Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Are There Catfish On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? (27742 Views)

What Do You Think? Catch Or Catfish? / Yourmain Is A Catfish!!!!!!! / How I Discovered This CATFISH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Even the monikers wey all these Nairaland chicks dey use sef go make you think say dem be Beyoncee part 2.

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Mrsmansson(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
just like i said earlier everyone on NL is the son/daughter of dangotte.they change their cars everyweek.they have been driving bmw x6 since 1960 cheesy.their house is so big that they feel like moving to a smaller one cheesy grin.they are so independent and didnt demand a dime while courting,they never had s3x while courting shocked yet abortion rate is on the increase.people drive aeroplanes in their surroundings lipsrsealed.wonderful place

3 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
masterpiecer:

y u come dey xpose all dese guys like dis naa?, stop it b4 i stop u angry
Why do u want to stop her
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by AZeD1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
freecocoa: Oga sir I dey as you leave me o, how's it going?
Oyi na tum o grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mrs mansson: just like i said earlier everyone on NL is the son/daughter of dangotte.they change their cars everyweek.they have been driving bmw x6 since 1960 cheesy.their house is so big that they feel like moving to a smaller one cheesy grin.they are so independent and didnt demand a dime while courting,they never had s3x while courting shocked yet abortion rate is on the increase.people drive aeroplanes in their surroundings lipsrsealed.wonderful place
It was the day a thread was created for Nairalanders to say the cars that they're currently using that i knew that Nigerians can lie. Even some people that i know real life who have degrees in trekking were saying that they use Lamborgini.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by coogar: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Even the monikers wey all these Nairaland chicks dey use sef go make you think say dem be Beyoncee part 2.

that's a good point....
the moment you see pretty, sëxy, cute or whatever in the username, take cover. the only reason any chic would put cute/pretty in her username is because she's not cute/sexy.

Afam4eva:
It was the day a thread was created for Nairalanders to say the cars that they're currently using that i knew that Nigerians can lie. Even some people that i know real life who have degrees in trekking were saying that they use Lamborgini.

that was good!

2 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by masterpiecer(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: are u part of the crew? Why do u want to stop her

this xposure is jst too much, abi na crime to b bar boy? grin grin grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
and here i am thinking of how to make friends on nairaland
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by lekkie073(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

that's a good point....
the moment you see pretty, sëxy, cute or whatever in the username, take cover. the only reason any chic would put cute/pretty in her username is because she's not cute/sexy.

that was good!
ok. if we see coogar, lioness, and so, what does dat imply?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by masterpiecer(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
on a serious note, y would someone stoop so low to portray what they aint? thats some serious low esteem sh!t

2 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Seriously, i don't believe this... undecided undecided undecided....
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sitex: For those who care to knw...I'm the meat seller question
Am tired of living a fake life so am out nw on nairaland as a renown MEAT SELLER.
How many of you nairaland gals gbadu me nw None am guessin
so you see why i had to project a false image of myself rght!
Life of unequal opportunities... *mtcheeeew*
which meat do u sell?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Francheezy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lucenz0...whr u dey ?
Abi u dey sell meat ?
...l0l...jst j0k!nG...
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
freecocoa: Hope say no be Lalaosky o?grin

Oboy NL no go kill person o.

I know many people who pm me but get no replies will conclude me a snub but I know what I'm avoiding, most of the people here are very fake.

Well, I happen to have met a few nairalanders and have no regrets so far, you just have to be very careful on here.

OP your story funny sha grin grin grin.

Abego. No be lalaosky I personally know him and the pics he used in contesting is the real him.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by SugaryBelle(f): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Rotflmao....@op For Nigerians faking British accent is like choping puff puff you should have known that.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by coogar: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
lekkie073:
ok. if we see coogar, lioness, and so, what does dat imply?

then run for your life - never look back, just keep running otherwise i would be having your blood for dinner. cheesy
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
masterpiecer:

this xposure is jst too much, abi na crime to b bar boy? grin grin grin
not even my husband sells roasted ground nuts by the robots grin and I'm proud of him
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
masterpiecer:

y u come dey xpose all dese guys like dis naa?, stop it b4 i stop u angry
Them be my people trust me them no go mind cheesy.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
A-ZeD:

Oyi na tum o grin
*Hands him a BIG blanket on behalf of freecocoa* grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Omoh mehn, but some guys the fall hand finally ooo. This tori gat me laughing so hard that I nearly hit one keke man.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure: Omoh mehn, but some guys the fall hand finally ooo. This tori gat me laughing so hard that I nearly hit one keke man.
You be okada man?

5 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by masterpiecer(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: not even my husband sells roasted ground nuts by the robots grin and I'm proud of him

most people thinks that what makes dem is what they are, rahter than who they r

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure: Omoh mehn, but some guys the fall hand finally ooo. This tori gat me laughing so hard that I nearly hit one keke man.
With your car or bicycle? grin grin grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

Abego. No be lalaosky personally and the pics he used in contesting is the real him.
So una no fit detect joke again abi?angry
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by majour(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
i DONT believe this story, nah, hw r we sure d op stays in US too, this na classic fall hand for d guy nw, chaii
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by coogar: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2013

the story is not true, op is lying!!
even though i agree there are fake people on this forum just like every other site, i do not believe this particular story. a meat seller would not have the time to troll here and still cleave meats in the market.

7 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by lekkie073(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

then run for your life - never look back, just keep running otherwise i would be having your blood for dinner. cheesy
my blood or my meat? or the two together? cheesy
coogar:

my blood or my meat? or the two together?
my blood or my meat? or the two together? me sef wan die cheesy
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
ikekings: You be okada man?

Lol, Bro u harsh ooo. Okada ke okada ni
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

even though i agree there are fake people on this forum just like every other site, i do not believe this particular story. a meat seller would not have the time to troll here and still cleave meats in the market.
It may not be your everyday meat-seller. He could have people working for him or something.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

Lol, Bro u harsh ooo. Okada ke okada ni
grin grin grin... Na pesin business now...
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by coogar: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
It may not be your everyday meat-seller. He could have people working for him or something.

then he's an employer - an entrepreneur!

5 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

You have a point. Well sha the OP knows herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander / Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.