Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? (63246 Views)

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth / Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man? / King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by prairie(f): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Libkid: Joke of the century
serious joke, who prays to queen sheba? If a christian does dat then dat person is nt christian but fetish
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Mogidi: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
I always knew his wife that had tribal mark was Yoruba.

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
o'boy:
i think judas iscariot is from Okene in ogun state
okene is in Kogi state olodo

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by olajide8(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
I thought she was fulani, the way they sound its as if the world accepts that it was truly were she was buried
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
King David is was narried to my great grandmother while pharao toasted my aunty
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by scram(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
Right! And, Obama is from Edo State. His family name Obama was initially changed from Oba Gha'ma to Obama on taking a US citizenship way back.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by sigmundfreud(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
kandiikane:

Sierra leone.
Its Gambia joor!
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Biim: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
She dug a pit with needle, unto the Merlin wey she be? STORY
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by nollywood20: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Birikisu Sungbo: King Solomon’s African Queen?

The following is from "The Prophet Lied".

The Last Testimony of Bilikisu

I was still a thumb-sucking child with milk teeth
I could use my tongue to lick every tooth in my mouth
Then one midnight he came to my father
I saw the mole on his right shoulder
When he carried me on his laps
He gazed into my curious eyes
And my father left me in his arms.
Later he took me along to his own quarters
Where I joined the others in their harem
Where the little women were forbidden to scream
No matter the agonies of the rites of forced motherhood
They must offer their maiden heads to their manhood.
He called me the divine Princess of his Purdah
The Chosen One and sacred muse of the Ulama.
They fed me with pudding of millet
Millet served with salted grey mullet.

Then in the first flowing of my vaginal spring
He taught me a new song that I could not sing
He muffled my cries with his lips and silenced my fears
But he could not stop my flowing blood and tears
As he made me a woman before the dawn of my womanhood
And I was not allowed the plays and the joys of my childhood.
He made me a woman, but he could not make me a mother
I would have loved to return to the home of my father
So, the Chosen One was also chosen to be barren?
And become the scorn of the mothers of children?
Then when I was in my nineteenth summer, he left this earth
And I was still forbidden to follow my own chosen path
Because they said I was now the mother of their faith
And even when I led my own legion in rebellion
They still kept me in the bondage of their religion.
But one day, the truth shall separate the fact from the fiction.
Then all our enslaved women in bondage would be unveiled
Our women will no longer be the slaves of the uncircumcised.

Note:
I composed The Last Testimony of Bilikisu from April 3 – 4, 2012, and it is totally historical fiction.

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GUNSLINGER: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
One pathetic idiotic aspect of dis issue is dat so many dumb Nigerians will still believe dis CROCODILE SHIIT story and very another lonely fool will cum here and say dat OBASANJO THE FROG is a descendant of KING DAVID and guess wot most dumb Nigerians will still believe it just lyk wen dis fools thought serena n Venus Williams were Nigerians. Da reason why Nigeria is not progressing is not becuz of ur politicians but because da fools in Nigeria r more than da rational ones. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sometimes, Africans are the biggest jokes ever! A white man wrote his book about his own myths and beliefs oo, brought it to Africa and the African man says, "oh, yes, my ancestor was in your book, sha"

I don't see the white man saying his great great great great.......................................................................................great great great great great great great ancestor married one of oduduwa's sons.

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Its Gambia joor!

grin
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by jude33084(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Libkid: reason is that there is no how solomon will leave d throne and travel to nigeria to look 4 an ugly unclean yoruba girl knowning d distance involved

Did you even bother to read the story at all? Just wondering undecided
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Jabioro: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Historian cook story that sound to be truth,but the Author leave many lophole,during King solomon reign,there is no islam or muslim that might have spread the foreign name to W/Africa.BRIKISU SUGBON.?The name can't exist then.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

*whiping tears from my eye*
The level of ilitracy in this country is alarming! This is why even our graduates are bunch of illitrates!!! Even our so called professors are nothing to write home about. Corruption,ignorance and foolishness has eaten into our system/heads to the point that we can't even discern an article written in simple english. Its hard to believe that these poeple commenting here realy have heads,and not coconuts on their shoulders.
But thanks to you,and some few people, there is a glimmer of hope.

Many read the title and probably first few lines.

The title alone is enough reason to click reply straight away.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by jude33084(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
GUN_SLINGER: One pathetic idiotic aspect of dis issue is dat so many dumb Nigerians will still believe dis CROCODILE SHIIT story and very another lonely fool will cum here and say dat OBASANJO THE FROG is a descendant of KING DAVID and guess wot most dumb Nigerians will still believe it just lyk wen dis fools thought serena n Venus Williams were Nigerians. Da reason why Nigeria is not progressing is not becuz of ur politicians but because da fools in Nigeria r more than da rational ones. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

How did you get access to the internet? angry
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Jabioro: .BRIKISU SUGBON.?The name can't exist then.

That's because birikisu was from sierra leone.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by RedRiver(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
While Nigerians are laughing at this the world is researching and trying to understand. Only the ignorant will be hearing this for the first time. Lots of Americans and Europeans have visited Nigeria doing major researches on this. The world have known about this for over a decade, its only Nigerians that are yet to hear of this.

Everybody should google this before jumping to conclusions. please google this and your arguments will change

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Sharon6(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Abagworo:

What's the meaning of "Oke Eri" in Ijebu/Yoruba? Does it mean "Eri road"?

Oke=Mountain
Eri=Testimony(ies)
Oke Eri=Mountain of Testimonies.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
HISTORICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. WEST AFRICA DID NOT GET FULLY INHABITED UNTIL AROUND 70 AD. AND EVEN WHEN IT STARTED GETTING INHABITED BY BLACK PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE ROMAN ARMY IN NORTH EAST AFRICA, THE STATES WERE NOT ESTABLISHED YET. SO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS OGUN STATE IN 70 AD. AND KING SOLOMON LIVED AROUND 4000 BC WHICH IS 4000 PLUS YEARS BEFORE PEOPLE STARTED LIVING IN WEST AFRICA. DURING KING SOLOMONS TIME HUMANITY EXISTED AROUND NORTH AFRICA AND NORTH EAST AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WERE UNCHARTED TERRITORY REFEREED TO AS THE 'WILDERNESS' IN THE BIBLE.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by elopee3000(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
queen of shebba is going back to ethiopia on eagles back she did not crash land in uganda or kenya but in ijebu nigeria jesus of nazareth who invented this story?this is the story of tortoise we used to hear when we re very young how tortoise went to sprit land and those sprit offerd it drum.this is akuko na egwu mike ejeagha
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by donofdons: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=28pt]oyibo people think say them sabi lie...solomon story na lie so we too we go lie our own.fish swallow jonah for ikwerre come vomit an for nineveh and elijah was carried on a chariot of fire to ile ife where he desended and became the father of all yoruba people called oduduwa and olumba olumba na jesus we don return for ikot ekpene[/size]
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by donofdons: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: HISTORICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. WEST AFRICA DID NOT GET FULLY INHABITED UNTIL AROUND 70 AD. AND EVEN WHEN IT STARTED GETTING INHABITED BY BLACK PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE ROMAN ARMY IN NORTH EAST AFRICA, THE STATES WERE NOT ESTABLISHED YET. SO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS OGUN STATE IN 70 AD. AND KING SOLOMON LIVED AROUND 4000 BC WHICH IS 4000 PLUS YEARS BEFORE PEOPLE STARTED LIVING IN WEST AFRICA. DURING KING SOLOMONS TIME HUMANITY EXISTED AROUND NORTH AFRICA AND NORTH EAST AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WERE UNCHARTED TERRITORY REFEREED TO AS THE 'WILDERNESS' IN THE BIBLE.

[size=18pt]historical evidence show that man evolved from africa and the earliest antroplogical evidences of mans origin are located in subsaharan africa[/size]

2 Likes

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by scram(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
aribisala0: Sorry to disappoint you guys but King Solomon is a myth.

I am very disappointed in you. Is David, Jesus, Adolf Hitler also a myth?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
obadiah777: HISTORICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. WEST AFRICA DID NOT GET FULLY INHABITED UNTIL AROUND 70 AD. AND EVEN WHEN IT STARTED GETTING INHABITED BY BLACK PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE ROMAN ARMY IN NORTH EAST AFRICA, THE STATES WERE NOT ESTABLISHED YET. SO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS OGUN STATE IN 70 AD. AND KING SOLOMON LIVED AROUND 4000 BC WHICH IS 4000 PLUS YEARS BEFORE PEOPLE STARTED LIVING IN WEST AFRICA. DURING KING SOLOMONS TIME HUMANITY EXISTED AROUND NORTH AFRICA AND NORTH EAST AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WERE UNCHARTED TERRITORY REFEREED TO AS THE 'WILDERNESS' IN THE BIBLE.

Are you ok?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Ayomivic(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
I had heard this before.I watched it on a cd tittled "Aditu Olorun funfun" you too can ask for the cd if you reside in Lagos ,in that cd you will see Queen of Sheba tomb and the fence of her palace in ethopia. May be you will believe if you watch it because it hard for some people to believe that their mothers gave birth to them.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
donofdons:

[size=18pt]historical evidence show that man evolved from africa and the earliest antroplogical evidences of mans origin are located in subsaharan africa[/size]

He thinks the world started 2013years ago na.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
donofdons:

MAN WAS MADE IN AFRICA, HOWEVER NOT THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. NORTH-EAST AFRICA. HOWEVER THAT PART OF AFRICA HAS BEEN ANNEXED TODAY AND IS NOW CALLED THE MIDDLE-EAST. IT WASNT CALLED AFRICA BACK THEN. THAT PART OF AFRICA WAS CALLED JERUSALEM. THIS WAS THE EPICENTER OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN. THE FOCAL POINT ( BECAUSE THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS THE WHOLE WORLD ). THIS IS WHY TODAY, EVERYONE IS FIGHTING FOR THAT LAND. IT IS THE MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD. IT IS THE BIRTH PLACE OF MANKIND.

GALATIANS 4 VS 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

SO TECHNICALLY MAN CAME FROM AFRICA, HOWEVER IT IS NORTH-EAST AFRICA, WHICH WAS THEN CALLED JERUSALEM. THE CONTINENT ITSELF WAS NOT CALLED AFRICA UNTIL IT GOT CONQUERED BY A ROMAN GENERAL NAMED LEO SCIPIO AFRICANUS. AND THEN HE NAMED THE CONTINENT AFTER HIMSELF. SO WE ARE NOT AFRICANS. AFRICA IS A WHITE MANS NAME AND WE ARE NOT HIS DESCENDANTS. SO AFRICA IS A NAME PUT ON US. HOWEVER WE ARE USED TO BEEN CALLED AFRICANS TODAY
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by ak47mann(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
why una wan make oduduwa vex, as far as we know Oduduwa the founder of yorubas fell from the sky, this days we can found out through (DNA) i believe if it was a true story by now we will find out from real Jewish source.Where is the link? and is she descendant of which tribe of Israel...

Sons and daughters of Ishmael
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kandiikane(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
@obiadah, you need to go sleep. So, people are fighting over north-east Africa, then called jerusalem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.