Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (45491 Views)

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Did Our Foremothers Use Menstrual Pads Or Tampons? / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 1:00am On May 04, 2006
hey guys, i found something else on the net that is used like a tampon called the diva cup, im willing to give it a try, i dont know if i like the fact that its reusable but it saves the world from having this big pile of disgusting pads, tampons, diapers etc

for more visit www.lunapads.com

here is some more info

"DIVA CUP" : Reusable, internally-worn menstrual cups have been trusted by women since the 1930s as safe & reliable alternatives to tampons. The DivaCup is made of 100% hypoallergenic silicone, is reusable for years & has a one year money back guarantee. Reviewed & accepted by the U.S. FDA & Health Canada.

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2006
pls show us the user in action thats all we need now
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 1:04am On May 04, 2006
for all those that dont use tampons, u might not like this product but that do have washable mentrual pads lipsrsealed. dang, thats gotta be a lot of work, but they say its helping the world so  i guess its a good idea to reuse.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2006
this whole whing is disgusting

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i really don't wanna get any reply from this thread no more on ma updated thingy
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2006
haha one more
how u like that? kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mamaput(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2006
And one more again.
Who sent you message to talk in woman matter.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by eveseh(f): 8:10pm On May 05, 2006
pads
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by virozuru(f): 9:48pm On May 05, 2006
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by queen2(f): 8:02pm On May 06, 2006
prefer pads, tampon scares me, since someone came to my school to advice us on wat to use and how to take care during period, how she described using it, its kinda scary, i tried it once, but feels uncomfortable so i just stick to pad.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2006
una no dey hear word

aint ya;ll feeling disgusted

sad embarassed

i wanna throw up lipsrsealed

get on this ma new topic topic & forget this weird talks

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-12236.0.html

**goes out and throws up his lungs ***

lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nubian(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2006
bluenubian:

hey guys, i found something else on the net that is used like a tampon called the diva cup, im willing to give it a try, i don't know if i like the fact that its reusable but it saves the world from having this big pile of disgusting pads, tampons, diapers etc

for more visit www.lunapads.com

here is some more info

"DIVA CUP" : Reusable, internally-worn menstrual cups have been trusted by women since the 1930s as safe & reliable alternatives to tampons. The DivaCup is made of 100% hypoallergenic silicone, is reusable for years & has a one year money back guarantee. Reviewed & accepted by the U.S. FDA & Health Canada.

bluenubian - can you pls wear this "diva cup" , take a pic to show how it fits in there and post the pic so i can see ?pleasssseeeeeeeee

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nubian(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2006
nubian:

nubian:

bluenubian - can you pls fit this "diva cup" take a pic , and post the pic here so i can see how it fits -pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Zahymaka(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2006
Nubian -- you don't want to get her banned, do you? Tell her to create a mailing list of the people who need the pic [include my e-mail -- just kidding grin grin].
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nubian(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2006
Zahymaka:

Nubian -- you don't want to get her banned, do you? Tell her to create a mailing list of the people who need the pic [include my e-mail -- just kidding grin grin].

@ Zah - she wont get banned , she is just trying to convince the other ladies, that the "diva cup" is the best , she needs pictoral evidence to do this.So the other ladies can se how to "wear or fit it" -Zah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , stop discouraging the lady o !!!!!!!!!!!! - u dont want us to catch a nice glimpse of that "thing" bolex is crazy over !!!!!!!!!!!

i beg bluenubian , post the pic jare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2006
nubian, make i carry ma koboko wipe you back 2 africa abi

grin

y u dey disturb ma e-baby

angry

leave her alone o

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 1:25am On May 07, 2006
this post is just a waste of time if not kill joy
post the real demo so we can follow u keep describe the invisible Na WA o!
if fact non of the laydies here is a good teacher simple
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nubian(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2006
Typewriter:

this post is just a waste of time if not kill joy
post the real demo so we can follow u keep describe the invisible Na WA o!
if fact non of the laydies here is a good teacher simple

Typewriter is right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - the ladies are not good teachers - we need pics !!!!!!!!!! - a real demo to show how these things are worn and how they fit "down there"

Ladies pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by larger20(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2006
nubian:

Typewriter is right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - the ladies are not good teachers - we need pics !!!!!!!!!! - a real demo to show how these things are worn and how they fit "down there"

Ladies pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

what diffrence would it make to show u the pic or are u another pervet on the internet? smiley
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mamaput(f): 7:30am On May 08, 2006
Some comments are now sounding like broken records.
And some people are acting like little boys in jss3 that have the topic reproduction in a biology class
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 2:35pm On May 08, 2006
u boys are too too bad shocked, how bout one of u boys kiss take a pic of u putting on a condom  ;and post it cause  poor ole miss bluenubian do not know how one works. wink

hmm bolex, was cracking baby, good looking out kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 5:15pm On May 08, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That is disgusting. . . who says that??

Now ya'll just taking it too far.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Shentz(f): 6:14pm On May 08, 2006
tampons scare me so ima stick  wit padz
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:21am On May 09, 2006
larger_20:

what difference would it make to show u the pic or are u another pervet on the internet? smiley

that just mean of u Bleep lager!

we all know 89.com, but nothing there shows Pads or Tampons or the new one just introduced by antie
blue, yes she called diva cup

we need to see how it's applied step by step then we can now know which we will recommend as the best for period time. don't just 4get we are asking for health related issue not what you lager head is thinking.

i for one hate women in period, not until i understood what it was all about. thats y we say knowledge is power

so pics pleases embarassed
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 8:10am On May 09, 2006
@typewriter
i have a suggestion, since u ve been reading this thread, u now know all the different kinds of feminine product, why dont u go to the store and buy these products and give it to ur girl to try, let her show u a demonstration, up close and personal. dont worry, the product come with directions, kapish!! let me know wot happens ok! wink
luv ya, kiss
blue grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nancyekpoh(f): 1:32pm On May 09, 2006
I prefer Always Ultra Pad
Thats for me oo
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by 4Play(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2006
When I have a period I smack my bitch up.

I put her muff in stitches
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2006
bluenubian:

@typewriter
i have a suggestion, since u ve been reading this thread, u now know all the different kinds of feminine product, why don't u go to the store and buy these products and give it to your girl to try, let her show u a demonstration, up close and personal. don't worry, the product come with directions, kapish!! let me know wot happens ok! wink
love ya, kiss
blue grin

i read all this and then went for your profile and this what i get, ( i bet u can't do it like me!!! )

so since you said this i want you to show me the demo urself after all u started this thread and u must have a good reason why you want people to learn, so just post your demo pls. shocked shocked cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 4:29am On May 11, 2006
Mr. snazzy

why has snazzy not given you the demo yet ?

basket mouth

grin

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:11am On May 12, 2006
bolex:

Mr. snazzy

why has snazzy not given you the demo yet ?

basket mouth

grin

cool

for God sake leave My Snazzy out of this. Okay? cry cry

Orobo Head! tongue tongue
The diva cup above might cover some portion of that your olumor rock of a head. . . post ur demo today! embarassed
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:15am On May 12, 2006
I can see I did not type his name

But he typed back

Mr. Snazzy

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 12:23am On May 12, 2006
yes ke we are interchangeable or synonymous
so what's ur pros.
just go get your own girl i won't hurt you for that. undecided undecided

so why are u hitting me for my holding my own love?

Snazzy have i told lately how your love make me dance in my street?
well if i have not, just know i dance some reggae just because of i think of all the time kiss kiss

SS NN AA ZZ ZZ YY I love YOU!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 12:25am On May 12, 2006
********yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnsssss*****************

Make a voice shout to her & send it to ma e-mail

I will upload it for you

for I care

Just watch your mouth around bluenubian

If you don;t want wahala

Mr. ragge-Snazzy

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria / Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.