Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead (25052 Views)

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
mmmustapha: May Almighty Allah show his anger 2ward u evils xtians

And people wonder if there are good and bad muslims. This post is a proof that Boko haram is the face of Islam

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by free13: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
lacasa:

If we are bokharam children as u said, then Satan must be your own father undecided

Bokoharam child. grin
You are a terrorist and islam is a religion for terrorists.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by sammmiey1: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
Some1 shud plz define islam in xplicit 4me!..plus,what are its main objectives?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by foulplay: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
All of you running your mouth here now under guise if only you can express your hatred for islam openly you would have done christianity proud. Do you for once wonder why true muslim don't ever say disgusting things about jesus or christiany? Its aint because there's nothing to say but we always guard our utterances as practised by our beloved prophet. You are no difference wit the boko boys except dat while they swing into action you choose to practise cowardice. Change!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
goldylock:

Oga Salt 1 I don see that thing wey you dey talk!! Na prophet you be??

Thanks for the compliment but you don't need to be a prophet to understand their line of reasoning. If Christian America killed one million Iraqis, so what's the fuss about fellow Nigerians killing 18 ordinary hunters? There is killing in every religion, right? Does it make it right? Must the Muslims compare their actions with Christians? Is there no inherent sense of rightness or wrongness of an action?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by phreakabit(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
seanet01: I bet The Over one million Iraqis killed by Christianity Led America were not innocent?

See how slow you are?. . . No? Oh, you are to slow to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
foulplay: All of you running your mouth here now under guise if only you can express your hatred for islam openly you would have done christianity proud. Do you for once wonder why true muslim don't ever say disgusting things about jesus or christiany? Its aint because there's nothing to say but we always guard our utterances as practised by our beloved prophet. You are no difference wit the boko boys except dat while they swing into action you choose to practise cowardice. Change!

So from this post I take it that mmmustapha is not a true muslim abi?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by free13: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
salt 1:

Expect a lecture from the team on how Islam is a religion of peace: it peacefully severes the heads of those who don't share the same beliefs.
And oh! what are the other explanations? Islam is a religion of peace badly represented by Western media. Christians fought crusades one million years ago so who kills more. And blah blah blah

My bro, i knew the children of darkness will always try to defend their evil religion.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by xbalm(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jst 4 clarity sake pls. Islam as a religion doesn't associate with these ruthless killings going on. It is divinely a peaceful religion. But When people hide under d confers of any religion to perpetrate evil, isn't it rather intellectually moderate to find out the stance of that particular religion on those actions? I profer, we stop being unnecessarily sentimental about our judgements when it involves a faith we dnt belong to and rather seek a better understanding of what it actually entails. Afterol, we have lots of attrocities going on in other places of worship and amongst people of different faiths. Do we then conclude that, they are all teachings of the religions they belong

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
na wa for muslims oo.
they will never fail to come up excuses to commit murder and terrorism.
next they will start killing people because they dnt grow beards.
fvck em all and their mother fvcking founder who is resting in the bottomless pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by seanet01: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
salt 1:

So are you on a vengeance mission? The blood of Nigerian hunters to atone for the one million Iraqis? How logical an argument, Mr Wiseman
So you admit that CHRISTIANS WENT TO IRAQ AND MURDERED ONE MILLION PEOPLE?
Well for your information, i am not on revenge mission, i am totally against boko haram, my grouse with you is your hypocrisy. You christians are quick to dissociate christianity from the murder of iraqis but are quick to associate islam with murder of innocent christians by Islamic extremists trained and funded by the brutal, oppressive, dictatorial and highly barbaric Saudi and Gulf regimes who are in turn totally supported by AMERICA and most of this Christian nations just because of Oil.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
mmmustapha: May Almighty Allah show his anger 2ward u evils xtians

And show his favour to you good Muslims who send his creatures to untimely death?

Even your prayer is sooooooo evil! Thank God that He isn't a man like you. What a wicked mindset! And yet you belong to a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by naffysa(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
islam preaches peace for more clarification go and seek for knowledge about Islam.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by xynerise: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
mallorca:
Nkita racha kwa gi anya ebe afu
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
seanet01: So you admit that CHRISTIANS WENT TO IRAQ AND MURDERED ONE MILLION PEOPLE?
Well for your information, i am not on revenge mission, i am totally against boko haram, my grouse with you is your hypocrisy. You christians are quick to dissociate christianity from the murder of iraqis but are quick to associate islam with murder of innocent christians by Islamic extremists trained and funded by the brutal, oppressive, dictatorial and highly barbaric Saudi and Gulf regimes who are in turn totally supported by AMERICA and most of this Christian nations just because of Oil.

Yep and the conspiracy theorist appears. Good show good show *clapping* u guys never fail.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Akpan107(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
naffysa: meaning?
meaning: May dog leak your eye(s) there!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
wonder shall never end,we don hear
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by franchizy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
I ve always said it dat Boko Haram are not muslims, I strongly believe d truth will prevail one day and Nigerians who ve accussed muslims 4 dis killings wil appologise to us. Insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by ElHassan1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
This people are not good muslim

so you have to know islam first
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by xbalm(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
rafhell: na wa for muslims oo.
they will never fail to come up excuses to commit murder and terrorism.
next they will start killing people because they dnt grow beards.
fvck em all and their mother fvcking founder who is resting in the bottomless pit of hell
Waiyazubillah! May God grant u the understanding of portraying yourself as a better fellow in whatever religion u belong who stood to show how better he is by the gravity of your utterances!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by seanet01: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
goldylock:

Yep and the conspiracy theorist appears. Good show good show *clapping* u guys never fail.
Counter my post with a logical rebuttal or STFU

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
seanet01: So you admit that CHRISTIANS WENT TO IRAQ AND MURDERED ONE MILLION PEOPLE?

My dear, if America attacked Iraq for religious reasons, it would make sense. From your post, i know you are well educated. America is a SECULAR state.
Now, how does America's action in Iraq call for killing your own brothers, hunters at that, who may never have heard of America? Don't you think that your pointing to America flaws your logic? If extremists claim to be killing in defence of their faith, why link them with the activities of another secular state?
Your mindset admits of two categories: Muslims and Christians. So you classify even avowed atheists as Christians.

And even if Christian America killed Iraqis, should we kill our brothers and destroy our homes for it? A riffraff makes a silly film in the US and I burn my father's compound: how wise am I?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
franchizy: I ve always said it dat Boko Haram are not muslims, I strongly believe d truth will prevail one day and Nigerians who ve accussed muslims 4 dis killings wil appologise to us. Insha Allah

you must be high on dried cow s-h-it.
you will tell me boko haram leader is not muslim.
next you will tell me terrorists like osama bin ladin and your very own muhammed is not muslim.
abeg come up with another crap

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
naffysa: islam preaches peace for more clarification go and seek for knowledge about Islam.

The clarification is already obvious. No need to seek for knowledge about Islam. The title of this post shows how peaceful it really is. 12 dead others fatally wounded as a result of Islam's peace

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
El-Hassan:
This people are not good muslim

so you have to know islam first

I have to know islam first? I already know it from this thread. 12 dead

Where are the good Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by mu2sa2: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Beretta92: listen to yourself.d same bh dat has wasted hundreds of human lives cannot kill hunters who sell pork? D fact dat u'r a muslim doesnt mean u shud defend them in anyway.bh are animals,they'l kill anything dat goes against their brand of islam.dat's d only panacea they know.
Your islamaphobia has blinded u completely. By your warped thinking if a robber or kidnapper kills his victim, u blame xtianity if the killer is a xtian.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by samkoro: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere

9 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
mu2sa2: Your islamaphobia has blinded u completely. By your warped thinking if a robber or kidnapper kills his victim, u blame xtianity if the killer is a xtian.
If the killer claims he killed for his belief, yes I'll blame xtianity. I still blame the brand of xtianity that produced Rev King and also the brand that causes children to be labelled as witches.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by mu2sa2: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
phreakabit:

In that case Na you and your papa carry out this one abi? You'd have a hard time defeating an ape in a game of chess draughts(chess is too tactical for you).
Anyone who insults another person's papa has insulted his own papa or is a bastard (doesnt know his papa)
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by mu2sa2: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
phreakabit:

In that case Na you and your papa carry out this one abi? You'd have a hard time defeating an ape in a game of chess draughts(chess is too tactical for you).
Anyone who insults another person's papa has insulted his own papa or is a bastard (doesnt know his papa).
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by teskyg: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Some Animals are linking America and Iraq to killings in Nigeria.Who told you Americans are Christians?Morons muslims.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Smooyis(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ficeo: Allah dat tells his followers to kill human beings. Who is Allah?
Let's be careful in our comments so we don't bring God's wrath on ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen / Dangote, Helen Clark, Polman Back Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.