making front page? WHAT ABOUT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.
i am beginning to think that Seun or whoever is sleeping while dragging topics all over the place.
this is a useless thread that will soon turn into another gender bashing thread.
i don tire oooo
kai

Hey Amaka watch ur tongue lady or is it bcuz ur a woman?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
victorazy:

Hey Amaka watch your tongue lady or is it bcuz your a woman?
and your point is?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Hanoobaba(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nigerian girls don't look attractive to me because i've seen enough white gals with artificial breast implants. LMAO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Men Go Through In Life / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.