Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Are There Catfish On Nairaland? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? (27752 Views)

What Do You Think? Catch Or Catfish? / Yourmain Is A Catfish!!!!!!! / How I Discovered This CATFISH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
You live in Abuja right and drive a bentley, right? You're hereby arrested for trying to decieve another victim. You have the right to remin silect as anything you say will be used against you in the law court.

lwkmd...i stay in tanzania and drive a wheelbarrow
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
BABE!:

Aren't you the mackerel that told me to stop calling people catfish?
Yes albacore i told you to stop calling people that because there was no online evidence to prove your claim
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon:

no i wouldnt. You know how empathy for ones condition surpasses the anger you feel, that was how i felt. I thought okay since he can lie about his life style and looks, maybe i can help him by seeing if i can use my family's contacts to get him an interview, but like i said, he never gave me his cv, so i just shrug it off. Plus his tooo old for my liking and excluding the character, his looks dont please me.

Abeg help me use dat ur familys contact, I need a job
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dont in liv lasgidi? Na Aba u dey? shocked lipsrsealed

nah..i live in mogadishu, somalia
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by cyril83(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Why is this thread full of ladies?....Gossip no go kill una

@op the guy in question is......

CFC
mimifonwon:

well na you sabi, what might not be possible for you, is definitely possible for others. i am a very trusting person by nature, i like to believe the good in people till they prove me wrong. when you have a crush on someone and most of the things he tells u checks out, i mean not all of us be detectives or wanna see the worst in people. if you feel froggy , then jump, because am very real and people who have chatted with me in the past off this nairaland knows that am not desperate, just wanting to make friends, and i dont think its a crime, and fortunately i always become close friends with men than women. My best friends are guys, so its not my fault that i bond with a guy on soccer and other stuff. maybe you live a fictious life, but my dear i dont.

Where do you think your crush would have taken you?

Did you plan on relocating to Nigeria?

Texas <>Nigeria no be easy beans.
Afam4eva:
This is a tip...

So, it's obvious he doesn't own the meat business but sells with his Aunt(dyt)?

lwkmd @dyt
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
chidyhels: Wait o!!. I have nt seen Myndd44 here, is he the ..,make i no talk ist.

AFAM, talk nw,we have waited 4 this investigation to finish,y keep us in suspense na?

Mynd is in detention
He dares not come out
Muhehehehheehhehehehehehe
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vikin:

This is just a carry over of your previous thread. The topic says we should discuss about our own catfish story but the owners of nairaland changed it to meat seller story.

You are still a cat fish btw! smiley

Believe what you wanna believe about me honey
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by 2legit2qwt: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
cyril83: Why is this thread full of ladies?....Gossip no go kill una

@op the guy in question is......

CFC

grin grin grin grin

CFC is in amelica now undecided
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mimifonwon(f): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

except that if the meatseller had offered to take you to bed, you wouldn't have hesitated....who are you fooling with the whole my mother raised me well mantra? even pröstitutes were raised well by their mothers - they just refused to apply the training they got after a while.

there's no doubt in my mind you would have slëpt with the op if he was the same picture you crushed on months ago. from illinois to lagos is not beans - the airmiles you clocked going to lagos was more than the journey the jews clocked in the wilderness for 40 yrs. grin

guy you are fool, i went home for vacation, not just to meet him, yes i was excited to have th opportunity to meet him, but that wasnt the main reason i went home, chale i wasnt that desperate.

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by BABE3: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
mrkels:
Yes albacore i told you to stop calling people that because there was no online evidence to prove your claim

And where's the evidence to prove yours, rotten mackerel ?

mimifonwon:
guy you are fool, i went home for vacation, not just to meet him, yes i was excited to have th opportunity to meet him, but that wasnt the main reason i went home, chale i wasnt that desperate.

. . . but you were desperate.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
lalalosky looks like a crayfish seller, so we can rule him out grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by coogar: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon:

you are calling me a fool and yet you are the one who got played for a fool by a meatseller for 1, 2, 3......4 months!!! i don't even know what to call you. cast your net again and i hope this time you catch a suya seller. barbecue is an upgrade of raw meat! it is well......

6 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jjman2322: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
how do people meet on this forum? is there a section for that or something
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
mrkels:
So madame, what are you feeling like now? Narialand superstar?
Dont forget the people who replied to your posts were repulsive in their statments...Thats not a good sign of your online presence

And how wonderful are the on-line presence of the people who replied my post?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
You can try faking the British accent and succeed for people who know not what the British accent sounds like.

Leave matter abeg, e no easy, I almost chop my tongue when I follow one whitey talk sometime ago grin.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by zarkknight(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ishilove: Have they found out who Baba Eleran is?

Na baba Eleja ooo

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by lekkie073(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon:

op, u have fallen again into coogar's lair.....coogar d catfishes grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322: how do people meet on this forum? is there a section for that or something

Wat do u do?
Tell me d truth
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jjman2322: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

you are calling me a fool and yet you are the one who got played for a fool by a meatseller for 1, 2, 3......4 months!!! i don't even know what to call you. cast your net again and i hope this time you catch a suya seller. barbecue is an upgrade of raw meat! it is well......

lol by the way im actually cute, funny & rich and just got back from the states after 15yrs.. im in my 20s.. and i wont hide for 4 months.. im trying to make new friends since i dont know anyone.. so lets meet up if you want.. ^_^
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
lalalosky looks like a crayfish seller, so we can rule him out grin
what are you on about? lalaosky is an akpu seller..
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by cyril83(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Where do you think your crush would have taken you?

Did you plan on relocating to Nigeria?

Texas <>Nigeria no be easy beans.
critic! Why are u taking panadol to another person headache

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:
And how wonderful are the on-line presence of the people who replied my post?
My dear i have no idea, sorry i said that , am having too many enemies these days on nairaland
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

lol by the way im actually cute, funny & rich and just got back from the states after 15yrs.. im in my 20s.. and i wont hide for 4 months.. im trying to make new friends since i dont know anyone.. so lets meet up if you want.. ^_^

Another ID?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jjman2322: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dyt:

Wat do u do?
Tell me d truth

I went to college for business in the usa.. now im in nigeria running my dads company.. if you gimme ur number i can call and tell you more if you wanna know.. you can also check my post history i guess
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jjman2322: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Another ID?

ID? huh?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
cyril83: critic! Why are taking panadol to another person headache

I'm not criticizing. Just asking questions.

LDR in the same country is almost impossible, talk less of LDR in different continents.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
threadstarter, FYI this thread is about to turn on you.
my gut feeling tells me you will struggle to withstand the simultaneous discharge of insults, snide remarks and derision coming your way.
i'd suggest you fetch your fukc up tag and log off for the time being.

i really mean this

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by BABE3: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Coogar, you're attracting a man, jjman2322. Are you really what you attract?

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

ID? huh?
U called?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by coogar: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
freecocoa: You can try faking the British accent and succeed for people who know not what the British accent sounds like.

Leave matter abeg, e no easy, I almost chop my tongue when I follow one whitey talk sometime ago grin.

biko, can i hear the voice-note of this conversation? grin

BABE!:
Coogar, you're attracting a man, jjman2322. Are you really what you attract?

hehehehehe - obviously, he's just fiddling or perhaps..............insane!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) / Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.