Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? (27844 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nightshift(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Freiburger:
+50likes.
I guess you are turned off when they speak Schwäbische dialect ??
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by RedLight1: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
harlos: When she is too demanding,
and not appreciative.
i tink dis got to be my biggest turn off.. Especially when they knw u have d money! Kinda irritating
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Freiburger(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nightshift: I guess you are turned off when they speak Schwäbische dialect ??
Oh no grin The Schwäbische dialect sounds romantic to me. tongue
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Omen100(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
when ladies fail's to keep up with appointments claiming they have too and if it was to be the guys in the same circumstances, they did what they normally do because they have two angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
angry What's with all the weave hating?!?!?! I've never worn one, but I have to defend my sisters who do wear them well and look so fine you couldn't pass!... but not the mop-headed ones. Send them back! grin.

@shollypopz, the american accent thing is sooo true! grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nightshift(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Freiburger:
Oh no grin The Schwäbische sounds romantic to me. tongue
I love them Hamburger dialect , it's like Port-Harcourt pidgin-English - always inviting !
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by sleekymag(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
My biggest turn-offs. Ladies that are/have

1. Too Loud (lousy)
2. Too much make-up
3. Arrogant in demeanour
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flytefalls: angry What's with all the weave hating?!?!?! I've never worn one, but I have to defend my sisters who do wear them well and look so fine you couldn't pass!... but not the mop-headed ones. Send them back! grin.

@shollypopz, the american accent thing is sooo true! grin
Exactly.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wow why’re you so bitter? Was it actually necessary for you to use offensive, abusive and insulting words? It’s obvious from your reply, that intelligent ladies are a turn-off for you....cool grin
redcliff:

Mumuni Alao. You'l be here forming miz_intelligent, you wont go and marry. Mschew! at par ko at power ni//

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Riskyman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dont like Fat Ladies angry
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz: 1.) Big tummy

2.) Faking the American accent *if I should talk on this issue ehn....*

3.) Flashy designers (Gucci belt, Gucci wristwatch, Gucci shoe, Gucci shirt, everything na Gucci!!) *God forbid*!!

4.) If u're not Dangote or Adenuga, pls Nigerian guys save me d bullsh1t on how rich u are.....I'm not looking for anyone 2 take care of me!!

5.) Not giving me an opportunity to talk in a conversation, over sabi guys. Na them dey hold the conversation on their own.

6.) Extremely sensitive guys!! Jesus Christ of Nazareth, these are the most annoying set of guys alive and they always put up the "I'm tough" act ....Fvcking P*ssy a*ss niggas!!

7.) Trying to say something Nigerian/African when I tell you I'm Nigerian. Be yourself, saying "how far" or "I have a Nigerian friend" or "my roommate is Ghanaian" doesn't give u any point in my book!

8.) If u walk up to me sagging, in snap back hats, ear rings and over size t-shirt....I'm going to TB Joshua's church for prayers. Iyanma!

9.) If you have hair on your chest as a guy, pls cover that sh1t!! Button up or smthn and stop torturing the rest of the world with that disgusting sight..... eeww, so not cute!

You talk a whole lot of Poo for a fugly girl....But you sure made a lot of sense.
I have some Nigerian friends who change their accent as soon as they see a chic and it embarrasses me to nuts. How about the gucci gucci,prada channel or whatever designs that sway those gullible American chics. Don nobody wanna get me started on pant sagging,it gives me a war kind of rage.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Freiburger(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nightshift: I love them Hamburger dialect , it's like Port-Harcourt pidgin-English - always inviting !
A -Wohnst du in Deutschland?

ODER

B -wohnsch in Deutschland? grin
B sound to me romantic grin grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by luvablesam(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Red-Light:
i tink dis got to be my biggest turn off.. Especially when they knw u have d money! Kinda irritating
most Guys(even the richest) find this habit very irritating!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by laykhorn(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Insultive ladies... And heavy make-up too. I detest this things. I dont think they are the greatest though.
At this very moment, what I'm thinkin is Odour be it oral, outfit or general body odour
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
dammytex:

I actually do not think point 7 is that bad, especially when you live in a country where you see only a few Africans/Nigerians around.

+100
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Sunnymarc(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Awwwww, is that so? Did it ever occur to you that oversight is part of human nature before jumping to conclusion?
Hmmm,wat a mature response to such inflammatory attack.

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by pyyxxaro: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
GIRLS WITH WEBBED FEET grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You talk a whole lot of Poo for a fugly girl....But you sure made a lot of sense.
I have some Nigerian friends who change their accent as soon as they see a chic and it embarrasses me to nuts. How about the gucci gucci,prada channel or whatever designs that sway those gullible American chics. Don nobody wanna get me started on pant sagging,it gives me a war kind of rage.
I'm more beautiful than your gf/wife. Don't put me in the same category as the ugly looking apes in ur family, 1diot!!

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
I dislike thirsty bitches.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by redcliff: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
sanb: Wow why’re you so bitter? Was it actually necessary for you to use offensive, abusive and insulting words? It’s obvious from your reply, that intelligent ladies are a turn-off for you....cool grin

Haha haha O_O. i am trying so hard to laugh with you but my face retains a straight expression. Intelligent Individuals are not so conspicuous. They never tell you they are. You just know by sheer interaction(s) with them. oh, i did forget to add that intelligent ladies are turn ons to me but not the pseudo ones

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flashaldrin:
madam they asked for biggest.
This kinda stupidity also turns me off but its not my biggest.
Oversabi! They said biggest turn-offs. Take note, it is plural. So what is wrong with a Nairalander posting a list of turn-offs?

Guess you are not smart enough to know that the adjectival form 'biggest' could go with both singular and plural nouns too.

Empty drums that make terribly loud noises.

@topic: Pride, pretense/hypocrisy, a short temper (exploding before thinking)...

4 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by laykhorn(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

heyyyyy! Me dey wear the Gucci, wrangler, denim, prada, Supra thingy and no be for show... I like it an I think anything that fits and makes me look gud makes me also feel good
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by luvablesam(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Oversabi! They said biggest turn-offs. Take note, it is plural. So what is wrong with a Nairalander posting a list of turn-offs?

Guess you are not smart enough to know that the adjectival form 'biggest' could go with both singular and plural nouns too.

Empty drums that make terribly loud noises.

@topic: Pride, pretense/hypocrisy, a short temper (exploding before thinking)...
pride is huge on my turnoff list toooo
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Ivyluvie: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mine would b,guys who sag thereby showing thier boxers....i hate dat so much,it makes me wanna puke....also,guys wit earrings and corn rows.irritating
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by jadakiss213(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Clerverly: Smelling pussie angry angry Spits)
this is the worst turn off so far...what could be the cause? Hygeine??
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by cigaricon(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella: as far as weaves are concerned, over 2/3rds the female population in the world are guilty...you better start dealing with it.
As far as chest hair is concerned, about 2/3rd of the male population have it...you better start dealing with it tongue

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by redcliff: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
sanb: No need for you to laugh, it’s a free world; hence your face can retain a straight expression.

If you go back to my post, my initial comment was *engage me intellectually and challenge my intelligence*....

Intelligence is not written on anyone’s forehead and you can only deduce this by engaging in a conversation with an individual and from that, you draw your conclusion...

Interesting...Please, run more of that by me.....*not interested face*
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
I don’t have to run anymore of that by you; and same here; .. .....*not interested face*.
redcliff:

Interesting...Please, run more of that by me.....*not interested face*
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by laykhorn(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'm more beautiful than your gf/wife. Don't put me in the same category as the ugly looking apes in ur family, 1diot!!
Sholly! Pele!!! Rora maa buyan. Why are you so incorrigible? You still haven't learnt you should be proving your maturity by ignoring f0ols like this dear... O o need gbogbo eleyi. Its a norm for idi0ts to come here and throw jabs, express their life frustration and console their Godforsaken lifes and its not new to you now.. You would have made him more vulnerable by not replyin him.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by MissOpe(f): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
redcliff:

Mumuni Alao. You'l be here forming miz_intelligent, you wont go and marry. Mschew! at par ko at power ni//

Rasheedi ologi...... Must she marry ,,,abeggi no dey oppress am jwor... Some of ur families at her age are not married.... Go preach to dem first...Ode ...

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
NB: I liked this post, not because I believe your response is true, but because it is fitting. This does not mean I would like subsequent ones tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? / What Are Guys Becoming These Days?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.