Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Would You Handle This Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Handle This Please? (969 Views)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Would You Handle This Please? by debo4luv(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2013
If the spirit of the Lord leads you to reveal all your unholy affairs (adultery) to your spouse, how would you go about it? As a man, would you be able to confess? As a woman, would you be able to confess? How would you take it as a man or a woman? Your sincere reply please.
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by jhydebaba(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2013
Oga u are on front page already but come oh! Ur pastor tell u anything for church yesterday
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Ah! Since the Spirit is leading me already,i would leave him to do his work...confession made easy.
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by Obinnau(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2013
the question is how did u know dat u are been led by the holy spirit or being led by ur imaginations?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2013
[size=13pt]Whatever needs to be confessed shall be confessed. It's my past, so I should take responsibility. If any explanation is needed, I'll explain to him how it has made me a better person for myself as well as for him.

If one takes responsibility for his or her deeds or misdeeds, then anyone trying to use them as weapons against you is simply wasting his or her time.[/size]
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by seunfly: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2013
Why can't i? When i have not done evil, bad things that i am not proud of.
The truth is what ever step we will take that we won't be proud of, we should rather avoid it, instead of planning damage control later in life.
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by EzePromoe: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Hmmm. Since its the spirit of God, I'll do it. I think it will not affect my home because the spirit of God is not a home-breaker.
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by IZUKWU(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Whatever needs to be confessed shall be confessed. It's my past, so I should take responsibility. If any explanation is needed, I'll explain to him how it has made me a better person for myself as well as for him.

If one takes responsibility for his or her deeds or misdeeds, then anyone trying to use them as weapons against you is simply wasting his or her time.[/size]
also you need to apply wisdom, also depends on, is your partner also in the faith,he will deal with it better that if he is an unbeliever . I don't envy you .
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by IZUKWU(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
cry kiss
Obinnau: the question is how did u know dat u are been led by the holy spirit or being led by ur imaginations?
cheesy
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by Obinnau(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
IZUKWU: cry kiss cheesy
why r u laffing
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
If the spirit leads you, then you will be able to because the spirit will give you strength
Re: How Would You Handle This Please? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2013

(1)

Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? / If Ur Life Were To Be A Soundtrack Which Musician Will U Like To Sing It? / Anti-molestation Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.