Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Is Imo State Best Known For? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Imo State Best Known For? (45228 Views)

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Is Imo State Not Supposed To Be Rescued by The New Government? What's this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr Everest: Jeez OMG, Owerri is breathtakingly beutiful. Oh I am so proud to be an Imolite. Abagworo please show us more of those fine videos and pics. Wow looks more like Abuja. Shameless Eastdaft AKA Chino must be green with envy, what a pity.
the guy got so coloured with envy he copied pictures of beutiful enugu ( actually from the thread)to pose as awka....borrow pose

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr Everest: hahahahahaa lol, imao see mockery, this is brutality!
more like FATALITY! after merciless combo then u drop the keypad.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr Everest: Ofcourse not, you are the devil that would from today till eternity. Now that you have finally disgraced yourself, you can drink otapiapia or better still go and hug the nearest transformer and end you misery. I warned you on the onset but you will not listen, Shame on you!
ofu onye shiere oha,oha ga richa nwu ya mana oha shiere ofuonye,ogi me anaa?imagine small boys claiming their viRRAGE is the alfa and omega of iboland!
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
nollywood200:

But you sef dey go far. Am not sure about the Men of God. But all the other things you stated are facts and verifiable. period. But don't draw Pastors into this. e gbo

No be them get OTOKOTO rituals too?

Am back my brother. That imo girl that licked my d1ck on the street lastnite has been calling me this afternoon. I don't know what to do now ?I need to arrange her for set evening bhehehehehe
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
[quote author=nollywood200][/quote]

I must say that their it does worth it for to pay a dime on those imo girls , because they are too street cheap and easy to get for my liking

My guy just came back from imsu now with loads girls. E get one wey look like paw paw, I just stretched my hand to grab am. She is in the room now. But this one does not know how to d1ck suck but she has been screaming all thru the nite. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dede1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
muktarl:

Am back my brother. That imo girl that licked my d1ck on the street lastnite has been calling me this afternoon. I don't know what to do now ?I need to arrange her for set evening bhehehehehe

I guess the emptiness of your pocket shows big time, thus, you are chilly penury. If you love the sexual act you claimed in your post, you are in the wrong city. I suggest you move to Lagos, preferably Ikeja or Ajegungle. In fact, your dirty d1ck could be worked upon in broad daylight instead of night in Ajegubgle. For additional hint, I suggest you check out Ibadan, Addo-Ekiti, Makurdi, Jos. Abuja, Benin City and Kano.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Where were we ?? I see you Imo dimwits haven't learnt your lesson yet. I have been trying to be respectful but you didn't wanna learn.
I will be back.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
shady26: ofu onye shiere oha,oha ga richa nwu ya mana oha shiere ofuonye,ogi me anaa?imagine small boys claiming their viRRAGE is the alfa and omega of iboland!

Look,the mockery is on you! You are the one that attacked Anambra on a thread ppl from everywhere were attacking Imo,for reason best known to you. I guess fear and insecurity make one do stupid sh...it. The same Omanbala traders you try to mock are the brains behind 70% of the Igbo investments outside Igbo land. You claim Imolites are intelligent because they are educated but not even one known Igbo technocrat comes from Imo! Imo is the most educated but they have no excellence,like the Anambra girl that scored highest at the last WAEC and got an instant scholarship from Obi. Keep hating on Anambra whhile we sh..it all over your head!. Was it not GEJ that says OMANBALA IS THE BRAIN BOX OF NIGERIA! The state with the least poverty state is still Omanbala,even without OIL that Imo has been getting since when God knows. Anambra state University students has gone abroad and won prizes in Engineering.
All you hateful Imolites can get all the education you want but you can't take what God hasn't given to you....Intelligence,Brilliance and Excellence; These are the gifts that God has reserved for UMU-OMANBALA and none of you haterz can get none of it because its not meant for you!

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
I like the fact that you and your Enugu partners think beautiful street and green grasses will save your deplorable state from an imminents ECONOMIC DOOM!
You are weak and gullible and we OMANBALAS has always known this and that why you rejoice at trivial stuff. Omanbalas has always seen Imolites as immoral people that's why most of our families will object when you try to marry from there, especially,Mbaise,Owerri and their likes. Little wonder Imo women are for prostitution...May is ask what good has Imo brought to Igboland ? Obu Genevieve bidoo laba oru na aro ili na asaa wee tulu ime mkpuke....Ifele megbuo unu be ndi Imo na unu na ewetalu Anambra onu. Obodo nyelu Umu Igbo omenana fa na ndi fa ji eme onu tata. Mmili amaa efi na anya!

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Nri Priest

Nwannem, Anam ekene kwa gi...

Na ga niru..

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by manny4life(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Isn't it enough?

Do you guys enjoy exposing yourselves?
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST: I like the fact that you and your Enugu partners think beautiful street and green grasses will save your deplorable state from an imminents ECONOMIC DOOM!
You are weak and gullible and we OMANBALAS has always known this and that why you rejoice at trivial stuff. Omanbalas has always seen Imolites as immoral people that's why most of our families will object when you try to marry from there, especially,Mbaise,Owerri and their likes. Little wonder Imo women are for prostitution...May is ask what good has Imo brought to Igboland ? Obu Genevieve bidoo laba oru na aro ili na asaa wee tulu ime mkpuke....Ifele megbuo unu be ndi Imo na unu na ewetalu Anambra onu. Obodo nyelu Umu Igbo omenana fa na ndi fa ji eme onu tata. Mmili amaa efi na anya!
IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS! Imo state is far ahead of Anambra in every ramification and I will give you facts. You ppl are so ignorant for assuming that buying and selling can make a state affluent. In terms of gross domestic product, Imo has the fifth largest GDP in Nigeria while Anambra has one of the least in Nigeria! Imo is the richest state in the SE and its annual budget is almost twice that of Anambra! Imo state has the highest enrolment figure in Nigeria. An mbaise man(Nneji) owns the best transport company in Nigeria i.e ABC transport! Stan Leo Eke from Imo, owns the best computer manufacturing firm in Africa i.e Zinox computers! The first female author(Flora Nwapa), The first olympic gold medalist(Chioma Ajunwa) and the first international boxing champion(Dick Tiger) from Nigeria all came from Imo! To be contd....,

3 Likes

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST: I like the fact that you and your Enugu partners think beautiful street and green grasses will save your deplorable state from an imminents ECONOMIC DOOM!

I wouldn't have responded if not for the fact that you've brought up Genevieve. I now believe you are a teenager that knows nothing about life and the possible mistakes we could make while growing up. I urge you to apolgize to all Igbo women or face the wrath of amadioha. All your daughters will have failed marriages and relationships and your own marriage will fail too .

Now go to this thread www.nairaland.com/1173644/horrible-state-public-schools-anambra

Did you see any Igbo make ridicule of Anambra even with all those video? I have videos and pictures from Onitsha which I have refused to post in order not to ridicule it even with all these attacks. Even Awka,Nnewi, Nnobi, Nimo, Orauku and Ogidi. I have them in my laptop.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Feedmemore(f): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nri Priest, Abagworo, chino, Biafra rep and the rest of you guys arguing foolishly about whose state is superior, ain't you people tired of this back and forth? angry ya'll exposing yourselves to the rest of the world. I bet you guys that what some of you said on this thread will surely come back to hunt you. Mark my word or quote me.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Feed me more: Nri Priest, Abagworo, chino, Biafra rep and the rest of you guys arguing foolishly about whose state is superior, ain't you people tired of this back and forth? angry ya'll exposing yourselves to the rest of the world. I bet you guys that what some of you said on this thread will surely come back to hunt you. Mark my word or quote me.

My friend don't mention my name alongside those illiterate traders. Never have I argued about who's superior. My stand remains that we are not the same people in origin, ideology and to an extent language. So no need for any comparison or trying to see ourselves as same people. Period.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Just passing No comment,singing
onye chukwu gozie ri a gozie,odiro onye ga koto ya
long live Anambra state
long live Imo state
long live Enugu state
long live Abia state
long live Ebonyi state
long live south east
long live Igbo
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
Feed me more: Nri Priest, Abagworo, chino, Biafra rep and the rest of you guys arguing foolishly about whose state is superior, ain't you people tired of this back and forth? angry ya'll exposing yourselves to the rest of the world. I bet you guys that what some of you said on this thread will surely come back to hunt you. Mark my word or quote me.
It was never my intention to expose Anambra but let the truth be told, those guys can be so annoying, imagine arrogating themselves as the alpha and omega of Igbo race! They look down on others while they claim what they are not. It said that if a lie is alowed to stand for too long people will begin to see it as a truism. Though I am not happy to wash their dirty linen in public but some ppl have to be humbled so they would respect others. I am willing to extend the olive branch at this juncture not because I have exhausted the ammunition in my arsenal.....,
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
Abagworo,I see you like raining curse with your leprosy eaten fingers,right? Let's see who will withdraw first...I will be back for you.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by PointB: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
Okija_juju: @ Nri Priest

Nwannem, Anam ekene kwa gi...

Na ga niru..

This is highly irresponsible. Our people are disgracing themselves and you are urging them on. And you wonder why folks consider you immature!
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by PointB: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Abagworo:

My friend don't mention my name alongside those illiterate traders. Never have I argued about who's superior. My stand remains that we are not the same people in origin, ideology and to an extent language. So no need for any comparison or trying to see ourselves as same people. Period.

What is the difference between a mad man and the one fighting with a mad man? None!

As far as this matter is concerned, you are not different from chino, nri-priest, and the rest. You should bow your head in shame. Very disappointing from someone who should know better.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Dede1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
PointB:

What is the difference between a mad man and the one fighting with a mad man? None!

As far as this matter is concerned, you are not different from chino, nri-priest, and the rest. You should bow your head in shame. Very disappointing from someone who should know better.

You could not be more right on these malnourished miscreants. It is funny to read this quotation “My stand remains that we are not the same people in origin, ideology and to an extent language” from one deluded participants.

There could be argument on the rightful source of Igbo origin but it is a daft move to state we are not the same people in origin, ideology and language. Unfortunately, some folks in Igbo land had found favor in denying being Igbo especially since the end of Nigeria\Biafra civil war.

When Achebe talked about unity or lack thereof, he has pointed to the language regardless of several variants of Igbo language.

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
PointB:

My stand remains that we can criticize anybody without disrespect as criticism is very important. My problem with those guys started because I criticized Peter Obi. Since then they turned every important discussion into a war. You can notice that in all threads about Anambra nobody has condemned Anambra people and when non-Igbos do, I come to the defence of Anambra but Chino sees nothing good in other Igbo States. I have a million and one threads to go and condemn Anambra but you won't see me there.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Tusky44: Imo state is known for education. It stands behind Anambra in producing world renowned brains but far behind when it comes to business and entrepreneurship. Anambra is the father and mother of all Igbo land.
for those who care to know,this was were troubl started from.a thread that was started to extol the good features of imo and instead of opening their own thread/they came to share space.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oilyngbati3(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
PointB:

This is highly irresponsible. Our people are disgracing themselves and you are urging them on. And you wonder why folks consider you immature!

I keep telling you Igbos that okija-juju= alh. harem = coogar= jason123= shymexxx

Shame on Ndigbo if that thing is allowed to run for the post of Eze Ndigbo nairaland
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oilyngbati3(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Abagworo:

My stand remains that we can criticize anybody without disrespect as criticism is very important. My problem with those guys started because I criticized Peter Obi. Since then they turned every important discussion into a war. You can notice that in all threads about Anambra nobody has condemned Anambra people and when non-Igbos do, I come to the defence of Anambra but Chino sees nothing good in other Igbo States. I have a million and one threads to go and condemn Anambra but you won't see me there.

You've always been a baster.d and shall remain an eternal baster.d for trying to disunite Igbos....amumnu angry
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

You've always been a baster.d and shall remain an eternal baster.d for trying to disunite Igbos....amumnu angry
i concur
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

LMFAO. Go to the culture zone and learn about my work on Igbo unity. I'm only saying the truth which we all know deep inside our heart. You don't need a sooth-sayer to know that. It does not in any way mean we are not all Igbos. Ngwas and Abiribas speak differently, have different ideologies and culture but are all Igbos.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by asha80(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Abagworo:

LMFAO. Go to the culture zone and learn about my work on Igbo unity. I'm only saying the truth which we all know deep inside our heart. You don't need a sooth-sayer to know that. It does not in any way mean we are not all Igbos. Ngwas and Abiribas speak differently, have different ideologies and culture but are all Igbos.

on a more serious not when you say that imo and anambra are different according to those factors you listed two parts of imo are singled out.the are the orlu and ideato axis.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by manny4life(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
[size=16pt]MY PEOPLE, TO WHAT END? [/size]
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
asha 80:

on a more serious not when you say that imo and anambra are different according to those factors you listed two parts of imo are singled out.the are the orlu and ideato axis.

You are not wrong. They are halfway in between. But I think when we say Anambra, people of Ihiala, Ogbaru and Onitsha axis are not usually borne in mind because they are not same with these people.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by PointB: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Abagworo:

I agree we can criticize any governor; but we must necessarily do so without appearing to attack the people, and without any veneer of malice and hate. I also recognize the fact that Chino, Nri Priest and host of others are very passionate about Anambra state, to the extent that they possess a delusion of grandeur. But Chino, Nri Priest and co do not in anyway represent Anambra, just as you and the others defending Imo also do not represent Imo. We can not allow chino's of this world or any other person's myopia to continue to create this type of situation, similarly we do not also appreciate the fact that you participate in fanning this ember discord in several occasions.

The best way way to deal with people who claim Igbo yet disparage other Igbo speaking state is to call them to order without engaging in them in back and forth tit for tat banter, or exposing their states in other to school them. Experience have shown that this is not helpful. We must deliberately act to extinguish the flame, never to stoke it.

Igbo, like every other ethnic group will always have it's assemblage of fools, and clowns. Engaging every one of them in the name of defending your corner of Igboland creates more problems than it solves; and we cannot continue to create unnecessary division and tension within our self. Your 'we are not one' stand is not particularly helpful in this wise.

Many of us know of your pan-Nigeria stand, but you must agree with me that achieving a sort of unity in Igboland is also central to whatever is going to happen in Nigeria. I simply enjoin you and other to help us foster unity.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
PointB:

I agree we can criticize any governor; but we must necessarily do so without appearing to attack the people, and without any veneer of malice and hate. I also recognize the fact that Chino, Nri Priest and host of others are very passionate about Anambra state, to the extent that they possess a delusion of grandeur. But Chino, Nri Priest and co do not in anyway represent Anambra, just as you and the others defending Imo also do not represent Imo. We can not allow chino's of the world or any other person's myopia to continue creating this type of situation, similarly we do not also appreciate the fact that you participate in fanning this ember discord in several occasions.

The best way way to deal with people who claim Igbo yet disparage other Igbo speaking state is to call them to order without engaging in them in back and forth tit for tat banter, or exposing their states in other to school them. Experience have shown that this is not helpful. We must deliberately act extinguish the flame, never to stoke it.

Igbo, like every other ethnic group will always have it's assemblage of fools, and clowns. Engaging every one of them in the name of defending your corner of Igboland creates more problem than it solves; and we cannot continue to create unnecessary division and tension within our self. Your 'we are not one' stand is not particularly helpful in this wise.

Many of us know of your pan-Nigeria stand, but you must agree with me that achieving a sort of unity in Igboland is also central to whatever is going to happen in Nigeria. I simply enjoin you and other to help us foster unity.

lol abagworo is too dumb and immature to understand any of the points you raised there
i don't think he is igbo anyway
from his posts i see him as as 50-something year old jobless failure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno / State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - / Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.