Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

He Insulted My Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Insulted My Dad (1789 Views)

See Epic Reaction A Girl Gave A Guy Who Insulted Her For Refusing His Proposal / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Insulted My Dad by MerlinSeunOsewa: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dear NL,
I need ur help. i am in a relationship with someone for a while now. He comes around my house and knows my dad very well. i grew up with my dad, and I love my dad so much. Some weeks ago, his phone got bad so I gave him mine (cos I have two) pending when he gets a new phone. Unknown to him, I had call recorder installed on the phone. One day, out of curiousity i played the calls he made and I heard a call he made to his friend running my dad down (my dad is a cab driver). They both made fun of my dad. I didnt believ he could speak such about my dad. I am yet to confront him, but is dat enough to end the relationship, cos from his actions, am sure he loves me?

Advise pls..
Re: He Insulted My Dad by falconey(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Install call recorder on your phone too and insult his dad and show it to him to show REVENGE!

1 Like

Re: He Insulted My Dad by MerlinSeunOsewa: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
falconey:
Install call recorder on your phone too and insult his dad and show it to him to show REVENGE!
Seriously?
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op that ur moniker tho
Re: He Insulted My Dad by VJSMILESS: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
lies lies lies angry
Re: He Insulted My Dad by sinaj(f): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
if he insulted ur dad, curse him fada back um...i mean hiz dad undecided

if he rily loves u he will love evritin nd evrione around u.
xo better confront him with d recorder b4 virus will wipe it out sad
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
A boy who truly loves you would not run your family down. That's a gross sign of disrespect. I cannot even ask you to choose this skank over your dad. If I was your elder brother and you told me this, I'd have taught him a thing or two.

He doesn't love you. He loves the thing inbetween your legs - RUN!

6 Likes

Re: He Insulted My Dad by Tashaamania(f): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
A guy who has no respect for your folks is a no-no!! angry
how old is he? angry

2 Likes

Re: He Insulted My Dad by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sorry I can't take someone with the username merlinseunosewa serious. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Insulted My Dad by MerlinSeunOsewa: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Khalessi:
Sorry I can't take someone with the username merlinseunosewa serious. undecided
I created dis moniker just for dis topic. I dont want to use my real ID for some reasons..Am serious.
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:
if he insulted ur dad, curse him fada back um...i mean hiz dad undecided

if he rily loves u he will love evritin nd evrione around u.
xo better confront him with d recorder b4 virus will wipe it out sad

hmmm na wa o sinaj
Re: He Insulted My Dad by sinaj(f): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcchaka:

hmmm na wa o sinaj
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:

Nothing, hope ur great? i spoke wit d gods on ur behalf. so u can now give me ur number pweez
Re: He Insulted My Dad by lexy070(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
De guy is a joke he does not love u. Let him know wot he has done and chase him out of ur life.if he loves u he ought 2 love everytin abt u. What work is his fada doing sef.
Re: He Insulted My Dad by LadyX(f): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
He doesn't love you. He loves what you offer him... He's being nice to you just to *reap* the benefits.
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Viktoh(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Shebi hin 2 af daddy?? C'mon du d same
Re: He Insulted My Dad by LIBRACOA: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: He Insulted My Dad by sinaj(f): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcchaka:

Nothing, hope ur great? i spoke wit d gods on ur behalf. so u can now give me ur number pweez

de r yet to communicate wid me o!
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:

de r yet to communicate wid me o!

Haba Girl....Pweees na cry cry okay we can bribe the gods later na
Re: He Insulted My Dad by ronald4lif(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why should you place a recorder on the phone in the first place? You started it first by invading his privacy. Phone that you borrowed someone, not even like you dashed him and you went this far? Abeg two of you are wrong and seem perfect for each other. One is stupid and childish the other is a complete asshole. Pretend as if nothing happened jare, and carry on with the relationship.

On a serious note it also depends on the tone on which he insulted your dad with, was he really that serious or just joking. I know some jokes are expensive but some people joke with almost everything. I and a friend used to crack silly jokes (that sometimes seems like insults) about our parents in the past and it ends for what it is, a joke. Doesn't mean we'll entertain any insults from anyone to our parents. His may have a been a joke gone sour.

Biko next time if you no wan give person phone with your church mind no give am.
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is a simple case nau, just send me his number. I'll call him and curse the he'll outta his father.... I believe that will make u happy...
Re: He Insulted My Dad by pretydiva(f): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Play it 2 him n end d relationship immediately. Sm1 dat can go as far as speaking ill of ur dad wit his friend,n yet claims 2 b ur bf can kill. U beta end it n run 4 ya life
Re: He Insulted My Dad by pretydiva(f): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why should you place a recorder on the phone in the first place? You started it first by invading his privacy. Phone that you borrowed someone, not even like you dashed him and you went this far? Abeg two of you are wrong and seem perfect for each other. One is stupid and childish the other is a complete asshole. Pretend as if nothing happened jare, and carry on with the relationship.

On a serious note it also depends on the tone on which he insulted your dad with, was he really that serious or just joking. I know some jokes are expensive but some people joke with almost everything. I and a friend used to crack silly jokes (that sometimes seems like insults) about our parents in the past and it ends for what it is, a joke. Doesn't mean we'll entertain any insults from anyone to our parents. His may have a been a joke gone sour.

Biko next time if you no wan give person phone with your church mind no give am.
its like u didn't read d op write up.n ur even advising her 2 continue d relationship, na wa 4 u oo. So u can actually date a gal who makes mockery of ur dad's occupation
Re: He Insulted My Dad by cokacoola(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fist your need go be barn form inpersonating our C.W.0
MerlinSeunOsewa:
Dear NL,
I need ur help. i am in a relationship with someone for a while now. He comes around my house and knows my dad very well. i grew up with my dad, and I love my dad so much. Some weeks ago, his phone got bad so I gave him mine (cos I have two) pending when he gets a new phone. Unknown to him, I had call recorder installed on the phone. One day, out of curiousity i played the calls he made and I heard a call he made to his friend running my dad down (my dad is a cab driver). They both made fun of my dad. I didnt believ he could speak such about my dad. I am yet to confront him, but is dat enough to end the relationship, cos from his actions, am sure he loves me?

Advise pls..
am secondsly your need go be barn form pesting lies in nairialaindsad
Re: He Insulted My Dad by ronald4lif(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
its like u didn't read d op write up.n ur even advising her 2 continue d relationship, na wa 4 u oo. So u can actually date a gal who makes mockery of ur dad's occupation

Aren't we all entitled to our opinion? Everyone advise can't be on same direction you know.

Although I suggested she carry on with the relationship my comment was a bit sarcastic.

I faulted her for placing a recorder in his phone and that is where the problem stemmed from. If she had not invaded his privacy they wouldn't have to deal with this present situation. Also, I am of the opinion she properly analysed the recordings to ascertain if there was a sense of joke in the insult or if it was that mean. Even if it was a joke it is still wrong but this issue can be sorted out. This is my opinion and to which I make no apology for, sorry.
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Mhizizzy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Stupid boifrends everywhere
Re: He Insulted My Dad by Nutase: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
so seun insulted his FIL to be
Re: He Insulted My Dad by LewisO: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
A guy who has no respect for your folks is a no-no!! angry
how old is he? angry
[size=14pt]typing... [/size]

1 Like

Re: He Insulted My Dad by chigoizie7(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
If truly he loves u, he shouldn't have done that, how can a guy who can't afford to buy a 3k nokia torch be insulting or running down the fada to a GIRL who loaned him her own phone? ( That guy over poor sef).
Re: He Insulted My Dad by pak: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just leave the guy, he is fake.

You have every right to be proud of your dad and your self and don't for one minute give anyone a chance to put him down.

As long as he is not a thief or doing anything illegal, then you should be able to hold your head high about him anywhere.

Any relationship that tears your self esteem is not worth it
Re: He Insulted My Dad by PunkyOh(f): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Aww. Poor dad sad

Dump him. No respect for elders is an unattractive quality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Advice To *slut* Ladies / Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys / Please what's your view about this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.