Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? (25577 Views)

Poll: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria?

GTBank: 56% (306 votes)
Zenith bank: 8% (45 votes)
First Inland Bank: 1% (7 votes)
UBA: 3% (17 votes)
Bank PHB: 2% (13 votes)
Oceanic Bank: 5% (28 votes)
Diamond Bank: 4% (25 votes)
First Bank: 3% (19 votes)
Intercontinental Bank: 12% (66 votes)
FBS Bank: 0% (0 votes)
Access Bank: 2% (11 votes)
Bank PHB: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by luwy: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2008
cheesy
My dear brothers and sisters GTB is the only bank i entered that i felt like working in the bank
you need to see how customers bank with confidence, you are allowed to make your phone calls
with ease, you can enter any of their branches nationwide and withdraw you cash cos they are truely online, their ATM is truely 24 hrs, you can be accessed in any branch and your transaction is printed out for you bla bla bla,
am happy that i bank with them, pls wont you rather bank with them?
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by afroasian(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2008
the only thing that GTB has to offer are the big breasts their Customer Care carry around. The big breasts of GTB staff are competing with those of Zenith Bank staffs

UBA has taken on the former Standard - Standing Trust Bank.

Oceanic, they are useless.

Diamond, their NETWORK is always down.

You need patience whenever you go to any Nigerian bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by sweetonyx(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
Gt bank bank is the best,After Zenith.
Gat ya grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by quickygirl(f): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2008
intercontinental
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mygee33(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
GTB 4 REAL

There are several other things we re not even saying here about GTB. Go to GTB by 4.45pm on any working day and you can still enter into the banking hall.They were the first to introduce the bullet proof doors. If someone sends me money, all I ll have to do is to call customer care with my phone and details will be given to me, even though text message will come later. Check out their security guys, always welcoming you. I ve only tipped them once yet I am treated like SOLUDO. In some banks after 4.pm, the JAM the gates with heavy security and stern looking diamond security MEN!… check out GTB, they don’t even have gates,nor high fences. I remember house we will always cue up in front of UBA just to collect money, the insults u ll receive from the security in Oceanic bank, or if de kum carry ur phone say u de make call, no!! say u no even off ur phone or by mistake the thing ring, WAHALA!!!! the workers in some of these banks de even work with dia security guys in this. de go seize phone from one fine babe, den begin call all amonts of money in this world (thats if u re even given option of fine), the guy go now come act like good samaritan, at the end of the day time and money ll be lost, yet the samaritan go still take style collect the girl number. infact my babe get one case at hand now. iam still thiking of what to do to the parties!
BAck to GTB, we already know about the free calls. Yeah, VOICE banking. U don't need to always carry pass book and all dat stuff. Just  walk into the bank, if u no get ATM, meanwhile, I had to fill form in BANK PHB for the ATM card. After that, I was told to wait for some weeks, that the thing ll come from lagos. In GTB, they just sent me mail that my stuff is out and like dat i collected it.
sometime ago, u could send free SMS to any GSM number through their web site. i understand the service is being upgraded or something like that.  

Come next year I ll still be in GBT. I LOVE GTB. For those that ve not been there,it takes a good bank to appreciate the customer and not just his money.
Wouldn't u rather bank with us[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by henry007(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2008
to me,there's no friendly bank in nigeria. the bankers mite be friendly but d gatemen are monstrous
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by micomica: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2008
GTB is it
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Akintoso: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2008
my friend 2gd, may be your account is very small (like N200). dat is y they did not treat u well. inter is very good joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by micomica: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2008
Invest with the most reliable forex broker in the world. We are all aware that forex broker make a lot of money from trading spreads and commisions. North Finance ltd is offering private investments. Nigerians are accepted so long as you deal via Egold or wire transfers. Credit cards are not accepted from Nigeria. Right now over 80,000 nigerians trade with North finance.
However this investment is more secured than trading forex because you do not loose except that your returns is limited to 30% monthly max.
* You don't lift a finger. No trading experience needed. Just your investment.
* FDIC Issured up to $100,000
* Monthly payment between 20-30%

Invest $3000- $4999 - earn 20% monthly
Invest over $5000 - earn 30% monthly.
Prinicipal still intact.

I stopped trading forex 5 months ago when i discovered this from alexandre, a worker in North Finance. This is the most lucrative investment you can think of because of the guaranteed high returns.

You can contact the investor relations departments at ird @ northfinance.com . Mention david Abioye as your referrer
OR
Call me on 08082535578 for assistance.

David Abioye
Cyberdock Ltd (stock brokers)
27, Olu Obasanjo way
port Harcourt, Rivers state
Direct Line: 08082535578
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by yemen(f): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2008
gtb all d way
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by obailala(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2008
I wouldn't know which bank to choose as the best. I think, most post consolidation banks have good services depending on the branch one visits but i would like to state my worst banks,
1. UBA (costumer unfriendliness)
2. UNION (system is always down)
3. ,

I also hate Zenithbank for their arrogance. Could you believe that even the gate men could insult you? yes it happened to me @ warri when i was denied entry to make a deposit of 130k simply because i arrived 10 minutes after closing hour. Even their pretty girls there are so saucy. I wonder if that's what they were taught in their training 'cos i've noticed the attitude in different branches
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by dsilimited(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2008
GT-Bank Baba u too much jor
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by jerryomega(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2008
My fellow Niger, The truth is, you cannot judge any banks based on their operation in your local area. For you to know the real fact about these banks, you have to carry out a thorough research on them in general and compile the whole result in order to get the highest average scorer.
As you may know banks comprises of human beings not an angels, and all human beings can change at any given moment. But the question is "is your own action deserve a smile or fran?" Don't misqoute me, If you smile at ordinary domestic dog, you can be assured of see the friendly reaction from it (that dog).
I think, for the bank to be ranked according to their respective position, there must have been a thorough research by this media group before they can say this bank is most friendly bank.
STOP WORRYING YOURSELF ABOUT UNNECESSARY ARGUMENT, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO THIS.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by jfrances1: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]GTBANK ALL THE WAY
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by jumoke5: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2008
hi people, i think we'r missing something here

what about SPRINGBANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do u think about them?

to me, am ok with them.

starting frm there colours which is navy blue nd yellow,

menn, u need to see them on mondays expecially at there headoffice.

then come to think of customer's friendly, u wil enjoy it.

wdr can not take more than 3min.

moreover, they hv many product as well.

so to me, i go for SPRINGBANKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mekoyo(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2008
I have heard about GTbank too. UBA and Intercontinental are great too.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by BTreasures: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2008
NONE OF THE ABOVE! WHY? We have not visited all their branches to be conclusive in our response. Try visiting every branch that will inform the basis for our respnse.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by zheroes(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2008
BTreasures:

NONE OF THE ABOVE! WHY? We have not visited all their branches to be conclusive in our response. Try visiting every branch that will inform the basis for our respnse.

your response is sooooooooooooo funny. people nationwide are making comments based on the different branches they have visited or bank with , what more do you want ?just like when weather forecast says temperature in lagos is 35 degrees, you disagree that they should visit every street in lagos to authenticate their claims, that a building is on fire at oshodi so that region is like 100 degrees!!!! may be you should start a TOUR of all the branches of banks in the country, i guess the responses here speaks volume.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mishooo(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2008
BTreasures:

i differ from your point because as a statistician, there's something called SAMPLING. Find out more about it.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Jaytee67(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2008
@Nellyf
Personally, I am not a banker but one is only being realistic. It is not a matter of wayo, GTB is currently on the lead but there is room for improvement and others can as well catch up or even overtake with time.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Ayinke(f): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
All of the banks suck. Their employees act like they don't want to work and when they do work they act like their doing you a favor.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by dunsduns(f): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2008
i wonder why we are voting on sentimentsssssssssss.where is skye bank?i wish i ve sumone who can help with my dreams,i wish i have , to me skye bank is the most customer friendly bank,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by blank(f): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
INTERCONTINENTAL BANK has no rival. Others can come close but cant beat INTER. Some1 said that he worked there n dat all the smiles are fake. Dat may be so but me, as a cutomer walkin into d hall, wat i see are smiling faces all around me n dey jst keep smilin. Dey sent me a txt and an email on my Birthday!. I av accounts wit modified Banks n none remembered even though i av filled enough KYC (Know Your Customer) forms. Diamond bank sent me a txt d day afta my birthday.
One reason i dont particularly like GTB is dat dey dont do Sat bankin n dat is hard esp if u av bizness to transact on dat day. But i av to say dat dir ATM is always up.
D worst bank is UBA so much so dat i had to close my account wit dem due to dir lousy service.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by gidig(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2008
GTBank!

I have used severa banks and I has always complained until I started using GTBank. THese days, when I go to other banks for transactions of any kind, I am amazed how GTBank is years ahead of them. I have abandoned my UBA account when STB bought them over.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by worldman(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2008
the girl might not be of the quality the guy need but when are in need they go extra miles to get what they need lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Sonye(f): 2:51am On Mar 15, 2008
UBA staff are all so unfriendly. is that one of their rules? it seems to be everywhere

zenith is good
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by spoilt(f): 2:57am On Mar 15, 2008
i went into Diamond bank while in nigeria and the females looked like hags. They werent friendly at all.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by justmax: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2008
Do you Choose GTB because of its Popularity. Why Not Take A real Survey. I did mine
IT"S DIAMOND BANK FOR REAL
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by jerr007: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2008
I AGREE WITH YOU JUSTMAX DIAMOND BANK IS CUSTOMER FRIENDLY DRIVEN TO THE CORE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by jerr007: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2008
spoilt perhaps you step on a wrong feet. people are different u know. i dont think every one in gtb is friendly. we judge by customer friendy consistency.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by gbeboy(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2008
seun, this list is not complete, where are banks like spring bank, are they not qualified to be among the list.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by kingdong(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2008
ordinarily most if not all the banks offer exceptional customer service conditional to how much pepper you have chilling in their vaults  wink.
i bank with zenith intercontinental oceanic and uba. of the lot zenith is best. they do not treat me like a king as i do not have the hefty account that attracts such kingly customer service and at the same time they have never treated me badly. kind of impersonal but i really like them, at all at all na im bad pass.
uba and oceanic are messed up with uba always charging one cunny charge or the other on top of the nasty staff and the crowd at some branches. anyone been to ogunlana branch where one fine busty semi albino dispenses rudenesss, so much that i use them only when it is pressing. intercontinental are just there, fake commitment to customer service and with how regularly i have used the closest one to me i have had to walk out on them not once for shoddy service and the numbers to the md saying yu can complain na gainje. i was at tejuosho my branch to activate my atm which i have never used and after push me go up push me come down one idiot said i had to have an i.d before i could get the pin. d eye i give am ehn and he said pls saeat and wait for our another oga. long story short i no get am as oga no show and i get beta thing to do.
having had course to severally transact at gtb i must say that they beat the four i bank with so much that i believe there is an extra something they teach them at training. first bank, bank phb, and  many of the others are pure thrash.aah and i remember when i wanted to open an account with newly opened spring bank branch on ogunlana drive d front desk cso almost use broom pursue me. try looking as ordinary as possible and get a feel of what customer service really is like.
remember also that many of these people are living are dream so they are on a permanent high where from where it is not easy to have the calrity humility of mind to attend to lesser mortals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg / My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.