Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? (25574 Views)

Poll: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria?

GTBank: 56% (306 votes)
Zenith bank: 8% (45 votes)
First Inland Bank: 1% (7 votes)
UBA: 3% (17 votes)
Bank PHB: 2% (13 votes)
Oceanic Bank: 5% (28 votes)
Diamond Bank: 4% (25 votes)
First Bank: 3% (19 votes)
Intercontinental Bank: 12% (66 votes)
FBS Bank: 0% (0 votes)
Access Bank: 2% (11 votes)
Bank PHB: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by d1tha1: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2008
GTB. No Contest.  :DThey always go the extra-mile for customers (like calling me when I was abroad to facilitate a transaction, , and I'm not a "big" customer, most other Nigerian banks will just wait until YOU call them. e.g. UBA will never call to confirm a cheque  and it could remain in their system like tha for weeeeks, undecided.)
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by d1tha1: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2008
hey am curios, is someone on Nairaland making money out of this survey? Ol' boy share the booty with Nairalanders o, I can send U my GTBank account details asap,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by begood1: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2008
hates UBA like hell,

GTB is my bank and must continue to be!
I wish to open one with Zenith soon.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by nonsoboy(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2008
GUYS,WHAT ABOUT FIDELITYBANK ?NO ONE,S SAID ANYTHING ABT THEM .WHAT DO U THINK?,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by fyneguy: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2008
Helping your customers in times of need is the most important part of CUSTOMER FRIENDLINESS.

GTB, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't readily give out loans. That they attend to me very well whenever i want to withdraw or make a deposit is not a strong point. it's my money anyway! and they make huge profits therefrom. The question is: "what do I benefit from you?''

Thats why Intercontinental is the best. They may need to improve on service delivery and stuffs but they really help customers in times of need.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mishooo(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2008
fyneguy:

Helping your customers in times of need is the most important part of CUSTOMER FRIENDLINESS.

[b]GTB, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't readily give out loans. [/b]That they attend to me very well whenever i want to withdraw or make a deposit is not a strong point. it's my money anyway! and they make huge profits therefrom. The question is: "what do I benefit from you?''

True WORD!!

GTB are tightly fisted. They dont stick out their neck for you like some banks. Customer friendliness aint nothing if you dont want your customers to progress. Its just liek saying 'Loving someone without giving anything out to the person'. Then WHERE IS THE LOVE MADE MANIFESTED ?? Through smiles and Hugs??

forget it !!

I dont know which is the most customer friendly but in my opinion, i aint sticking to GTBank. cool cool cool
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by BAC: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2008
We now have more videos at www.nairainvestors.com
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by akdaz(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2008
if you throw a hand fan up a million times , it'll always land on it's flat side.cast the vote one million and one times it will always be GUARANTEE ON TOP. GO GTBANK.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by sfdaram(f): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
The truth is that if anyone has ever bank with 2 or more of nigerian banks and GT bank inclusive, you will agree with me that GT bank is customer friendly compare to others. so let us give it to them GT BANK
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
begood1:

hates UBA like hell,

GTB is my bank and must continue to be!
I wish to open one with Zenith soon.

All the way with you sir, I hate You Bee Hei with passion. Zenith is my bank.  grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by hercules1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hello everyone!

I have to say I just registered with nairaland cos of this thread. I av always followed nairaland as a guest but this one is too sweet to pass without my opinion.

Look there's no argument. GTB holds d slate - at least for nw. Let's even look outside d banking hall. How many banks in Nigeria give you the ability to check ur balance online and make a transfer to ANY OTHER GTB a/c - all in d comfort of ur living room. This clearly has nothin 2 do with the branch u use.

Thats nt to talk of their minimal ATM downtime - far far better than d rest. Like someone said, u jst av 2 use GTB and anoda bank to really understand.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by fyneguy: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2008
intercontinental, Diamond banks among others, also allow u to do online transactions in the comfort of your room.

I insist, the most customer friendly bank has to be the one that gives the most loans to ordinary people. As of now, it's intercontinental bank and I'm told Bank PHB is not doing badly in this regard.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by TerrySoft(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2008
It's GT 4 real!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
How can u really judge a bank's friendliness?

Who gives a Bleep if they are friendly or not? My own is to get my money when I want it. O Pari! grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2008
How can u really judge a bank's friendliness?
A customer friendly business is one that makes its customers happy.

Who gives a Bleep if they are friendly or not?
People who, unlike you, actually operate bank accounts.

My own is to get my money when I want it. O Pari!
A customer friendly bank is one that gives people what they want, whatever it is.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mishooo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
GTB do not want you to be rich. to me they do not like customers.
i can give them the cake lailai.

Let them provide good Loan schemes for customers.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by presido1: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2008
Umuowa Community Bank. grin grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by MisterMan(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2008
HAPPY CUSTOMER HAPPY BANK. I give it to InterContinental Bank. The fact is: What happens if you have an issue with your bank? How is it resolved? To me that is the acid test. If you ever have any issue with Intercontinental Bank, you will go away satisfied. The people there make you feel not like a customer, but as part of the family and a friend. Very friendly people. If you have never tried that bank, plase do. You will never regret it.

I have been fortunate to deal with so many of them, the names just escaped my memory now, but there is this Arise Bimbo in their Unity Road branch (Ilorin) and a lot of pple in their Kano branch. There are some you have never met but the way they deal with your problems make you to be proud of the bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by femibig(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2008
Thank you 2gd, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK IS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. Think they should change their slogan to UNHAPPY BANK UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS. Been to this bank so many times with my Boss to get staff salary and in no time have i been allowed to stay in the banking hall, you'll simply be asked to wait outside, you think if i have more than enough money i'll keep it in this bank? Definately NO. angry.

coolVisit any GTBANK and you'll know what banking is, i give it to GTBANK cool
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2008
Talking about worst customer service, try uba especially the ones in ibadan. Also for the most rude security personnel try zenith, their ilupeju office is a living proof
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by hi2zikky(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2008
Up Up GT Bank, to me its the best bank in 9ja.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Seun!

What do you mean people who actually operate bank accounts? If you operate a bank account or have as much as I do in my account, then you would know what I am talking about.

I use Oceanic bank and they cut my money anyhow each time I withdraw cash from the teller. Even the ATMs charges you N20 per withdrwawal in your own bank. UBA has worse conditions.
I tried to withdraw all my money from the bank and their manager had to plead with me, saying its the bank policy. Now tell me, do I have to be bothered?

abeg no ban me o! Baba Agba!  grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mofuflex(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2008
[b][/b][color=Black][/color] omo na GTB with speed
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by tunrexdj(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2008
GT BANK IS THE MOST FRIENDLY BANK IN NIGERIA.NEVER REGRETTED BANKING WITH THEM FOR A DAY.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by kubrat(f): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2008
hello guys noe of u is mentioning access .Access bank is a very customer friendly bank
though they are not HND FRIENDLY but i can really vouch for them especially the kano branch
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by detuh2(f): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2008
I went to GT to open a savings account on the 7th of march, cos i heard they were customer friendly, but OOPS!!, i was tossed up and down cos i did not have an utility bill, of which i promised to bring for them on the next business day - didn't want to go back with my bucks, but did they give a hoot? NO WAY!
there is no best customer friendly bank, they all offer the same services, none has unique qualities.
BESIDES, GT BANKING HALL IS FOREVER CROWDED.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by begood1: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2008
presido1:

Umuowa Community Bank. grin grin grin
error! error!! Error!!! grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by eggheadie(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2008
omo men,

na SAVANNAH BANK joooooooooooooooooooooo

cool tongue grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by kingkams(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2008
Today- GTBank

Tomorrow- GTBank

Foreseeable Future- GTBank
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by kiyosaki1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2008
To say the the truth from my own personal experience, i thought the INTERCONTINENTAL BANK is by far the most customer friedly staff in Nigeria.Personally i have had bitter exper,inence with GTB staff they look down on you especially if you are not working for the so so call blue chip company OR HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO CATCH a cheque and duly signed at the back as required by the bank rule only to be told by the cahier that that i should be paid with the id card an the stooge at the counter was telling me that the only id card they recongnise is that of a BLUE CHIP COMPANY please fellow nairalander are banks given license only to attend only for people working in blue chip company.That is no 1, the next bitter experience i had with them was when i want to open an account with them presenting the id card of the company i worked only for the baqnk suprevisor to tell me that my company is not recognise in the country despite asking them to comfirmed whether the company is duly registered by the corporate affairs commision OR NOT promptly i took my money to oceanicf bank where the account was opened for me without much fuse.Their only excuse is that it is not a blue chip company and that the instruction is to open account for only people that work in blue chip compay.Fellow nairalander please judgeme out if i dey lie awy with such bank as GTB
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by tito08: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2008
Nigerian banks don't even know the first thing about customer service,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by kofiannan(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2008
I give it to GTB.
[size=25pt]Reason: They let you call and receive your call inside the bank![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg / My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.