Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (24849 Views)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
thank you for making NL addictive
and making Garri peeps popular
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by HARDDON: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
Congratulations all!

Itz bin all worth d while.

More grease to your elbows.

I toast to your vision .

Dnt rest yet, more rooms ƒoя improvements.

More grounds to gain
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Bodmas06: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
Will wants to see you pls upload your picture
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by naptu2: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
Bodmas06: Will wants to see you pls upload your picture

Check his profile or google Seun Osewa.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Ninilowo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
You IS welcome Seun

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by onyeego(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Congrats Seun, but imagine Nairaland as a church with a million members grin

Meanwhile, don't forget to drop ur prophet offerings

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Dextra(f): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks. smiley
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by purplekayc(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
nigeria has weell over 100 million people living in her there is still more work to be done tongue tongue
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by nasty45(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Come on,y'al forget to thank the 40 Laptops crew headed by Beaf,u guys succeeded in sendin dt dude AWOL,wetin be dt him name sef?RENO OMO IBO=pu555.5y
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by purplekayc(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
nairaland.com is now the 2nd most accessed website in Africa according to alexa rank http://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/Top/Regional/Africa

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by stevewale(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
I'm so happy for you Seun; have never regretted joining this forum and its been fun, educating and informative all the way ... Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by abbeylincon(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Eventhough I registered yestde,but I hav bn around readin all the threads and followin interestin comments,just thought its highl time I joined this group of intellectuals to shares, conhgrat nairalander
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by jpphilips(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
@ seun

hope you are not counting the the first to comment miscreants and the Garr! league as members, so we are clear on that right?
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Smartiegurl(f): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thank you for banning me each time i derail.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Mrevildoer(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
fuelsaver: That's not all. Why can't Nairalanders contribute and build Schools (Primary - University) instead of criticizing others that have tried their best. Just contributing N2,000 x 1,000,000 = N2billion. This amount can rebuild the foundation of our educational system through practical example. My opinion anyway! Lets do something for our people! Lets do something for our country.

Guy which state u from?

Hmmmm i smelL cat.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by sonety2k(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanksssssssssssss
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Odunnu:
And you never apologised. You called me names, remember?

Oh yeah and I regret using those names on a lady cry. Very uncivilized of me. My sincerest apologies Odunnu smiley

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ndiyeauwa: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thank you too Seun and may GOD continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by LightSon(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
Seun, congratulation! Your forum will continue to contribute its bit in Nigeria and global Internet information community years to come. Just be focused.. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by LaconicINC: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
Seun: Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.
Thank you for making Nairaland Forum great!
wow! i am so emotional reading this,your best is your to come Seun,you will soar higher and higher in Jesus name,God bless u.I have gained and learnt a lot from nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Buchianom(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks for creating this forum Seun!

Thanks to all Nairalanders for making it a lovely forum,its bn fun reading$interacting here. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by londoner: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2013
You are welcome Seun....thank you also for creating this site.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Agimor(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2013

Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for integrating your idea to foam this wonderful blog.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by bankyblue(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
That is my name sake, congrate
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by YoungGame: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
musKeeto: Thank you for boosting Tonto Dike's career...
grin
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by AdetoroBukola: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
you are highly welcome.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by lexicon(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
You are welcum
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by taharqa: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrats Seun... the best is still ahead
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Umunede(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2013

wetin u go give us? Make we drop our account number?
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Very happy to be a part of this wonderful forum...I even got something wonderful from here. My secret!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by nollywood20: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
1, 000, 000 members, but only (7670 Views)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password / 10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.