Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! (5164 Views)

Confession: How My Teacher Bleep The Hell Out Of Me [read] / Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. / Read Me Pls Ladies Only!(4 Serious Relatnship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella: @OP, I understand where you're coming from and no lie, it can be very frustrating. But you have to realize that not every guy is the same. There are decent ones out there, you just haven't seen or met them yet. The only thing I can tell you now is do not cheapen yourself for anybody and someone special will appreciate you for who you are and not what you got.
smiley
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Supergirlie(f): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ quivah: let d hatred go, girlfriend.. there are some things u just can't change. Just do ur part by making every day of ur life count, leaving others better than u met them and leave d rest to God.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Okontami: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
@OP, why are you ranting?? Why are you so bitter. These ladies were not R*APED. It was a case of mutual consent and heavenly feeling. A case of pleasure of today. All their requests were delivered to them without denial. Then what is your problem. If ladies will not stop being (OLOJUKOKORO), guys will still continue to 4K them sily. I personally 4ked over 350 puccys before I repented. And I did that cos I wanted to heal. My heart was broken by a girl and I went on rampage. But all these your mouth now, if i ask you to follow me to Ibiza or Rio carnival all expense, you go go o.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Desloaaa(f): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Okontami: @OP, why are you ranting?? Why are you so bitter. These ladies were not R*APED. It was a case of mutual consent and heavenly feeling. A case of pleasure of today. All their requests were delivered to them without denial. Then what is your problem. If ladies will not stop being (OLOJUKOKORO), guys will still continue to 4K them sily. I personally 4ked over 350 puccys before I repented. And I did that cos I wanted to heal. My heart was broken by a girl and I went on rampage. But all these your mouth now, if i ask you to follow me to Ibiza or Rio carnival all expense, you go go o.
hehehe,badt boi,chang ya handl abeg
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by quivah(f): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pdude .. If the relationship didn't work @ 1st,then it aint worth taking a 2nd chance. So,that's where the *hell no* comes from! Please grow ƲƤ or @least borrow some brain!! We shouldnt start exchanging words,just mentioned your name 2 prove my points! D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ what your other friends did,,IGNORE!! Or gtfo
And desloaa or what ever,, am not wretched!! First 5lines of my piece talkd abt things being rosy!! So Stfu!! I can go anywhere i want without a guy paying any dime. You beta kip the lil change you hav and start makin some better future plans for ya unborn childrn! Tsw! .

And other dumb A.Sses,pls quote my last paragraph* thanks
My writeup ƲƤ there might be biased,but that's just the way i see it!!!!!! You shouldnt take it personal,abeg! And if you do,hang urself for all i care!

And τ̅☺ the rest of yall ₩Ϟo̲̣̥ dropped some advises,thanks mch, i appreciate..

Btw,i didnt say girls aint opening their legs for the guys,if you read quite well,my advise is for them!! Not the guys!! I quote pdudes replies,its still pointing τ̅☺ the content of my piece .*I remember when I don discharge all the girls wey I get because I
wanted to settle down, and I made it known to them that I had
someone* just want the 1s who open their legs freely have a re_think. There's always that 1 gal @ home who he wants τ̅☺ marry!! (And mind you guys,games you play rotate..),he just wanna use u!!! Biko bsyds the advise isn't for all the girls by the way. Its for those who dont wanna ruin their lives with worldly pleasure

#thanks

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
quivah: Pdude .. If the relationship didn't work @ 1st,then it aint worth taking a 2nd chance. So,that's where the *hell no* comes from! Please grow ƲƤ or @least borrow some brain!! We shouldnt start exchanging words[b],just mentioned your name 2 prove my points![/b] D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ what your other friends did,,IGNORE!! Or gtfo
My writeup ƲƤ there might be biased,but that's just the way i see it!!!!!! You shouldnt take it personal,abeg! And if you do,hang urself for all i care!

Btw,i didnt say girls aint opening their legs for the guys,if you read quite well,my advise is for them!! Not the guys!! I quote pdudes replies,its still pointing τ̅☺ the content of my piece .*I remember when I don discharge all the girls wey I get because I
someone* just want the 1s who open their legs freely have a re_think. There's always @ gal home who he wants τ̅☺ marry!! He just wanna use it!!! Biko bsyds the advise isn't for all the girls by the way. Its for those who dont wanna ruin their lives with wordly pleasure
#thanks

I have some time on my hands so I will reply you luv. wink

First of all, nne this ya English na waya grin. Do you have any form of formal education? If so, tuition fees have been wasted on you cry

You just mentioned my name to prove a point? I shouldn't take it personal eh? Well, proving your point conflicted with my interests which I defend jealously. So I will take it personal.

It is so damn obvious that you are bitter about the tete that your ex-boyfriends used your punny to play grin. Don't worry luv, you win some and you lose some. But you know the problem? After all these rantings, na one sharp man go still spread your legs wide open after promising you heaven and earth. Such is life. I understand your pain my dear Quivah cos I have been there and done that wink.

Just look for a good guy and control him. Yes, control him. We guys are wild but it takes a real wise woman to control and tame us. Yes! grin

At the moment, I have been tamed by a female just like you. Nor be jazz or okpor she use o! And nor be kpekus she use. Wise women know how to tame men and it isn't so hard. grin grin grin

As you know, I love to talk so you can PM me on my nairaland IM. I can give you some advice on how to tame a guy and let him lead you to the alter without any long thing. I advised my ex-babe on it and it is currently working for her. It's all about being "That girl at home that he wants to marry" and not the booty calls.

No offense taken. Just a bit angry at you dragging my good name in the mud grin grin

Ciao.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Okontami: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
@quivah, go sit down. Very soon when you grow up, you will know what it means to be h*orny and all you will be doing is discrete 4k where you will tell the guy that you can 4k each other but no strings attached. I know your type. Time will tell. You will be so much surprised how much you have betrayed your own self and broken your personal policies.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
quivah: Pdude .. If the relationship didn't work @ 1st,then it aint worth taking a 2nd chance. So,that's where the *hell no* comes from! Please grow ƲƤ or @least borrow some brain!! We shouldnt start exchanging words,just mentioned your name 2 prove my points! D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ what your other friends did,,IGNORE!! Or gtfo
And desloaa or what ever,, am not wretched!! First 5lines of my piece talkd abt things being rosy!! So Stfu!! I can go anywhere i want without a guy paying any dime. You beta kip the lil change you hav and start makin some better future plans for ya unborn childrn! Tsw! .

someone* just want the 1s who open their legs freely have a re_think. There's always that 1 gal @ home who he wants τ̅☺ marry!! (And mind you guys,games you play rotate..),he just wanna use u!!! Biko bsyds the advise isn't for all the girls by the way. Its for those who dont wanna ruin their lives with worldly pleasure

#thanks
ashana! y body dey pepper u like dis? stfu abeg! i no get time to read ur blah! but as d don of congo shiner(pdude)advised earlier, stop spreading ur legs to every jude, jelili and judas. As for dat nonsensical statement u call advice, take it and shove it where the sun dont shine.iwo to fi obo jona tan lo fe ma mescafo? u madt? undecided
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
ok op na wetin u want make we do for u? sad
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ashana! y body dey pepper u like dis? stfu abeg! i no get time to read ur blah! but as d don of congo shiner(pdude)advised earlier, stop spreading ur legs to every jude, jelili and judas. As for dat nonsensical statement u call advice, take it and shove it where the sun dont shine.iwo to fi obo jona tan lo fe ma mescafo? u madt? undecided

Chai!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don finish the babe ooooo! cheesy
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
lefulefu: ok op na wetin u want make we do for u? sad
@lefulefu - guy, so you sef dey look this thread? Oya come talk your own o! E be like say one secondary school babe dey vex for here because her t0t0 nor get third-hand value again o! She wan come dey spoil my good name. Shey na me fvck am? embarassed

Oya o, Lefool yarn the talk.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
This babe is so Mushin. Damn!
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Adaeze003(f): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
pDude:
The OP said I am a dog eh? Ok. If you see the mugu wey my first girlfriend for 100 level use me do, you go cry. Instead of me to be reading my books, na Idia hall I dey go every evening go see the babe. Na so she dump me like used pant and started following one 300 level guy. For like 2 years, I was still trying to recover from heartbreak. I had never loved anybody like her before and she used my love to play me mugu. Na so she even tell her roomates say I be 'efulefu'. Can you imagine cry

You just confirmed my theory.. Players were once played. Not so bad/tough after all..smiley Lol!

@ op, at this rate you'll blow up."If you hate shyt so much just stay out of the to!let" and you'll be fine.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by saemmanuel(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
stop ranting like a mad dog and if i tell you my experience with girl, u gotta hate the women race too.....
atole
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
fresh_dude: This babe is so Mushin. Damn!
i no deny! grin grin grin
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Dopefiend(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
quivah: Pdude .. If the relationship didn't work @ 1st,then it aint worth taking a 2nd chance. So,that's where the *hell no* comes from! Please grow ƲƤ or @least borrow some brain!! We shouldnt start exchanging words,just mentioned your name 2 prove my points! D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ what your other friends did,,IGNORE!! Or gtfo

#thanks

I quivah at the venom of ur words nah scratch dat, the english is much worse
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i no deny! grin grin grin
na im make me .... you. grin Idowu if no be condition, I swear toGod I for don find you come. Aaaaalllaaah.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
fresh_dude: na im make me .... you. grin Idowu if no be condition, I swear toGod I for don find you come. Aaaaalllaaah.
Awwwwww...*blushing*
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwwwww...*blushing*
Id you really have no idea. Anyways, happy new year. Thanks for relegating me.
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
fresh_dude: Id you really have no idea. Anyways, happy new year. Thanks for relegating me.
Relegate? How? Haba nau..don't put on d spot joor! Anyways... Happy new year to u as well....doll! smiley
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Agrika: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
I have to admit dear, there is an element of truth in what you are saying, i too was somehow appalled by what i read, most especially by what that cool val wrote,he seems to be changing girls like okirika clothes, but thats not enough to refer to all men as dogs, is just a simple case of a single finger being stained by oil and spreading it to the rest of the other fingers, i dont believe in that crap that "somethings are just the way the are and there is nothing you could do about it" see eh everyone's destiny is in thier hands. My advice: learn to love, and stop the generalisation not all men are the same

2 Likes

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2013
The rate at which this OP de vex, make she no go take razor blade or scissors cut-off her papa blokos for nite o, cos this her anti-p3n!s crusade is gettin really disturbin.

So abeg if the papa is a nairalander or a guest on NL, be warned, always sleep wit iron pant and with ur 2-eyes wide opened....
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by AKMoney1(m): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2013
[size=15pt] Baby u dey vex ooo shocked U sure say dem neva enter d place so? grin [/size]
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by adabeke12(f): 4:41am On Jan 18, 2013
wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff. yo,the people talking s.hit out their assssss r f.ucki.ng hypocrites. mschewww...
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by toby2(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2013
At Op, in case you venture back to read my post i'll tell you dis.
Never blame everyone for one person's fault. I used to hate ladies wit a very strong passion before, until i knew true Love of God. First let God's love fill ur heart, den know that you can't solve the whole of human problem, learn to love others and start helping others both males n females dat you comes into ur life. He i tell you wat i've experienced you'll marvell but all the same i still don't have any cause to HATE instead i try to correct in LOVE n help as many as i can. Read it well n change, and be an agent of change also

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by quivah(f): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I knw ya typs .. Dog! ..didn't drag you here,so hesitate 2 gtfo .. Tsw!
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by quivah(f): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I knw ya typs .. Dog! ..didn't drag you here,don't hesitate 2 gtfo .. Tsw!
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
This thread is the definition of a frustrated OP
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by topsco(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tibi tire lada ile aye...
Ko si bi a se le sese ko masi judasi larin oloto mejila.
But all men are not the same,and our xter cant be same.
We do varies in our philosophy,and we do passed thru difference orientation and environs.
So u cant judge us as the same.
...Good Advice for the ladies..
...A da ni loro fi agbara ko ni...
Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
I did try reading all of your comprehension but i just couldn't!
But i understand what you are trying to say, it is well!
All i can say is that someday you would see someone who will make you happy.
Just try to be positive.
cool

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by fxxkinheiress(f): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
You are right. It is a shame that in this day and age, men are praised for being promiscuous while women are cast to the wolves. We women have to understand that when it comes to sex, there's no such thing as too late. If he loves you, he can wait.

1 Like

Re: Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
quivah:
I knw ya typs .. Dog! ..didn't drag you here,don't hesitate 2 gtfo .. Tsw!
dis global asewo dey call me dog? gal.. no b u guys dey treat like dog? hhahahahahahha! irony!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help A Confused Sister Ooo / How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.