Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) (35948 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by honourhim: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2013
Ola one:
O ga oo, Odunnu.
Always there for Chime. I wouldn't know why though tongue

Because he is a governor that is really working in Enugu State yet he doesnt make noise. unlike what we see in abia state where Orji's picture hang everywhere including at the refuse dump.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by plendil: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2013
well the newspapers think it is current. Below is taken from The Nation Newspaper:

WITH mixed feelings, Enugu residents yesterday received the news of Governor Sullivan Chime’s appearance in London.
Since September 19, last year when he was last seen in public, Chime’s whereabouts has been a subject of controversy.
Newspaper reports said yesterday that Chime was in London seeing an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) expert. And yesterday, a photograph of a Governors Forum delegation visiting Chime in London was released.
The picture, which many residents were yet to see, deepened the controversy over his whereabouts and health. Some were joyous that the governor’s whereabouts had been established. Others remained unconvinced, electing to wait for today’s newspapers.
In the picture, Chime is seen discussing with Benue Governor Gabriel Suswam and Akwa Ibom Governor Godswill Akpabio. Governors Forum chair and Rivers Governor Rotimi Amaechi is with them.
The governors, pictured in an unnamed London Street, are decked out in winter jackets. Chime on whose face a faint smile seems to be playing, has his two hands in the dark jacket’s pockets. He has on a pair of blue jeans, a muffler round his neck to stave off the biting cold. His Excellency is wearing his usual low cut but his trade mark mustache seems to have disappeared.
None of the governors was available for comments last night. A source said they may have been on their way to Nigeria.
[size=15pt]What ails Chime? When will he return? The questions remained unanswered last night. He is said to be seeing an ENT expert, Prof. Paul O’Flynn, of 9, Harley Street Clinic, London.[/size]
A report in The Guardian said he had been discharged from Wellington Humane Hospital, Swiss Cottage, London on November 21, last year after successful surgeries for an undisclosed respiratory illness.
A physician at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) Dr. Bamisile Tunmise said last night that a patient may require surgery if he has an infection of the lungs.
Bamisile said surgeries could also be performed on a patient, if he is suffering from pleural effusion (water pleural space) and lung abscess.
On the connection among ear, nose and throat, he said from any of the three, a chronic infection could spread to other contiguous parts of the body.
“Infection can spread from the ear to the brain, causing meningitis and brain abscess.
It can spread from the throat to the upper airway, which is part of the respiratory system. This can result in rheumatic heart disease,” Tunmisesaid.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by ozolity(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2013
I know our gov. Wil soon come back. My vilage road he is constructing must be completed
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by nuella50: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2013
YOU READ MY IMND ! NOT A LOOK ALIKE @ALL
Justicemy: dis pics is a decoy, sullevan is light skin man, bt am seeing a dark skin man der
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2013
LocalChamp: By SaharaReporters, New York

An undated photo showing runaway governor of Enugu state, Sullivan Chime in the company of visiting governors of Benue, Rivers and Akwa Ibom in London.

Governor Godswill Akpabio, Gabriel Suswam, Sullivan Chime and Rotimi Amaechi
www.nairaland.com/attachments/959147_chime_jpg7dd64529dfbab8b9342478fbe39feaa2

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-governors-forum-visit-ailing-enugu-governor-london

THANK GOD ATLEAST PEOPLE SHOULD STOP EXPOSING THEIR IGORANCEBY OPENING AND CLOSING THEIR UNCAUTIONED MANDIBLE, SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT GOV. CHIME.
NOBODY IS ABOVE SICKNESS EXCEPT GOD ANH HIM ALONE GIVES THE POWER.

GOV. CHIME RECOVER QUICK AND RETURN BACK AND CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK FOR YOUR PEOPLE.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Equila(f): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2013
decode55: why is Amaechi looking @ the camera like that? angry angry
LOLZ....he is trying to say "ccccccchhhhhhheeeeeeeerrrrsssssssss'" grin
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Ayo79(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
these idiots have all the money in the world but they will always look like low life idiot and chumps whenever they go abroad...

where they are in this pic seems like some old, run down council estate that you will never even see people like me hanging out...

they have all the money in the world but they forget that money cannot buy class which is evident from this pic..

haha
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Who are these pipu?

Looking like retired security guards.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Who stole Mr. Bear's apku?

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by musaak: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
i dont understand why they are showing us picture. Let the right thing be done by allowing the deputy gov to take charge of enugu state as acting gov. Pending the time we wld see real human being instead of picture.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Eifeh(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
musaak: i dont understand why they are showing us picture. Let the right thing be done by allowing the deputy gov to take charge of enugu state as acting gov. Pending the time we wld see real human being instead of picture.
are you from enugu state? If no den learn how to mind ur business for u to live long
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by musaak: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eifeh: are you from enugu state? If no den learn how to mind ur business for u to live long
i dont need to come from enugu to air my opinion. We cannot keep on doing wrong things all time. I remember what happen during yaradua's illness. May live long to keep mute while things are wrong
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
musaak: i dont need to come from enugu to air my opinion. We cannot keep on doing wrong things all time. I remember what happen during yaradua's illness. May live long to keep mute while things are wrong

He was asking you if you are from Enugu state because if you are, you would have heard that;

1. The deputy governor is firmly in control of the state and there is no problems of any type
2. The whole works initiated by the governor is still being sustained by the deputy.
3. Except if you want Sullivan to be pounding fufu for you in your kitchen, (joking) cheesy you should allow him rest after working so hard to earn our respect. Thank you.

NB, this picture was shot today by me at Ndeabor village in Aninri local govt area in Enugu state, (4.30pm) Sullivan doesnt need to stand there with a cane to flog them to do this, why are we disturbing him?

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by musaak: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
spyder880:

He was asking you if you are from Enugu state because if you are, you would have heard that;

1. The deputy governor is firmly in control of the state and there is no problems of any type
2. The whole works initiated by the governor is still being sustained by the deputy.
3. Except if you want Sullivan to be pounding fufu for you in your kitchen, (joking) cheesy you should allow him rest after working so hard to earn our respect. Thank you.
sincerely ask urself question. Why demonstration/agitation by save enugu group(SEG) if all is okay
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
musaak: sincerely ask urself question. Why demonstration/agitation by save enugu group(SEG) if all is okay

Should'nt you be asking them as you think all is not okay, find out their reasons then.......

Same road, a little further this evening, (4.34pm)

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by musaak: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
spyder880:

Should'nt you be asking them as you think all is not okay, find out their reasons then.......

Same road, a little further this evening, (4.34pm)
where is this road leading to?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by spyder880(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
musaak: where is this road leading to?

This road starts from Awgu at the express (Enugu-PH) moves into Ndeabor, then Mpu, and then branches left to Uburu in Ebonyi state, or right to Ishiagu also in Ebonyi state.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
why does the conversation between spyder880 and musaak just sound funny and awkward.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by musaak: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva: why does the conversation between spyder880 and musaak just sound funny and awkward.
pls help us straighten d discussion by telling us d reality in enugu state. Is it right for d governor to be away for this long without enugu pple knowing what is wrong with him?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by musaak: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
spyder880:

This road starts from Awgu at the express (Enugu-PH) moves into Ndeabor, then Mpu, and then branches left to Uburu in Ebonyi state, or right to Ishiagu also in Ebonyi state.
welldone
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2013
musaak: pls help us straighten d discussion by telling us d reality in enugu state. Is it right for d governor to be away for this long without enugu pple knowing what is wrong with him?
As spyder has said, the governor transfered the rulership of his deputy before he left the shores of Nigeria, so the present governor of Enugu is the deputy governor. So, technically the Enugu state governor is in Enugu. Sullivan Chime is not the governor until he comes back and takes his place.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by ijemomo(m): 5:33am On Jan 24, 2013
This same sahara reporters reported that he is in a hospital in london critically I'll with a heart disease last week! Where did they get such falsehood if thiss pic is to be true?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by endtake: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2013

An undated photo showing runaway governor of Enugu state, Sullivan Chime in the company of visiting governors of Benue, Rivers and Akwa Ibom in London.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-governors-forum-visit-ailing-enugu-governor-london
. May God have mercy on him.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by NegroNtns(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2013
chime is not in hospital and he is not sick. the dude was kidnapped..
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by bolayei: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
loool dem look like JJCs, very humble nobody know or send them, in short if them do any how na one small rude boy go sort them out.See the people wey dey chop our money kai na wa o, what the heck im i still doing here, i swear i get presense pass this crooks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyers To INEC: Death Of APC Candidate Does Not Invalidate Election / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo / Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.