Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? (27836 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Kjking(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
swaggie!!!:
I hate gurlz dat talk too much and wear too much make-up!
abi o ma brother, dm go cari mouth lyk tap!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by laykhorn(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
cigar icon:
As far as chest hair is concerned, about 2/3rd of the male population have it...you better start dealing with it tongue
Not true.. I have it though. BTW! How much is shavin stick?

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
laykhorn:
Sholly! Pele!!! Rora maa buyan. Why are you so incorrigible? You still haven't learnt you should be proving your maturity by ignoring f0ols like this dear... O o need gbogbo eleyi. Its a norm for idi0ts to come here and throw jabs, express their life frustration and console their Godforsaken lifes and its not new to you now.. You would have made him more vulnerable by not replyin him.
What is "maa buyan"? Though u insulted me a little, thanks!! kiss
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by jadakiss213(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Oversabi! They said biggest turn-offs. Take note, it is plural. So what is wrong with a Nairalander posting a list of turn-offs?

Guess you are not smart enough to know that the adjectival form 'biggest' could go with both singular and plural nouns too.

Empty drums that make terribly loud noises.

@topic: Pride, pretense/hypocrisy, a short temper (exploding before thinking)...
Odensin, before u start the rain of insults,dtopic had 'turnoff' as singular at first.

3 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by redcliff: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Miss Ope:

Rasheedi ologi...... Must she marry ,,,abeggi no dey oppress am jwor... Some of ur families at her age are not married.... Go preach to dem first...Ode ...

She shouldn't get married. she should keep being a miss like you.

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Miss Ope:

Rasheedi ologi...... Must she marry ,,,abeggi no dey oppress am jwor... Some of ur families at her age are not married.... Go preach to dem first...Ode ...
bwahahahahaha.....Miss Ope u hv killed me ooo!! grin grin "Rasheedi ologi" *falls down from bed*

This post right here is classic, ROFLMAO!! grin grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
cigar icon:
As far as chest hair is concerned, about 2/3rd of the male population have it...you better start dealing with it tongue
Lol. Estimates that are made up on the spot. Check out my version: only 1 out of every 10guys/men I know have hairy chests.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by BossLadyDiana(f): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mr straight Legs so people with bow or klegs should go and die abi you dont hate people for something that arises from no fault of theirs, only hate a person's flaw or character and not their genetic formation seems kinda derogatory 2me
flanrey: K-legs
Stretch Marks angry

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
jadakiss213: Odensin, before u start the rain of insults,dtopic had 'turnoff' as singular at first.
I have made my point. If you think I insulted him, you can kiss Cigar icon's hairy chest for all I care tongue
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by UNIQUEWELL: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Lol. Estimates that are made up on the spot. Check out my version: only 1 out of every 10guys/men I know have hairy chests.

LOL...For You to have known atleast 10 men upto their chests shocked shocked, then ...I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by eastermaris(f): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
cigar icon: [b]

Most girls I've met don't like the chest hair on guys. Why
Girls wld never knw what they miss until they fall for a guy with hairy chest...personally i cnt screw a guy with a dry chest,its so annoying.If u most get me dripping and giving in faster than normal,just come with an hairy chest ( not bushy ) We all different

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by AceMiss: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
redcliff:

By biggest turnoff- brain dead guys like "redcliff". I can smell your immaturity and stupidity from here,dopehead!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by shadrach77: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
body odour shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Thumbs up gurl; I wonder what gave him that idea?
Miss Ope:

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
AceMiss:
By biggest turnoff- brain dead guys like "redcliff". I can smell your immaturity and stupidity from here,dopehead!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by MissOpe(f): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
redcliff:

Rasheedi U need to understand That Marriage Shouldn't be a priority just because Imbeciles like u pressurize people to do It.. Btw it appears to me dat Marriage seem to be d only thing dat gives u happiness... R.O grow up pls
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
sanb: Hahaha Lol @Jaybee; you're something else. But do you like light make-up on ladies though or must she be natural i.e.without make-up?....

Jaybee...be nice to sanb naw! Tell her you like 'light' make-up grin.

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by 2sexy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah: For me, it is:
1. Sagging thereby seeing their underwears(usu. dirty)
2. Big belly(a big turn off esp. on young guys)
3. Earrings
4. Neck chain(esp short ones) with pendant(I detest this a lot. It gives them a funny gigoloish kinda look).
5. Multiple rings on the fingers
6. Hair braiding/funny haircuts
7. Tattoos(yuck!)
8. Skinny pants
9. Net singlets

WOW! YOU ARE A DARLING!... HATE ALL THOSE TOO.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nightshift(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Lol. Estimates that are made up on the spot. Check out my version: only 1 out of every 10guys/men I know have hairy chests.
If everybody here is against hairy anything, then let every Nigerian go Skunk Anansie way - from head to toe. I heard in Japan randy males pay extra for hairy honey-pot. Isn't that cute?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Richfellllllaaaaa....Hahaha Lol; I just wanted to find out his preference; since he mentioned make-up in ladies. So no funny ideas...... wink
Richfella:

Jaybee...be nice to sanb naw! Tell her you like 'light' make-up grin.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by jadakiss213(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: I have made my point. If you think I insulted him, you can kiss Cigar icon's hairy chest for all I care tongue
*spits* God forbid bad thing!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by cigaricon(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Thought we got matured ppl here sad
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Slim101(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
lefulefu: things wey dey turn me off babes

2:babes wey no sabi speak correct queens english
....and what's with speaking 'queens English'?

6:babes wey get fake attitude eg like ajepako forming jardon
do grin
....so if she's ajepako and decides to speak her ajepako english u go vex again?

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by jadakiss213(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: I have made my point. If you think I insulted him, you can kiss Cigar icon's hairy chest for all I care tongue
*spits* God forbid bad thing! ur point was 'pointless' hehehe
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by nelson212(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Offensive mouth, body, and PU**Y flavor. Smh
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Chimeluv(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Unnecessary bleaching, arrogance, parasitic behaviour, being skinny when u are not a model,fake accent...
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah: For me, it is:
1. Sagging thereby seeing their underwears(usu. dirty)
2. Big belly(a big turn off esp. on young guys)
3. Earrings
4. Neck chain(esp short ones) with pendant(I detest this a lot. It gives them a funny gigoloish kinda look).
5. Multiple rings on the fingers
6. Hair braiding/funny haircuts
7. Tattoos(yuck!)
8. Skinny pants
9. Net singlets

Ahh! Only you? Na wa oooo.

You mean number 4 turns you off? That's weird...
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flytefalls: Metal jewelry (gold etc) on men! *spits* angry
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
boron10: Halitosis
Loquaciousness
clowny make-up
filthiness of any kind
trouble making habit
and finally dead (shyte) brain
Lol @bolded
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by cigaricon(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
laykhorn:
Not true.. I have it though. BTW! How much is shavin stick?
Ya I know its not true, I was just kidding. Anyway I don't knw if its just me but the chest hair has an advantage to me. My granny said it protects the chest in times of cold weather and reduces the chance of me developing cough cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Lecturer And Comfort .... / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.