Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? (29481 Views)

Watch & Download Video Abubakar Shekau, Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / NEWS: Gun Men Attack Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Paschal007: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
tintingz: see my goat brain...

So let assume few muslims were killed...are they not humans and Nigerians? Or are they from another planet?

I wonder when some daft muslims on NL will upgrade their daftness tongue

muslims killing muslims what message does it pass? Jihad on what?
shia vs sunni ode

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Ikwerefistson: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
lacasa: The Only Emir i respect is targeted.

Hммм°! .. PDP wants to Clear the only Emir that is not in their pocket.

Alhamdulillah, Allah will continue to protect Him.

May Allah rest the souls of the dead & expose those who did this ungodly act (amin).
ure very stupid 4 mentiong pdp dat means u cpc tok d lyf of azazi nd yakowa hoples ape

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by 7842I: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nobody has explained how 10 members of a convoy can be killed and the target not killed? do we know if there are any survivors? are the emirs guards armed?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by ismhab(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
miiraaj: CAN have always declared war on the muslims. The rogue chairman and hius killer squard after mourning the death of their commander Gen.Azazi,they now want the greatest Emir in the north dead. CAN will never succeed on their evil plans.
THAT MAN, HE IS THE LEADER OF CRIMINAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (CAN).
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by naptu2: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
KDULAR: Some idiots are talking nonsense here angry angry angry angry angry had the Emir died, do they know the immediate implication on the lives of non-natives,Christians and Muslims alike, churches, schools businesses and most importantly the lives several thousands of lives for that matter that will have been on target iin Kano and environs. RaTHER THAN THANK God for his mercies, they are here spewing nonsense as if the life a human being , The Emir and his aides is not precious before God. Some people gien the opportunity are in the real sense not different from the members of BH judging from their reactions and posts on this forum

+100

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by topmostg: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
kaorama:
Will u go and sleep. Why will Boko Haram succesfully attack a church in a well guarded military barracks but always fail when they attack common Emirs?
where your eye dey when dem tell you say guards take bullet for am. Are you a learner? No start ooo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
Their so called Muslim leaders who are the founders and financiers of Boko haram from today will know that tables have turned and their own monster has turned against them
I wrote earlier on that churches have been blown in their numbers and nothing happened,the day a mosque filled with dignitaries is blown up,Boko haram will cease to exist
It is their brainchild
It is getting warmer

You cannot introduce a discriminatory law called sharia into a democratic society,tell your people they are above the law of the land and have your clerics preach it and kid yourselves that the many lunatics in your midst will not heed the call to make the land 100% Islamic by jihad

When sharia was being introduced they said it will make their land heaven on earth
Non Muslims cried out and were killed
It is closer to hell instead
That was what we feared
It is now reality
Sadly there are indigenous Christians and converts won daily who have no where else to go

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by topmostg: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
where your eye dey when dem tell you say guards take bullet for am. Are you a learner? No start ooo
kaorama:
Will u go and sleep. Why will Boko Haram succesfully attack a church in a well guarded military barracks but always fail when they attack common Emirs and some mosques? Are u trying to make us feel u guys dont know ur targets?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
KABIYESI SULTAN: What goes round comes round. When the Emir and his cohorts turn away while christians and southerners are gruesomely murdered, little did they know that one day it will be their turn. Get ready northern Elites, the child that says its mother will not sleep has also undertaken to stay awake.

U dix pathetic fool did you know what you are saying
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by theripper: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
So Emir don turn Willy Willy wey dey disappear for stage? Dem never see anytin yet. One day one day, him brodas go surely get am, na phase 1 b dis.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by AMvanquish: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi: O kwa the same Kano that was doing hook up Almajiri state marriage the other day
Hehehehe
Misplaced priorities
Until they begin to teach tolerance
Until they begin to denounce inciting evil teachers like sheik gumi and arrest them
Until they begin to distance themselves from the hateful recitations about Christians and Jews being enemies of Allah
Until they stop indiscriminate bearing of children
Until they make it a crime for parents to abandon their little kids in the name of almajiri hood and also a crime for a Mallam to take in kids he indoctrinates and sends out to beg,kids that will easily turn deadly.
Until they declare zero tolerance to Islamic hate groups preaching a take over of the nation for allah
Until they take the hatred out of their religion and preach love and tolerance,it will also destroy them

Concerning the state marriage, please do u have a better idea for the countless widows and divorcees! if u dont, please shut it..
Until , until , until u stop saying bullsh*t..
U make it seem like its one hell of a bosnia over there.. The almajiri school programme was created to tackle this almajiri issue.
Ur just an islam hater period, just say it instead of spewing trash.
Your generalising like all muslims support what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ado Bayero has more juju than Pericoma!!

The man de do 'disappearin act' once e reach shooting time!! This is not d first time its happening!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
This is from BBC

Emir al-Haji Ado Bayero - who is in his 80s - has been on the throne for almost 50 years and has been careful not to openly denounce the activities of the Islamist militants, he says.

Over the past two years, violence in northern Nigeria has escalated.

The man is 80 years old and has not openly denounced the activities of Boko haram
What does that tell you?
I wonder what he will do now that level don change

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
kaorama:
Will u go and sleep. Why will Boko Haram succesfully attack a church in a well guarded military barracks but always fail when they attack common Emirs and some mosques? Are u trying to make us feel u guys dont know ur targets?

CHURCH AND MOSQUE did they sound the same for your ear...ar you a learner...ALLAH WILL ALWAYS GUIDE HIS PEOPLE....sign of true religion

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by klas(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
The attack must have been carried out to commemorate the one year anniversary of their biggest attack on any town so far - the January 20, 2012 siege on Kano

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Coolboi05(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
KABIYESI SULTAN: What goes round comes round. When the Emir and his cohorts turn away while christians and southerners are gruesomely murdered, little did they know that one day it will be their turn. Get ready northern Elites, the child that says its mother will not sleep has also undertaken to stay awake.
y must u tok diz way...i thot u promise 2 b a gud boi d last tym i caught u
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Coolboi05(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
kaorama:
hmm sum ppl dnt use common sense..
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by tintingz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Paschal007: shia vs sunni ode
If that is your jihad...what do we call catholic vs protestant
depe
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by mike404(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
omiobo: Something is wrong somewhere.
Yeah somefing z definitely wrong wiv ya name
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by miiraaj: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi: This is from BBC

The man is 80 years old and has not openly denounced the activities of Boko haram
What does that tell you?
I wonder what he will do now that level don change
My dear,its getting late. You should be in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Coolboi05(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi: Their so called Muslim leaders who are the founders and financiers of Boko haram from today will know that tables have turned and their own monster has turned against them
I wrote earlier on that churches have been blown in their numbers and nothing happened,the day a mosque filled with dignitaries is blown up,Boko haram will cease to exist
It is their brainchild
It is getting warmer

You cannot introduce a discriminatory law called sharia into a democratic society,tell your people they are above the law of the land and have your clerics preach it and kid yourselves that the many lunatics in your midst will not heed the call to make the land 100% Islamic by jihad

When sharia was being introduced they said it will make their land heaven on earth
That was what we feared
It is now reality
Sadly there are indigenous Christians and converts won daily who have no where else to go

im rilly dissappointd in u lady...mannerless goat!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by 3kay945(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
I think the emir is not yet on their kill list. How did he escaped were the gun men overpower by the emir guards or police
Well, the emir might be damnn luck sha
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by lacasa: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ikwere fist son: ure very stupid 4 mentiong pdp dat means u cpc tok d lyf of azazi nd yakowa hoples ape

PDP is boko haram and prrobably dats y he is dead 2day

#Hug a transformer if u feel indifferent to my comment
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by nagoma(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
kaorama:

Eediot!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by nagoma(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
I can see the hands of CAN in this.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by UKBobo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
Pardon my ignorance, what is an Aboki?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
miiraaj:
My dear,its getting late. You should be in bed.

It is bright afternoon where I am sir
I never baff sef
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by theripper: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
This na strictly Aboki affair. Make dem kill demselves, no time.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by ismhab(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
UK Bobo: Pardon my ignorance, what is an Aboki?
Friend.
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by jaybee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
naptu2: I keep telling people, but they won't listen. If given the opportunity, Boko Haram will kill the Sultan, the Emirs, Buhari, Jonathan, Oritsejafor, Babangida, Atiku and anybody that does not agree with their own brand of Islam.

It seems people will soon start realising the truth and understand why we are in Mali.

are you just knowing now?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by Geewan(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi: Their so called Muslim leaders who are the founders and financiers of Boko haram from today will know that tables have turned and their own monster has turned against them
It is their brainchild
It is getting warmer

That was what we feared
It is now reality

Who is this person writing nonsense up and down?
I have one question for you: are you married?
Re: Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? by begwong: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
kopite: the emir has odeshi. verily verily i say unto you, he disappeared!!!!!!
GBAM!
THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED 'LAYAN ZANA'(disapearing charm) in hausa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fg Declares Jan 1st & 2nd, 2015 As Public Holidays / His Weird Experience When He Visited A Politician That Promised To Give Him N10k / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.