Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142082 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 1:30pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:
yes we would have.... she could have found a way to pay up, afterall she was just in debt! but they had to call her names i can't bring myself to write, ridicule her, curse anf cuss her etc...

its against all dat is right and just and in so doing, they exonerated her because as far as im concerned, she is the one that has been wronged.

when u see ple throw stones so easily, its because they themselves are tainted, check them!!
absolutely correct again.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lanregidi: 1:33pm On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
i think they may have been cautioned by seun,fxking was getting out of hand,surveprof is level headed though.seun wont want anything to disrupt nl.some folks were really at one time determined to take legal actions against nl.
really nl needs some cleansing that might have been the reason behind the creation of the 21 rules

You are absolutely right,,,,,,,this is just the beggining,,,,

I am really enjoying the whole saga,,, I hope an pray nairaland will not become a childs play in the future,,,because from the look of things its really getting out of hand...

Sooner or later,,i know seun will come up with another additional rules,,,,,

I dey laugh
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:

now you hit the point!
if she's not financially buoyant to pay her debtors then she should come out & say so. she talks a good game like she's rich and yet it's been empty promises n broken vows for 4 years.

word
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2013
FYsol:

Bros why the contradictions in bold. you said you are currently married to her and at the same time separated since 2004 and yet you still refer to her as your wife .I can say without mincing words you are not an American, you are only here to derail the thread.

Thats why she still bears his Last Name
Wunmi Allen..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
You can't believe wot? Ogbeni,shattap! U dey pay hin Internet bills? undecided

He can never PAY my Bills
Its too much of a weight for him to carry.
Whats up with the Questions.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lanregidi: 1:40pm On May 22, 2013
justwise:

I'm not surprised at your comment, just had a look at your profile, you got only 3 posts, 2 of them are fraudulent and were hidden

Am not surprise either for the level of your illitracy,,,,perhaps it was night school u attended,,,
What gives you the impression that the post hidden were fraudulent?

Some Naija Boys dey really sick sha,,,

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by MSItachi: 1:46pm On May 22, 2013
boring Thread
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by justwise(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2013
lanregidi:

Am not surprise either for the level of your illitracy,,,,perhaps it was night school u attended,,,
What gives you the impression that the post hidden were fraudulent?

Some Naija Boys dey really sick sha,,,

An aspiring fraudster promising to teach people how to make half a million naira monthly and make a free call.

That such of thread can only come from a poor rat looking for who to feed on.

Do you still wonder why the Mod of that section hide those posts?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lanregidi: 1:56pm On May 22, 2013
justwise:

An aspiring fraudster promising to teach people how to make half a million naira monthly and make a free call.

That such of thread can only come from a poor rat looking for who to feed on.

Do you still wonder why the Mod of that section hide those posts?

Great,,,since u are the moderator,,,please do your job well and moderate better,,,,perhaps do some proper cleansing of some trend,,,,,,ok,,,,

That trend has no element of fraud in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can as well join and benefit from the free calls,,,
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On May 22, 2013
texaco1:
all my post on this thread have been hidden,this shows how bias ppl were on this case , everyone just wanted to nail that lady , she may be guilty that isnt my concern , the money we wanted to collect from her was what i was after and i kept telling people to leave the insult and focus on the money but all ur friends here kept shouting and derailing the topic , now she has gone , what has all their insults resulted into.she agreed that she owes , she even paid some ppl like fheemmy and one other guy , if ppl had taken time with her she would have at least paid part of aigbe money

Please get your fact str8 and will appreciate my name not being mentioned in all these . . .Thanks!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 2:21pm On May 22, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Pay back the money?
simple!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

depends on who ur victim is..... the man who lost money?.... or the woman who won't prolly walk with her head high ever again, whose kids ll likely be referred to as children of a criminal, whose family has been thrown into extended mourning...for the living, who ll likely become an outcast even though she is not an osu, and who is prolly innocent and had no intent of defrauding anyone?

put urself in this woman's shoes and tell me what u feel.
hahahahhahahahahha! joker!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

grin grin grin
are you damogul?
yep!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2013
justwise:

I'm not surprised at your comment, just had a look at your profile, you got only 3 posts, 2 of them are fraudulent and were hidden
Bawss,her errand boys are out to support and defend her.

Na2day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.