Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? (27835 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by totalbaby(f): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ogoni militant: I hate seeing a lady standing unclad before me. kills my lubido
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nightshift: Sisi Eko, hair is hair . You don't seem to know who Sunk Anansie, who was my main example is? Double pervert ....
I only know a musical band by that name. Skunk not Sunk. Since I am not into rock metal, I did not really get the sense of your analogy.
You are still pervy for thinking of honeypots when the ish is hairy chests.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Absolute rubbish .
rubbish to you but not to me...hairy chest is big big turnoff to me, I don't care what you say.

see as e dey pain you, do you have hairy chest?

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
bonetalk: does it mean that i should shave the hair on my chest? Abi u don 4get say itz natural, Abegi park well jare, u started well but ends badly

Yes, shave it or cover it up.........nobody wants to see that sh1t!

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by temtem1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Phew! U must be a learner

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nightshift(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: I only know a musical band by that name. Skunk not Sunk. Since I am not into rock metal, I did not really get the sense of your analogy.
You are still pervy for thinking of honeypots when the ish is hairy chests.
If you understand it that way, let it be. Sunk Anansie is a beautiful black skinhead British musician .
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Oahray: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
lolz... Lubido labanda grin *breaks into a speaking-in-tongues frenzy*
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by laykhorn(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:
What is "maa buyan"? Though u insulted me a little, thanks!! kiss
maa bu eniyan is the full and it actually mean you shouldn't insult someone. its not my first time conversing with you and you should know I meant no insult there and you should take it in good faith... remember durin your campaign? I said bad things, said you're jobless but you needed my vote and you just took it up very lightly. just try to stay coooool and I actually taught youre yoruba
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by DOKON(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mine is an offensive breath odour and smelly hair. Nothoing moves me about a lady that has these two things.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by totalbaby(f): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
[img][/img]
ItsModella:
rubbish to you but not to me...hairy chest is big big turnoff to me, I don't care what you say.

see as e dey pain you, do you have hairy chest?

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by pgiddy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz: 1.) Big tummy

2.) Faking the American accent *if I should talk on this issue ehn....*

3.) Flashy designers (Gucci belt, Gucci wristwatch, Gucci shoe, Gucci shirt, everything na Gucci!!) *God forbid*!!

4.) If u're not Dangote or Adenuga, pls Nigerian guys save me d bullsh1t on how rich u are.....I'm not looking for anyone 2 take care of me!!

5.) Not giving me an opportunity to talk in a conversation, over sabi guys. Na them dey hold the conversation on their own.

6.) Extremely sensitive guys!! Jesus Christ of Nazareth, these are the most annoying set of guys alive and they always put up the "I'm tough" act ....Fvcking P*ssy a*ss niggas!!

7.) Trying to say something Nigerian/African when I tell you I'm Nigerian. Be yourself, saying "how far" or "I have a Nigerian friend" or "my roommate is Ghanaian" doesn't give u any point in my book!

8.) If u walk up to me sagging, in snap back hats, ear rings and over size t-shirt....I'm going to TB Joshua's church for prayers. Iyanma!

9.) If you have hair on your chest as a guy, pls cover that sh1t!! Button up or smthn and stop torturing the rest of the world with that disgusting sight..... eeww, so not cute!
what do yhu mean by extremely sensitive guys?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
laykhorn:
maa bu eniyan is the full and it actually mean you shouldn't insult someone. its not my first time conversing with you and you should know I meant no insult there and you should take it in good faith... remember durin your campaign? I said bad things, said you're jobless but you needed my vote and you just took it up very lightly. just try to stay coooool and I actually taught youre yoruba

Oh! I'm Yoruba but I'm not really good with the language yet.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Untidy feet,stretchmark,selfishness
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by cigaricon(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
AJEGBINJEKARAUN: Riot of colour: Imagine wearin a pink top on a navy blue pant. SMH
Lol crisis of colour nko? grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Anything artificial, be it disposition or make up. Also dirty and uncouth ladies...mba!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Akpan107(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
yuzedo:
cool

HAVE YOU "MISTAKENLY" BEEN WITH A GIRL WITH SMELLY PUNNY? THE TYPE WEY IF YOU OFF HER PANT THE ROOM GO DEY SMELL LIKE OGILI (FERMENTED LOCUST BEANS)
DAMMIT, GREATEST TURN OFFFFFF!!! cry cry angry (No offense)
Oh my goodness!! How did you know this?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by laykhorn(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

Oh! I'm Yoruba but I'm not really good with the language yet.
okay dear.....
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by jaybee3(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
sanb: Hahaha Lol @Jaybee; you're something else. But do you like light make-up on ladies though or must she be natural i.e.without make-up?....
Something like this

would do

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
ODOUR
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Balkan(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
I hate seeing a pretty lady eat fufu. turns me off
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Is that your cute irresistible kissable lips on your Dp? Damnnnnnnnn!
I love lip glossss, I don't care who I turn-off! grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by derbypiero(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
gals dat have long legs
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
Balkan: I hate seeing a pretty lady eat fufu. turns me off
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by SAFO(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
pgiddy: what do yhu mean by extremely sensitive guys?

That's probably 80% of the male population on NL always whining in this or that thread.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
DICKtator:
stay natural? like your hair do?your attitude? your make up?your a.s.s? your teeth?
yeah!! i get you!!!
grin grin grin grin
Sorry, what's your name again?! grin grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by osifred(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Girls that wear that reigning rubber slipper for sociAl outing plus forming accent on top
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry smelly pussssssiiiiii! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Halitosis, smelly dude & big belly na undecided undecided undecided
i am allergic

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by gulfer: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
yuzedo:
cool

HAVE YOU "MISTAKENLY" BEEN WITH A GIRL WITH SMELLY PUNNY? THE TYPE WEY IF YOU OFF HER PANT THE ROOM GO DEY SMELL LIKE OGILI (FERMENTED LOCUST BEANS)
DAMMIT, GREATEST TURN OFFFFFF!!! cry cry angry (No offense)
Bro, you suppose don smell the cheese before taking off the putu now. Anyways, I pray never to meet such.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Balkan: I hate seeing a pretty lady eat fufu. turns me off

grin grin grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
insultive mouths
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
*pride
*materialism
*make ups
*visionless
*lazy
*not homely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Lecturer And Comfort .... / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.