Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? (29480 Views)

Watch & Download Video Abubakar Shekau, Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / NEWS: Gun Men Attack Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by ignis: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Inna nilahi wa ina ilayhi rajuin

Thank God they have began to target and kill themselves too.

May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by franchizy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
When does dis happens
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by ebucha: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
ismhab: Is Criminal Association of Nigeria (CAN)
you mean ASSOCIATION of CRIMINALS and FOOLS(ACF)?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by REVOLUTNIS: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
Why didn't they kill him?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by ebucha: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
ismhab: The attack was been carried out by Criminal Association of Nigeria, better known as (CAN)
No, it was carried out by ASSOCIATION of CRIMINALS and FOOLS, better known as (ACF)
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by confusion247(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
lacasa: The Only Emir i respect is targeted.

Hммм°! .. PDP wants to Clear the only Emir that is not in their pocket.

Alhamdulillah, Allah will continue to protect Him.

May Allah rest the souls of the dead & expose those who did this ungodly act (amin).
When you said PDP, do you mean Bamanga Tukur, Atiku, IBB, Lawal Keita, Adamu Ciroma, David Mark,Aminu Tambuwal, because from my point of view and history they are the so called PDP.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by confusion247(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
ebucha: No, it was carried out by ASSOCIATION of CRIMINALS and FOOLS, better known as (ACF)
cool cool cool cool
Correct talk.

ismhab: [s]The attack was been carried out by Criminal Association of Nigeria, better known as (CAN)[/s]

Literature Garbage from a terrorist and jihadist. please stay away for your dear life.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by confusion247(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
enyieuna: what is wrong with this gun wielding men in the north ? the security apparatus had better do something drastic .
Something like what?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by confusion247(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
omiobo: Something is wrong somewhere.
And that thing is the mixing of oil and water by Lugard in 1914.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by miiraaj: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Explain it to me
How do gunmen kill 10 people in a convoy including driver and orderly and the emir is unhurt?
How do I explain to someone with pap brain? Sorry my dear,no insult intended.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by lacasa: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
confusion247:
When you said PDP, do you mean Bamanga Tukur, Atiku, IBB, Lawal Keita, Adamu Ciroma, David Mark,Aminu Tambuwal, because from my point of view and history they are the so called PDP.

PDP stands for Peoples Democratic Party

Google it if yr slow brain can't process fast enough
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
The emir should come clean and tell us the real truth here
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Osuman(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
The emir, has since left kano, to unknow destination.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by lacasa: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
hisblud: are you Allah? You said He should expose them, yet you pinpoint PDP as the killers. SMH! How do you know? Let Him be the judge not your suspicion ko

I wasn't the pointer, late NSA Andrew Azazi was.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by okennaM: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
jamd: I narrowly escape the gun battle that follow the attack, i was on my way to zoo road when all of a sudden i started hearing gun shot around me.
Bros Ka ba a Allah godiya sabo da shi ya gatar da kai.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Why didn't they kill him?

The man should tell us what he knows
I am not buying this as some random or miraculous escape from death and 10 people around you were shot dead

Something is walking like a duck and quacking like a duck,it sure is nothing but a duck

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Psylas(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Why didn't they kill him?
if u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by j4jj: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Guys, can't u all see dat d bush meat is begining to hunt the hunter?
Can't u all see dat d evil deeds of northern leaders is beginin to boomerang on themselves?
Mark my words, this year, more of this its expected to befall those northern leaders who refuse to caution their boko pple when they were destroying innocent souls...the battle with Almighty God has just began but who can battle with d Lord..
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by nollywood20: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ile-Ife:
Na Sanusi joorrr. lol

Emir's car

Na wetin Emir dey check out inside the shopping bag with Oyibo woman?
Na from Shoprite?
grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by redsun(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nigeria has totally become a dosolate late.As soon as the traditional setting is bastardized,there will be prctically nothing left to hold the people together.

Why cant they target chimps like obj and get them off the way?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Shankboye(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
kaorama:
Will u go and sleep. Why will Boko Haram succesfully attack a church in a well guarded military barracks but always fail when they attack common Emirs and some mosques? Are u trying to make us feel u guys dont know ur targets?
. Dumb!
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by strangest(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
gbosaa:

Im dissappointed.That car should,ve been scrapped more than 30 years ago.

He should be cruising in the latest bomb proof Bentley like that south west oba.

Shame on him,shame on sanusi whose photo im seeing hanging on the wall.

that car is archive and its probably worth more than a bentley
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
O kwa the same Kano that was doing hook up Almajiri state marriage the other day
Hehehehe
Misplaced priorities
Until they begin to teach tolerance
Until they begin to denounce inciting evil teachers like sheik gumi and arrest them
Until they begin to distance themselves from the hateful recitations about Christians and Jews being enemies of Allah
Until they stop indiscriminate bearing of children
Until they make it a crime for parents to abandon their little kids in the name of almajiri hood and also a crime for a Mallam to take in kids he indoctrinates and sends out to beg,kids that will easily turn deadly.
Until they declare zero tolerance to Islamic hate groups preaching a take over of the nation for allah
Until they take the hatred out of their religion and preach love and tolerance,it will also destroy them

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by sagaciousblog: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
THANK GOD THE EMIR IS SAFE BUT HOW DID THE HE VANISH AMIDST ALL THE KILLINGS ABI HIM DON TURN TO JAMES BOND ABI NA LABISTA?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by miiraaj: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
CAN have always declared war on the muslims. The rogue chairman and hius killer squard after mourning the death of their commander Gen.Azazi,they now want the greatest Emir in the north dead. CAN will never succeed on their evil plans.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Litmus: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
An attack on the Emir is and attack on Nigerians. These people, whether it be Obj or Johnathan, or the head of the Lagos church,or Northern religious heads,they are our elders and leaders, respect them. And as someone hinted above, if you remove,denigrate, belittle these institutions, you will sow the seeds of irrecoverable destruction of our culture. The people who are stealthily putting these ideas of disrespecting our leaders and belittling them in our minds, are people who know what they are doing,they are the people who turned Africa into the shameful place it it today.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Multcolor: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by REVOLUTNIS: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
Litmus: An attack on the Emir is and attack on Nigerians. These people, whether it be Obj or Johnathan, or the head of the Lagos church,or Northern religious heads,they are our elders and leaders, respect them. And as someone hinted above, if you remove,denigrate, belittle these institutions, you will sow the seeds of irrecoverable destruction of our culture. The people who are stealthily putting these ideas of disrespecting our leaders and belittling them in our minds, are people who know what they are doing,they are the people who turned Africa into the shameful place it it today.

abeg, lets hear word. elders ko!
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by sundaybam(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
thank God for his life.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Fabianoribhabor: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hw cud dis gnmen lay ambush, pple around r blindly unaware dspite series of attacks in d area? Shud d Govt teach dem on hw 2 b vigilant? wen it comes 2 politics dem go dey carry stick,cutlas,bottle e.t.c dey hunt d head of innocent pple. Clueless!
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by REVOLUTNIS: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
miiraaj: CAN have always declared war on the muslims. The rogue chairman and hius killer squard after mourning the death of their commander Gen.Azazi,they now want the greatest Emir in the north dead. CAN will never succeed on their evil plans.

Keep writing trash here, the blood of Christians killed by Islamic terrorists will keep hunting every Muslim man and woman in the north, being it emir, imam and afar, they ALL will die by fire by thunder. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by KDULAR: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
Some idiots are talking nonsense here angry angry angry angry angry had the Emir died, do they know the immediate implication on the lives of non-natives,Christians and Muslims alike, churches, schools businesses and most importantly the lives several thousands of lives for that matter that will have been on target iin Kano and environs. RaTHER THAN THANK God for his mercies, they are here spewing nonsense as if the life a human being , The Emir and his aides is not precious before God. Some people gien the opportunity are in the real sense not different from the members of BH judging from their reactions and posts on this forum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / Fg Declares Jan 1st & 2nd, 2015 As Public Holidays / His Weird Experience When He Visited A Politician That Promised To Give Him N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.