Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Let This Warning Be Indelibly Imprinted In The Minds of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let This Warning Be Indelibly Imprinted In The Minds of Men (779 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let This Warning Be Indelibly Imprinted In The Minds of Men by Hezekiah65(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
A lot of men have resigned to the perplexing submission that the battle against the animal instinct rendered in an unwholesome manner can never be won.
The passion in the bloom of youth can great and tempting.
Many have found solace in the comforting thought that " God will forgive us afterall we're all sinners and everybody does it". The issue has generated unending internal conundrum especially among those striving hard to live according to the Will of God.
I share this link in the hope that we may all learn the ways to fulfilling the primodial laws and be happy.
http://the10com.org/commandments/9th
Re: Let This Warning Be Indelibly Imprinted In The Minds of Men by YoungUd(f): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
How i wish people wil be contious of sin includin sexual immoralities that taks long proces nd time!

(1) (Reply)

I Really Like This Girl. / Confusion!!!ladies Help. / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.