Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant (13136 Views)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2007
Please could fellow nairalanders advice me on what to do. 'cos i had a drunken one night stand with my best friend's girlfriend and 2 months later she told me she was pregnant, i dont know what to do. she is here in london on holidays and has visited me 'cos her boyfriend who resides in Nigeria has asked her to visit me while she is in uk. she has refused to terminate the pregnancy and is due to go back to Nigeria in 2 weeks time.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by mishooo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bros which kain yawa be this now
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2007
my brother, it was a big mistake that should never had happened but as i said ealier we had a few drinks and one thing led to another.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by joyblinks(f): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2007
if u love her, then marry her. maybe she has found love in u, thats why she refused to terminate the pregnancy. thats what i can say. And wether u marry her or not, u will still have probs with your friend. but if u don't love her, my dear tell her u will not marry her but if she decides to keep the baby, u will takia of the baby(i think u are strong enough to do that). and quickly ask your friend 4 4giveness.

(women na trouble, make una try dey leave us to rest) see what u've put yourself into. and i believe u must have a serious relationship oh.

anyway sorry.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
the irony is that her boyfriend is still in the dark as to what has happened to his girlfriend and the girl has assured me that she can convince her boyfriend that he is the father of the baby, but i don't know if i can live with the guilt.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by saucekid(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ poster,

you try well well.na your obioma do the whole work to score goal.i bow for you ohhhhhhhh.

why do other boys get all this kain luck sef?
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by niceuzor: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2007
joyblinks:

if u love her, then marry her. maybe she has found love in u, thats why she refused to terminate the pregnancy. thats what i can say. And wether u marry her or not, u will still have probs with your friend. but if u don't love her, my dear tell her u will not marry her but if she decides to keep the baby, u will takia of the baby(i think u are strong enough to do that). and quickly ask your friend 4 4giveness.

(women na trouble, make una try dey leave us to rest) see what u've put yourself into. and i believe u must have a serious relationship oh.

anyway sorry.

. . . i concur, Drunk then have SEX, and now you re complaning,you have to face it man,don't give up. cool
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by efuah(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2007
hmmmm . . . .   lipsrsealed angry
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by joyblinks(f): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2007
Poster.  

Dont even try to leave with that. u knwoin quit well that the baby is yours and u are not married, why leave your baby to be fathered by another man. its not the right thing bro. Tell her, if she knws she want to keep it, she should tell her boyfriend {and u should be ready to face the trouble} and if she knws she wount tell him, she better abort it. except if u want to cause confusion in the future or give ur own baby to another man.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2007
She has bluntly refused to terminate the pregnancy and i aint got the time nor the means right now to start bringing up a baby as i am still in the university studying for my masters and now it seems like all my future plans are going down the drains.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by 2dye4(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2007
go tell oprah! bulls*%t.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by joyblinks(f): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
It has come to a stage where u have to start putting tht baby as a part of u oh. because there is nothing u can do now, if u say u want to leave this baby for her to give to her boyfriend, someday my dear, u go remember say u get pikin there and that one, go cause confusion.

that girl self, something dey worry her?
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
2dye4:

go tell oprah! bulls*%t.

o'boy if you no get any advise to give me then pxxs_ off my thread
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by omoge(f): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2007
see wetin di ck dey cause eh grin una guys sef na wah!!

hope you enjoyed the drunken saga. now face real life and get the lady and baby into the picture. DONT ever encourage her to terminate it, b t w, thank God she refused!!! now, time for enjoy bang don finish. face real issue and do the right thing.

coming here to talk abt your masters  shocked well, in that level you could have a wife and kids. there are pple with children doing their Masters so you won't be the only one.

your future plan is not going down the drain but taking a U turn a wee bit. get a job with your degree and move on with you being a DADDY. invite us to the naming  cheesy
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2007
joyblinks:

It has come to a stage where u have to start putting that baby as a part of u oh. because there is nothing u can do now, if u say u want to leave this baby for her to give to her boyfriend, someday my dear, u go remember say u get pikin there and that one, go cause confusion.

that girl self, something dey worry her?

my sister na so women dey put man for wahala, and now my relationship with my best friend is ruined 4 life.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by mishooo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2007
i think you should allow her to come back to Naija to take care of the baby but let your friend know the evil you have committed against him and God. Beg for forgiveness and talk with the girl. If you wanna marry her, no prob but if not - - - - - - - -
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by omoge(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2007
don't worry about your lost friend too much. friends come and go. you gained a bouncing baby which is allllll good, cheers. be happy eat and drink and be merry nwannem.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by joyblinks(f): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2007
it will be better u call him, and talk to him sriously oh. as na ur pally, him fit understand.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2007
iam seriously thinking moving to a different address and cutting all tie between myself and the child as the cycle will be too much for me to bear.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by nana(f): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
chiboyz:

i am seriously thinking moving to a different address and cutting all tie between myself and the child as the cycle will be too much for me to bear.
Hmm,if the child doesnt ask for his/her father now. He/she will definitely ask later on lin life. Think twice before taking any drastic step. This child could be a blessing for u. Claim the paternity of this child and be glad u did.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by mishooo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2007
nana:

Hmm,if the child doesnt ask for his/her father now. He/she will definitely ask later on lin life. Think twice before taking any drastic step. This child could be a blessing for u. Claim the paternity of this child and be glad u did.
yes dont deny the paternity but explain your predicament to the girl.and hope she unnerstands!!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2007
I think you are right but the fact is that i dont love the girl and she told me she still love her boyfriend and want to be with him.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by omoge(f): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2007
ha!!! and you are in the UK yet complaining. you could even get a cleaning job to raise a child/claim welfare for the time being. it's how you make it to be. think twice before doing what you are thinking. like nana said, the child could be a blessing to you both.
well, do good and i wish you well my brother.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by saucekid(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2007
omoge:

see wetin di ck dey cause eh grin una guys sef na wah!!

hope you enjoyed the drunken saga. now face real life and get the lady and baby into the picture. DONT ever encourage her to terminate it, b t w, thank God she refused!!! now, time for enjoy bang don finish. face real issue and do the right thing.

coming here to talk about your masters  shocked well, in that level you could have a wife and kids. there are people with children doing their Masters so you won't be the only one.

your future plan is not going down the drain but taking a You turn a wee bit. get a job with your degree and move on with you being a DADDY. invite us to the naming  cheesy

correct na, na your obioma put you for wahala. my advise is CUT THE DAMN THING OFF
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by finemocha(f): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2007
see the diff between men adn women, is that women are emotional fcukers.

clearly that girl is a slut, because it seems that u were drunk adn she might have been sober, plus she is just looking for a ticket to the UK. nothing more nothing less.  i advice u to tell ur freind, he will be upset but at least he will hear it from u than from her.   tell the chick sorry no marriage, maybe a check from now or then and let her carry her ass back to nigeria.  clearly u dont love her so the people on this post telling u to marry her if u love her, are being extremely silly.  regardless its not going to go over so well, but dont worry, it seems there are more singley mothers having children out of wedlock in naija now so she will not be lonely in that category, and guess what the reason y u see more of these women, is because the men were smart enough not to marry them.

goodluck and remember, drinking and sex (BAD COMBINATION)
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by uf4oma(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2007
chiboyz:

my sister na so women dey put man for wahala, and now my relationship with my best friend is ruined 4 life.
My brother I think you should have seriously considered this before having one too many and laying your best friend's girlfriend.

This is a real dilemma and all I can say is that you are going to face a lot of flak for it. You will just have to live with it and accept that it was a big mistake. Your friendship with your friend will never be the same if it survives, because you betrayed him. I will not advise marriage if you are not that keen on the girl. Take it one day at a time. Things will not sort themselves out overnight but you will learn to live with yourself and this mistake you made. Take it like a man. There is nothing new under the sun. And you cannot shirk your responsibilities to the child if she insists on having it.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2007
omoge:

ha!!! and you are in the UK yet complaining. you could even get a cleaning job to raise a child/claim welfare for the time being. it's how you make it to be. think twice before doing what you are thinking. like nana said, the child could be a blessing to you both.
well, do good and i wish you well my brother.

thanks babes but if i have to take the responsibility as the father, all the plans i have to establish myself after my uni could not be realised, And my friend will resent me for the rest of his life and there is no way of running away from him as long as he is still with the girl and i am the girls baby dada.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by sylvao2000(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
@poster Women Women Women , why watin dey worry una self l dey fear women na ooo she even tell the guy say she can convince her boyfriend hmmm ALL WOMEN THIS DAYS ARE JUST THE SAME
My guy put in more water into that her unclose pussy rubbish.  like you said she is still in london in the next two weeks f**ck her ass death. , why women
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by teemine(f): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
see the diff between men adn women, is that women are emotional fcukers.

clearly that girl is a slut, because it seems that u were drunk adn she might have been sober, plus she is just looking for a ticket to the UK. nothing more nothing less. i advice u to tell your freind, he will be upset but at least he will hear it from u than from her. tell the chick sorry no marriage, maybe a check from now or then and let her carry her ass back to nigeria. clearly u don't love her so the people on this post telling u to marry her if u love her, are being extremely silly. regardless its not going to go over so well, but don't worry, it seems there are more singley mothers having children out of wedlock in naija now so she will not be lonely in that category, and guess what the reason y u see more of these women, is because the men were smart enough not to marry them.

goodluck and remember, drinking and sex (BAD COMBINATION

Agree with u.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by ima1(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2007
Why would you want to kill a human being, i don't see why men suggest abortion because they are not ready to be a father, its not like u did not have ur brain when you decided to do it without a condom, or you are not old enough to know that fucking leads to pregnancy, don't blame it on the drinks, you knew what you were doing, even stupid people have brains,
please grow up and be a man, you never know that might be the only kid you will have in this world, i doubt you would want ur child's blood on your hands, stop pawning ur kid on another man, and just destroying the kid's life.
don't blame this shit on women, men too are responsible, afterall its ur sperm that mends the deal, take responsibility for ur shit, and please suggesting abortion could destroy ur friends life, are you that selfish, you just care about urself and no one else, everything is not all about you, cuz all i hear is i can't be a father, i am studying for my master's, so how about this, stop fucking if ur not old enough to be a fucking man,

please grow up.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Skywalker5(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2007
You got her pregnant abi?angry angry wetin be our own?
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by tomisine(f): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2007
want my advice? tell your friend. I'm not trying to be unfair but you have the advantage of the distance btw you guys. call d girl, sit her down and tell her the facts;
* you don't love her. clearly it was a 1 night stand
* you ain't marrying her. good since she doesn't want to.
* you are not handing the paternity of your child to someone else like Esau sold his birthright to Jacob. you will tell your friend.
*you are not advising her to abort because the guilt will be with you forever.
i can promise you that the wahala you will face now will be nothing compared to what you will face later, if you decide to keep this secret and then one day it rears its ugly hydra head. remember nothing is hidden under the sun. one more thing, i wont be getting into any drinking orgies anymore if i were you, since in that state you clearly loose the use of your mental faculty. it might be anyone the next time, maybe your own sister, cousin (since your friends girlfriend is supposed to be a no-[color=#990000][/color]go area too, even if she flirts with you! shocked, as they say shayo na bastard. wish you luck. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies. Una Still Dey Wear This "Underwear" Or Half Slip? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.