Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Something I found on my facebook page - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something I found on my facebook page (4493 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / My Anger Is Something I Don't Understand: How Can I Handle It? / Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something I found on my facebook page by 2sexy(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2013
chronique: @ OP: You are very dirty! How can you think about drinking somebody's saliva? Gosh!!!! I cant even stand the sight of saliva coming out of a person's mouth. If I see somebody spitting,or I see saliva on the floor;I end up spitting. Not to talk of drin....;hell no!
Did I say I wrote that? I said I saw it on my facebook page and it happens every now and then... odd things.

I was the one that posted the legendary "deadly Kiss". I found that one on facebook too. I posted "This is what happen when you ping sexkillz in the afternoon" but under another id.

all where found on facebook.

So? Oge chronic ache... I b edo person like u o.
Re: Something I found on my facebook page by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2013
2sexy: Did I say I wrote that? I said I saw it on my facebook page and it happens every now and then... odd things.

I was the one that posted the legendary "deadly Kiss". I found that one on facebook too. I posted "This is what happen when you ping sexkillz in the afternoon" but under another id.

It was you? LMAO!!! grin grin that sh_it was so damn funny!!
Re: Something I found on my facebook page by chronique(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2013
2sexy: Did I say I wrote that? I said I saw it on my facebook page and it happens every now and then... odd things.

Ok. I thought you thought it out yourself;sorry. Whoever did,must be very dirty.
Re: Something I found on my facebook page by 2sexy(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2013
chronique:

Ok. I thought you thought it out yourself;sorry. Whoever did,must be very dirty.
no qualms grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Re: Something I found on my facebook page by xynerise: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Maybe grin

Re: Something I found on my facebook page by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
**pukes again**
Re: Something I found on my facebook page by Exponental(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
When did "mix" n "drink" become synonymns?

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Rihanna / Taller Girls / She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.