Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Is Imo State Best Known For? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Imo State Best Known For? (45226 Views)

Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast? / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Is Imo State Not Supposed To Be Rescued by The New Government? What's this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2013
Kamanda: Imo state is a good Se-xual Tourism destination

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Today na holiday grin grin grin grin me i go catsh mu fun today no be small
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2013
ebamma 3: 70 percent of prostitutes in nigeria are from imo state

how do you arrive at that stats.? grin grin grin grin this means they are now more dangerous than congo girls
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by manchy7531: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2013
Umuigbo we are a powerful force, the time has come when the world would bow to the power and talent of umuigbo, and acknowledge us our rightful position in the comity of nations.

I see a new hegemonic black nation which will be born to lead the black race to the New African Order.A nation which shall rise out of the ashes of nigeria, a nation at the east of nigerian where the biblical 3 wise men who visited Jesus came from, the land of the rising sun,the light of the black race.

That nation shall be called BIAFRA.the Clock is ticking,we are prepared and waiting for the bell to ring.

Then shall we see the birth of BIAFRA, a Child of Destiny.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2013
Mad Cow: Imo State is best known for:

1. 419 - Imo State is the fraud capital of the East.

2. Hotels & loose women - The name Ada Owerri is no joke. The loose women are not necessarily Imo State indigenes o! And every street in Imo State has at least 3 (no star) hotels.

3. Relaxing and Chilling - Since government is the highest employer of labour, there is really no serious work going on in Imo State so they lose early from work and party like there ain't no tomorrow.. The only other state that parties harder than Imo State is CrossRiver State.

4. Kidnapping... Imo State is presently the Kidnapping capital of Nigeria.

5. Education - which is nothing to write home about. The only decent higher institution in Imo State is federally owned.

6. Nollywood - IMO state folks litter nollywood, since there is no other economic source of income in the state, I guess acting is the next best thing..

To be continued......

Shattaaap I didnt create this thread for you people to be denigrating imo state. Though you have stated the facts
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2013
nollywood200:

Shattaaap I didnt create this thread for you people to be denigrating imo state. Though you have stated the facts

thought you will not confirm tha facts. after our discussion i went on a voyage to confirm your assertions. I had an experience with a particular imo girl lastnite at ocabique. grin she is from mba-ano, she had se.x wit me by the wall side at that chinda street of stadium road and insisted to follow me home. grin i told her i didnt have enough money, she said it does not really matter. she was even holding my d1ck insisting to follow me as if its her toy grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by mikkywebs(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2013
A cool place where criminal hide
A calm serene where kidnappers strive
A confused state where prostitution reign
Of course a suitable ground for hoteliers
A city of greedy and self-centered people
and recently has become a business zone for
sane mad people, fraudulent trad-medicals,
fake churches/pastors and name them.

You can now add you own private intention!
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2013
muktarl:

thought you will not confirm tha facts. after our discussion i went on a voyage to confirm your assertions. I had an experience with a particular imo girl lastnite at ocabique. grin she is from mba-ano, she had se.x wit me by the wall side at that chinda street of stadium road and insisted to follow me home. grin i told her i didnt have enough money, she said it does not really matter. she was even holding my d1ck insisting to follow me as if its her toy grin

hahahahahahah

Then wat did you do at last? because as I speak now, I have one mbaise imo state girl in my house now, though she is still sleeping after i used my propeller to wound her serious. But the fact is that they no dey tire. She sucked my d1ck till 1am and insisted that i should blow her raw. I laughed because I had rolls of condom in ma wardrope. I want to ask her to leave now, because I get to imo girls coming into ph now. I go share am with ma girl wey dey enter from benue grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2013
nollywood200:

hahahahahahah

Then wat did you do at last? because as I speak now, I have one mbaise imo state girl in my house now, though she is still sleeping after i used my propeller to wound her serious. But the fact is that they no dey tire. She sucked my d1ck till 1am and insisted that i should blow her raw. I laughed because I had rolls of condom in ma wardrope. I want to ask her to leave now, because I get like two more imo girls coming into ph now. I go share am with ma girl wey dey enter from benue grin grin

oh mehn me I dey ph for elekahia. how we go connect? although they full here for ocabique.

as for that girl of yestday i no fit carry go home. i was scared that she could arrange with arm robbers to rob me. grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2013
mikkywebs: A cool place where criminal hide

are their politicians not the cause
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2013
mikkywebs: A cool place where criminal hide

But you sef dey go far. Am not sure about the Men of God. But all the other things you stated are facts and verifiable. period. But don't draw Pastors into this. e gbo

No be them get OTOKOTO rituals too?
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2013
nollywood200:

But you sef dey go far. Am not sure about the Men of God. But all the other things you stated are facts and verifiable. period. But don't draw Pastors into this. e gbo

No be them get OTOKOTO rituals too?

there is one of my guys from calabari wey usually enter owerri every fridays to go carry imsu and nekede people. I fit follow collect some of them and they cheap as in the price no be all these ph girl wey their eyes tear finish. these ones from owerri fit collet like 2k per person. i fit grab like 2 or 3. grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2013
muktarl:

there is one of my guys from calabari wey usually enter owerri every fridays to go carry imsu and nekede people. I fit follow collect some of them and they cheap as in the price no be all these ph girl wey their eyes tear finish. these ones from owerri fit collet like 2k per person. i fit grab like 2 or 3. grin grin

My hand full this weekend. I get two I ordered that entering ph this afternoon. The fact is that their girls sabi screen as you drive your propeller into.. grin But the girls be criminal, as I dey fck that one last nite, she was busy whispering into my ear BB. I didnt even knew when I promised bold 4. grin But na this morning I go just throw her out. I go post the girl big time..she stil dey sleep. I go soon kick her up.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by muktarl: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2013
nollywood200:

My hand full this weekend. I get two I ordered that entering ph this afternoon. The fact is that their girls sabi scream as you drive your propeller into.. grin But the girls be criminal, as I dey fck that one last nite, she was busy whispering into my ear BB. I didnt even knew when I promised bold 4. grin But na this morning I go just throw her out. I go post the girl big time..she stil dey sleep. I go soon kick her up.

oh mehn you go buy phone today, you don enter ;Dbuehehehehehhehehehehe

Kini ko grin grin grin grin grin

I have confirmed the two girls. I slept with the two imo girl at the same time. Come see d1ck sucking, I have not seen this type before. The girl almost chop my balls. grin grin grin

That my guy from Benue just arrived, I go stretch one give the guy sharp sharp grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2013
Yahoo1: i have been to imo once,though i just stayed for 24hours,so i wuldnt know anything bout all dos,but the female imolites i've seen made a positive and negative impression,...positive in the sense that their usage of english is quite impressive,and negative in the sense that they are nothing to write home about,they have scary hairs,they can even ask u to make them yur intimacy gadget,they are saucy lots most of d time. sum1 shuld pls go ask Cossy Ojiakor who is her real mum,she must be an imolite.

ogwukwa ka olam n'onu

Easy bro. No kill person here with laughter cheesy
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2013
omocalabar: exhorbitant and unreasonale bride prices, imsu...a school where most of the gels are invited for sex through social media and sorting the other of the day and finally the highest exporter of prostitutes to lagos

You are right they all over FB, Badoo. There is this particular one from Ikeduru she even showed me her nude pictures. Chai my head scatter, she was calling me everyday to come visit her at house near Rumukalabo. I couldn't go because she really looks wild but her voice on phone was not too bad.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2013
shady26: dee biko cheere ozuola!hara biko!asi na onye ara na agba aju uri na oha,umunna ya ka ihere na eme.these guy chinoo(feminine igbo name)and his group have no shame.I am aware other tribes were insulting imo women at the beginning of this thread but then what justification has an anambra born ibpo to join them?I could ignore strangers calling my mother names in the market,but if my younger one joins them,I will beat the living daylights out of him and that on full glare of the market.imagine him asking why I singled them out,you can see how they reason,no sense of brotherhood!let them pray hard biafra does not come to fruition cos if it does,I pity their lot in it.
Nwanne odighi mu obi nma na esomu n'eme odi ihea mana ndi okenye si na ahapu ashi otutu mgbe odizie ka obu ezi okwu! Igaa n'isi mbido esemokwu, iga ahu ebe ngwara Chino na ndi otu ya, ka ha hapu ina akpari ndi Imo mana oke npako ekwegi ha. Ekwenyerem na Igbo n'ile bu ofu, egbe bere ugo bere mana nke si ibe ya ebela nku kwaa ya! Udo diri gi.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2013
shady26: dee biko cheere ozuola!hara biko!asi na onye ara na agba aju uri na oha,umunna ya ka ihere na eme.these guy chinoo(feminine igbo name)and his group have no shame.I am aware other tribes were insulting imo women at the beginning of this thread but then what justification has an anambra born ibpo to join them?I could ignore strangers calling my mother names in the market,but if my younger one joins them,I will beat the living daylights out of him and that on full glare of the market.imagine him asking why I singled them out,you can see how they reason,no sense of brotherhood!let them pray hard biafra does not come to fruition cos if it does,I pity their lot in it.
Nwanne odighi mu obi nma na esomu n'eme odi ihea mana ndi okenye si na ahapu ashi otutu mgbe odizie ka obu ezi okwu! Igaa n'isi mbido esemokwu, iga ahu ebe ngwara Chino na ndi otu ya, ka ha hapu ina akpari ndi Imo mana oke npako ekwegi ha. Ekwenyerem na Igbo n'ile bu ofu, egbe bere ugo bere mana nke si ibe ya ebela nku kwaa ya! Udo diri gi.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
muktarl:

oh mehn you go buy phone today, you don enter ;Dbuehehehehehhehehehehe

For where. I have discharged tthe imo girl just.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Metalgoong(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2013
lol

Please you guys should have mercy on Imo people! grin grin
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2013
Biafra rep: All well meaning Igbos on nairaland should as a matter of urgency call Chino and his ilks to order, or declare them persona non Grata. why is Chino so obsessed with Anambra? Spyder opened a thread on the beauty of Enugu to the admiration and pride of all Igbos yet Chino came with evil intention to damage that thread, now he is trying to do same with Imo! every state in Igboland contributes in making us great. Any more insult from him on Imo will be met with equal venom on his state. Those who live in glass house should not throw stones, I equally have enough diatribes in my arsenal that would cast a pal of opprobrium on him and his entire state, though I would not want to do that because I am pan Igbo and wont like to wash our dirty linen in public but my patience is at the very tip of the cliff. Biko unu duo nwa amadi a odu ka ihere hapu ime anyi n'ile maka ngbe ndi ofenmanu ga eji ya kowa anyi onu, ekwuchala mu nkem!
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2013
Biafra rep: All well meaning Igbos on nairaland should as a matter of urgency call Chino and his ilks to order, or declare them persona non Grata. why is Chino so obsessed with Anambra? Spyder opened a thread on the beauty of Enugu to the admiration and pride of all Igbos yet Chino came with evil intention to damage that thread, now he is trying to do same with Imo! every state in Igboland contributes in making us great. Any more insult from him on Imo will be met with equal venom on his state. Those who live in glass house should not throw stones, I equally have enough diatribes in my arsenal that would cast a pal of opprobrium on him and his entire state, though I would not want to do that because I am pan Igbo and wont like to wash our dirty linen in public but my patience is at the very tip of the cliff. Biko unu duo nwa amadi a odu ka ihere hapu ime anyi n'ile maka ngbe ndi ofenmanu ga eji ya kowa anyi onu, ekwuchala mu nkem!
here it is in black and white. I warned chino and the other rebels severaly but they didnt heed my warning.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2013
Metalgoong: lol

Its not about mercy, its about the bad name they bring to imo state. They are too cheap and even commoner than akwaibom girls. I respect ak girsl this days because they are decent. You could import am imo girl now for a mere 2k. If you are in ph, I have two thatt are on there way now to visit me. I want to use them to keep our clients from benue busy tonite, and that is after I must have collected one hand each buhehehehehe
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
[quote author=Libkid]They are known for kidnapping and draining of any guy who asks for their daughter hand in marriage[/quote

But why will go and pay pride prize for an imo girl who is a carreer harlot? Me think na rubbish
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Biafrarep(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2013
Metalgoong: lol

Stop being ridiculous, the shame is on you guys. I deliberately ignored you because there was no sense or logic in those rhetorics. Since you are still kids with warped reasoning, I will steer clear for now.

1 Like

Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2013
grin
Unimke_Ak: Chics with hairy chest and mustache

Correct even the I had lastnite had hairs all over body like chimp
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Abagworo(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2013
So going by the videos posted by Abagoro, it is clear about our level in development. The videos show miles and miles of drive through Owerri and even up to the ghetto part(world bank) where police was harassing a guy on bike.
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by Metalgoong(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2013
Biafra rep: Stop being ridiculous, the shame is on you guys. I deliberately ignored you because there was no sense or logic in those rhetorics. Since you are still kids with warped reasoning, I will steer clear for now.

Nwanne dont chicken out grin

Be a proud Imolite, and debunk any lie on this thread smiley
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2013
grin
Unimke_Ak: Chics with hairy chest and mustache

Correct, even the one I had lastnite had hairs all over body like chimp
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

K

I

D

N

A

P

P

I

N

G

Even the mods had to loCk my former account for saying my experience imo girls
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by nollywood200: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
omocalabar: exhorbitant and unreasonale bride prices, imsu...a school where most of the gels are invited for sex through social media and sorting the other of the day and finally the highest exporter of prostitutes to lagos

They no dey export kidnappers too.mbuhehehehehe
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Nwanne tell the ediots ..never-do-wells.

They have forgoton that 97% of investment owners at Head Bridge drug mart are all imo people and that 2/3 of their population are living in Anambra state. We could send the ediots back home like Fashola is doing in lagos..monkeys
never do wells yet they own 97% of investments at ur brigde head onitcha.r u learning english?not a bad thing if u r considering were u r comming from,just its too early to take on elitist imo ppl at ur beginners level
Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by shady26(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
chyseth:
Oga, i no u hv ur facts all correct, e don do abeg. u can use the mb for some other important things either here or some where else . u hv tried. Anambra is no 1 . no problem. thank u

shut up your mouth if u dont know what to say.who made u an umpire?and which facts does he hav correct?that imo girls r all loose yle anambra girls r all reverend sisters hence their concern with d bride price of imo girls,the only option left for marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide) / Fayose And Bola Tinubu Shake Hands At Akeredolu's Swearing-In Ceremony (Photos) / Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.