Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) (5863 Views)

SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Thank You Oyedepo And Other Mog's For Tithes! / What Defines An "mog"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:16am On Jan 25, 2013
LOGICBOY... Am realy sowe for derailing your thread.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03: Inurmind and Bella, you have turned my thread into cat and mouse romance abi?

Mtchew.....Why not exchange emails eh? Bella is looking for an atheist boyfriend and I'm too young for her

Wow! So you are actually giving up? Upon all your effort?grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Wow! So you are actually giving up? Upon all your effort?grin

What effort? So that Bella will give me double taxation of valentine and tithe offeringS?

Never smiley
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: LOGICBOY... Am realy sowe for derailing your thread.

Whatever. Just make sure you seal the deal with inurmind. He is a shy guy. Most poetic guys like hima nd red misquito are very shy in real life.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Whatever. Just make sure you seal the deal with inurmind. He is a shy guy. Most poetic guys like hima nd red misquito are very shy in real life.

Lol, you are using the temperament stuff, and according to that you think I am predominantly a melancholy, the creative, sensitive introvert.
Well I will have to applaud you, I do possess a lot of those qualities. But about the shy stuff, well I would rather be reserved, but I could be quite bold at doing what many extroverts would stammer at.

By the way, this love stuff is getting really weird. We just started chatting less than a month ago and you are making it seem like its a traditional wedding. Besides, Bella doesn't do atheists, we are both joking.

Anyway I have to go now, bye.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03: Inurmind and Bella, you have turned my thread into cat and mouse romance abi?

Mtchew.....Why not exchange emails eh? Bella is looking for an atheist boyfriend and I'm too young for her
hehehehehehehe....
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2013

Jealosytongue
Logicboy03:

What effort? So that Bella will give me double taxation of valentine and tithe offeringS?

Never smiley
Stingy guytongue
Inurmind dear hop u gat offerings?tongue
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 6:58am On Jan 25, 2013
musKeeto:
hehehehehehehe....
tongue
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, you are using the temperament stuff, and according to that you think I am predominantly a melancholy, the creative, sensitive introvert.
Well I will have to applaud you, I do possess a lot of those qualities. But about the shy stuff, well I would rather be reserved, but I could be quite bold at doing what many extroverts would stammer at.

By the way, this love stuff is getting really weird. We just started chatting less than a month ago and you are making it seem like its a traditional wedding. Besides, Bella doesn't do atheists, we are both joking.

Anyway I have to go now, bye.
So you're stingy too? I want those tithesgrin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 7:01am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

is he emotional too?tongue
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: Jealosytongue Stingy guytongue
Inurmind dear hop u gat offerings?tongue

For pastors to buy private jets? Never!grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: So you're stingy too? I want those tithesgrin

Dream, I would rather give it to the ocean than to a pastor. grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Dream, I would rather give it to the ocean than to a pastor. grin
lol.... So you're one of the people spoiling the businesses of our daddies? GO must hear this.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03: Speaking in tongues has become a joke where charlatans and conmen just shout rubbish and a gullible crowd of christians will swallow it up.

I have been thinking about a way to stop this problem and so I have come up with a simple test.

1) We gather 10 people; 8 actors and 2 real christians
2) We tell all of them to speak in tongues
3) We get the MOG to pick two people that minister to his heart out of the ten
4) We then note if he could use his "holy spirit" to ascertain the two real christians out of the 10.

I predict that most pastors will fail- 0/2 and less than one percent will even manage to get one out of two.

What do you think?
I think you need to get a day job and frequent NL less...
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
I think you need to get a day job and frequent NL less...
Lol, he's a self employed nairalander....
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Joagbaje(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes ooo!

Joagbaje, Gohen and Pastor Kun will all fail the test.

You should have asked yourself if joagbaje will give ear to such idiotic contest.

[size=3pt]All these childish posts sef![/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2013
Joagbaje:

You should have asked yourself if joagbaje will give ear to such idiotic contest.

[size=3pt]All these childish posts sef![/size]

lolz.....and how would you know if you were being tested? All I would have to do would be to blind you with tithe offerings before the speaking in tongues session.

Furthermore, the test is only foolish to frauds like you
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by dekung(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2013
@Logic, a few days ago I was involved in an argument with some guys in PG hall in unilag and one of them claimed his God answers prayers. Well I said no problem, let's see a demonstration. I took a lamp, switched it on and asked him to pray to Jesus to switch it off. You need to see how this guys turned the situation arround with religious insinuation. 'Why would I ask my God to put out my light', 'i can't put my God to the test', 'the bible says do not put your God to the test'..... and several other stupidly bizare attempts not to take up the challenge. They even resulted to insults..... and to think that these were PhD hopefuls I felt sorry for them, then I asked 'How come in your bible God was ready to take up a challenge between Elijah and the prophets of baal on mount carmel but cannot take up a much simpler challenge? I think christians should now be taunted with the same lines Elijah was said to have used on the baal prophets....'maybe your God is asleep, shout louder to wake him up or maybe he has gone on a journey, send him a message to come back on time'
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2013
dekung: @Logic, a few days ago I was involved in an argument with some guys in PG hall in unilag and one of them claimed his God answers prayers. Well I said no problem, let's see a demonstration. I took a lamp, switched it on and asked him to pray to Jesus to switch it off. You need to see how this guys turned the situation arround with religious insinuation. 'Why would I ask my God to put out my light', 'i can't put my God to the test', 'the bible says do not put your God to the test'..... and several other stupidly bizare attempts not to take up the challenge. They even resulted to insults..... and to think that these were PhD hopefuls I felt sorry for them, then I asked 'How come in your bible God was ready to take up a challenge between Elijah and the prophets of baal on mount carmel but cannot take up a much simpler challenge? I think christians should now be taunted with the same lines Elijah was said to have used on the baal prophets....'maybe your God is asleep, shout louder to wake him up or maybe he has gone on a journey, send him a message to come back on time'

hahaha, epic.

One thing I have realised is that the bible is best enjoyed by conmen. They can use it to defend whatever failures of god exist.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2013
dekung: @Logic, a few days ago I was involved in an argument with some guys in PG hall in unilag and one of them claimed his God answers prayers. Well I said no problem, let's see a demonstration. I took a lamp, switched it on and asked him to pray to Jesus to switch it off. You need to see how this guys turned the situation arround with religious insinuation. 'Why would I ask my God to put out my light', 'i can't put my God to the test', 'the bible says do not put your God to the test'..... and several other stupidly bizare attempts not to take up the challenge.
They were right. Why ask God for such an idiotic request as switching off a lamp? There is no basis for comparison between Elijah's request on Mt Carmel and switching off a lamp. It is utterly idiotic and insulting. Do you think prayer is for trivialities and inane tests? Do you have an idea how utterly ridiculous that request sounds?

Elijah's situation was a life and death situation, but here you are making a totally daft comparison with switching off a lamp. If you want to live a godless life, by all means, go ahead and stop looking for ridiculous excuses to justify your decision.

My God shall not be mocked. angry
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
They were right. Why ask God for such an idiotic request as switching off a lamp? Do you think prayer is for trivialities and inane tests? My God shall not be mocked. angry

Yet many christian women pray for good, rich husbands.

Mtchew....hypocrisy
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yet many christian women pray for good, rich husbands.

Mtchew....hypocrisy

Daft.

So praying for a life partner is trivial?

Praying for a man who will not end up 'Arowolo-ising' us is trivial?

Praying for a man who will not turn us into living zombies is trivial?

Praying for a man who will not make us regret the day we met is trivial??

Logicboy PUHLEEZE, do you have any idea what marriage means?!! Obviously you don't. Stop being puerile and contact your uncles Frosbel and Enigma to teach you the basics of marriage.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: lol.... So you're one of the people spoiling the businesses of our daddies? GO must hear this.

Lmao, bring it on.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
They were right. Why ask God for such an idiotic request as switching off a lamp? There is no basis for comparison between Elijah's request on Mt Carmel and switching off a lamp. It is utterly idiotic and insulting. Do you think prayer is for trivialities and inane tests? Do you have an idea how utterly ridiculous that request sounds?

Elijah's situation was a life and death situation, but here you are making a totally daft comparison with switching off a lamp. If you want to live a godless life, by all means, go ahead and stop looking for ridiculous excuses to justify your decision.

My God shall not be mocked. angry

All you did was insult him and you proved absolutely nothing. Argue logically.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Yooguyz: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

100% agree

However, it will be difficult to get pastors to do such a test
dude don't try it oh, cos when the anointing starts fighting you it'll destroy everything about you! You have been warned!
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Yooguyz: dude don't try it oh, cos when the anointing starts fighting you it'll destroy everything about you! You have been warned!

huh?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Daft.

So praying for a life partner is trivial?

Praying for a man who will not end up 'Arowolo-ising' us is trivial?

Praying for a man who will not turn us into living zombies is trivial?

Praying for a man who will not make us regret the day we met is trivial??

Logicboy PUHLEEZE, do you have any idea what marriage means?!! Obviously you don't. Stop being puerile and contact your uncles Frosbel and Enigma to teach you the basics of marriage.

Praying for a man is trivial and stuupid. One has to work toward finding a partner. So you think God is concerned about uyour love life more than the sffering of children in parts of Africa?

Mtchew
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

All you did was insult him and you proved absolutely nothing. Argue logically.
Who cares about logic here?! . Have I ever sounded like I give a rat's asss about debating with anyone on this forum on the existence of God? undecided

Do any of you honestly think that the deity known as YHWH can be scientifically or logically explained?? You want me to box God in within the confines of human logic, but Almighty is beyond logic. Take it or leave it, it changes nothing. I don't gat time for any crap argument.

QED.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Praying for a man is trivial and stuupid. One has to work toward finding a partner. So you think God is concerned about uyour love life more than the sffering of children in parts of Africa?

Mtchew
How carnal. God is concerned about our welfare and happiness. And believe me when I tell you that whom you marry can determine how far you go in life, as well as your peace of mind and sanity.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Who cares about logic here?! . Have I ever sounded like I give a rat's asss about debating with anyone on this forum on the existence of God? undecided

Do any of you honestly think that the deity known as YHWH can be scientifically or logically explained?? You want me to box God in within the confines of human logic, but Almighty is beyond logic. Take it or leave it, it changes nothing. I don't gat time for any crap argument.

QED.
shockedshockedshocked
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
How carnal. God is concerned about our welfare and happiness. And believe me when I tell you that whom you marry can determine how far you go in life, as well as your peace of mind and sanity.

What about the happiness of these guys;

[img]http://thebookofelijah.files./2011/10/hungry-african-children.jpg[/img]
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:

QED..

Lord knows that I cant marry a woman like you. There is nothing that I dislike more than someone that revels in the illogical!

Mtchew.

You would make a good fundamentalist wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daily Devotional / The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ / ABOMINATION! Woman Stripped Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.