Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. (5674 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / Dating An Army Chick / Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2012
cry There's this lady I've been chasing for some month now; she turns me down on several occassions. she likes calling late at night & at the end she end up saying "nothing". For 3 weeks now we've not communicate, last night I got a facebook alert on my phone, when I opened the message, it was a friend request from her. Quickly, I turn on my laptop, hook online, straight to facebook, I accepted the request, chart begins, we charted for 8 good hours. I redirected the chart to our previous discusion. She said "young man the ball is in your court, am all yours", bingo; I screamed. she promised spending this weekend with me, I told her am not in lagos, am in calabar for official stuff, hope to be back on sunday, Bleep-up, see anger for chart. hmm, facebook suffer last night.
The issue here is, after the chart, I entered her profile, guess what? she's an army ...., Immidiately, I called her to confirm & she said "Yes", not only a mere army officer, but she's in the intelligence dept.
my fear is: how does it feel like when bleeping an army lady? not only a night show but for a whole weekend. to me, "this means war", I just immagine how the whole action will be...
Advice... should I host this lady?
If @all I'll host her, throut her staying my back door will be open incase of ....

chei, mbóm idem mì...
AKs Ado Ok 4live.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 07, 2012
johnwell: cry There's this lady I've been chasing for some month now; she turns me down on several occassions. she likes calling late at night & at the end she end up saying "nothing". For 3 weeks now we've not communicate, last night I got a facebook alert on my phone, when I opened the message, it was a friend request from her. Quickly, I turn on my laptop, hook online, straight to facebook, I accepted the request, chart begins, we charted for 8 good hours. I redirected the chart to our previous discusion. She said "young man the ball is in your court, am all yours", bingo; I screamed. she promised spending this weekend with me, I told her am not in lagos, am in calabar for official stuff, hope to be back on sunday, Bleep-up, see anger for chart. hmm, facebook suffer last night.
The issue here is, after the chart, I entered her profile, guess what? she's an army ...., Immidiately, I called her to confirm & she said "Yes", not only a mere army officer, but she's in the intelligence dept.
my fear is: how does it feel like when bleeping an army lady? not only a night show but for a whole weekend. to me, "this means war", I just immagine how the whole action will be...
If @all I'll host her, throut her staying my back door will be open incase of ....

chei, mbóm idem mì...
AKs Ado Ok 4live.

Dude there's nothing there. If at all, she'll school you.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Mavor: 3:57pm On May 07, 2012
Obviously she will be on top and you will be her bit<h.

1 Like

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by deshclones(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2012
grin ;Dfunny thread..nothing much man..just that the punny will definitely be muscular and might be dry cause of excessive training..and you must try very hard to impress her by lasting like 1hr minimuim..take a combination of oroki herbal mixture and don simon and you are good to go..my 2cents man wink wink wink wink
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 07, 2012
deshclones: grin ;Dfunny thread..nothing much man..just that the punny will definitely be muscular and might be dry cause of excessive training..and you must try very hard to impress her by lasting like 1hr minimuim..take a combination of oroki herbal mixture and don simon and you are good to go..my 2cents man wink wink wink wink
muscular punny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2012
What's wrong with an "army woman"?
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2012
deshclones: grin ;Dfunny thread..nothing much man..just that the punny will definitely be muscular and might be dry cause of excessive training..and you must try very hard to impress her by lasting like 1hr minimuim..take a combination of oroki herbal mixture and don simon and you are good to go..my 2cents man wink wink wink wink
I don't need anything to sustain my HOD, he can perform more than 1hr, only her action and how her "subject matter" will look like
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by AlusiOkija: 4:19pm On May 07, 2012
Afo o!! Mbok afo nnyeneke dissapointment o!!

When you catch her, first salute her, and then get down to business.
You must be strong so I advice you drink two alomo before the action.
This is like war film.
At some point, start to do different style. Snake in the monkey shadow and co.
Find Jean Claude Van Dam movies and watch, that guy sabi fhuck well well.
E get like two of ehn film wey ehn fhuck police woman and boss (pronounced bose) wife wey be army.
If you learn am well do like am. . . Mbok, she will never forget you!

And you be Akwa Ibom boy, so just chop 404 for agility and stamina.

God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2012
Alusi Okija: Afo o!! Mbok afo nnyeneke dissapointment o!!

When you catch her, first salute her, and then get down to business.
You must be strong so I advice you drink two alomo before the action.
This is like war film.
At some point, start to do different style. Snake in the monkey shadow and co.
Find Jean Claude Van Dam movies and watch, that guy sabi fhuck well well.
E get like two of ehn film wey ehn fhuck police woman and boss (pronounced bose) wife wey be army.
If you learn am well do like am. . . Mbok, she will never forget you!

And you be Akwa Ibom boy, so just chop 404 for agility and stamina.

God bless!
LOL, bros, I no dey chop 404, i hate it. abamo? odu k'món?
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by drnoel: 5:23pm On May 07, 2012
A friend of mine dated one very cute army chick like that from Kogi state during his service year there and later married her. At that time her father was a Brigadier and she was in Military Intelligence Battalion, Infantry Division or so (am not so sure again). Wow, the guy stayed thru out his service year free of charge at their military barracks in a three bedroom bungalow at the officers quarters. Men, we had a ball anytime we went 2 see him (she was hardly around cos she was being moved around often by the army). Anyway as guys na, he strayed one day and hooked-up with anoda chick (thank God, I wasn´t there with them that time). Old boy, na when I see say the quiet army chick, wey no dey too talk get power. Men, military police find the guy for days 4 kogi but ma guy don bail come Lagos grin grin
All the guys with him that day slept in cell. It took weeks b4 the issue die down aand she didn´t 4give him easily. Anway, he did marry and is enjoying her old man´s connections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by lifestyle1(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2012
grin RUN BROTHER, RUN grin

1 Like

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2012
I'm laughing laughing. Some1 is about to get his salad roasted. I pity you sha. One day monkey go work hin no return. @OP i'm seriously SMH 4 u. Kai, u think say na one chance abi
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 07, 2012
life_style: grin RUN BROTHER, RUN grin
poster a word Is enuf for †ЂΞ wise.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Exponental(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2012
Guy, if na runs u wan play, i advice u space bar + tab, else she go ctrl A + delete u.
If u want somtin serious, power n enter!

1 Like

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Konnektions146(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2012
ufan,
whats yur tot towards her??
host hher and see how it goes, but try forget abt her profession, and move on wit her . she can be a good companion.
good luck
aks ado ok!

1 Like

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by kay9(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2012
Exponental: Guy, if na runs u wan play, i advice u space bar + tab, else she go ctrl A + delete u.
This dude has said it all. wink
-
Lwkmd @ other advices shaa... ''Jean Claude van Damme movies'' grin grin grin
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2012
Exponental: Guy, if na runs u wan play, i advice u space bar + tab, else she go ctrl A + delete u.
come, bill gate, u sef be enemy of progress, u no even encourage me at all, nawao... I just finish charting with her, she sounds so raw & strait-to-point, no slangs for her nyans. hope this will not be " the diary of a mad black woman pt-2 ?"

@Konnektions146... yák nsé mé ayafon. afo odu K'mðn, uyomke ndikut mi? kot mi ke 08034196601
AKs Ado Ok!
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by pendo89(f): 9:29pm On May 07, 2012
ooh puuuliz.wht kind of reasoning.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2012
The relationship hasn't even started yet and you're already intimidated/threatened by her simply because of her job title.

Lolz
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by afinic001(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2012
Dirs no big deal abt d gurl been an army person. The only thing is dat both of you shld clarify the terms and conditions of ur relationship b4 starting it.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 07, 2012
@OP. Have u ever seen where dey put a broomstick and break it in d urethra of a man? (the hole in a d1CK) or have u seen where they drop hot candle wax in d vag1na opening of a woman? Me for once, i no pity u. I can only wish u nt to experience and in human torture when u mess up
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by no1madman(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2012
wetin b chei!feel free and bang her Poo!nothin dey happen. .trust me!
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by mojounited(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2012
You will surely 'feel it'! undecided
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by mrdrizzy(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2012
Lols.omo ur own don dorn o...bt seriously eh,when like am nothing dey ther o..forget...u knw d kind respect u will get...omg..and she will so take care of u,wella..bt in return u have to satisfy her in bed...though i knw something a lady can be strong outside..bt when shes with the man she loves she goes soft...so she need enough orgasm oh,and u use other method like violation,tongue f**kin,finger f**king.and the normal..use many styles my guy when u just try and satisfy her..my guy u will see the kind love wey she go get for u,she go respect u,pass anoda being..and remember all the want is honesty and faithfulnesss,if u try violatin them..omo ...hmm ur doomed..i pity ur life)..so be honest with her and u will get so much love
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 2:35am On May 08, 2012
@Poster you are very stoopid. You meet a lady who happend to be in the army and your first worry is how it would feel to Bleep her you are not even worry abt other character traits are u kidding me?

Here's the thing, whether a woman is in the Army, a rebel or even the prisendent of the United States, she is still a woman with a vagina. She will still melt if you touch and tickle her soft spots. When it come to love making, you don't judge a person by their profession. Seriously there are some housewives that are even more wild in the bed room than some Amry women.

Like seriously what are you envisioning? Her in her uniform with her AK47 on top of you fucking the hell outta ur brain for hours or what?

Like when did all these kids in man form started having sex? Lawddddd!!!! Thank God I don't have to deal with one of em.

3 Likes

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 2:40am On May 08, 2012
johnwell: cry There's this lady I've been chasing for some month now; she turns me down on several occassions. she likes calling late at night & at the end she end up saying "nothing". For 3 weeks now we've not communicate, last night I got a facebook alert on my phone, when I opened the message, it was a friend request from her. Quickly, I turn on my laptop, hook online, straight to facebook, I accepted the request, chart begins, we charted for 8 good hours. I redirected the chart to our previous discusion. She said "young man the ball is in your court, am all yours", bingo; I screamed. she promised spending this weekend with me, I told her am not in lagos, am in calabar for official stuff, hope to be back on sunday, Bleep-up, see anger for chart. hmm, facebook suffer last night.

chei, mbóm idem mì...
AKs Ado Ok 4live.

hilarity.
My guy, stop your foolishness. You got the girl so what is the problem?
What? Aside from spell check you afraid of a woman who has some back bone?
Relax nau! It will be fine. cheesy

>> (just don't cheat on her or attempt to lay hands on her oo!) grin

*pictures grown man screaming in excitement!* grin grin grin
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 2:42am On May 08, 2012
life_style: grin RUN BROTHER, RUN grin

LOL grin
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 5:43am On May 08, 2012
@OP. Dem dey give u liver u self dey chop their liver abi? I will now see how many NLanders that would come out and support you when you are swimming in the gutter. Have u seen where they tie someone's hands and put is leg inside bucket filled with water.... Infact make i no talk too much. I know those that are pushing u wants u doomed except and except u want to marry her. If not back out. I remember what happened at Abacha barracks those days ''smh''.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 8:03am On May 08, 2012
rokiatu: @Poster you are very stoopid. You meet a lady who happend to be in the army and your first worry is how it would feel to Bleep her you are not even worry abt other character traits are u kidding me?

Here's the thing, whether a woman is in the Army, a rebel or even the prisendent of the United States, she is still a woman with a vagina. She will still melt if you touch and tickle her soft spots. When it come to love making, you don't judge a person by their profession. Seriously there are some housewives that are even more wild in the bed room than some Amry women.

Like seriously what are you envisioning? Her in her uniform with her AK47 on top of you fucking the hell outta ur brain for hours or what?

Like when did all these kids in man form started having sex? Lawddddd!!!! Thank God I don't have to deal with one of em.
[color=#000099] So on point!!!! I couldn't have said/typed it better!!![]
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Spartakos: 9:42am On May 08, 2012
HI, LOVER BOY. i'm doin the same now. a woman is still a woman. at first she will try you and try to be a bit like a man. be careful too. and remember you are the man. you can make her become your pet. don't break the rules. i'm into a military girl for years now. o, i'm pure civilian, too. lots of luck.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by dessymoney(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. Dem dey give u liver u self dey chop their liver abi? I will now see how many NLanders that would come out and support you when you are swimming in the gutter. Have u seen where they tie someone's hands and put is leg inside bucket filled with water.... Infact make i no talk too much. I know those that are pushing u wants u doomed except and except u want to marry her. If not back out. I remember what happened at Abacha barracks those days ''smh''.
this guy don talk am finish, you don ever see wen single army man dey beat civilian talkless of army woman. see reasons.
1.she be army woman and all those army guys you know how many dey toast am, them go come out at once for one small gbege. wink wink
2. she come gree for u, u come Bleep up.
guy na die OP MESA go fined you reach ur village.
run how ur leg can carry u
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2012
@ All... Thanks for the contributions. You know when it gets to serious relationship; character plays the major role, everything hangs on it. It's her character that will determine everything. As for me, I don't double-date, so cheating will not come in thro my door. I'll try all I can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Come In And Show Us Your Body Type(pix) / Attention To Miss Nairaland Campaigners: Stop Spamming FP Threads With Pics / Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.