Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (47990 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by jaybabs1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
dick hardener: guy, abeg no vex me, are you truly saying you are oblivious to military practice. Prior to arriving a war zone, u are psyched up by your commander, upon arrival you are battle ready regardless of your entry point or mode. I'm really boiling at this showcasing of unpatriotism.

u are on point. let me add, In Military assault, they are moving into a warzone, rebels are already armed and in combat mode, they should also be combat ready. what if they were ambushed by splinter groups Guerrilla fighters, how do u expect them to respond when not combat ready? in war, no place is safe! you need to always be on guard anywhere and everywhere...ur rifle is your only best friend...so stick to it. Up Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by expensive007(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
clip: Always proud to be a Nigerian
later u go sey u r tired of naija.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Ebubejesus(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=tblackE61]ȋ̝̊̅̄ wish am one of dem....just love dem[/q
My broda, i just have the same thought.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by onatisi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
so u want them to be in designer jeans and shirt when disembarking abi?ppl daft no be small ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by BigBossMan(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp

YOU WILL STILL CONDEMN OUR TROOP IF THEY WERE ATTACKED AT THE AIRPORT ON ARRIVAL. WAR!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by bleufaucon: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
The 3rd soldier's got no bullet catridge on his rifle(look closely).The west arms the rebels,the rebels unleash terror on Timbuktu and the entire region,the west again(french legionnaire) come to help its conquered African slaves to destroy the country even further..and here we are,the exceedingly gullible nigerians as usual talk about frivolous issues while an impending chaos looms across the sub-saharan region. Soldiers are off to die while the real enemies of the people sit in luxurious places...Africom will finish Africa if u lots don't wake up!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by 175(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Doctokwus don hear wiiiiii for dis place today. See bashings oooo. . . .morale of d craze to first to comment fame, be careful or u will be doctokwusd.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dmitroika(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=ROSSIKE]You people just criticise blindly without thinking. If those same forces were American or French you would not say a damned thing. But it is Nigeria, so you think you can open your mouth to talk trash. Maybe it's your inferiority complex. Why not let the military commanders who are highly trained, unlike you, do their jobs? You should simply keep quiet since you have zero military training.[/quote

Don't mind him jare, i guess he didnt see the pictures of the french army when they were embarking from the plane, those guns were crazy mhen, thats what they call "one shoot, ten die" grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by abrahym(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
almight god wil guide them back
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Reference(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
abifoluwa: very very impressive i must say. but we need to change our gun o. bushmaster ar 15 is the way togo!!!

Forget that thing. When the heat comes you need a weapon that will work first and show off later. We're talking about a weapon that will work as well in rain, heat and mud with limited servicing. And when compared to the 7.62mm round, the BM essentially uses the lighter 5.56mm (NATO) round which is useless in our inventories, cannot be canibalized on most battlefields and the American military is planning to discard. The AK-47 is the jap mobile of the battlefield. Tough, cheap and proven.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by claremont(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013

The width and depth of your ignorance is shocking. If you don't know anything about military operations, kindly shut up and let those in the know speak.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
IS THERE ONE SINGLE THING NIGERIANS DO THAT PLEASE YOU ? YOU GUYS ARE INSUFFERABLE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ajaolopa: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
wrong!!!dis is an on guard posution d soldiers are adopting.in d military it gives an impression to d enemy dat d soldiers on d other side are battle ready and also boost the morale and raises d cinfidence of d soldiers.imagine if by chance d rebels are watching dis disembarkation drill and see d soldiers like dis...it strikes a measure of fear and remeber in all circumstances first impression matters.let us be honest and leave dis 9ja mentality of criticisizing everythin dat is us aside...if u are to be a Malian u will rather have soldiers who hit d ground running and already have a plan than those who will just come out in their fatigues and are waiting for a plan.just go buy any american war movie and see their disembarkation and u will be impressed with dis guys...lets just pray for them dat they go n come back safely rather lookin for their faults and just wait u will see that d Nigerian contingent in this force will be d pinacle and spine of d entire operation...wat we are lacking anywhere else we have in abundance in fyt n desire to get d job done...its not d size of d dog in d fyt but d size of d fyt in d dog
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
[b]SHATTAP!!!!

There is no where in the world where a troop lands in a conflict zone and disembark without being battle ready. The reason being that they might just be disembarking into an ambush. Thats why they only travel in Military transport carriers..

The only time you see soldiers disembark without their firearms is when they are returning home from combat.[b]

You better stay clear of me. Don't even try to engage me with insults or i will not only assault you but also your wife and Mummy. I have dropped my past so please try not to ignite it angry

[s]i might even start with your wife's fallopian tube o[/s] angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by tinkinjo: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Absolutely Nigerian!
...the kits, the guns, ...but wait! How much do these guns cost? I mean the type the French are using. Meeehhhn I love those.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by sureboykris(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
guy c as people just dey attack you. Pity you were first to comment n what you said didn't make much sense. But I guess you ve learnt your lesson.guys leave him abeg
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by BABASANGO: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na wetin dem dey feel like self.They don fight Boko Haram finish 4 Nigeria b'4 dem go begin flex muscles 4 another man country?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dr Muzungu: It seems that I, as an expat, believe more in Nigeria than some Nigerians which is quite sad.
IF YOU BELIEVE IN NIGERIA WHY ARE YOU AN EXPAT ? ABEG PARK FOR SIDE BROS
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by bestman09(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Am so Proud of my country!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Reference(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

FN FAL is a start!!

Haba. We've had enough trouble with that Belgian series. Its a good rifle but the strip is hard and it doesn't load reliably enough. Once again consider the whole package when your life hangs. One dust storm and your life is in question. Believe me. Anyway I like the feel of an AK. Its so light, all the weight you feel is the mag and as you expend ammo you can tell how much is left. Fantastic weapon.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by doppler777(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oh no buddy,aim is to obliterate a rival/rebel from any play including frontal assault,infantry units must always advance into the war territory fully prepared & every second counts....No room for vulnerability from counter attack..heck the mission is to KILL/CONQUER.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by brownlord: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
icnsystem: This is not the time to criticize our military in Mali.If we refuse to discourage these Jihadist from spreading their campaign of terror,Nigeria and the whole Africa will surely pay huge price for sitting on the fence.
Our Troops should be supported,encouraged and well motivated to perform this supreme price of securing our peaceful co-existence and future.This is not the time to talk on both side of the mouth on security issues.Our sense of communal survival should be stronger than ever because,we are all in this together.We have decided to send our Son,Daugther,Brother,uncle,cousin,niece,sister,e.t.c,in "HARM'S WAY".Criticizing them now is tantamount to exposing their flanks to terrorists.
My prayer is that non of our military men in Mali will die,kidnapped or held hostage in terrorist or enermy(s)den.As a citizen of this great nation,i personally share their Joy and Pain in the battle to secure our freedom..WE SHALL NEVER MOURN YOU BUT CELEBRATE AND SAVOUR YOUR SWEET VICTORY.Because through your supreme sacrifice our Freedom to worship the supreme being in whatever way we damned fit is surely guaranteed.GOD BLESS THESE MEN & WOMEN OF GREAT ENCOURAGE

Well said bro, theyall return home successfully

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by BABASANGO: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=Tusky44][/quote]. What nonsense are u talking?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Kslib(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
HAHAHA!!! IT IS NOW OFFICIAL THAT doctowus HAS BECOME THE MOST ATTACKED AND INSULTED MAGA ON NAIRALAND....
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by licensed2k(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mehn.....dont u just love them.... I bet u do.........buh why must naija soldier always carry guns with "matric number"......IMO, I think we shld hv outgrown that
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
BABA SANGO: . What nonsense are u talking?

Go and sit down before Amadioha would damage your blokos too. Get out abeg! When you don't like someone's comment, you "ignore it" and pass. GERRAWAY JOR
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
May GOD be with these guys! Knowing fully well today might be any of their last days on Earth! God bless the Nigerian Army!!!.....and nobody else.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Almighty God , protect our soldiers. Bring them back

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by hussyhassy: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jenams: I love the Nigerian Army! Kill those islamic bastards in mali as a warnin to blood suckin demons up northern naija!
most u make mension of islam what has islam got to do with this ppl?pls learn to comment witout abusing others n wht has northern nig got to do wit mali?if u are nt happy wit d north pack n go back to ur ss or se,,,after bkh is only in d north most u stay in d north?if u cnt cope go back to where u blong pls n leave north alonen!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by sojopikin: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
ignorance is a very big disease....all u haters whom inferiority complex ve brougth u,ur families and d entire village 2 notin.must u show ur self?....FREETOWN...seireleone..nigerians were welcome @d airport by rebels,d 1st sett of nigerians dat were move 4rm freetown afta its capture 2 monrovia were also met by rebels,bt still many still went 2 SACRIFICE DIA 2DAY 4 OUR BETA 2moro,some re insudan and oda places strivin 2 bring a gud name 2 dis great country bt all some fools will fink of is d manner @ which dey disembuse.....instead of u 2 pray and which demm well,may God ve mercy on u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
IST PICTURE. SECOND GUY FROM THE LEFT, LMAO @ HIS FACIAL EXPRESSION. THE GUY IS SHITTING HIS PANTS. HIS FACIAL EXPRESSION SAYS 'WETIN MAKE ME JOIN THIS YEYE ARMY SEF. WETIN I DEY DO FOR HERE ? I HOPE SAY THESE MALI BOKO HARAM PEOPLE NO KILL ME FOR FOREIGN LAND OOOO' grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.