Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (24847 Views)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by smartg(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2013
So tell us, who is the number 1,000,000th person on Nairaland?,Make sure you give a special gift to the number one millionth person. We should also celebrate that person along.he/she is a lucky member.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by favouryemmy: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2013
I told u guys that soonest nairaland will reach a million member mark. Congrats
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by naptu2: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2013
I woke up one morning in 2007 and I knew something massive had happened on Big Brother, but I didn't know what. Nobody wanted to tell me.

I checked the text scroll on tv and it was clear that something had happened, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Then I came to Nairaland and got a blow by blow account from Lawyer.

It was ofunnekagate.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by IYANGBALI: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2013
advocate666: seun, why not unban all previously banned usernames to celebrate and show your appreciation for the contribution of everyone?
yes o,like my former names like sweet toto,fresh cunt,omu iya dun,dogi dope ati bebe lo,pls seun unban dem o
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2013
Now that I've returned from my ban...

I would like to thank Oga Seun for giving a million Nigerians an avenue to pour their frustrations without leaving any broken heads in their trail.

I would also like to thank the likes of Dayokanu and Bluetooth for showing us that tribalism remains unsolved in Nigeria, and we still have a long way to go to solve it.

Congrats to Seun.

That being said....*off to derail a thread* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Afam4eva(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2013
naptu2: I woke up one morning in 2007 and I knew something massive had happened on Big Brother, but I didn't know what. Nobody wanted to tell me.

I checked the text scroll on tv and it was clear that something had happened, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Then I came to Nairaland and got a blow by blow account from Lawyer.

It was ofunnekagate.
What happened to ofunneka? Was it the emmm...
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by naptu2: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
What happened to ofunneka? Was it the emmm...

Yes!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by IYANGBALI: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Mr. Seun is from my Beloveth State, Ogun State. Chei I am proud to be born there ooooo. Ogun states people get Sense sha
and what have YOU done or achieved in your life?dey their dey celebrate ogun state and be wasting away on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Wendyphil(f): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2013
U are vry much welcome and Congrats 2 U!!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Afam4eva(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: and what have YOU done or achieved in your life?dey their dey celebrate ogun state and be wasting away on nairaland
lol grin grin grin
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Decryptor(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2013
If anyone here thinks Nairaland really has up to 1million members in real count, then that person is on a loooooooonnnng thing. Some folks here have up to 30 NL IDs
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks Nairaland for all the rib cracking comments. Really its a good pill for depression and works great after a bad day. Just can't say thank you enough to all those peeps, i wonder how they come up with all the crazy replies or what goes on in their brains. On second thought i'd rather not know. Thank you guys! and to Seun great job!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by naptu2: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2013
adewaleafolabi: Thanks Nairaland for all the rib cracking comments. Really its a good pill for depression and works great after a bad day. Just can't say thank you enough to all those peeps, i wonder how they come up with all the crazy replies or what goes on in their brains. On second thought i'd rather not know. Thank you guys! and to Seun great job!

In 2009 anytime I was stressed out or tired I would just google "Becomerich Nairaland" and laugh the stress away.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by IYANGBALI: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
Obviously, most stories dat mek Nairaland's frontpage are only feaces/shi.ts n urine! U moderators are simply wasting-away. QUOTE ME!
seconded 10 times
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by eninaija(f): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2013
Nairaland is a great forum!!! I am glad to be part of it. CONGRATULATIONS SEUN! WELL DONE NAIRALANDERS !!! U ALL REPRESENT NIGERIA ONLINE...GOD BLESS YOU ALL...
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2013
i love Nairaland ( Webmaster /programming section) those two has put money in my account. thanks seun, pls syntax highlight grin
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2013
where me dey like 7 in nairaland, members 4 nairaland dey 1mil - 6
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2013
eheee I 4got, also thank you 4 having some useless moderators such as honeric and allowing gays like Affiliated 2 share their rotten ideas. Thank U again
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Clemzy16(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2013
You're welcome seun. Also, thank you for banning me.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by purplekayc(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2013
yeah but your moderators should stop blocking posts smiley smiley ,
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Noiseless2: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2013
No, thank those with tens of ids each you know your tribalistic people.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by daylae(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks for the initiative . . . Abeg float this nairaland sef on stock market so that we can buy shares and be a part owner.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by EmeritusP(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2013
I rejoice with nairaland on its 1 million membership mark..this is great.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by SampleofFaith: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2013
congrat.......THANKS TO GOD
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nonsoco80(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Thank you SEUN, for acknowledging us. Thank you for creating this forum. I really enjoy this a lot.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by fuelsaver: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2013
That's not all. Why can't Nairalanders contribute and build Schools (Primary - University) instead of criticizing others that have tried their best. Just contributing N2,000 x 1,000,000 = N2billion. This amount can rebuild the foundation of our educational system through practical example. My opinion anyway! Lets do something for our people! Lets do something for our country.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by naptu2: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2013
fuelsaver: That's not all. Why can't Nairalanders contribute and build Schools (Primary - University) instead of criticizing others that have tried their best. Just contributing N2,000 x 1,000,000 = N2billion. This amount can rebuild the foundation of our educational system through practical example. My opinion anyway! Lets do something for our people! Lets do something for our country.

Nairaland Charity Organisation (E-Helpers Network).

https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2013
centje: Seun, in the mood of the occasion,please create an art section for us,art can't be under graphics its the other way round!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ayobase(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2013
If I could still recollect....I opened a thread last year asking you what you are gonna do to the 1,000,000th member, but no reply.Thou, you saw it!

Iyen kan lo n ba e so....do something for the guys, shake body.
Abi ur body stiff ni....we can shake am for you na!

Me don tire for votes of thanks everytime....na dat one we go chop?
Atleast u know how important we are, what stops you from appreciating us!

Also, its gonna be better even if na just the 1,000,000th member u reckon with.

Haba mana oga Seun.....stop thanking, do something!

You are welcome sha!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thank you for allowing bloggers get some traffic from Nairaland forum.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Flygerian1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nairaland has got 1milla members, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yet, i stil cant afford sugar to drink my garri. Nonsense!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by omanzo02: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thank u Seun for making the 960,000 FIRST TO COMMENT members relevant in your census, they are not adding value to NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password / 10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.