Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (30124 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by A40(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
debosky:

You sef for ask say wetin cause koboko tinz? Do people just wake up and start beating people with Koboko or something actually provoked this? Secondly I don't believe this story as such - it's painted to make the wife look like the devil and the husband as a senseless man 'defending' his wife.
Was she strapped? Armed with a knife or something? Protecting from who? A fellow woman! Dude must be so gangsta! He must be Rocky infact let's play 'Eye of a Tiger' as his entrance music. Why would he beat a grown woman with a horsewhip!! na him pikin?? If the wife was married to Alistair Overeem,David Haye or the Klitschko brothers would he try such stunts? Dude is just a bully let's keep it a 100!

debosky:
The truth is, no sane woman should stay at the gate of someone else's house trying to harass a woman in her home. And being an older woman for that matter, she shows that a phool at old age can get that phoolishness punished by flogging. grin
Two wrongs don't make a right and me I don't believe this is natural! There has to be an element of jazz involved for a man to turn and start flogging his own blood! Maybe she didn't play any role in his life sha but I don't believe this is a matter some diplomacy would not have solved
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by debosky(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-40:

Was she strapped? Armed with a knife or something? Protecting from who? A fellow woman! Dude must be so gangsta! He must be Rocky infact let's play 'Eye of a Tiger' as his entrance music. Why would he beat a grown woman with a horsewhip!! na him pikin?? If the wife was married to Alistair Overeem,David Haye or the Klitschko brothers would he try such stunts? Dude is just a bully let's keep it a 100!

Who knows whether she was strapped? I ask you the same question - why would a man just start beating a woman if she didn't do something to cause it?

Two wrongs don't make a right and me I don't believe this is natural! There has to be an element of jazz involved for a man to turn and start flogging his own blood! Maybe she didn't play any role in his life sha but I don't believe this is a matter some diplomacy would not have solved

No one says two wrongs make a right, but we must get to the root of the issue - don't feel you can go acting gangsta in another woman's home because you bear the title of 'elder sister'. That the woman called her bro to show up would've given any woman with a church mind to pack her wahala and go back to her home.

She is simply an example - maybe after hearing this story other interfering and aproko-ing family members will think twice and keep their snouts out.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by A40(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
debosky:

Who knows whether she was strapped? I ask you the same question - why would a man just start beating a woman if she didn't do something to cause it?
She was strapped and he disarmed her with koboko? Is he Van Damme? From all accounts she was definitely not armed.
Otumokpo of course abi didn't you read my previous post?? This is not just any woman on the street this is his sister we are talking about here! He's an uncle to her kids

debosky:
No one says two wrongs make a right, but we must get to the root of the issue - don't feel you can go acting gangsta in another woman's home because you bear the title of 'elder sister'. That the woman called her bro to show up would've given any woman with a church mind to pack her wahala and go back to her home.

She is simply an example - maybe after hearing this story other interfering and aproko-ing family members will think twice and keep their snouts out.
Gangsta? The story said she was acting on account of the negative stuff the wife said about her not interference with their matrimonial home per se. That alone gives the woman a right to come and demand an explanation. To show how vile this wife is she sat there and watched the husband beat his own sister to a pulp!
Think twice! Dude is only lucky the woman did not involve the police! That guy would not part with less than 100k to regain his freedom! Let's see how tough he would be after 3 nights in Panti
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by deeplow: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2013
Still find it hard to believe that someone could be so proud to say his mum beat his dad's mother and the father watched...that's extremely shameful..that's a sad story man,never say it again!!!.
On th other hand,many hypocrites on here...this same set of people would come here shouting n ranting on how it is wrong for a man to ever lay his hands on a woman,no matter the situation. How is this different? D sister not qualified as a female? Blah blah blah,she's threatening the wife blah,blah,blah.it is clear enough that,if d man left the sister at the gate,she wouldn't have found her way into the house and nothing would have happened to his wife.some people's comments on here man...very unbelievable.

I think most people on here spent only summer holidays with their siblings as kids and teens,that's why there is little or no love between them and sibs.SMH

4 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by joymary7(f): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2013
texazzpete:

Do you also have sex with him? Do you bear his children? Will he swear an oath to love and protect you until death parts you two?

Na people like you dey find am easy to use their sibling's kids for ritual cheesy

I repeat, for those who are too doltish to understand: Once a man marries, his immediate, most important family remains his wife and kids.
excuse me!!!!! Wat has using my siblings kids for ritual got to do wit these. Abeg abeg abeg i dont like tht atall..... It is nt right for my brother to beat me because of his wife after i go tru thick and thin to make sure he is a better someone. If it is right in ur eye then let it be ur portion
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by lanrefront1(m): 1:27am On Jan 17, 2013
coogar:

not everybody she's beefing but everyone who threatens her in her own home. if this was on a neutral spot or if my wife had gone to her house, then it would be my wife's fault and she would have deserved whatever she got there as well.

she became an armed robber the moment she invaded my home with the intention to threaten my family. this woman was locked outside and she didn't move an inch(how idle this woman must be). brother arrived at the scene, tried to pacify her and she still refused till she assaulted him. she left the brother no choice......

what a daft assumption!
i have sisters and they are not idle and irresponsible as you appear to be - so this kind of incident can never happen between us. they respect my boundaries, i respect theirs. people like yourself give women a bad name. you would not sit down where your husband has instructed you - but go about other people's homes to cause chaos!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by lanrefront1(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2013
coogar:

no, you cannot agree with cc! she's too soft!
chaircover is the type that would see a snake around her kids and would call pest control services and wait 30 mins because she does not want to violate the rights of the snake. violence is not necessarily bad - we are humans and the things we love are the things we are very passionate about.

i wouldn't hesitate to beat all the male teachers in my daughter's school if she tells me she has been sëxually abused - that's also violence but it's necessary. i wouldn't hesitate to shoot down any robber invading my home to harass my family. that's also a necessary violence.

i pledged an allegiance to provide and protect my wife till my pulse stops on the church's altar and no irresponsible sister of mine would threaten/insult/harass my wife while i sit back. what kind of man would i be then? some violence are very very necessary and this man is within his rights to put down any individual invading his territory.

Very stupid boy. I suspect you are a small boy and know nothing about marriage.

Congratulations to the best husband on the planet!!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 17, 2013
This thread really shows a lot of NLanders have serious family issues. I mean check out the posts so far and it aint hard to tell. Some are actually judging based on their own situation and not from what the op posted so far.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by ajibutter: 4:10am On Jan 17, 2013
sirugos: My dear i hate u bcs of ur action. Flog ur elder sister? I hope u re nt an igbo tribe coz if she eventually report u 2 umuada, u will regreat ur life. Beside while shld ur wife insult ur elder sister @ first knwing fully well dat she seniored both of u. Guy u re a disgrace

Sharaap you!
Did you read the post at all before writing this rubbish you wrote here
The sister deserved what she got tongue,next time she ll learn how to be calm.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by stantob(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2013
If the man was so angry as to laying his arms on his sister,the wife should also watch it,because she will be the next victim.She should be aware that she will suffer the same thing from the man.Very wrong of a man to beat any woman any woman,talk more of an elder sister.The man should be sent to an anger management if there is one in Nigeria.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2013
wlex8:

I need you guys to comment on this, how right is it for one to beat up his elder sister for his wife?

This is a true life story

His family would love to have him and his wife separated if possible and this has been going on for a while, they believe she is not a good wife.

Recently, his wife and his elder sister had exchange of words somewhere, later the same day, the sister came to their house with intention to fight with the wife over the nasty things she said about her

The wife kept the house door locked so she could not gain entrance into the house to avoid further confrontation, she later alerted her husband on the phone that his sister has come to kill her

When the husband eventually came and met his sister outside, he tried to settle their quarrel all to no avail, he also insisted the sister must not enter the house

This resulted in a fight, he finally whipped and beat up his elder sister (another man's wife) to the extent that she was dripping with blood

Question: Can you beat up your elder sister for your wife, how can this issue be resolved as every member of his family are against him including his mother, should he go and beg them or not?

That brother is simply an eediot.
A low life deranged eediot
I have younger brothers with young wives and even if I were foolish enough to go to their homes to confront their wives,none of my brothers would dare lay a finger on me
This is totally absurd!!
The wife did the right thing by locking her door and calling her husband
Her husband messed up the whole situation by acting like a psychia case which is what this sounds like

What worries me more s the koboko
The man has anger issues and he keeps a koboko handy,you can imagine who has been getting some lashings
A man that can beat his sister silly can cut up his wife into ngwo ngwo pieces in a heart beat
He is out of control
I would be afraid to be that wife
I hope we don't read her thread soon
" man cuts up wife into tiny bits"

Of course he didn't come home carrying a koboko
He at some point in the confrontation went into the house and retrieved a koboko to whip his elder sister till she bled shocked shocked shocked
Most sensible men would have gone in and locked her out if she couldn't be persuaded to leave,but he got a whip came out to whip her
Unbelievable
If I were their family,I would be more concerned with the mental state of our brother than his wife

* The poster mentioned koboko in another post in case people are wondering*

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2013
^^^All he would have done was ignore his sister. Go inside the house and leave the door closed. The woman would have had no choice but to go home if no one paid her any mind.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by onyekabe(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2013
jidegirl12:

Okay now.... waa ri ! grin otito ni mo so fun e niyen..... all jokes apart my man will ban that sister forever from my house like for real. That's just bullying.... extension of high school madness , for where?
banning the sister is not enough the family will be in enemity for everlasting. For me is better for my sister to slap me and people take her away later we settle the trouble
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by onyekabe(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2013
The man is a fool what the woman devioce tomorrow
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Afam4eva(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2013
So, you guys are still on this thread. It seems some people are going to beat their sisters before the week runs out grin grin grin
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by obitrac: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2013
ajibutter:

Sharaap you!
Did you read the post at all before writing this rubbish you wrote here
The sister deserved what she got tongue,next time she ll learn how to be calm.
I can't imagine my humble self flogging my elder sister no matter what she did,dat is gros§ Ðisrespect and abomination of d highest order,any body supporting di§ foolish,idiotic guy is a bastard!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by donchris369: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2013
Am happy we still have reasonable people in nigeria and not people from broken homes who beat their parents and siblings for whatever reason.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by TheMatrix3: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2013
wetin she fine go dia? busy body. After your broda marries, pls dont go and fight or quarrel with his wife. Mind yur husband and kids. Except she is a gbazaQUEEN. non..se.nse. If my elder sister comes to challenge my wife in my house, i'll walk her out of my house... That way she knows me and my wife are one and she can only advice and not enforce

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Michky: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2013
coogar:

he did well considering the circumstance.....
like your story revealed - he tried to settle with the sister, he told her not to enter the house but she insisted on making trouble. i think the sister deserved what she got. a man must protect his wife from any threat(foreign or local)!!!
You're sure a smart dude. This is the best post so far on the first page of this thread IMHO.
Although, i believe no one (not one single person), is worth fighting for (whether wife or sister); the sister deserved what she got because she insisted on causing trouble despite pleas from her brother. Next time, she'll be smart enough to understand the meaning of entering another person's territory to cause trouble.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Michky: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2013
baby_123:

lol, i think this is about to be a family royal rumble for real. That woman's husband is looking at some pretty serious beatings. He better not go to any family function unprepared. LOL. But really, under no circumstance should things deteriorate to the level that people start getting verbal or physical with inlaws. It never ends well. I dont think any man will see his wife beaten and let it go down like that. cheesy. Younger brother or no, he crossed the line.
On the other hand, this is one of the du.mbest posts that i also came accross on the front page of this thread IMO. This girl just won't learn. I pity you. Am sure you'll also partake in the flogging of your brother's wife because your brother did what he did abi? If such ever happens in your family, then all of you would be goat-heads for not being able to settle issues rather than compound them. You're just so dum.b.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Let's wait and see what will happen when he has problems with his in-laws (as I'm sure it will happen). Let us see if the wife will come to his aid or simply...abandon him and join forces to deal with him. Nothing! I mean nothing should make you raise your hands against your elder sister like that. Let me even ask; if she was married to someone extremely wealthy like a billionaire, would he dare to touch her knowing that underground cell awaits him and his wife? He wan show braggadoccio, he dey flog hin sister! how many of his fellow men has he beaten lately? And that wife sef is evil I must say. A reasonable wife would know that it is an abomination and would try everything in her power to make him refrain from doing so. Their marriage just started collapsing but they dont know it yet. The moment your better half feels you dont have strong family ties...you are finished. Believe me! And for those giving yankee opinions, just keep them to yourselves as it is a different culture out here. Family support is the pillar of every marriage except for those of you who obviously come from very dysfunctional families especially the polygamous ones.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2013
COOLDUN:

If he resorted to beating his senior sister, then what is difference from her sister beating his wife? Mr. Evil supporter, as a peace maker he would have continued with the pleadings till he gets his sister’s heart calmed. Beating his sister meant that he had already taken side with his wife. I love my wife but never in the level of losing my family because of her, because she herself has a family which she will not like to lose too. His wife is a member of his family no matter what is going wrong in the family; all hands should be on deck to settle the matter and move the family forward. The question is this, now he has turned back to his family because of his wife, will his wife do the same to her family because of him?

Marriage is 90% family affairs and 10% personal. Your family, your wife’s family are all directly involved in your marriage, for you to make things match, you have to share your love between your both families. The wicked wife always jam the heads of her husband’s family together, separate her husband from his family, before she will embark on her wicked mission, when she knows that her husband will not be rescued by any one.

I love my wife and my family because all are important to me. One can marry many wives, but you cannot have other family members. I have come a very long, good, bad and ugly ways with my family. No one will ever separate us.

My love to my wife is agape, while my love to my family is unconditional. He has no right to beat up his senior sister, who might be another man’s wife because of his wife.
@red, you are wrong! A man is to leave his mother and father and CLEAVE to his wife and vice versa but trust Nigeria to turn evrything upside down!
@bolded, what is the difference between agape and unconditional? I don't support the younger brother beating d sis. However, she deserves it. What woman leaves her husband, children and responsibilities at home and go about ranting and raving in her brother's house? I am sure she is a housewife else which working wife would come home tired from work and instead of organizing food and stuffs for her family start behaving like a mad woman on the street? If her SIL was in Warri and she in Lagos, I am sure she would take night bus or next avaliable flight to Warri to 'confirm' what her SIL accused her of! I wonder why it's only the women in the family the wifey has problems with. I hate nosey in-laws! If your brother's/uncle's/son's/nephew's etc wife doesnot want you in their home or near her husband, GET OUT, let them be and GO and build yours! you can now do shakara if they come to you for help! I have an inlaw that might not feed us when we are at her place. what do we do? carry our food at al along when we need (not want) to stay there! When we run out of water, we buy! We bring everything we need down to toothpaste and soap so there is no problem and we leave when we are done. A lot of women have sense of entitlement when it comes to the males in their families. Instead of them it to do something reasonable with their lives and time, they go about poking their noses in things that doesn't concern them.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2013
debosky:

You sef for ask say wetin cause koboko tinz? Do people just wake up and start beating people with Koboko or something actually provoked this? Secondly I don't believe this story as such - it's painted to make the wife look like the devil and the husband as a senseless man 'defending' his wife.

The truth is, no sane woman should stay at the gate of someone else's house trying to harass a woman in her home. And being an older woman for that matter, she shows that a phool at old age can get that phoolishness punished by flogging. grin

I endorse this. grin

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by pword: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
wlex8:

I need you guys to comment on this, how right is it for one to beat up his elder sister for his wife?

This is a true life story

His family would love to have him and his wife separated if possible and this has been going on for a while, they believe she is not a good wife.

Recently, his wife and his elder sister had exchange of words somewhere, later the same day, the sister came to their house with intention to fight with the wife over the nasty things she said about her

The wife kept the house door locked so she could not gain entrance into the house to avoid further confrontation, she later alerted her husband on the phone that his sister has come to kill her

When the husband eventually came and met his sister outside, he tried to settle their quarrel all to no avail, he also insisted the sister must not enter the house

This resulted in a fight, he finally whipped and beat up his elder sister (another man's wife) to the extent that she was dripping with blood

Question: Can you beat up your elder sister for your wife, how can this issue be resolved as every member of his family are against him including his mother, should he go and beg them or not?

I can beat up my elderly sister for my wife just as i can beat-up my wife for my elderly sister,it depends on who is nasty among them.because i cant imagine my elderly sister leaving her matrimonial home to come to house and terrorize my wife in her own matrimonial home.

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by solelymade: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
@okija-juju, mad-ness has perverted thee; certainly u are frm a dysfunctional home mama beatin papa's moda wit papa lookin like a dehydrated mo-ron. No offense but ur home needs urgent deliverence. I fear 4 ur likes on this forum justifying loss of family affinity
@OP, PLS, shed more light on the kind of illness that puppet was diagnosed of; i'm sure it relates to mental abnormalities; he needs 2 be taken back 2 yabaleft. I still can't fathom a man beatin his ELDER SISTER WIT KOBOKOBO because of women palava. Ogun man yen koti pe

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
OP, there is a vast difference between these two statements of yours.

This resulted in a fight

wlex8:

Applying force for her to leave without addressing why she came led to the struggle, the brother later used "koboko" to whip her, reason why blood came out

The first scenario looks like he tried peaceful methods to no avail before it ended in a fight. The second scenario is one where he immediately gets violent. Obviously if it happened like in the second scenario then he was completely wrong (barring that he met his sister in the process of trying to ram his door down to get into the house). My initial support for the man lay in the fact that he tried to peacefully resolve the situation and the sister's forcefulness led to a fight.

Now in either scenario though, the appearance of the Koboko completely stuns me. For him to go and get a koboko to beat someone with is something else. With it being his elder sister, that is completely disrespectful and demeaning. It looks more like he was deliberately out to embarrass and disrespect her vs defending himself and I absolutely do not support that. That is some serious rubbish right there that he did and for his wife to support him flogging his much older sister with a koboko shows what a crazy a*ss woman she is too. That being said, the sister is quite a r*etarded trouble maker for putting herself in such a situation. Family of i*diots!!

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by sunnyt1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Our problem in Africa and Nigeria in Partucular is that of extended family. Why cant everyone mind his/her business. Shd we attribute this to idleness? Bcs if you are the manager of a bank, or you have shops at Idumota, you wont be doing this. Its just stupid and im nt in for this
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by DBestDoc(f): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
donchris369: Wow, beat my sister because of my wife even to the extent of dripping blood. Wow... When we were struggling together from childhood, going to primary school, secondary school and even university, pulling things through together where was my wife. When we were drinking garri together in our struggling days in a very harsh condition, where was my wife. When people were making carricature of my family, even taunting us where was my wife. Now am a made man, rich and get myself a wife, i should now turn against my family. Beat my elder sister for what? If i didnt make it in life, will my wife look my way at all, but, i guess my sister will still put effort to make me a made man. Op did you say my elder sister? my elder sister is probably a senior to my wife, so why should my wife say nasty things about her to disrespect her? Wow.... I love my wife but, i will never turn against my family because of her. GOD forbid bad thing. Oya, i know all the married women in the house will want to take on me now. But, ask yourselves if your junior brother you sufferred for beats you up because of his wife, no matter the reason how you will take it.
Bro God Bless you.d lady is really abad wife.As a wife, i cant imagine seeing my hubby beating up elder sister for any reason whatsoever.some women are really home breakers.they get into a family, and family is shattered.they want the man to themselves forgetting that he belonged somewhere before he married her.Btw what stopped the shameless sissy from getting into his house and locking his gate.its a pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.