Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (30119 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by fili24: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ OP I want to let u know that our family sees our fiancee/wife more than we do
sometimes we men are blindfolded by love.

But I'll never beat my sister or turn against my family because of my wife.
Life is full of ups & downs. If u later have serious problem in future your
family will stand by you, believe me your wife that you love so much might
leave u even with kids. Have witnessed this before.

No sane man would beat his sister for his wife.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by baby124: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 5columnist: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
wlex8:

I need you guys to comment on this, how right is it for one to beat up his elder sister for his wife?

This is a true life story

His family would love to have him and his wife separated if possible and this has been going on for a while, they believe she is not a good wife.

Recently, his wife and his elder sister had exchange of words somewhere, later the same day, the sister came to their house with intention to fight with the wife over the nasty things she said about her

The wife kept the house door locked so she could not gain entrance into the house to avoid further confrontation, she later alerted her husband on the phone that his sister has come to kill her

When the husband eventually came and met his sister outside, he tried to settle their quarrel all to no avail, he also insisted the sister must not enter the house

This resulted in a fight, he finally whipped and beat up his elder sister (another man's wife) to the extent that she was dripping with blood

Question: Can you beat up your elder sister for your wife, how can this issue be resolved as every member of his family are against him including his mother, should he go and beg them or not?

To beat her up is wrong because she is woman but to have the guts to come to my house to mouth off on my wife is not acceptable! Even if my wife is a devil. All women are same and I pity my sister's husband. Reasons being that the husband could not shut her down that is my sister and keep her off from coming to my home to rain hell. Who does that sister of mine think she is. She should be my sister enough to respect the choices I make in life and pray for the best. When she chases my wife away, who will warm my bed? Total rubbish.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by A40(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
BABE!:

5-10 yrs in a normal country! Husbands beat the sexiness out of their wives in Nigeria and get away with it, so 5-10 yrs na wash!!!!

In a "normal" country, she won't even come near the house Talkless of the husband having to tear her apart!
That's for a woman that doesn't know her right oh! He would spend at least 2 months in the slammer and pay through his nose to get bail!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
joymary7: the bible has notin to do wit this, as an elder sis to my bro i ensure he gets everytin he wants, our parents are nt rich but im married and i try to do a lot for him all tru his university education to his service yr to his day as a job seeker..... After all these sacrifise he beats me up becos of his wife? If i no kill am tht day i will curse his entire generation. Wife ko wife nii... I will never allow my husband beats any of his sis for my sake
curse his generation from now till next year, nothing will happen! Since u sacrificed so much for him, why don't you marry him? Don't worry, leave your husband n kids and fight your brother's wife and see if you won't get a big thrashing!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by BABE3: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-40:

That's for a woman that doesn't know her right oh! He would spend at least 2 months in the slammer and pay through his nose to get bail!

2 months is equivalent to 5-10 yrs? 5-10yrs for beating a "common" woman in Nigeria? Right.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
fili24: But I'll never beat my sister or turn against my family because of my wife.
Life is full of ups & downs. If u later have serious problem in future your
family will stand by you, believe me your wife that you love so much might
leave u even with kids. Have witnessed this before.

No sane man would beat his sister for his wife.

Word!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by A40(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
BABE!:

2 months is equivalent to 5-10 yrs? 5-10yrs for beating a "common" woman in Nigeria? Right.
It may not get that far cos its a family matter and would probably be settled in-house. My point is he would get jail time if she decides to get Five-0 involved
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by A40(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
wlex8: I really appreciate all your comments for / against what he did to his sister.

I can not provide too much information, I'm not even sure if any of them are reading this, but for clarification purpose, I'm aware of the following

1. There are unresolved issues between the wife and the husband's family

2. The husband is not 100% satisfied with his wife's attitude to his family, just trying to live with it, managing it

3. The husband's family loved her so much initially, they changed due to some of her attitudes to them and even to the husband

5. The sister is far older than the brother

6. When the guy was seriously sick, they claimed the wife did not take good care of him, rather it was the mother & sister that helped him out

7. On that very day, the wife said very nasty thing, a kind of allegation that could cause the sister her own marriage

8. Since the wife knew the gravity / how terrible what she said, she refused to open the door for the sister she instead called the husband that his sister is about to kill her

9. Not that she carried gun / cutlass or tugs to beat her up / they did not have any physical contact to warrant her beating / killing the wife

10. The husband could have left her outside and go somewhere else to relax / call police / call the husband etc

Applying force for her to leave without addressing why she came led to the struggle, the brother later used "koboko" to whip her, reason why blood came out

11. The wife felt very happy that her husband dealt with his sister

I hate how the sister did not respect herself and leave the house but I also hate how the man beat her up mercilessly

The wife and the husband are now living in fear of unknown

PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS SUGGEST THE SOLUTION, HOW CAN THIS NOW BE RESOLVED. THANKS

Koboko to beat his own sister?? This one don enter 'Labe Orun' territory! Obviously the wife don give this maga otumokpo chop
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-40:

Koboko to beat his own sister?? This one don enter 'Labe Orun' territory! Obviously the wife don give this maga otumokpo chop

You sef for ask say wetin cause koboko tinz? Do people just wake up and start beating people with Koboko or something actually provoked this? Secondly I don't believe this story as such - it's painted to make the wife look like the devil and the husband as a senseless man 'defending' his wife.

The truth is, no sane woman should stay at the gate of someone else's house trying to harass a woman in her home. And being an older woman for that matter, she shows that a phool at old age can get that phoolishness punished by flogging. grin
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by lanrefront1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Are you your brothers wife?!

If you think because of all these sacrifices you made for your brother, it gives you the right to butt in on his marriage, then I see a good beating awaiting you in the future.. A marriage is sacred. A Union between a man and his wife.. You my dear are third party, it dosent matter wether you even gave your brother a kidney in the past!!

SIMPLE!

Na sisers like una dey struggle una dead brother property with ehn wife.. Better stay in your husbands house and mind your business o!!

Honestly, okija juju or whatever your name is, you've since just being raving like a lunatic.

You are not making sense at all.

Imagine, your mum beats up your dad's mum, and you saying it as if its something to be proud of, that we should start clapping for you. That act was wrong men! Very very wrong!! And your dad, something is definitely wrong with his head.

Shout and abuse me all you want, that is not gonna make that act right. I mean talk about craziness of the highest order, its definitely in your family.

I'm sure many Nairaland Babes will be dying to have you as their husband, since you will not hesitate to beat up your mum for them for some justifiable reason.

Imagine, see this man, trying to pass on a sick act as something normal, even righteous act.

Not here jare; please check next bus-stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos) / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.