Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get (2878 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2008
Thats a blessing.
I am glad cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2008
huh!!. . .
Blessing ko. . . angela ni. . cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2008
Oko rita!
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2008
U see. . . thats what the topic is all about. . . read ma sig well well. . .

U'd understand. . .even overstand. . . . cool
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2008
Yea i over-understand already
I jus dey laff ere
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2008
You guys calling 3-6 months are just forming tongue, Nigerian guys would toast you till they die!!!!! cheesy cheesy When I was younger ko, when I am now old papa ni!!!!!!
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2008
grin

Not all of them oo,i can tell u that,some of us no get patience,U cant love a grl at 1st sight,it takes time to do that.
So since i dnt love her i can easily move 2 d next place
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
stillwater

You guys calling 3-6 months are just forming tongue, Nigerian guys would toast you till they die!!!!! cheesy cheesy When I was younger ko, when I am now old papa ni!!!!!!
Lol. . .
You wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
just 2-3weeks and then its off. . .me no get time. . .mo o gba igbakugba. .

Yea i over-understand already
I jus dey laff ere

So u see. . .welcome to ma world. . cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

[b]stillwater[/b]Lol. . .
[b]You wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy[/b]just 2-3weeks and then its off. . .me no get time. . .mo o gba igbakugba. .

So u see. . .welcome to ma world. . cheesy

It's not wishing, it's a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy, 2-3weeks ko, till infinity ni tongue cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2008

It's not wishing, it's a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy, 2-3weeks ko, till infinity ni tongue cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No weapon fashioned against moi shall prosper. . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Why is it that you're always against me. . angry tongue sad tongue

Stop whining! cheesy

Today again. . .u said u should wait till eternity before she finally says ''yes'' right?. . . embarassed sad tongue sad tongue sad

I never implied you wait till eternity. But you guys just like to play macho on the web but in real life, mmmh,mmmh,mmmh, you pursue till thy kingdom come. A guy that's always in my face puts me off immediately, so waiting till eternity doesn't pay where I'm concerned. cheesy

But come to think of it. . .
I have come to realized that those that are in need of male kids are likely to have or better-still end up gettin lotta girls. . . and vice versa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ewwww i think im in trouble. . . embarassed tongue angry angry angry angry tongue undecided
That's what you get for trying to play God.
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2008
I need prayers oooooooooooo

Hmnnnnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On that day if the doc. comes out and says ' ' Congratulation, your wife just gave birth to a baby girl'' embarassed

I will get u no matter where u are!!!. . angry angry angry angry cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2008
Why did you modify your post? cheesy

®~^Sly^~®:

I will get u no matter where u are!!!. . angry angry angry angry cheesy

urrrghhh, I'm scared cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
stillwater:

urrrghhh, I'm scared cheesy

tot i posted it twice. . . cheesy

But about the girl issue. . .Just pray hard otherwise. . .
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no girls for me oo. . .i mean it
Again i still stand on what i said. . a week or 2 and thats it. . . tongue tongue
Girls plenty. . . .u need to come to my church on mondays and see thousands of young young cuties fasting and praying so hard for husbys. . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by eldee(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2008
stillwater:

Are u just noticing that Sly is one hell of a chicken grin

@sly
tongue tongue tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

tot i posted it twice. . . cheesy

But about the girl issue. . .Just pray hard otherwise. . .
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no girls for me oo. . .i mean it
Again i still stand on what i said. . a week or 2 and thats it. . . tongue tongue
Girls plenty. . . .u need to come to my church on mondays and see thousands of young young cuties fasting and praying so hard for husbys. . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

What are you waiting for? Marry one of them now. tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by McOmo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2008
@stillwater

maybe all the men u meet endure such from women . . . undecided

BUT NOT ALL OF US, EITHER HERE ON CYBER OR REAL LIFE !!!  cool

me ma I no dey form for chic why chic go dey fall my hand ?  shocked

GOD FORBID BAD THING !!! if u no do . . .waka far !!!  tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2008
eldee:

Are u just noticing that Sly is one hell of a chicken grin

@sly
tongue tongue tongue

wooot!!! angry angry angry angry angry sad angry just because i snatched ur wife abi? cheesy

stillwater:

What are you waiting for? Marry one of them now. tongue

No that is against the will of God, . . . cool
I have like 7of them already. . plus eldee's wife which makes them 8 tongue

Besides,Im a Son of God. . . . cheesy tongue cheesy

Remember ''Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.'' tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
So forget about the church's girls. . . cool
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2008
Mc Omo:

@stillwater

maybe all the men u meet endure such from women . . . undecided

BUT NOT ALL OF US, EITHER HERE ON CYBER OR REAL LIFE !!! cool

me ma I no dey form for chic why chic go dey fall my hand ? shocked

GOD FORBID BAD THING !!! if u no do . . .waka far !!! tongue

Yeah right!! cheesy tongue tongue

®~^Sly^~®:

wooot!!! angry angry angry angry angry sad angry just because i snatched your wife abi? cheesy

I have like 7of them already. . plus eldee's wife which makes them 8 tongue

Besides,I'm a Son of God. . . . cheesy tongue cheesy

Remember ''Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.'' tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Just say the truth, you don't have money to marry!!!!!! cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by eldee(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

I like 7of them already. . plus eldee's wife which makes them 8 tongue

Besides,I'm a Son of God. . . . cheesy tongue cheesy

chei, sly ooh. . .if u like seven girls and you cant even talk to them, what does that make u? C.O.W.A.R.D
since all these years i've been helping you to talk to chicks, just because i travelled now u're shaking
don't worry my boy, i will tell your mother to marry you sum village girl, or . . . cheesy tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by naijachix(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2008
969yrs, just before metuseleh dies.

lol. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2008
eldee:

chei, sly ooh. . .if u like seven girls and you can't even talk to them, what does that make u? C.O.W.A.R.D
since all these years i've been helping you to talk to chicks, just because i travelled now u're shaking
don't worry my boy, i will tell your mother to marry you sum village girl, or . . . cheesy tongue

watch out for the ''B'' thread. . . naw mean? cheesy cheesy

stillwater:

Just say the truth, you don't have money to marry!!!!!! cheesy

Ask eldee. . .he'll tell how what im about. . . cool
Forget the cash. . . Iv once had a jet but it has been ""Stolen"" cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by RDynamite(f): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2008
Stolen ko wishes ni grin
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2008
Im serious. . . cool
It has been ''stolen'' cry tongue cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by creamdream: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2008
depends on if she is worth the chase
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by RDynamite(f): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream:

depends on if she is worth the chase

And if you're worth the "hello" tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by woodboi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2008
one girl dey around me she just dey make my body feel and i don dey after ger for 2yrs now with the believe say notin dey
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
woodboi:

one girl dey around me she just dey make my body feel and i don dey after ger for 2yrs now with the believe say notin dey

She's made u wait for 2yr, cant u take the hint, she's just not intrested!! Why do men think that a simple 'No' means 'I'll think about it'
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by talk2sulta: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2008
@topic
I don't really waste much time,but when i see one I really like,I'll continue trailing while I still hang out with the available ones.But once I get the green light from her,no going back grin.Ive trailed one for 2 years and finally shot her down grin.but funny enough,she never knew I was trailing her untill I got closer and shot her with my luger. grin
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by woodboi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2008
she is my ex girl we still see and relate,but i am trying to stay on the conclusion that there is notting between us then friendship.but it is just hard to move on like that with someone you truly have a feelings for and each time you stare at her eyes you can still see the fire burning.
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by micklplus(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2008
Nice topic !!
To what extent can i stand her? I will definately hold on for a reasonable time then totally forget about her and infact, everything about her !!!! If she doesnt like me now, she probably wont like me later so, why wait for ever for something that wont change??
SOme girls sabi do shakara anyway !!! dem go just make the poor guy hopeless and so useless ! make una take easy it with brothers ooooo.

cheers
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by talk2sulta: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2008
woodboi:

she is my ex girl we still see and relate,but i am trying to stay on the conclusion that there is notting between us then friendship.but it is just hard to move on like that with someone you truly have a feelings for and each time you stare at her eyes you can still see the fire burning.
sorry oh.love in bondage.it really hurts.go get fire extingusher and put of the fire. cheesy.it can burn your heart out. cheesy.STRICT MEDICAL ADVICE. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleazy Pick Up Line / Is A Broken Heart Really Broken? / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.