Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison (1850 Views)

Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background / When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. / Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by omanifrank(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kGLmV7U22xU/UdvIeefCdsI/AAAAAAAABeM/Gof_NKg1LtA/s320/npf.png[/img]

Ikeja Lagos State office of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad experienced mixed feeling when a female robbery suspect delivered a bouncy baby boy in the cell.

The woman was said to have been arrested two weeks ago and suddenly went into labour on Sunday. When she told policemen that her water had broken and that she was in labour, they thought she was joking.

But when her cry of pains increased, it dawned on them she was not joking. She was rushed to the Police Clinic attached to Area F Police Command, Ikeja, where she delivered a baby boy. The arrival of the baby was greeted by all with happiness.

The woman was said to have been arrested two weeks ago after her husband, a suspected robber, was killed in a shootout with policemen. After the death of the man, a member of his gang was taken alive.

It was this member’s confession that led policemen to Mile 2 area of Lagos State, where the woman was arrested.

According to detectives, the woman, who is from Benin Republic, used to assist her husband’s gang to smuggle arms and ammunition through the borders.

Whenever there was going to be an operation, the woman, who was heavily pregnant, would ferry the guns and ammunition for the gang into Lagos State. Due to her heavy state, security operatives had barely glanced at her, let alone to search her.

It was through this gimmick that the gang had repeatedly ferried guns into Nigeria. The bubble however burst after her husband was killed in a robbery operation and a member of the gang arrested.

Source:- http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=208
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by Blov: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Hmm! so whr cometh d pregnancy? b4 or after imprisonment? dats 9ja fo u!!

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by Cholls(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2013
cheesy
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2013
Blov: Hmm! so whr cometh d pregnancy? b4 or after imprisonment? dats 9ja fo u!!
Oya, you dey jump! Next time make sure you read and understand before you reply.

Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by Lilimax(f): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2013
Blov: Hmm! so whr cometh d pregnancy? b4 or after imprisonment? dats 9ja fo u!!
She was arrested just two week ago so she was already pregnant before her arrest.

My question, would she be discharged from the hospital to go back to the cell or to go home and nurse her baby?.
The Police should temper justice with mercy.
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by opensecret: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
her relatives can raise the baby till she gets out of prison.
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by Flygerian1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lilimax:
She was arrested just two week ago so she was already pregnant before her arrest.

My question, would she be discharged from the hospital to go back to the cell or to go home and nurse her baby?.
The Police should temper justice with mercy.

The below is the right answer to your question:

opensecret: her relatives can raise the baby till she gets out of prison.
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by Mynd44: 3:06am On Jul 11, 2013
Lilimax:
.My question, would she be discharged from the hospital to go back to the cell or to go home and nurse her baby?.
She would not be allowed to go home. She will be in the hospital to take care of the child while they bring up charges against her.

Perhaps she might be granted bail by the court so she can come to court from her house but that is also dependent on what the judge. If she is considered a flight risk, she would not be released

Lilimax: Police should temper justice with mercy.
If she did not think about the future while commuting the crime why should the government leave her? She will probably have to give the child up while she faces her issues squarely
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by 2mch(m): 3:46am On Jul 11, 2013
What kind of future can such a baby have? Chei! Dem for save humanity of another anini. At least port her to benin to give birth sad
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by Mynd44: 3:49am On Jul 11, 2013
2mch: What kind of future can such a baby have? Chei! Dem for save humanity of another anini. At least port her to benin to give birth sad
The child can be given up for adoption. All the government has to prove is that the mother is not fit to raise her child and she is done for (since it happened in Lagos, the chances of that is high).

Plus I believe the upbringing of a child matters more than the parents

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by 3ace(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2013
Are women ever going to get the same treatment as men? I don't think so. The society sees them as weak thereby underestimating them. That's why bad guys use them for activities men can't do because of rigorous checks. A powerful man sees his male counterparts and becomes suspicious and defensive but at the sight of seemingly harmless woman, he relaxes not knowing that she's deadly. Maybe I will consider using them in my next operation.
@topic, regardless of the situation, she should be prosecuted. She should have thought of what will become of her unborn child if she gets caught. I feel no pity for her as she has also taken away the happiness of some families as a result of her contribution.
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2013
^^^
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by clever5680: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote

author=omanifrank][img]http://3.bp..com/-kGLmV7U22xU/UdvIeefCdsI/AAAAAAAABeM/Gof_NKg1LtA/s320/npf.png[/img]

Ikeja
Lagos State office of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad experienced mixed
feeling when a female robbery suspect delivered a bouncy baby boy in the
cell.

The woman was said to have been arrested two weeks ago and suddenly went
into labour on Sunday. When she told policemen that her water had
broken and that she was in labour, they thought she was joking.

But when her cry of pains increased, it dawned on them she was not
joking. She was rushed to the Police Clinic attached to Area F Police
Command, Ikeja, where she delivered a baby boy. The arrival of the baby
was greeted by all with happiness.

The woman was said to have been arrested two weeks ago after her
husband, a suspected robber, was killed in a shootout with policemen.
After the death of the man, a member of his gang was taken alive.

It was this member’s confession that led policemen to Mile 2 area of
Lagos State, where the woman was arrested.

According to detectives, the woman, who is from Benin Republic, used to
assist her husband’s gang to smuggle arms and ammunition through the
borders.

Whenever there was going to be an operation, the woman, who was heavily
pregnant, would ferry the guns and ammunition for the gang into Lagos
State. Due to her heavy state, security operatives had barely glanced at
her, let alone to search her.

It was through this gimmick that the gang had repeatedly ferried guns
into Nigeria. The bubble however burst after her husband was killed in a
robbery operation and a member of the gang arrested.

Source:- http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=208[/quote]

some ppl surprise me wid useless qiuestions could she have concieve n give birth in 2 weeks metchee
Re: Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison by MrsChima(f): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
What did she steal....some pampers?

Thank God....Nigeria didn't set her on fire!

(1) (Reply)

It Is So Hard For Me To Stay In A Relationship / Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. / Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.