Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,731 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) (5864 Views)

SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Thank You Oyedepo And Other Mog's For Tithes! / What Defines An "mog"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

angry

no....I'm a humanoid. mtchew
tongue
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
musKeeto: Thank God you know. Make I come back from work first..

Chei, my enemy own don finish oooo! sad

Bella, can I crash at your place until oga muskee calms down? Logicboy is squatting with three of his friends in a one room 'face-me-I-face-you' apartment, so that place is a no go area. Pretty pleasssssse?? sad sad
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by TableLeg(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
There is nothing like speaking in tongues ... It is all a bloody fraud!
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
No, 'oga muskee' is a very jealous person. sad

I shall run behind Logicboy's broad nose..., sorry, shoulders for protection. He shall save me from the evil Muskito!!! shocked undecided
wicked wickedgrin
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! If you think it is me in the picture, then yes, it is me. If you don't believe that it is not me, then no, it is not me. wink grin
Abeg no use 9ja mentality for me. Meself na original 9ja girl guan!cool
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Chei, my enemy own don finish oooo! sad

Bella, can I crash at your place until oga muskee calms down? Logicboy is squatting with three of his friends in a one room 'face-me-I-face-you' apartment, so that place is a no go area. Pretty pleasssssse?? sad sad
Unfortunately am going to congo fo voluntary work. You wan join?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

WTF was that?

Is that guy even a human being?
Stop fronting. You are acting like you don't remember me snapping a photo of you. Sheesh.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: Unfortunately am going to congo fo voluntary work. You wan join?
Abeg na.

Hokay leave the key for me na. sad
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
Table Leg :
There is nothing like speaking in tongues ... It is all a bloody fraud!
Lol. I have forgotten what this thread was about in the first place. Abeg leave mata jor. You people are too serious in this section.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Abeg na.

Hokay leave the key for me na. sad
mbanu... If i leave the key wit you, i fear lb wil hav a good reason to leave his face me i face you apartment.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: wicked wicked;DAbeg no use 9ja mentality for me. Meself na original 9ja girl guan!cool
Toh, if you say so. grin

For those who want to believe that the face in picture is Ishilove's, then yes they are correct. For those who also believe that Ishilove is older and a lot more attractive than that face in the picture, then yes, they are also correct. smiley
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: mbanu... If i leave the key wit you, i fear lb wil hav a good reason to leave his face me i face you apartment.
You are correct. We wouldn't want him scaring the neighbourhood kids, would we? undecided
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
You are correct. We wouldn't want him scaring the neighbourhood kids, would we? undecided
Ishilove... You wicked!
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Toh, if you say so. grin

For those who want to believe that the face in picture is Ishilove's, then yes they are correct. For those who also believe that Ishilove is older and a lot more attractive than that face in the picture, then yes, they are also correct. smiley
in response to your advert here is hers..wink
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: in response to your advert here is hers..wink
Lol. Is that how it sounds?? It was not my intention, believe me. smiley
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
^
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Is that how it sounds?? It was not my intention, believe me. smiley
i sure say lb go say thesame thinggrin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: i sure say lb go say thesame thinggrin
I have a feeling he's a shy person. Na for NL hia the boy get mouth. smiley
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:

lol..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, like I said...there is only one way to know......
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
lol. I think so too. See as im run when you made mention 'nose'
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
I like what is happening here. Finally, the ladies in this section are speaking out. The next place you(ladies) need to work on is, sticking to topic. Ishilove and Bella thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
Reyginus: I like what is happening here. Finally, the ladies in this section are speaking out. The next place you(ladies) need to work on is, sticking to topic. Ishilove and Bella thumbs up.

hmmmm
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Reyginus: I like what is happening here. Finally, the ladies in this section are speaking out. The next place you(ladies) need to work on is, sticking to topic. Ishilove and Bella thumbs up.
Mind your self:-/>:-(
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, like I said...there is only one way to know......
Ishilove is too much woman for Logicboy. Too mush. In short if you meet her ehn, you go fall hopelessly in love. Abeg o

You can't handle her. Na gentle tiger she be o. cool.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Uncle Longinus, can you pwease teash us how to stick to topic??
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

hmmmm
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Ishilove is too much woman for Logicboy. Too mush.

You can't handle her. Na gentle tiger she be o. cool. In short if you meet her ehn, you go fall hopelessly in love. Abeg o

What is this one feeling like? Anyone can make mouth on the internet.

Where is my wingman, Mr Anony to vouch for me? He is the only Nlander that has seen me in person.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Uncle Longinus, can you pwease teash us how to stick to topic??
You know better.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Reyginus: You know better.
Stick to topic??

Never!!! angry
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

What is this one feeling like? Anyone can make mouth on the internet.

Where is my wingman, Mr Anony to vouch for me? He is the only Nlander that has seen me in person.

Guy park well abeg! You sef what are you feeling like??

If I recall correctly, Mr Annoy said you are 'very young, gentle and unassuming fellow' with a rather naïve view about life. Nowhere did the niqqa mention 'swag', so my guy cool down and stop forming Mr Irresistable. cool
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Stick to topic??

Never!!! angry
Lolz. Okay na, enjoy.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy park well abeg! You sef what are you feeling like??

If I recall correctly, Mr Annoy said you are 'very young, gentle and unassuming fellow' with a rather naïve view about life. Nowhere did the niqqa mention 'swag', so my guy cool down and stop forming Mr Irresistable. cool

Ishilove? Na me you finish like this?

Na me be dis?

Kai!
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Reyginus: Lolz. Okay na, enjoy.
Now you are talking, beta person cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ / ABOMINATION! Woman Stripped Naked / Anointing For New Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.