Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Is Imo State Best Known For? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Imo State Best Known For? (45254 Views)

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Is Imo State Not Supposed To Be Rescued by The New Government? What's this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
manny4life: A big shame to all of you, if this is how unity and tolerance is, tufia, I don't wanna be a part of it --- The gods of our land forbid this mockery of yourselves. Imagine how all of you guys are denigrating yourselves even before the eyes of your "supposed" enemies, ifele o na emekwa unu?

As an Anambra young man, from Nnewi, this is the most childish bickering I've ever seen even amongst ourselves. What does it matter if Enugu is the pride of the east, or Imo is the center of education or Anambra is the seat of economic productivity or Abia is the manufacturing powerhouse? Like serious, WHAT THE F.V.C.K DOES IT MATTER? angry angry angry angry

No one state can achieve all of the above, lots of people need thorough exposure, from the shores of NY to the hills of Los Angeles, different cities contribute to what makes the "UNITED STATES" of America. NY is the pride of U.S. when it comes to "MONEY MATTERS". Florida takes the excellence of superb Tourism, Texas and CA gives the pride of Oil and agriculture respectively, YET CA maintains the KING of the Technology center, VA is the seat of Defense, and the list is just countless.

I ask again, WTF does it matter if one state is better than the others when it comes to a field? Imo takes the lead in education because that's what they're good at, meanwhile Enugu is the excellence of tourism and peace, because that's what they excel in, Abia may look awful to most, but believe it, if they get it together, they can convert Aba made to higher quality "Made in U.S.", Anambra does come to mind to be a center of economic activity because of large market operation.

Rather than stay here and continue bickering whose di.c.k is bigger how about yall come together and achieve something together? Like someone said, Anambra doesn't need defending at all because if Anambra had it together, it will not be in the same place it is. So same thing could be said of Abia (and Aba and it's industries). Rochas in Imo has taken the good deeds of promoting education, while Chime has does well in promoting infrastructural standards. ALL SEastern states have great potentials in thier different fields, so everyone needs to shut it and get it over with.
I sincerely apologize to all ibos and wellmeaning anambrans for any utterance I have made on this thread that has been offensive or detrimental to ibo unity.I could not stand it when those folks expecially the one with my sisters name joined foreigners to denigrate my sisters,calling them all sorts of unkind names on a thread seen by the whole world(and probably for the next 100 years),so I lost it!but your post kinda brought me back to my senses.once again am truly sorry.(That is not to say am through with the chino character,still waiting for him to show himself on any thread as an ibo champion)
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Afam at work..

you did not delete where they were bashing us oo
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Metalgoong:
We all know were those people come from. They all are the indigenes of Imo state where there is no viable business except hotels built for the thriving prostitution industry in that state.
Yes, Nigerians know them! Why should they forget the Imo state OTOKOTO in a hurry? We all know that OTokoto started because lazy Imolites wanna measure up to hardworking men and women of Anambra state. It is not the fault of Anambrarians that they have excess money to contribute towards the development of any state they live. It is the Lords doing! smiley
I know you are just being jealous wink, Anambra state has a glorified international market as you called it, but you forgot that Imo state doesn't have any. . . You forgot that the majority of lazy Imo state indigenes make their living ( mixing colored kai kai )in and around this same glorified INTERNATIONAL MARKET in Anambra state .
Well, it shows that Anambrarians are not cowards. Those guys cant abandon the business empire they built with their hard earned money, unlike lazy Imoltes who dont know a thing about handwork and money making! smiley It is this Anambra spirit that makes them more successful and prosperous than you lazy folks.
The facts and figure are there for you. Where were you dummies when Anambra state was producing the Ojukwus,Ziks,Okadigbos, Ekwuemes, Orizus, Soludos, Metalgoongs grin etc. My friend, the joke is on you. grin

I was expecting you to write how Anambra Imo state is known for OTOKOTO,
I was expecting you to write how the only viable biz in Anambra Imo state is building hotels for Pro.stitutes,
I was expecting you to tell us the reason why most of the harlots found in any part of Nigeria is from Imo state,
I was expecting you to tell us why the majority of the creme dela creme of Igbo intelligentsia, business moguls, and who's who are from Anambra State.
In Short, i was expecting you to tell me why you chose to be lazy!

Nwanne tell the ediots ..never-do-wells.

They have forgoton that 97% of investment owners at Head Bridge drug mart are all imo people and that 2/3 of their population are living in Anambra state. We could send the ediots back home like Fashola is doing in lagos..monkeys
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ Abagoro, you must be insane. Anambra is the beginning and end of Igboland..now go dive into Onitsha River Niger. Awka is a young state capital and its coming up strongly with the UN Habitat Masterplan. Its one city I have seen with modern edifices, cool and serene with boisterous hospitality in the recent time.

2/3 of imo state people are living and earning a living in Anambra state. 97% of investment owners at Onitsha Bridge Head drug mart are all people from imo state. You should be grateful that we harbored you lost ones. Go to Nnewi its the same story of imo people all over the place.

Its will shock you to know that no single ANAMBRAN family is living in the entire imo state.. But you ediots are all over Anambra making living, making money and enjoying freedom, unlike your place there is kidnapping and criminality from jobless youths.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
On a neutral ground
EASTSIDE is correct o
its hard to see an Anambra family in Imo state,in my hood akwakuma,there is only one Nnewi there and us,but here in Awada,obosi,one would be forgiven if he think hes in owerri
hmm
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by PointB: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Biafra rep: I beg to differ, Chino is the architect of Igbo disunity on nairaland not Abagworo

I am with OnlyTruth on this point. Abagworo is more intelligent, and more articulate; using his intelligence to deliberately (or subtly) fan the amber of discord is more dangerous that what Chino and Nri Priest are doing.

Calling him to order now is very appropriate!
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
o'boy:
On a neutral ground
EASTSIDE is correct o
its hard to see an Anambra family in Imo state,in my hood akwakuma,there is only one Nnewi there and us,but here in Awada,obosi,one would be forgiven if he think hes in owerri
hmm

imo state people full Anambra state in their 100s of 1000s @ Fegge, Awada, Nkpor, Obosi upto Oba all in Onitsha- Anambra and also @ Nnewi. Infact at times one will keep wondering whether imo state extends to that area.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

imo state people full Anambra state in their 100s of 1000s @ Fegge, Awada, Nkpor, Obosi upto Oba all in Onitsha- Anambra and also @ Nnewi. Infact at times one will keep wondering whether imo state extends to that area.

Apart from Orlu people who are same with some Anambra like Ihiala and South of Nnewi, tell me of any other clan in Imo State you'll find in Anambra. By the way why are you guys obsessed with Abia?

Awka — About 500 indigenes of Anambra State who were sacked from Abia State, besieged the Government House, Awka, over the death of 19 of their colleagues as a result of the termination of their appointments.

They were received by the deputy governor, Emeka Sibeudu. Earlier, the spokesperson of the group, Mrs. Rose Okafor, who was a director in the Abia State civil service said their condition has worsened, as they no longer have any means of livelihood.

"The Abia State government served us the disengagement letter in September 2011, and by October 1, 2011, they stopped us from working. We have not received salaries for 8 months. Landlords have ejected us from our houses, we cannot pay our children school fees, nor assist our families in any way," she said.

Another former director, Chief Ikechukwu Muomah said the Anambra State government invited workers disengaged from Abia for verification at the office of the Head of Service in December last year, but that till date, nothing has been heard from them.

"We expected representatives of the Anambra State government to approach and dialogue with Governor Orji of Abia State to reinstate us," he said.

OMG! They even had to die because they can't stand the red earthed,erosion ridden over-crowded village. Abia people I hail o!. You guys have tried accomodating these refugees. Now tell me of any Abian in Anambra.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Apart from Orlu people who are same with some Anambra like Ihiala and South of Nnewi, tell me of any other clan in Imo State you'll find in Anambra. By the way why are you guys obsessed with Abia?

Awka — About 500 indigenes of Anambra State who were sacked from Abia State, besieged the Government House, Awka, over the death of 19 of their colleagues as a result of the termination of their appointments.

They were received by the deputy governor, Emeka Sibeudu. Earlier, the spokesperson of the group, Mrs. Rose Okafor, who was a director in the Abia State civil service said their condition has worsened, as they no longer have any means of livelihood.

"The Abia State government served us the disengagement letter in September 2011, and by October 1, 2011, they stopped us from working. We have not received salaries for 8 months. Landlords have ejected us from our houses, we cannot pay our children school fees, nor assist our families in any way," she said.

Another former director, Chief Ikechukwu Muomah said the Anambra State government invited workers disengaged from Abia for verification at the office of the Head of Service in December last year, but that till date, nothing has been heard from them.

"We expected representatives of the Anambra State government to approach and dialogue with Governor Orji of Abia State to reinstate us," he said.

OMG! They even had to die because they can't stand the red earthed,erosion ridden over-crowded village. Abia people I hail o!. You guys have tried accomodating these refugees. Now tell me of any Abian in Anambra.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by MrEverest(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: @ Abagoro, you must be insane. Anambra is the beginning and end of Igboland..now go dive into Onitsha River Niger. Awka is a young state capital and its coming up strongly with the UN Habitat Masterplan. Its one city I have seen with modern edifices, cool and serene with boisterous hospitality in the recent time.

2/3 of imo state people are living and earning a living in Anambra state. 97% of investment owners at Onitsha Bridge Head drug mart are all people from imo state. You should be grateful that we harbored you lost ones. Go to Nnewi its the same story of imo people all over the place.

Its will shock you to know that no single ANAMBRAN family is living in the entire imo state.. But you ediots are all over Anambra making living, making money and enjoying freedom, unlike your place there is kidnapping and criminality from jobless youths.

Shut the fvck up, Awka is the most backward state capital in SE and indeed Nigeria yet you are not ashamed. You people are known globaly for ritual and blood money(ofcourse Okija is the world HQs) you mentioned Otokoto, now I ask you, did he do worse than Edy na n'awgu your kinsman who killed hundreds? I see you have a short memory. You guys are so notorious in kidnapping to the extent that you made history as the only state were a sitting governor could be kidnapped in broad day light! To be continued...,

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by oboy3(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abagworo,you know its true,how many Anambra family do you know in imo or Abia state,i know you haven't been to Anambra state you only depend on "hear say",come and see,you would think you are in owerri
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abagworo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Silly Abagoro, Anambra people did not go to Abia in the first place to live because they like the place, they got there in the first place thru civil service that originated from the time of old Anambra state and old imo state. It even affected all the SE states. Presently there are good number of other state indigenes working in civil service in Awka, but Obi do not want to behave senile and silly like TA Orji.

You have suddenly denied orlu people where roaches came from..? What a human you can be. Infact let me tell you, we Anambra has not connection whatsoever with you ashawo people. Very soon we go send all of una packing.. grin

Its still shocking me to the marrow that their no single Anambran living in imo state? This is serious, that means its unlivable and can only be habitable harlots and kidnappers grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr Everest: Shut the fvck up, Awka is the most backward state capital in SE and indeed Nigeria yet you are not ashamed. You people are known globaly for ritual and blood money(ofcourse Okija is the world HQs) you mentioned Otokoto, now I ask you, did he do worse than Edy na n'awgu your kinsman who killed hundreds? I see you have a short memory. You guys are so notorious in kidnapping to the extent that you made history as the only state were a sitting governor could be kidnapped in broad day light! To be continued...,

This can help: grin grin grin grin

Metalgoong:
We all know were those people come from. They all are the indigenes of Imo state where there is no viable business except hotels built for the thriving prostitution industry in that state.
Yes, Nigerians know them! Why should they forget the Imo state OTOKOTO in a hurry? We all know that OTokoto started because lazy Imolites wanna measure up to hardworking men and women of Anambra state. It is not the fault of Anambrarians that they have excess money to contribute towards the development of any state they live. It is the Lords doing! smiley
I know you are just being jealous wink, Anambra state has a glorified international market as you called it, but you forgot that Imo state doesn't have any. . . You forgot that the majority of lazy Imo state indigenes make their living ( mixing colored kai kai )in and around this same glorified INTERNATIONAL MARKET in Anambra state .
Well, it shows that Anambrarians are not cowards. Those guys cant abandon the business empire they built with their hard earned money, unlike lazy Imoltes who dont know a thing about handwork and money making! smiley It is this Anambra spirit that makes them more successful and prosperous than you lazy folks.
The facts and figure are there for you. Where were you dummies when Anambra state was producing the Ojukwus,Ziks,Okadigbos, Ekwuemes, Orizus, Soludos, Metalgoongs grin etc. My friend, the joke is on you. grin

I was expecting you to write how Anambra Imo state is known for OTOKOTO,
I was expecting you to write how the only viable biz in Anambra Imo state is building hotels for Pro.stitutes,
I was expecting you to tell us the reason why most of the harlots found in any part of Nigeria is from Imo state,
I was expecting you to tell us why the majority of the creme dela creme of Igbo intelligentsia, business moguls, and who's who are from Anambra State.
In Short, i was expecting you to tell me why you chose to be lazy!
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr Everest: Shut the fvck up, Awka is the most backward state capital in SE and indeed Nigeria yet you are not ashamed. You people are known globaly for ritual and blood money(ofcourse Okija is the world HQs) you mentioned Otokoto, now I ask you, did he do worse than Edy na n'awgu your kinsman who killed hundreds? I see you have a short memory. You guys are so notorious in kidnapping to the extent that you made history as the only state were a sitting governor could be kidnapped in broad day light! To be continued...,

Common shatttaaap...Owerre is the least developed state capital in Nigeria. The only investment in owerre and imo state is prostitution, kidnapping and arm robbery. No wonder kidnapping is thriving in imo state because nothing is happening there. 2/3 of imo indigenes are living and earning a living in Anambra state. I ask you, have you seen a single Anambra family living in you dongeon called imo state??
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by MrEverest(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Nwanne tell the ediots ..never-do-wells.

They have forgoton that 97% of investment owners at Head Bridge drug mart are all imo people and that 2/3 of their population are living in Anambra state. We could send the ediots back home like Fashola is doing in lagos..monkeys
you people are so moronic that you voted against Akunyili simply because she closed head bridge drug market to stop you shylocks from killing Nigerians with fake drugs! One of your sons caused the civil war but when the heat became unbearable you people chickened out and abandoned the people of old Imo, Zik ran away and teamed up with Nigeria while Asika lobbied to be made gov of east central state! While old Imo were busy fighting galantly and dying in the fronts, you saboteurs were busy engaging in attack trade, chai see cowardice laced with greed! To be continued......,
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr Everest: you people are so moronic that you voted against Akunyili simply because she closed head bridge drug market to stop you shylocks from killing Nigerians with fake drugs! One of your sons caused the civil war but when the heat became unbearable you people chickened out and abandoned the people of old Imo, Zik ran away and teamed up with Nigeria while Asika lobbied to be made gov of east central state! While old Imo were busy fighting galantly and dying in the fronts, you saboteurs were busy engaging in attack trade, chai see cowardice laced with greed! To be continued......,

Silly ediot..have you forgoton that 98% of drug dealers in Onitsha are from imo state. Nwanne I bu hua, makawu grin grin grin grin

2/3 of your imo state people are living in Anambra state precisely Onitsha. Tell me one family of Anambra extraction that is living in your backward and harlots infested imo state.. grin grin grin grin grin

In the history of Nigeria, Anambra produced the first president of Nigeria, the first vice president of Nigeria, the first Senate president of Nigeria, the first Speaker of Nigeria. The first Oxaford product in Africa, the first African Millionaire, a world renown literary giant and the most influential celebrity in Africa -Achebe

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/achebe-is-africa%E2%80%99s-most-powerful-celebrity-forbes/

Now tell me what your silly imo state produced? Bunch of kidnappers, harlorts and arm robbers like Nzeribe, roches, ohakim, udenwa, these are your leaders. so funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by manny4life(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
[size=30pt]CAN THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY? [/size]angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by MrEverest(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Eastdaft, you are indeed so daft. Now let me educate you, there is no city/town in Anambra that is liveable except for Ommata people scavenging for a living, Onitsha is a jungle, Nnewi is ravaged by erosion while Awka is simply a village. Have you asked yourself why your elite choose to live in Enugu, Owerri and Asaba? Anytime I am travelling by road and i'm unfortunate to arrive upper Iweka anything later than 6pm, I'll simply wait till the next day to avoid being robbed! It amazes me how people manage to survive in that failed town; bad roads and refuse dumps everywere, as if that is not bad enough, you have to watch over your shoulder if you dont want to be robbed or run-over by okada, what a bedlam! All the sane states in the SE have all banned Okada but not Anambra oh I forgot that the state is still backward!....., To be continued.....,
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chyseth(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
i cant believe people can be this silly in a public forum. i think our Eze need to intervene as this is seriously getting out of hand. we are supposed to be our brothers' keeper and not specialist at washing our dirty leaning in the public. i dont even know what u guyz are aiming at achieving. please enough of this. wherever u re from whether in imo, abia, anambra, enugu, ebonyi etc we re all igbos nothing more nothing less. u re first of all an igbo before being an anambrarian or imolite.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
There's no need to pretend. The most liveable towns in the Southeast are Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia. The most viable town is Aba. The most beautiful rural town is Abiriba. The State with the highest number of heavy weights is between Abia and Anambra with Abia having a clear edge through the military angle. The most populous State is Anambra. The most influential clan in Igbo history is Arochukwu. The most bubbling city is Owerri. The pharmaceutical market is Orlu. The spare parts and transport is Anambra. The agriculture is Enugu and Ebonyi. The warriors are in Northern Abia and Ebonyi. Football is Aba.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chyseth(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
nothing is to be continued my friend. re u people not ashamed of urselves. them swear for una today?
Mr Everest: @Eastdaft, you are indeed so daft. Now let me educate you, there is no city/town in Anambra that is liveable except for Ommata people scavenging for a living, Onitsha is a jungle, Nnewi is ravaged by erosion while Awka is simply a village. Have you asked yourself why your elite choose to live in Enugu, Owerri and Asaba? Anytime I am travelling by road and i'm unfortunate to arrive upper Iweka anything later than 6pm, I'll simply wait till the next day to avoid being robbed! It amazes me how people manage to survive in that failed town; bad roads and refuse dumps everywere, as if that is not bad enough, you have to watch over your shoulder if you dont want to be robbed or run-over by okada, what a bedlam! All the sane states in the SE have all banned Okada but not Anambra oh I forgot that the state is still backward!....., To be continued.....,
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ Everpoor, grin grin grin grin

You really Amaze me, now let me school you. Anambra is the standard for measuring everything in SE and Nigeria at large, because Anambra produced the best and brightest Nigeria knows about the Igbos.

Owerre in simple term is a rural state capital with nothing in it except for human trafficking, homosexual and above all commercial sex hawkers who are not being exported to other states as finished product. Imo state is about 95% rural with timid and prostitution infested owerri left with 5%. Because of age long otokoto, ritual killing, kidnapping and arm robbery there is no single imo elite living in imo state. They have all run to the neighboring state of Anambea, where they are now living freely and earning a living in the great city of Onitsha.

Anambra has three cities of Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and recently Ekwulobia and Ihilla. But apart from your harlotry Owerre which is not up to the size of Ekwulobia, mention another town in imo state that can compete with little Ihialla??

You ediots are living in denial, very soon Obi will send all of you ingrate parking from Anambra state
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by EASTSIDAZ: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abagworo: There's no need to pretend. The most liveable towns in the Southeast are Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia. The most viable town is Aba. The most beautiful rural town is Abiriba. The State with the highest number of heavy weights is between Abia and Anambra with Abia having a clear edge through the military angle. The most populous State is Anambra. The most influential clan in Igbo history is Arochukwu. The most bubbling city is Owerri. The pharmaceutical market is Orlu. The spare parts and transport is Anambra. The agriculture is Enugu and Ebonyi. The warriors are in Northern Abia and Ebonyi. Football is Aba.

Shattaaap imbeci1ic animal..

You forgot to mention that your owerre is a single town with 75% of its population p/r/o/s/t/i/t/u/t/e/s. grin grin

Harlotry Owerre is livable? Hmmmmm why is your 2/3 population living in Anambra state precisely Onitsha, earning their living and giving birth to their children their..?

Below are the most liveable, serene SE cities: Enugu, Awka, Asaba, Abakaliki.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: @ Everpoor, grin grin grin grin

You really Amaze me, now let me school you. Anambra is the standard for measuring everything in SE and Nigeria at large, because Anambra produced the best and brightest Nigeria knows about the Igbos.

Owerre in simple term is a rural state capital with nothing in it except for human trafficking, homosexual and above all commercial sex hawkers who are not being exported to other states as finished product. Imo state is about 95% rural with timid and prostitution infested owerri left with 5%. Because of age long otokoto, ritual killing, kidnapping and arm robbery there is no single imo elite living in imo state. They have all run to the neighboring state of Anambea, where they are now living freely and earning a living in the great city of Onitsha.

Anambra has three cities of Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and recently Ekwulobia and Ihilla. But apart from your harlotry Owerre which is not up to the size of Ekwulobia, mention another town in imo state that can compete with little Ihialla??

You ediots are living in denial, very soon Obi will send all of you ingrate parking from Anambra state

In case you don't know, Owerri is bigger than Onitsha in landmass. Google earth is accessible by all to verify. The largest city in the Southeast is Enugu closely followed by Aba. Owerri takes before Onitsha. Orlu today is more developed than Awka. Ihiala is a roadside town like Mgbidi, Uli or Awo or Anara or Amaraku or Elele or Igwruta.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chyseth(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
please u people should stop painting us black and blue. we re igbos and that is it. please enough of all these name calling. if u like write from today till eternity on how bad or excellent anambra or imo is, who is going to pay u for the work. plz listen to the voice of reason and let us unite and cover ourselves. there is no state or nation without its flaws.

Abagworo: There's no need to pretend. The most liveable towns in the Southeast are Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia. The most viable town is Aba. The most beautiful rural town is Abiriba. The State with the highest number of heavy weights is between Abia and Anambra with Abia having a clear edge through the military angle. The most populous State is Anambra. The most influential clan in Igbo history is Arochukwu. The most bubbling city is Owerri. The pharmaceutical market is Orlu. The spare parts and transport is Anambra. The agriculture is Enugu and Ebonyi. The warriors are in Northern Abia and Ebonyi. Football is Aba.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
chyseth: please u people should stop painting us black and blue. we re igbos and that is it. please enough of all these name calling. if u like write from today till eternity on how bad or excellent anambra or imo is, who is going to pay u for the work. plz listen to the voice of reason and let us unite and cover ourselves. there is no state or nation without its flaws.

No they should continue, by fire by force, I'll accept the responsibility of taming them... soon.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by asha80(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
una get time for all these rubbish wey una dey write self.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by chyseth(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Oga, i no u hv ur facts all correct, e don do abeg. u can use the mb for some other important things either here or some where else . u hv tried. Anambra is no 1 . no problem. thank u

EASTSIDAZ:

Shattaaap imbeci1ic animal..

You forgot to mention that your owerre is a single town with 75% of its population p/r/o/s/t/i/t/u/t/e/s. grin grin

Harlotry Owerre is livable? Hmmmmm why is your 2/3 population living in Anambra state precisely Onitsha, earning their living and giving birth to their children their..?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu / Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.