Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Are There Catfish On Nairaland? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? (27718 Views)

What Do You Think? Catch Or Catfish? / Yourmain Is A Catfish!!!!!!! / How I Discovered This CATFISH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mimifonwon(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
WHO IS THE MODERATOR HERE< I WANT THE POST CLOSED PLEASE!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jjman2322: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

So wot u need to feel at home, babes? or you just wanna hang out and catch some fun.

girls who will stop asking me for blackberry or stupid recharge cards.. girls who i can have a conversation with..

I find out i dont have much to talk to them about, plus i dont understand alot of the slangs/inside jokes, etc.. took me a week to know WTF this whole "BABY OKU" thing was all about.. etc.. im playing catch up here.

I also want people i can hang out with who can at least afford to buy their own beer/fish at point N kill places..
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon: who do i contact to close this post, i guess i shouldnt have let my anger blind me to putting someone's life out there, even if it ended up having to enter mine ( which i had right to share). It was bad judgement on my side to post this and to whom it may concern i am terribly sorry once again, i didnt include any names, but i guess someone figured it out,i shouldnt have called you a catfish.Please moderator can you close this post..thanks.

Close which post! Who is the guy jor? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by touchmeder: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

its a village.. all we have is the silly mall.. i miss the cali beaches.. going to universal studios.. going for drives.. hd tv.. espn.. 30mbps internet from time warner.. etc etc.. i could go on and on.

BUT im not complaining, i knew this before coming.. i just didnt know i wouldnt be able to meet good friends or relate with people.

EVERYONE ive met so far wants something from me.. the dudes just wanna hang out with you cuz you're rich, and they beg me for stuff.. the GIRLS are just gold digging... i officially gave up on enugu people a few months ago... at this point ill meet anyone who at least knows what jet lag means.lol or can name one NBA team...

hush and go open your penpal club somewhere else. see them yeye dey smell
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

biko, can i hear the voice-note of this conversation? grin

If only I recorded it.

At a point I come tell myself say if this man no fit understand my simple Engli-igbo accent then I'll just write him a letter.grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
~vicky~:

grin grin
of course
waiting to see/catch the culprit
lekwa detectives. Haha! grin btw,chk the Chat room...we have some catching up to do wink
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Ilekokonit: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013

Freiburger
If You Pray Daily For A Hardworking Man, Yet Don't Respond To Greetings From Bricklayers, God Is Watching You In HD

Similarly, if you pray daily for a honest man, yet you don't respond to a honest guy with modest financial means but instead prefer to gallivant with loaded but fraudulent guys, you are on your own as anything built on a foundation of lies (including fraud) does not last. Just ask Ibori or Bernard Madoff.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon: WHO IS THE MODERATOR HERE< I WANT THE POST CLOSED PLEASE!!!!

maka y na
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon: who do i contact to close this post, i guess i shouldnt have let my anger blind me to putting someone's life out there, even if it ended up having to enter mine ( which i had right to share). It was bad judgement on my side to post this and to whom it may concern i am terribly sorry once again, i didnt include any names, but i guess someone figured it out,i shouldnt have called you a catfish.Please moderator can you close this post..thanks.
eh!
Abeg rewind this thread,where are all the suspects that was named,CTU have found the meat seller.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thread closed.
Reason = >
mimifonwon: WHO IS THE MODERATOR HERE< I WANT THE POST CLOSED PLEASE!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. / Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.