Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? (63320 Views)

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth / Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man? / King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: MAN WAS MADE IN AFRICA, HOWEVER NOT THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. NORTH-EAST AFRICA. HOWEVER THAT PART OF AFRICA HAS BEEN ANNEXED TODAY AND IS NOW CALLED THE MIDDLE-EAST. IT WASNT CALLED AFRICA BACK THEN. THAT PART OF AFRICA WAS CALLED JERUSALEM. THIS WAS THE EPICENTER OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN. THE FOCAL POINT ( BECAUSE THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS THE WHOLE WORLD ). THIS IS WHY TODAY, EVERYONE IS FIGHTING FOR THAT LAND. IT IS THE MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD. IT IS THE BIRTH PLACE OF MANKIND.

GALATIANS 4 VS 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

SO TECHNICALLY MAN CAME FROM AFRICA, HOWEVER IT IS NORTH-EAST AFRICA, WHICH WAS THEN CALLED JERUSALEM. THE CONTINENT ITSELF WAS NOT CALLED AFRICA UNTIL IT GOT CONQUERED BY A ROMAN GENERAL NAMED LEO SCIPIO AFRICANUS. AND THEN HE NAMED THE CONTINENT AFTER HIMSELF. SO WE ARE NOT AFRICANS. AFRICA IS A WHITE MANS NAME AND WE ARE NOT HIS DESCENDANTS. SO AFRICA IS A NAME PUT ON US. HOWEVER WE ARE USED TO BEEN CALLED AFRICANS TODAY

I need answers. Are you saying israel was part of Africa and they got cut off and now called the middle east? Or you're referring to somalia, ethiopia etc?

From a scientist point of view, israel was part of Africa but homo sapiens weren't even around then.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
kandiikane: @obiadah, you need to go sleep. So, people are fighting over north-east Africa, then called jerusalem?
YUP THE WHITE MAN CALLING HIMSELF THE JEW VS THE ARABS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING OVER THAT LAND FOR A LONG TIME. THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF THAT LAND GOT KICKED INTO THE WILDERNESS ( THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA ) AROUND 70 AD. THIS IS WHEN SETTLEMENTS STARTED HAPPENING AROUND WEST AFRICA. ALL THE DISPLACED NEGROS FROM JERUSALEM RAN INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WHEN THEY WERE BEEN MASSACRED BY THE ROMAN ARMY UNDER GENERAL TITUS AND VESPASIAN. THIS IS WHY I SAID THERE WAS NO OGUN STATE IN 70 AD LET ALONE 4000 BC DURING KING SOLOMONS TIME
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
kandiikane:

I need answers. Are you saying israel was part of Africa and they got cut off and now called the middle east? Or you're referring to somalia, ethiopia etc?

From a scientist point of view, israel was part of Africa but homo sapiens weren't even around then.
YES THE LAND MASS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY IS PART OF THE LAND MASS CALLED AFRICA TODAY. THE LAND MASS CALLED AFRICA TODAYS REAL NAME IS 'THE LAND OF HAM'. AND IT IS PART OF THE LAND MASS CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST, WHICH IS ACTUALLY CALLED 'THE LAND OF CANAAN'. IN BIBLICAL TIMES ALL THIS AREA WAS OCCUPIED BY TWO TYPES OF BLACK PEOPLE. THE LAND OF HAM WAS OCCUPIED BY ANCIENT EGYPTIANS, BABYLONIANS WHO ARE ETHIOPIANS TODAY, AND SOMALIANS WHO ARE PHUT. NOW FURTHER EAST IS THE LAND OF CANAAN AND THIS WAS OCCUPIED BY NEGROS. FURTHER SOUTH IS THE LAND OF EDOM AND THIS WAS OCCUPIED BY GREEKS AND ROMANS. AND THEN THE GREEKS AND ROMANS GOT STRONG AND KICKED THE NEGROS INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA AND THEN TOOK THAT LAND FOR THEMSELVES. SO THOSE YOU SEE IN THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY CALLED JEWS AND ARABS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE SEPERATED BY RELIGION. THEY ARE A HYBRID OF GREEK ROMAN AND HAMITES ( SOMALIANS ETHIOPIANS AND SOME NEGRO ). MIXED BREED. SO THESE MIXED BREEDS ARE FIGHTING AGAINST ANOTHER BATCH OF WHITE PEOPLE DUMPED THERE IN 1948 BY THE BALFOUR DECLARATION

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
PeterKbaba: KING SOLOMON WAS A BLACK MAN. READ SONGS OF SOLOMON CHAPTER 1 VERSES 5

I am black, but comely, O you daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. 6Look not on me, because I am black, because the sun has looked on me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but my own vineyard have I not kept. 7Tell me, O you whom my soul loves, where you feed, where you make your flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turns aside by the flocks of your companions?
[/b]

NIGGA I DONT C ANYTHING MENTIONED ABOUT ONE BIRIKISU SUNBO
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by cassyrooy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Joke of the century

u too selfish
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
CANT BLAME KING SOLOMON. HE MUST'VE LOVED FAT @$$ AND YORUBA WOMEN ARE LEGENDARY IN THAT DEPARTMENT.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: YES THE LAND MASS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY IS PART OF THE LAND MASS CALLED AFRICA TODAY. THE LAND MASS CALLED AFRICA TODAYS REAL NAME IS 'THE LAND OF HAM'. AND IT IS PART OF THE LAND MASS CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST, WHICH IS ACTUALLY CALLED 'THE LAND OF CANAAN'. IN BIBLICAL TIMES ALL THIS AREA WAS OCCUPIED BY TWO TYPES OF BLACK PEOPLE. THE LAND OF HAM WAS OCCUPIED BY ANCIENT EGYPTIANS, BABYLONIANS WHO ARE ETHIOPIANS TODAY, AND SOMALIANS WHO ARE PHUT. NOW FURTHER EAST IS THE LAND OF CANAAN AND THIS WAS OCCUPIED BY NEGROS. FURTHER SOUTH IS THE LAND OF EDOM AND THIS WAS OCCUPIED BY GREEKS AND ROMANS. AND THEN THE GREEKS AND ROMANS GOT STRONG AND KICKED THE NEGROS INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA AND THEN TOOK THAT LAND FOR THEMSELVES. SO THOSE YOU SEE IN THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY CALLED JEWS AND ARABS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE SEPERATED BY RELIGION. THEY ARE A HYBRID OF GREEK ROMAN AND HAMITES ( SOMALIANS ETHIOPIANS AND SOME NEGRO ). MIXED BREED. SO THESE MIXED BREEDS ARE FIGHTING AGAINST ANOTHER BATCH OF WHITE PEOPLE DUMPED THERE IN 1948 BY THE BALFOUR DECLARATION

MANO ! I LOVE UR BRAND OF WEED. LEMME GET A HIT
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Youngzedd(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
okpara ugo:

You will need a visa from burkina faso to enter Nigeria.

LMAO

You're wicked.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Babzilla:

MANO ! I LOVE UR BRAND OF WEED. LEMME GET A HIT
IS THAT HOW YOU COVER YOUR IGNORANCE ? BY LABELING THOSE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE YOU DONT HAVE AS WEED SMOKERS ? OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YOU LOVE SIMPLICITY ? FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE [img]http://billygambelaafroasiaticanthropology.files./2009/04/land-of-ham-and-shem-map1.jpg[/img]
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: IS THAT HOW YOU COVER YOUR IGNORANCE ? BY LABELING THOSE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE YOU DONT HAVE AS WEED SMOKERS ? OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YOU LOVE SIMPLICITY ? FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE

..........AND JUNKIES HATE THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: YUP THE WHITE MAN CALLING HIMSELF THE JEW VS THE ARABS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING OVER THAT LAND FOR A LONG TIME. THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF THAT LAND GOT KICKED INTO THE WILDERNESS ( THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA ) AROUND 70 AD. THIS IS WHEN SETTLEMENTS STARTED HAPPENING AROUND WEST AFRICA. ALL THE DISPLACED NEGROS FROM JERUSALEM RAN INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WHEN THEY WERE BEEN MASSACRED BY THE ROMAN ARMY UNDER GENERAL TITUS AND VESPASIAN. THIS IS WHY I SAID THERE WAS NO OGUN STATE IN 70 AD LET ALONE 4000 BC DURING KING SOLOMONS TIME

Ok, so you got all of this from the bible?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
kandiikane:

Ok, so you got all of this from the bible?
HISTORY BOOKS AND THE BIBLE. I DO LOTS OF RESEARCH.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: YUP THE WHITE MAN CALLING HIMSELF THE JEW VS THE ARABS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING OVER THAT LAND FOR A LONG TIME. THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF THAT LAND GOT KICKED INTO THE WILDERNESS ( THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA ) AROUND 70 AD. THIS IS WHEN SETTLEMENTS STARTED HAPPENING AROUND WEST AFRICA. ALL THE DISPLACED NEGROS FROM JERUSALEM RAN INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WHEN THEY WERE BEEN MASSACRED BY THE ROMAN ARMY UNDER GENERAL TITUS AND VESPASIAN. THIS IS WHY I SAID THERE WAS NO OGUN STATE IN 70 AD LET ALONE 4000 BC DURING KING SOLOMONS TIME

You don chop?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by scram(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: YES THE LAND MASS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY IS PART OF THE LAND MASS CALLED AFRICA TODAY. THE LAND MASS CALLED AFRICA TODAYS REAL NAME IS 'THE LAND OF HAM'. AND IT IS PART OF THE LAND MASS CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST, WHICH IS ACTUALLY CALLED 'THE LAND OF CANAAN'. IN BIBLICAL TIMES ALL THIS AREA WAS OCCUPIED BY TWO TYPES OF BLACK PEOPLE. THE LAND OF HAM WAS OCCUPIED BY ANCIENT EGYPTIANS, BABYLONIANS WHO ARE ETHIOPIANS TODAY, AND SOMALIANS WHO ARE PHUT. NOW FURTHER EAST IS THE LAND OF CANAAN AND THIS WAS OCCUPIED BY NEGROS. FURTHER SOUTH IS THE LAND OF EDOM AND THIS WAS OCCUPIED BY GREEKS AND ROMANS. AND THEN THE GREEKS AND ROMANS GOT STRONG AND KICKED THE NEGROS INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA AND THEN TOOK THAT LAND FOR THEMSELVES. SO THOSE YOU SEE IN THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY CALLED JEWS AND ARABS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE SEPERATED BY RELIGION. THEY ARE A HYBRID OF GREEK ROMAN AND HAMITES ( SOMALIANS ETHIOPIANS AND SOME NEGRO ). MIXED BREED. SO THESE MIXED BREEDS ARE FIGHTING AGAINST ANOTHER BATCH OF WHITE PEOPLE DUMPED THERE IN 1948 BY THE BALFOUR DECLARATION

Nigga, the number you have dailed is out of covarege.

The bible is a story of white people. I am sure people were already living in africa before Ham. Even further back in the days of Adam and cain you would notice that there were people in other lands that the bible wasn't specific about. For example, the bible said cain ran to the land of enoc or something and married there. If there were no communities with people in it there, then were did came got his wife from? Think again man. You can go nuts trying to unmystery the mysteries of the world, why not concentrate on your own small community and leave the others in peace?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: HISTORY BOOKS AND THE BIBLE. I DO LOTS OF RESEARCH.

Right, well you need to start reading the real history via science.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Youngzedd(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Biim: She dug a pit with needle, unto the Merlin wey she be? STORY

lol
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
scram:

The bible is a story of white people. I am sure people were already living in africa before Ham. Even further back in the days of Adam and cain you would notice that there were people in other lands that the bible wasn't specific about. For example, the bible said cain ran to the land of enoc or something and married there. If there were no communities with people in it there, then were did came got his wife from? Think again man. You can go nuts trying to unmystery the mysteries of the world, why not concentrate on your own small community and leave the others in peace?
LET ME SHUT YOU DOWN REAL FAST ON THE BOLDED

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal <<< COLOR OF THE JEWS

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine <<< COLOR OF THE JEWS

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me <<< COLOR OF JOB

JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; <<< COLOR OF THE JEWS

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem <<< COLOR OF KING SOLOMON

REVELATION 1 VS 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; <<< COLOR OF JESUS FEET. VERY DARK BROWN

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
kandiikane:

Right, well you need to start reading the real history via science.

J12:

You don chop?

Babzilla:

..........AND JUNKIES HATE THE TRUTH.

scram:

FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE. ITS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY. BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET. THEY HATE KNOWLEDGE. I AM SURE IF I START TALKING ABOUT TONTO DIKEH YOU FOOLS WILL HAVE TRUE KNOWLEDGE THEN. TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by crackhaus: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
you seem to know what you're talking about.... you should post a topic on this forum regarding this issue of black ancestry, pray they put on front page though..

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by TonySpike: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: HISTORICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. WEST AFRICA DID NOT GET FULLY INHABITED UNTIL AROUND 70 AD. AND EVEN WHEN IT STARTED GETTING INHABITED BY BLACK PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE ROMAN ARMY IN NORTH EAST AFRICA, THE STATES WERE NOT ESTABLISHED YET. SO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS OGUN STATE IN 70 AD. AND KING SOLOMON LIVED AROUND 4000 BC WHICH IS 4000 PLUS YEARS BEFORE PEOPLE STARTED LIVING IN WEST AFRICA. DURING KING SOLOMONS TIME HUMANITY EXISTED AROUND NORTH AFRICA AND NORTH EAST AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WERE UNCHARTED TERRITORY REFEREED TO AS THE 'WILDERNESS' IN THE BIBLE.

If you are sure that West Africa was uninhabited before 70 AD. Can you explain to us the location of the NOK culture era? In addition, are you aware that the oldest canoe in Africa, about 8,000 years old, was dug out in Northern Nigeria? I don't want to believe you are this unenlightened.

By the way, this thread reeks of ignorant, tribalistic and illogical Nigerians. I am so sad that many of us on this thread have decided to apply wrongly, the education we have acquired over the years. It's such a national shame...

3 Likes

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
crackhaus:
you seem to know what you're talking about.... you should post a topic on this forum regarding this issue of black ancestry, pray they put on front page though..
BLACK PEOPLE HATE KNOWLEDGE BRAH. ITS A WASTE OF TIME TRYING TO DO THAT. I WILL OPEN A THREAD ON TONTO DIKEH AND DBANJ THOUGH grin grin
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by crackhaus: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: LET ME SHUT YOU DOWN REAL FAST ON THE BOLDED

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine <<< COLOR OF THE JEWS

JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; <<< COLOR OF THE JEWS

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem <<< COLOR OF KING SOLOMON

REVELATION 1 VS 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; <<< COLOR OF JESUS FEET. VERY DARK BROWN
are you saying Jews were black, Job was black, Solomon was black and even Jesus might have been black? I don't get this part
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tony Spike:

If you are sure that West Africa was uninhabited before 70 AD. Can you explain to us the location of the NOK culture era? In addition, are you aware that the oldest canoe in Africa, about 8,000 years old, was dug out in Northern Nigeria? I don't want to believe you are this unenlightened.

By the way, this thread reeks of ignorant, tribalistic and illogical Nigerians. I am so sad that many of us on this thread have decided to apply wrongly, the education we have acquired over the years. It's such a national shame...
SEE YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF WESTERN BRAINWASHING AND LIES. AND THIS IS SAD TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE YOU WITH SO MUCH CONVICTION ON WHAT IS LIES. OK THAT CARBON DATING THING ? ITS ALL LIES. IT IS FALSE SCIENCE. EVEN THE PROPONENTS OF IT WILL TAKE YOU BEHIND THE DOOR AND CONFESS TO YOU THAT IT IS FALSE SCIENCE BUT IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED AS REAL FOR THEM TO RUN BACK AND SAY ITS ALL LIES. THESE IS NO WAY OF KNOWING THE AGE OF A CANOE. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN TELL THAT A CANOE IS 8000 YEARS OLD. THIS IS JUNK SCIENCE.

2 Likes

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by honeeyplum(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
grin.....Funny thread..Joke of the Millenium
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
crackhaus:
are you saying Jews were black, Job was black, Solomon was black and even Jesus might have been black? I don't get this part
LOL I THOUGHT I WAS RESPONDING TO ONE OF THE OTHER GUYS LOL. SORRY FOR THE INSULT. I ERASED IT. AM I SAYING THESE PEOPLE WERE BLACK ? I AM NOT SAYING IT. THE BIBLE IS. I DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE LOL
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by scram(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: LET ME SHUT YOU DOWN REAL FAST ON THE BOLDED

Like a said bert, we will be hear till tomorrow if i tried to argue with you about it. I am sure the word "tan", rings a bell to you. So, figure it out.

MY POINT was that there were people already living in Africa before ham. Just like there were people already living in Yoruba land before Izoduwa (lol) or Oduduwa arrived there. Just like there were people already living in Cannaland before Abraham (who was originally from babylon or Iraq) arrived: just like there were people already living in the Americas before Whiteman (Poruguese,Spaniard,French etc etc) arrived there and on and on...
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
scram:

[s]Like a said bert, we will be hear till tomorrow if i tried to argue with you about it. I am sure the word "tan", rings a bell to you. So, figure it out.

MY POINT was that there were people already living in Africa before ham. Just like there were people already living in Yoruba land before Izoduwa (lol) or Oduduwa arrived there. Just like there were people already living in Cannaland before Abraham (who was originally from babylon or Iraq) arrived: just like there were people already living in the Americas before Whiteman (Poruguese,Spaniard,French etc etc) arrived there and on and on.[/s]..
DO US ALL A FAVOR. LOG OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO LISTEN TO DBANJ OR WHATEVER R-ETARDED STUFF YOU PEOPLE DO THESE DAYS
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by TonySpike: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: SEE YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF WESTERN BRAINWASHING AND LIES. AND THIS IS SAD TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE YOU WITH SO MUCH CONVICTION ON WHAT IS LIES. OK THAT CARBON DATING THING ? ITS ALL LIES. IT IS FALSE SCIENCE. EVEN THE PROPONENTS OF IT WILL TAKE YOU BEHIND THE DOOR AND CONFESS TO YOU THAT IT IS FALSE SCIENCE BUT IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED AS REAL FOR THEM TO RUN BACK AND SAY ITS ALL LIES. THESE IS NO WAY OF KNOWING THE AGE OF A CANOE. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN TELL THAT A CANOE IS 8000 YEARS OLD. THIS IS JUNK SCIENCE.

Let me assume for now that Carbon dating is indeed a false science (although I am sceptical about this). What about the NOK culture era? What about the Bantu expansions? Are those also false histories? The NOK era begun circa 1000 BC and the Bantu expansion occured circa 2500 BC. These eras occured at least 1000 yrs before your 70 AD proposal. Can you please enlighten me?

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
bunmila:
He is nt dry jare. He is quite on point. Nigerians are always struggling to associate with great people rather than struggle to be great themselves.

So true!
And it can be sooooooo embarrassing some times, check out the way Yorubas are claiming the Williams sisters up to the extent of asking them when they came visiting!
Haba!
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by scram(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
scram:

Like a said bert, we will be hear till tomorrow if i tried to argue with you about it. I am sure the word "tan", rings a bell to you. So, figure it out.

MY POINT was that there were people already living in Africa before ham. Just like there were people already living in Yoruba land before Izoduwa (lol) or Oduduwa arrived there. Just like there were people already living in Cannaland before Abraham (who was originally from babylon or Iraq) arrived: just like there were people already living in the Americas before Whiteman (Poruguese,Spaniard,French etc etc) arrived there and on and on...

obadiah777: DO US ALL A FAVOR. I AM R-ETARDED AND OFTEN LISTEN TO DBANJ STUFF. PLEASE I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE LESSONS FROM YOU. PLEASE, ARE YOU FREE?

Sorry, I'm very busy.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by niggadee(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
it can be possible because king solomon's is Black Hebrew Israelites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.