Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,244 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142831 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen: As stated,

Not here to air our dirty laundry, and I will not call her names!

Questions
Do you believe your wife is a Scam?

What I will say is this, if you enter into a business transaction with her there is a high probability you will loose your money, my wife has a habit of selling items that she has not acquired or really has possession of. If the items sells before she pay7s for it, the seller changes his mind, or an agreement cant be reached your money is gone.

Do u have any channel/contacts of her here in Nigeria.

I spoke with her and my 9 year old son Dante last April while she was in Nigeria. I do not have any phone numbers or addresses of her or relatives in Nigeria.

Did she become an American citizen through the Marriage to You

That's complicated! I met Wumi online in 2002 we broke off communication after a few months, then one day at lab I worked at in Reading, Pa. I got a phone call in October 2002. It was Wumi she was stranded at JFK in New York City with no money. I picked her up and brought her back to Reading, Pa.

She had a 90 day visitors visa, we married January 2003 and I initiated paperwork to sponsor her so she could get her residency status. Marriage was not working so we separated in April 2004 after I had her evicted from our home, I kept my 3 month old son Dante while she left for New York City. In 2005 I petitioned to be removed as her sponsor and they did, I asked her to sign divorce papers and she would not; I would discover why later. From what I gathered from later conversations she lied to US immigration and claimed she was an abused spouse. This allowed her to continue her process without me being her sponsor. I am not sure but I believe she was successful and probably has full citizenship by now.

As stated not here to bash her, but many had questions about how she arrived and gained her citizenship.

Can we know if you would want to defend or Go Against her.
At least this thread has being on for Months?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen:

It was not personal, nor directed at you. I just thought the comment was very funny. Never heard anything like that before. I'm quite sure you are a very honorable woman people just say things out of anger. I took it as a joke, though a very funny one.

I can have no undoing, I am an African American, who made the mistake of marrying the wrong woman. Can you not understand both my shock and relief of seeing my wife's name plastered all over the internet, while being happy that all of that is far in my past.

As stated my only purpose was to give those who have been or maybe robbed some insight concerning their business partner, and I believe that no one can do that better then I can.

Mr Allen, u don't need to apologize. i laughed at that too.

You don't need to tell me your life history either.
This thing you signed up for, are you sure u are ready for it? are you?
anyway, just a tip: always say less than u have to.

you don't need to reply me, i don't want to know more than i do.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
leave that fraudster,he thinks he can fool everyone ,he will play his cards soon?what is he doinh here?if shopclue was his wife and they are seperated what interest has he got in her dealings anymore?noone invited him or asked for his help and even so far all the infos he has given is totally useless and baseless.what is our business with ur son or ur marriage ?this thread is about shopclue business dealings and not her marital affairs.what proof do we even have that this fraudster is he who claims he is.yet many already believe him just because he gave a us number which can be gotten freely online.
let him state his purpose for coming here

Actually Texaco,

Unless someone has another question for me I am choosing to fade from all this. One because I have given everyone far more info then they already had; Two, maybe the people you know and affiliate with always have an ulterior motive don't forget their are caring compassionate people still in the world. Everyone isn't like those whom you affiliate with and must wait to see what is coming around the corner.

I've been free of this women for over 9 years and just wanted to warn others!
Please find someone else to assist you in your business transaction, I have never seen my wife help or do anyone a favor. Everyone that I've seen, who has gotten involved with her has ended up with the short end of the stick.

I would like to give honor to Mother Africa and all her inhabitants and wish to one day visit and find where my ancestors came from.

Peace to You all!!!!!!!
Carl Allen
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 4:17pm On May 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
for your own good Sir, back off. Watch, laugh and SyH from the aisle. Do not get involved. This is a Nigerian forum

Gboliwe, what's up?

CarlAllen:
Actually Texaco,

Unless someone has another question for me I am choosing to fade from all this. One because I have given everyone far more info then they already had; Two, maybe the people you know and affiliate with always have an ulterior motive don't forget their are caring compassionate people still in the world. Everyone isn't like those whom you affiliate with and must wait to see what is coming around the corner.

I've been free of this women for over 9 years and just wanted to warn others!
Please find someone else to assist you in your business transaction, I have never seen my wife help or do anyone a favor. Everyone that I've seen, who has gotten involved with her has ended up with the short end of the stick.

I would like to give honor to Mother Africa and all her inhabitants and wish to one day visit and find where my ancestors came from.

Peace to You all!!!!!!!
Carl Allen

show us proof you were once married to wumi allen. do you have any picture of the wedding?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:

Gboliwe, what's up?

show us proof you were once married to wumi allen. do you have any picture of the wedding?

I am still married to her actually, I don't have wedding pictures cause it was a rushed justice of the peace wedding since her 90 day expiration of her visa was approaching.

I do have court papers concerning child support, immigration, or our separation. I will look through them and find something appropriate and scan one and post it later today.

After that I am finished, I did not come here to get attacked. I came here to help those that might contemplate dealing with her in future.

Carl Allen
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen:

I am still married to her actually, I don't have wedding pictures cause it was a rushed justice of the peace wedding since her 90 day expiration of her visa was approaching.

I do have court papers concerning child support, immigration, or our separation. I will look through them and find something appropriate and scan one and post it later today.

After that I am finished, I did not come here to get attacked. I came here to help those that might contemplate dealing with her in future.

Carl Allen

Mr Carl ,
I would suppose you aint New to a Forum
You would read some frustrating and annoying comments from faceless People
You dont need SCAN anything to Prove any link with her.

Like you said in the highlighted above , Let those who got ears ear.
NIGERIANS, some dumbass never wanna believe things, didnt even believed Late Goldie was Married to a British
Until they saw the wedding Pictures.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 4:35pm On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen:

Carl Allen
i said it this man is a criminal and he was sent here by some ppl.he is making a tactical withdrawl,u lived with a woman for 11 months or more and no picture taken,how was he able to prove that they actually got married to the us authorities to convince them of granting shopclue residency?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 4:38pm On May 22, 2013
souleymon:

Mr Carl ,
I would suppose you aint New to a Forum
You would read some frustrating and annoying comments from faceless People
You dont need SCAN anything to Prove any link with her.

Like you said in the highlighted above , Let those who got ears ear.
NIGERIANS, some dumbass never wanna believe things, didnt even believed Late Goldie was Married to a British
Until they saw the wedding Pictures.
yes yes yes thank you we are dumbass and in order to convince us goldie husband provided pictures ,even embassies will ask for ur wedding pictures .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by nwauwa(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2013
They are here making noise while WA and aeromon are chilling somewhere
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 4:41pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:

Gboliwe, what's up?

cool
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 4:44pm On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen:

Carl Allen
shocked shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2013
nwa-uwa:
They are here making noise while WA and aeromon are somewhere chilling and clicking wine glasses. God please provide jobs for some people. Goodbye thread !

yea rite grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 4:46pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:

i thought they would have repented by now......

that's all you are going to say on this matter? do you have any link to MEND/MASSOB. i need their services to smoke out shopclue!
i dont know anyborry. I am just an observer
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
yes yes yes thank you we are dumbass and in order to convince us goldie husband provided pictures ,even embassies will ask for ur wedding pictures .

Are u Married or Single.
Like he said it was a rushed thing,
Even if there were Cameras then, Pics taken then could be Missing.
I am not here to trade insultive words with a Fella.
Its best You come online to either lose or Gain with information you read.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 4:51pm On May 22, 2013
souleymon:

Are u Married or Single.
Like he said it was a rushed thing,
Even if there were Cameras then, Pics taken then could be Missing.
I am not here to trade insultive words with a Fella.
Its best You come online to either lose or Gain with information you read.

and after the marriage they didnt take any pictures together for the 2 yrs they living together ?and not even with their child ?i guess pictures are very expense in usa then.
so if someone comes and claims that ur girl friend is cheating on u ,ithout any proof u will just swallow it like that u wont even ask for evidence?then why do law courts ask for proof and evidence beyond reasonable doubt
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
and after the marriage they didnt take any pictures together for the 2 yrs they living together ?and not even with their child ?i guess pictures are very expense in usa then

wow.... u even read wat he wrote? u gat time mehn.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Mr Carl Allen

have you seen the youtube video of your wife singing? grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen:

Carl Allen
damn! she scammed you as well? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 4:58pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

wow.... u even read wat he wrote? u gat time mehn.
what annoys me most is that the whole plot is very childish.this is my advice to them that hatched that plot try harder next time and think deeper and better if you want to smoke shopclue out.
@greedie,it has been an hectic day .did u enjoy te thread today.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
damn! she scammed you as well? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thats the Message he has being trying to Pass
There wasnt an intent for real Marriage but the Papers

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.