Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (45428 Views)

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Did Our Foremothers Use Menstrual Pads Or Tampons? / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 1:00am On May 12, 2006
@ IRS pls hold the fort King Diva Cup
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 1:01am On May 12, 2006
king diva cup?
No homo, i ain't no damn diva.
Sit down man, isn't it time for you to write in your diary about how snaazzy turned you down again? grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 1:12am On May 12, 2006
Just keep your mountainous lips sealed . . . Snazzy and I are now the best of friends and if you want to know she is getting pregnant for one and only moi . typewriter soon. . .

so know it that we won't be needing any of your Dive cup or that King of Tampon for along time to come grin grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 1:15am On May 12, 2006
Pregnant,abi you're high
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 1:23am On May 12, 2006
call it all u want embarassed

for me I just proclaimed my destiny kiss grin grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 1:26am On May 12, 2006
boy am off to bed to meet my Snazzy. You never can tell Today may be my lucky night.
wish me luck (we need a baby girl as the first child). but that does not mean we will buy more Diva cup from u!
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 1:30am On May 12, 2006
@Sade511:you called me by the wrong name on my yahoo.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 1:35am On May 12, 2006
Ooppss what did I call you? tongue tongue
Sorry kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 1:37am On May 12, 2006
You called me typewriter.but it's ok. kiss tongue
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 1:38am On May 12, 2006
:p :p
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 1:57am On May 12, 2006
you need to stop or,
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 2:03am On May 12, 2006
or what
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 2:06am On May 12, 2006
If i told you i might get banned from here,but it involves my tongue wink
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 2:07am On May 12, 2006
Your what? grin grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by sade511(f): 2:08am On May 12, 2006
And what am I doing?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by MrIRS(m): 2:09am On May 12, 2006
Nothing,just sit down,and enjoy what you receive wink
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2006
lol sade called you typewritter

does that not tell you anything ?

grin

cool
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2006
tell him what? imitation i guess?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2006
that only tells me she has you in her head instead of MR. IRS
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Typewriter(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2006
snazzy must not see this!
u should have been economical a bit whit words like this
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by babe1(f): 5:05am On Aug 03, 2006
Well i used Tampons for a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time and one day i met this lady that her daughter contacted TSS ( Toxic shock Syndrome) from using tampons, it is rare but it does happen. Read the leaflet that comes with it , they will tell you or used to i haven't used one in yrs but ever since i have been hooked on pad. I also think you feel clean with pad i mean everything comes out. Tampon only hurts when you don't insert it well, find a friend that uses it and have em show you how. It is pretty easy when you know how and comfy.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by babe1(f): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2006
bluenubian?? where have you been lately? Pads big? haven't you heard of always ultra thins? hmmm
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by babe1(f): 5:12am On Aug 03, 2006
Someone actually wrote you can wear tampon all day? meen that must be some stench. ewwwwwwwwwww.Please change your tampon like you would pad.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2006
Wearing a tampon is like having a dickk up your coochie for hours, not pretty.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Zahymaka(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2006
K2DaC:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Brownsuga(f): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
Well, i often use tampons.
But sometimes they make me uncomtortable,
maybe i insert too deep, shocked
so when am home i let if just flow out and use pads, grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by PTBNaija(f): 2:34am On Aug 05, 2006
Well around the house I use a tampon or towards the end of my period I wear tampons at home and out. But when I go out the first couple days, I always have a tampon, and maybe a pad at the same time.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Teezy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2006
K2DaC:

roflmao *dies*

@topic
I use tampoons. Pads make me feel like i got a diaper on
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2006
K2DaC:

@kc
which di*ck have u been messing with that is as small as a tampon?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Zahymaka(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2006
bluenubian:

@kc
which di*ck have u been messing with that is as small as a tampon?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2006
why da face, am jus curious?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Zahymaka(m): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2006
bluenubian:

why da face, am jus curious?

You and KC have been added to my private list of the naughtiest Nairaland ladies. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices / Lady Raises Alarm After Failed Nose Surgery In Lagos (pic/video) / After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.