Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! (6089 Views)

This Girl Don Finish Me / Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. / Runs Girl Don´t Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2013
Look wetin one girl talk about guys...... Na wa!

guys make
una read n meditate on this too... i know its hurts
but its the truth
The joy of very man is to get
married to the girl of his dreams,
he is looking for his
missing rib, Miss Right, the wife of
his youth, mother of his unborn
children,blab la bla.
He is looking for that one-in-a-
millio n girl who will be virtuous,
obedient, neat, pretty,
exposed,religious, and well
brought up.
But the problem is; how many
men can boast of half of these
qualities they so much desire in
women? You want a good wife
but you are a potential bad
husband.
Your woman must not even say hi
to a man but you have numerous
babes. You are in a
hurry to beat King Solomon’s
record of 300 wives and 700
concubines but your wife
must not receive even one call
from another man except you.
Hmmm One chance na aim
be your case. You do not have a
job or a trade or even a skill but
you want to toast the classiest
babes in town and you can’t
understand why they are turning
you down since you are the finest
boy in town. Meaning; na fine
dem go
chop?
If dem ask you which job you deƔ
do, you go say you be footballer,
but you still deƔ
football academy at the age of 34
and Messi is your role model. You
no go go learn
carpentry? Abi you enter once
chance?
Small time you go say you be
artiste, but you no fit play even a
single instrument only to dey
shout yea yea uhorn uhorn dj give
me track 2, no no give me track
4… U̶̲̥̅ no go go develop
yourself?
Your fiancée’s mother chased you
out of the house,why not? When
you are still dressing like Wizkid at
the age of 35. You
complain she dresses anyhow
when your own jeans is skin tight
and only covers half of
your bum bum exposing your
dirty boxers and you call it swag.
Why will she agree to kiss
you when your mouth always
smells of cigarette and cheap
booze like ogogoro, goskolo,
aloma, and all those other
chemical concoctions sold cheaply
in dark corners.
Today you want yellow girl,
tomorrow you want chocolate,
then you want tall, dark, fair,
lepa,orobo, you can’t seem to
make up your mind.
You have been dating a girl for 8
years and you still have the guts
to tell her you are not sure if she
is one for you. After 8 years? Why
are you
wasting her time? Look if you
don’t want to propose to her
abeg give chance make
another serious bobo enter her
life, abi you want make she reach
menopause before you
propose?
You keep looking for Miss Right
but are you taking steps to make
yourself Mr. Right? It is easy for
men to say ladies are
materialistic, or they love money,
or they are
money conscious, but put yourself
in their
fathers’ shoes; will you allow your
daughter marry a jobless loafer?
Instead of sitting
down in one place and regretting
how one rich guy stole your
woman away with his money get
up and hustle. Ladies don’t look
for handsome men, they look for
men with handsome pockets and
bright
future. Guy get up and try getting
rich, legitimately. You keep
smoking, drinking,
womanizing, clubbing, and
keeping late nights and you keep
telling her you will
change when you both get
married.
Hmmm ladies, if he is doing it
now before your very eyes, he will
do I̶̲̥̅̊t even more when you marry
him.
After disvirgining 10 girls in your
lifetime, you are still looking for a
virgin to marry.
Who dash monkey banana? You
must reap what you sow. You no
wan marry but you are
a member of Professional
Association of Men
in Suit. How that babe go agree to
marry you when you still ƌƐƔ live
for your papa house,
still dey chop your mama food, still
dey beg your sister for transport
money, and still dey beg your
friends to transfer N50 to your
phone so that you can give her
missed call. 24 hours a day you
are on facebook or twitter or 2go
while your fellow men are
hustling and you still think the
babes will answer you when
you call?
You will spend 90 minutes
watching football match
played in faraway Europe by men
half your age and spend the next
2hours shouting up
blues! Or up Man U! or Gunners
for life! Or up Barca, up Madrid,
You shall not walk alone.
You were supposed to have spent
those valuable hours hustling
instead of just
spending your coins to watch
other people hustling. Remember
time waits for nobody.
For those bad boys wey wan
marry good girls, una don enter
one chance,because the good
girls are also looking for good
guys with a bright future and
solid prospect to marry.
You’d better buckle up now guys
if you want to marry the lady of
your wildest dreams or else you
will just end up marrying an old
lady who is ready to marry just
any rog and even sponsor
wedding and buy your suit and
shoes, and of course your rights
will be
limited in that arranges marriage.
To whom it may concern.

LOLA

15 Likes

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Msfavey(f): 1:20am On Jan 23, 2013
Dis gal deserves a hug..tell em, Dem plenny 4 nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:24am On Jan 23, 2013
Ms_favey: Dis gal deserves a hug..tell em, Dem plenny 4 nairaland.

Where are my guys @? We must respond this!
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Adaeze003(f): 1:52am On Jan 23, 2013
Up barca sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by clockwise(m): 2:06am On Jan 23, 2013
Kudos to u gal, whao i never taught of dis before, guys if u knw u have any of dis trait in u, u better change. money na d kokostic thing. I love u without money na waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:08am On Jan 23, 2013
clockwise: Kudos to u gal, whao i never taught of dis before, guys if u knw u have any of dis trait in u, u better change. money na d kokostic thing. I love u without money na waste of time.

I dey tell you! Love without money get k-leg but finally, she yab guys wella no be small....
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by clockwise(m): 2:15am On Jan 23, 2013
@ ijele-igbo na true talk

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by GboyegaD(m): 2:19am On Jan 23, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Look wetin one girl talk about guys...... Na wa!

Your fiancée’s mother chased you out of the house,why not? When you are still dressing like Wizkid at
the age of 35. You complain she dresses anyhow when your own jeans is skin tight and only covers half of
your bum bum exposing your dirty boxers and you call it swag.
How that babe go agree to marry you when you still ƌƐƔ live for your papa house, still dey chop your mama food,
still dey beg your sister for transport money, and still dey beg your friends to transfer N50 to your phone so
that you can give her missed call.
24 hours a day you are on facebook or twitter or 2go while your fellow men are hustling and you still think the
babes will answer you when you call?
You will spend 90 minutes watching football match played in faraway Europe by men half your age and spend the next
2hours shouting up blues! Or up Man U! or Gunners for life! Or up Barca, up Madrid, You shall not walk alone. You were
supposed to have spent those valuable hours hustling instead of just spending your coins to watch other people hustling.
Remember time waits for nobody. For those bad boys wey wan marry good girls, una don enter one chance,because the good
girls are also looking for good guys with a bright future and solid prospect to marry. You’d better buckle up now guys
if you want to marry the lady of your wildest dreams or else you will just end up marrying an old lady who is ready to marry just
any rog and even sponsor wedding and buy your suit and shoes, and of course your rights will be limited in that arranges marriage.
To whom it may concern.

LOLA

Very valid points stated however, one can watch a match for leisure however, arguing over the outcome of a match for minutes is waste of man hours. Do older guys truly wear tight pants in the name of fashion? If yes, such guys had better sit down to think about their lives again.

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by ik121: 3:36am On Jan 23, 2013
Jus cnt help but endorse ds post.
Diffrent frm d normal silly threads dat only deal wit breast, penis nd pussy.
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by seedord247(m): 3:36am On Jan 23, 2013
Mshewwwww.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 23, 2013
If all men decided to demand all these ladies demand frm men b4 they marry any woman, none of these babes would be married. For me o, in my own house o, I say it and I am saying it again, no free food for any woman. You must contribute to the upkeep of the home. You musk work hard as I do. Chikenaa.
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by ozodimgba(m): 4:14am On Jan 23, 2013
1000 like.

1 Like

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 23, 2013
Nice one poster
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2013
Stevechibu: Nice one poster

As it apply to man na ihn e apply to woman too!!

U go see all dis rotten lady wan marry better man whose future don hold ground!!!

Who tell u say Ashawo no wan marry Banker!!!!

As u dey admonish man do same for woman too!!!
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by CzarChris(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2013
@op, she no finish guys anything. Am personnal tired of seeing grown men sagging their jeans n whats with the tight jeans, are you a fagg? It simply makes me puke.
But ladies get this into your heads. No guy respects an over demanding wretch for a serious r/ship. For heaven sake get a job or give your parents some responsibilities. Let me take care of the resturant check. I'll give you money for your hair-do whenever i feel like. You cannot be 100% dependent on me and expect me to take dat r/ship serious. Your not doing me a favour we are both enjoying the sex, get that into your head.
One other thing, no matter how smart you are ladies, we are a step ahead of you guys. Once you cheat we know, we are just quiet and enjoying congo till we get tired of it and walk out the door. Guys are not really that dumb. What you give is what get. You may think your "choping him mugu", well he looses money, you loose your dignity and woe betide you if he is a ritualist.
Once a guy spots a good girl(and they are really hard to find, less than 26years is an added advantage), in less than 3 months you will definitly hear wedding bells ringing. QED

10 Likes

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2013
Czar-Chris:
@op, she no finish guys anything. Am personnal tired of seeing grown men sagging their jeans n whats with the tight jeans, are you a fagg? It simply makes me puke.
But ladies get this into your heads. No guy respects an over demanding wretch for a serious r/ship. For heaven sake get a job or give your parents some responsibilities. Let me take care of the resturant check. I'll give you money for your hair-do whenever i feel like. You cannot be 100% dependent on me and expect me to take dat r/ship serious. Your not doing me a favour we are both enjoying the sex, get that into your head.
One other thing, no matter how smart you are ladies, we are a step ahead of you guys. Once you cheat we know, we are just quiet and enjoying congo till we get tired of it and walk out the door. Guys are not really that dumb. What you give is what get. You may think your "choping him mugu", well he looses money, you loose your dignity and woe betide you if he is a ritualist.
Once a guy spots a good girl(and they are really hard to find, less than 26years is an added advantage), in less than 3 months you will definitly hear wedding bells ringing. QED

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2013
tpacalipse: If all men decided to demand all these ladies demand frm men b4 they marry any woman, none of these babes would be married. For me o, in my own house o, I say it and I am saying it again, no free food for any woman. You must contribute to the upkeep of the home. You musk work hard as I do. Chikenaa.

You don't need to stress it! The ladies understand in this 21st centuries, Men prefer to settle down with a working class lady or an ambitious and hard working lady who only needs capital to generate source of income!!
No man now wants a housewife who will only sleep, eat, take care of the kids, do house chores and get FAT! Damn!! She'll loose her magic and the man would be forced to cheat!!!
Any lady who doesn't know this is lost.....
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2013
Czar-Chris:

GBAM! You are on point my brother!!
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Flashaldrin(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2013
Lolz. I love this babe abeg. Hahahah.
Never walk alone sha.
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by 190theclown: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2013
Czar chris come my store come carry 2 cartons of small stout later this afternoon
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by 190theclown: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2013
The LOLA or who ever wrote that is just a foool

Make she nor go find husband marry -
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2013
Ok o.

Up blues!
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by UjSizzle(f): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2013
Well...she certainly pricked some egos.
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Exponental(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2013
What is d title of d ironical book?
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by BarryX(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2013
This LOLA babe did actually tried ruffling my suit a bit, BTW she sounds desperate though, hope all is well with your marriage plans, cos this anger have to be properly channelled, I would suggest women rights group (WMFHTYA) Women must find husbands this year 2013
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
The LOLA or who ever wrote that is just a foool

Make she nor go find husband marry -

cheesy na beefing naw! I never see babe wey beef guys with this gravity!
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: Well...she certainly pricked some egos.

I know you're enjoying it?
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2013
BarryX: This LOLA babe did actually tried ruffling my suit a bit, BTW she sounds desperate though, hope all is well with your marriage plans, cos this anger have to be properly channelled, I would suggest women rights group (WMFHTYA) Women must find husbands this year 2013

Husbands now na hot commodity! I no blame the babe sha! As you said, she must be desperate and frustrated.
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2013
Exponental: What is d title of d ironical book?

Find name give am na!
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ofunaofu: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2013
this is an attack,.... make i go prepare for a counter attack
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2013
Ofunaofu: this is an attack,.... make i go prepare for a counter attack

I dey tell you! We guys will greatly appreciate it!!
Re: Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2013
The LOLA chick na another dumped chikala. One baddest guy go don service her l@bia taya come dump her at few months to menopause. Take heart my dear, this world is not ur own, u are just passing tru.
Do not get too pissed on guys, they are not the achitects of ur misfortune. Enter village go find out
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos / Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help / Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.