Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (46643 Views)

When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by muktarl: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2013
playah P:

Yeah man... Mine don't steal... Its the raw sex thingy that creeps me out big time!! Even though I always insist on protected sex or nothing!!

I dey insist on condoms but, each i meet imo girl they no dey care. So me I dey fear because I can't imagine sleeping with them without condoms when I know they are such loose whenever they meet men. I have come to believe that this: calabar girl or edo girl thing is mere hype. if you meet imo state girl you go see say they are the worst thing that happen to womankind. Sooooooo cheeeeap mehn

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Agrika: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmm Anambra all d way......
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Ego2(f): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2013
if you think imo girls are cheap and i can subscribe too the fact dat you are also cheap and loose cos if you ain't cheap you won't go for cheap girls.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by ITbomb(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2013
Ego2: if you think imo girls are cheap and i can subscribe too the fact dat you are also cheap and loose cos if you ain't cheap you won't go for cheap girls.
Take a mirror and look at ur lips while reading what you wrote.
Can't you see how silly you look?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ego2: if you think imo girls are cheap and i can subscribe too the fact dat you are also cheap and loose cos if you ain't cheap you won't go for cheap girls.

Abegi go siddon....
Mgbeke nsukka!!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
lrguru: Of all the babes i have fvcked, from lagos babes to abuja babes, kaduna babes, benue babes, ekiti babes, edo babes, delta, anambra, abia, imo, porthacourt and other places, owerri babes from imo state are the best. They always leave a lasting impression. An owerri babe came to spend 3-days with me and we used up 18-piece of condom, cos she fvcks alot and i give her too however she wants it. She screams like wow.... Whirns her waist wella 'oo-la-la'. Ekiti babes pretend alot, tell u they are special and not loose, but u still end up fvckin them and they beg u not to tell anyone so they wont call them loosed girl (WTF), edo babes always have big nyash and fvcks real good too, and make u promise never to leave them, meanwhile they cheat on u. Benue girls always have wide pussy and extra large breeeast, the boast they can handle any man, but flees when they know u pass tthem. Hausa babes always pretend to be holy and they love se.x, they never show emotion while been fvcked and u wonder if they are still alive. Port hacourt babes acts like they are champions, but they are all doomed. Calabar babes, scream like pussycats and it do ginger my swagger. Enugu babes are the worst i have ever dated, they dont know how to fvck or suck, maybe cos most of them are circumsized. They act like witches in bed and get u frustrated and u wont go looking for them again. Abia always form hard to get and they are not too good in bed. Delta babes are good too, but threatens to kill u, break ur head if u ever leave them...crap. Abeg the list too much make i rest jor. But in all, the bestest is owerri babes anytime anyday. So any owerri babe dat wants to hook up, hit me up ok, "na ewerem fatfinder jip"

Master!!!!

I hail o.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 24, 2013
seedord247:

Is this what naija university are producing?

It is " Is dis what naija universities r producing?" Nxt tym b4 u spew rubbish 4rm ur mouth,please constuct ur grammar,tanx! Also,if u havnt been reading ur condom packs,pls start doin so,afterall ur a graduate or r u not?! Oloshi!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Agrika: 5:21am On Jan 26, 2013
But whats this hype about imo state wont u guyz leave them alone, afterall they are more developed than most nigerian states

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2013
Agrika: But whats this hype about imo state wont u guyz leave them alone, afterall they are more developed than most nigerian states

I bet you didn't read the post...
We r not here to discuss imo state or their developement!!

We are here to discuss our experience in the hands of girls from Imo state!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2013
OP enough of this crap. Your mother and sisters are also promiscous.slowpoke
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
wingman: OP enough of this crap. Your mother and sisters are also promiscous.slowpoke

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....
I was waiting for the idiot that would wanna turn this to a diss threat and you ended up being the person!!

Your generation unborn and everyone from ur lineage will be imbecillleess!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Ego2(f): 1:09am On Jan 29, 2013
If you think I luk silly reading wat I wrote den I think you are also dum and brainless
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Ego2(f): 1:13am On Jan 29, 2013
If I am sitting den you should be standing cos you know why dum brain, cos we are your boss, we can toss you around do not test the power of a lady. Ewu
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by fyneboi79(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2013
shawn5ng: Truly imo chicks are very good in bed but Bleep around. But they seems to say when they are single they flex a lot but once they got married they keep to their man. Pls confirm.
umu nwanyi Imo!ha noo na di achoo di!
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by cordismary(f): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2013
My dear by d way where r u 4rm? Anyway I believe anywhere u come 4rm there are exactly same kind of pple everywhere n even ur place. D main tin is dat u look out for d flash ones ma broda wot will u expect is every where jare. But don't u fink d fault is 4rm u? Cox is u r ........ U should be able to knw who is who like d oda person said u knw like poles attract. Lol Nb am am imo chick ie very focus! coolMy dear by d way where r u 4rm? Anyway I believe anywhere u come 4rm there are exactly same kind of pple everywhere n even ur place. D main tin is dat u look out for d flash ones ma broda wot will u expect is every where jare. But don't u fink d fault is 4rm u? Cox is u r ........ U should be able to knw who is who like d oda person said u knw like poles attract. Lol Nb am am imo chick ie very focus!
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
cordismary: My dear by d way where r u 4rm? Anyway I believe anywhere u come 4rm there are exactly same kind of pple everywhere n even ur place. D main tin is dat u look out for d flash ones ma broda wot will u expect is every where jare. But don't u fink d fault is 4rm u? Cox is u r ........ U should be able to knw who is who like d oda person said u knw like poles attract. Lol Nb am am imo chick ie very focus! coolMy dear by d way where r u 4rm? Anyway I believe anywhere u come 4rm there are exactly same kind of pple everywhere n even ur place. D main tin is dat u look out for d flash ones ma broda wot will u expect is every where jare. But don't u fink d fault is 4rm u? Cox is u r ........ U should be able to knw who is who like d oda person said u knw like poles attract. Lol Nb am am imo chick ie very focus!

Physics and english class please!

Physics: like poles don't attract.

English: no hope for u!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by muktarl: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2013
;DI slept with two imo girl lastnite, oh boi come see sucking and licking. The girls are damn cheap, I paid them 1500 each and they were excited. One is from uzoagba while the one is from owere. These girls can suck..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by muktarl: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2013
fyneboi79: umu nwanyi Imo!ha noo na di achoo di!

Please translate to english
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by muktarl: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2013
playah P: So we agree that imo chicks are the most promiscuous??

Nobody has taken the title from them in the past 30yrs

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by kelish(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2015
abdulkayus:

woooow, dis guy na badt guy. U don sample all of dem finish. I knw uts peep lyk u dat has lost d no of tym dey don knack gals.
I hav been hearn a lot abt hausa gals bt i havent yansh any of dem despite living in Kano for over 20 years.
My guy, u need deliverance
son r u sure jesus dnt hv 2 cum nd do d deliverance 4 u
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by chido4real(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by abdulkayus(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2015
kelish:

son r u sure jesus dnt hv 2 cum nd do d deliverance 4 u

Deliverance for who Hahahahaha. Maybe u shld come and do deliverance for me since u are nt far away
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Zane2point4(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
lrguru:
Of all the babes i have fvcked, from lagos babes to abuja babes, kaduna babes, benue babes, ekiti babes, edo babes, delta, anambra, abia, imo, porthacourt and other places, owerri babes from imo state are the best. They always leave a lasting impression. An owerri babe came to spend 3-days with me and we used up 18-piece of condom, cos she fvcks alot and i give her too however she wants it. She screams like wow.... Whirns her waist wella 'oo-la-la'. Ekiti babes pretend alot, tell u they are special and not loose, but u still end up fvckin them and they beg u not to tell anyone so they wont call them loosed girl (WTF), edo babes always have big nyash and fvcks real good too, and make u promise never to leave them, meanwhile they cheat on u. Benue girls always have wide pussy and extra large breeeast, the boast they can handle any man, but flees when they know u pass tthem. Hausa babes always pretend to be holy and they love se.x, they never show emotion while been fvcked and u wonder if they are still alive. Port hacourt babes acts like they are champions, but they are all doomed. Calabar babes, scream like pussycats and it do ginger my swagger. Enugu babes are the worst i have ever dated, they dont know how to fvck or suck, maybe cos most of them are circumsized. They act like witches in bed and get u frustrated and u wont go looking for them again. Abia always form hard to get and they are not too good in bed. Delta babes are good too, but threatens to kill u, break ur head if u ever leave them...crap. Abeg the list too much make i rest jor. But in all, the bestest is owerri babes anytime anyday. So any owerri babe dat wants to hook up, hit me up ok, "na ewerem fatfinder jip"

18 rolls of condom, you must be spartacus.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Pepsi7: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you know you are interested in joining the pepsi football academy Kindly contact us with this number 08102873470
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by mirexxx(f): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
I am not promiscuous

dunno whr u saw those girls undecided
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Odunharry(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
I am not promiscuous

dunno whr u saw those girls undecided
buhahahahahahah....u should have ignore the thread..if u r not there is no need telling people

how are you today?
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by menix(m): 1:29am On Feb 13, 2015
O boyeeeee dis thread funny die, d winches flyin pass wuld be wondering y am disturbin dem wiv laugh..

Omo if u see Imo gal see snake, no waste time jst kill d imo gal leave d snake..

Culd u blive my Ex-gal family don't pay her skool fees in unilag, when she got admission her mum said to her u see ur elderly sista foots her bill.
Omo dis her sista dey unilag used nissan primera, EOD, CRV, honda Oddsey, murano nd gave her mum a maxima, built d family house nd guez wat, mum sells red oil nd popsi drives keke.
Played her game well dat I neva blived she wuld cheat on mii thou she was my 1st luv, so beautiful nd clean(oge u rock)

Am even sure popsi will disown any day I present an Imo woman as a wife...
Thou 85% of galz I ve dated re Imo galz.

Prayin shez aint a nairalander oo..
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by mirexxx(f): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Odunharry:

buhahahahahahah....u should have ignore the thread..if u r not there is no need telling people

how are you today?
oK
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by laivwire(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
lrguru:
Of all the babes i have fvcked, from lagos babes to abuja babes, kaduna babes, benue babes, ekiti babes, edo babes, delta, anambra, abia, imo, porthacourt and other places, owerri babes from imo state are the best. They always leave a lasting impression. An owerri babe came to spend 3-days with me and we used up 18-piece of condom, cos she fvcks alot and i give her too however she wants it. She screams like wow.... Whirns her waist wella 'oo-la-la'. Ekiti babes pretend alot, tell u they are special and not loose, but u still end up fvckin them and they beg u not to tell anyone so they wont call them loosed girl (WTF), edo babes always have big nyash and fvcks real good too, and make u promise never to leave them, meanwhile they cheat on u. Benue girls always have wide pussy and extra large breeeast, the boast they can handle any man, but flees when they know u pass tthem. Hausa babes always pretend to be holy and they love se.x, they never show emotion while been fvcked and u wonder if they are still alive. Port hacourt babes acts like they are champions, but they are all doomed. Calabar babes, scream like pussycats and it do ginger my swagger. Enugu babes are the worst i have ever dated, they dont know how to fvck or suck, maybe cos most of them are circumsized. They act like witches in bed and get u frustrated and u wont go looking for them again. Abia always form hard to get and they are not too good in bed. Delta babes are good too, but threatens to kill u, break ur head if u ever leave them...crap. Abeg the list too much make i rest jor. But in all, the bestest is owerri babes anytime anyday. So any owerri babe dat wants to hook up, hit me up ok, "na ewerem fatfinder jip"

Irguru, you talk true. Al those delta, Edo girls be like promise me you won't sleep with any other girl, one even asked what should happen to me if I do. Wtf. Ekiti, they act like they've never seen a topless guy before. Always all about how guys want to chop and clean mouth but the appreciate a good round though, just too hypocritical. Benue babes have the deepest kitty, no doubt, you will drown if you're not careful, Calabar, you will have to beg for break time along the way. If they cook good food for you, just know you are going to pay back in kind on the bed. Hausa, logs of wood. And they love covering up with blanket or wrapper during the do. The traditional way smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by nnekasexy73(f): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
kinssoo:
Anambra girls are the majority of prostitutes in Owerri.Imo and Abia girls are majority in lagos,ibadan and the north
pls go advice your sisters don't mention anambra chicks here we are highly respected and decent
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by LadyJul(f): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
The imo girls I know are very decent gals and aren't wat u guys are describing here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.