Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead (25053 Views)

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by greall1: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
U a fool

okpara ugo:

Guide you to where. So you are one of them
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by lacasa: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
free13: Where are the bokoharam children?
Lacasa,
Mu2sa2,
Nagoma,
Wadeoye,
Maclatunji

If we are bokharam children as u said, then Satan must be your own father undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by informatix: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Boko are animals. Who said the penalty for selling NON halal meat is Death?.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by igbeke: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
naffysa: blame the Govt not my religion
blame d govt 4 wat? u mean terrorism cud be justified by d so-called religion of 'piss'?
u r not even ashamed of it. 2 bad.
i keep saying it dat every muslim, which includes u, is a potential killer.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by papaejima1: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bushmeat Haram!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by vanstanzy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
naffysa: meaning?

Literally means, "Dog lick ur eyeballs there!" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by seanet01: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
rafhell: islam is a flawed religion. must everything be settled with killings?
You are not making sense

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by cyril83(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
I asked these questions some minutes ago but instead of giving me proper answer the mod just hidden my post,I really need to know why muhammad is this bad

1. Muhammad nicknames is weapons...Why

2.Muhammad commands in his Quran that adulterers and adulteresses should receive a hundred lashes...WHY

3.Muhammad in his Quran permits husbands to beat their wives..but why

4.Muhammad assassinates poets and poetesses in mecca..yet you keep saying islam is merciful

5.Muhammad unjustly executes around 600 male Jews and enslaves the women and children...yet you keep saying islam is a religion of peace

6.Muhammad launches his own Crusades...why

7.Muhammad in his Quran commands that the hands of male or female thieves should be cut off..

can someone pls shed more light to these.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Psylas(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ojiofor: For those asking who Allah is....Allah bu Arusi ndi Obodo Mecca grin
i wanted to compare allah with amadioha, den i realized dat amadioha can fight 4 itself and 4 d pple

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
mu2sa2: Senseless killings in NE, but this one does not bear the hallmark of boko haram. The story is even suspect- do hunters sell pork? We know muslims(and jews) dont eat pork but nowhere is it said that u kill anyone for eating pig meat. This killing is most likely not linked to BH activities.

this musa-goat must be a confirmed boko-haram member.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by theripper: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na wa for northern Version of islam, e just dey resemble iraq and pakistan daily.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Psylas(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ojiofor: For those asking who Allah is....Allah bu Arusi ndi Obodo Mecca grin
i wanted to compare allah with amadioha, den i realized dat amadioha can fight 4 itself and d pple, not allah dat push... to fight 4 embarassed
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Desoda: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
I've said it before and will continue to say it till Jesus comes "islam is a religion specially designed for fanatics, rapists, murderers, and satanic worshippers"

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by naffysa(f): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
igbeke:
blame d govt 4 wat? u mean terrorism cud be justified by d so-called religion of 'piss'?
u r not even ashamed of it. 2 bad.
i keep saying it dat every muslim, which includes u, is a potential killer.
Islam does not in anyway allow for the killing of any innocent soul. Be careful
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
lacasa: May Allah (swt) rest the souls of the dead and may He inflict his wrath on those who committed or had a hand in this, be they christians or muslims, african or white. ...AMEEN

2ndly, may Allah (swt) guide those who have the faint hope of being guided/redeeemed and condemn those who are irredeemable amongst us, on Nairaland and beyond, especially those who associate ISLAM with BOKO-HARAM and use this as a pretext to insult, curse, deface and frame up Islam and the true muslims.

AMEEN.

thank you mr man. but please go and preach to your boko brothers. gays!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
free13: Where are the bokoharam children?
Lacasa,
Mu2sa2,
Nagoma,
Wadeoye,
Maclatunji

Expect a lecture from the team on how Islam is a religion of peace: it peacefully severes the heads of those who don't share the same beliefs.
And oh! what are the other explanations? Islam is a religion of peace badly represented by Western media. Christians fought crusades one million years ago so who kills more. And blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by naffysa(f): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
salt 1:

Are you ok? Just asking.
The Govt armed some people and sent them to a local market to kill 18 citizens carrying out their legal business?
They didn't force their meat on people. The business of hunting doesn't carry a death penalty.
But obviously, freedom of any kind is wrong in some contexts.
Islam does not in anyway allow for the killing of any innocent soul.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
lacasa: May Allah (swt) rest the souls of the dead and may He inflict his wrath on those who committed or had a hand in this, be they christians or muslims, african or white. ...AMEEN

2ndly, may Allah (swt) guide those who have the faint hope of being guided/redeeemed and condemn those who are irredeemable amongst us, on Nairaland and beyond, especially those who associate ISLAM with BOKO-HARAM and use this as a pretext to insult, curse, deface and frame up Islam and the true muslims.

AMEEN.

This actually got me cracking. So instead of allah to draw the iredeemable to himself your prayer is for him to condem them to death. Now I see the logic behind the senseless killings in the name of islam.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
naffysa: Islam does not in anyway allow for the killing of any innocent soul. Be careful

Innocent soul? These ones that died, what were they guilty of? Or are you insisting that the govt sent the killers?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Malawian(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sunymoore: boko boys sef. na wa oh. that why this ppl r regarded as illitrates. how does islma alows u to kill unjustly. Allah (swa) says, if u moda a single person unjustly, its like u moda all mankind
why should you murder anybody at all? who told you that you have the right to decide if the person deserves death single-handedly? btw, apart from mohd, who else have heard from this your allah?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by seanet01: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
salt 1:

Expect a lecture from the team on how Islam is a religion of peace: it peacefully severes the heads of those who don't share the same beliefs.
And oh! what are the other explanations? Islam is a religion of peace badly represented by Western media. Christians fought crusades one million years ago so who kills more. And blah blah blah
Another Ediot.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Allah akbar! Allah akbar!! Allah akbar!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by seanet01: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
salt 1:

Innocent soul? These ones that died, what were they guilty of? Or are you insisting that the govt sent the killers?
I bet The Over one million Iraqis killed by Christianity Led America were not innocent?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by dokunbam(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
this guys again

one day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by vanstanzy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=Psylas][/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin That picture should be a very good advert for Islam. Hell, Prophet Mohammed will even subscribe to it. grin grin grin grin grin. *ISLAM, MURDERING PEOPLE SINCE 610A.D.*, What a great advertorial!

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
seanet01: I bet The Over one million Iraqis killed by Christianity Led America were not innocent?

So are you on a vengeance mission? The blood of Nigerian hunters to atone for the one million Iraqis? How logical an argument, Mr Wiseman

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by mmmustapha(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
May Almighty Allah show his anger 2ward u evils xtians
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by cyril83(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
naffysa: Islam does not in anyway allow for the killing of any innocent soul.
so what's your quaranic meaning of innocent or have you forgotten muhammad supported killings.*Muhammad uses the Arabic word qital (root is q-t-l), which means warring, fighting, or killing*

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
seanet01: I bet The Over one million Iraqis killed by Christianity Led America were not innocent?

Oga Salt 1 I don see that thing wey you dey talk!! Na prophet you be??
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by christabba: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na wa oh for Islam people oh quran has blind you all with ignorant to eat bush meat don become sin agane what about bombing of people ? Oh I forgot they need 99 virgin in heaven so that they will torn heaven into prostitution ground that is their plan

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by cyril83(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
mmmustapha: May Almighty Allah show his anger 2ward u evils xtians
Allah is just an ordinary demi God who couldn't watch his back let alone its followers

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
seanet01: Another Ediot.

Sorry dear! I am an ediot for omitting your name from the BH boys' list? Forgive me. I wasn't the original poster. You should have noticed that I was quoting from a source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George / PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.