Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142832 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2013
As stated,

Not here to air our dirty laundry, and I will not call her names!

Questions
Do you believe your wife is a Scam?

What I will say is this, if you enter into a business transaction with her there is a high probability you will loose your money, my wife has a habit of selling items that she has not acquired or really has possession of. If the items sells before she pay7s for it, the seller changes his mind, or an agreement cant be reached your money is gone.

Do u have any channel/contacts of her here in Nigeria.

I spoke with her and my 9 year old son Dante last April while she was in Nigeria. I do not have any phone numbers or addresses of her or relatives in Nigeria.

Did she become an American citizen through the Marriage to You

That's complicated! I met Wumi online in 2002 we broke off communication after a few months, then one day at lab I worked at in Reading, Pa. I got a phone call in October 2002. It was Wumi she was stranded at JFK in New York City with no money. I picked her up and brought her back to Reading, Pa.

She had a 90 day visitors visa, we married January 2003 and I initiated paperwork to sponsor her so she could get her residency status. Marriage was not working so we separated in April 2004 after I had her evicted from our home, I kept my 3 month old son Dante while she left for New York City. In 2005 I petitioned to be removed as her sponsor and they did, I asked her to sign divorce papers and she would not; I would discover why later. From what I gathered from later conversations she lied to US immigration and claimed she was an abused spouse. This allowed her to continue her process without me being her sponsor. I am not sure but I believe she was successful and probably has full citizenship by now.

As stated not here to bash her, but many had questions about how she arrived and gained her citizenship.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:
yes we would have.... she could have found a way to pay up, afterall she was just in debt! but they had to call her names i can't bring myself to write, ridicule her, curse anf cuss her etc...

its against all dat is right and just and in so doing, they exonerated her because as far as im concerned, she is the one that has been wronged.

when u see ple throw stones so easily, its because they themselves are tainted, check them!!
You're d reason aigbe aint getting shyte.

Yes! i said it!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen: As stated,

Questions

What I will say is this, if you enter into a business transaction with her there is a high probability you will loose your money, my wife has a habit of selling items that she has not acquired or really has possession of. If the items sells before she pay7s for it, the seller changes his mind, or an agreement cant be reached your money is gone.

I spoke with her and my 9 year old son Dante last April while she was in Nigeria. I do not have any phone numbers or addresses of her or relatives in Nigeria.

Her citzenship

That's complicated! I met Wumi online in 2002 we broke off communication after a few months, then one day at lab I worked at in Reading, Pa. I got a phone call in October 2002. It was Wumi she was stranded at JFK in New York City with no money. I picked her up and brought her back to Reading, Pa.

She had a 90 day visitors visa, we married January 2003 and I initiated paperwork to sponsor her so she could get her residency status. Marriage was not working so we separated in April 2004 after I had her evicted from our home, I kept my 3 month old son Dante while she left for New York City. In 2005 I petitioned to be removed as her sponsor which they did. From what I gathered from later conversations she lied to US immigration and claimed she was an abused spouse. This allowed her to continue her process without me being her sponsor.

As stated not here to bash her, but many had questions about how she arrived and gained her citizenship. For anyone who doubts me or presentation my home number is 315-760-7904.

hmmm.... dis explains the vids on Youtube.

Interesticano!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 22, 2013
?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 3:00pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
You're d reason aigbe aint getting shyte.

Yes! i said it!

im glad u did....

now take a deep breath grin

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 3:00pm On May 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Please get your fact str8 and will appreciate my name not being mentioned in all these . . .Thanks!

oga, you made the singular mistake of responding to that post. Everybody with a living conscience can pick truth, half truth and fallacy from the posts here. Do not join issues with anybody. Thats my advice, you may take it.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

im glad u did....

now take a deep breath grin
dont worry wen dem sandwich u with una madam, i'll kick back and enjoy the show. tongue
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:11pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

now this is a direct accusation and quite a confrontation too...

You have violated rules 1, 2,3,7 and 8.
The mods should ensure that you are dealt with...

Ofcz writing this thing doesn't hurt my reputation atall... the big white hat remember? grin
yes the MODS here are violating the rules and SEUN seems to be enjoying it all.let him just cancel those rules once and for all
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 3:13pm On May 22, 2013
CarlAllen: As stated,

Questions

Did she become an American citizen through the Marriage to You

She had a 90 day visitors visa, we married January 2003 and I initiated paperwork to sponsor her so she could get her residency status. Marriage was not working so we separated in April 2004 after I had her evicted from our home, I kept my 3 month old son Dante while she left for New York City. In 2005 I petitioned to be removed as her sponsor did, I asked her to sign divorce papers and she would not; I would discover why later. From what I gathered from later conversations she lied to US immigration and claimed she was an abused spouse. This allowed her to continue her process without me being her sponsor. I am not sure but I believe she was successful and is probably has full citizenship by now.

As stated not here to bash her, but many had questions about how she arrived and gained her citizenship. For anyone who doubts me or presentation my home number is.

Mr Allen, remove your number like I already did in my quote. Nigerians are very 'smart'.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
Mr Allen, remove your number like I already did in my quote. Nigerians are very 'smart'.

Thank You, I have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.