Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) (5867 Views)

SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Thank You Oyedepo And Other Mog's For Tithes! / What Defines An "mog"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

I always apologise when I'm wrong because I care about the facts!

hmm, logic boy's good side. Quick to speak, quick to apologise.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ubenedictus: lol, somebody gat to keep the kids in line.
You be school teacher? grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ubenedictus(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ishilove:
You be school teacher? grin
no! I used "keep d kids in line" like an idom. No offense to teacher but i dont think i will b able to handle kids.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 5:07am On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: no! I used "keep d kids in line" like an idom. No offense to teacher but i dont think i will b able to handle kids.
Issorait. May God give you dozens of children so that the assertion in the latter part of your post will be put to the test. grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 5:09am On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: hmm, logic boy's good side. Quick to speak, quick to apologise.
No mind am. Reminds me of my youngest sib. Dia type dey sabi find trouble and dem sabi apologise wella.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: hmm, logic boy's good side. Quick to speak, quick to apologise.

Ishilove:
No mind am. Reminds me of my youngest sib. Dia type dey sabi find trouble and dem sabi apologise wella.

See them. Hypocrites in broad daylight. When Logicboy makes a mistake it is "quick to speak and quick to apologise".

When the christians make errors and howlers on basic science and history, it is only a "misinterpretation of scripture".
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

See them. Hypocrites in broad daylight. When Logicboy makes a mistake it is "quick to speak and quick to apologise".

When the christians make errors and howlers on basic science and history, it is only a "misinterpretation of scripture".

Feel free to kiss my asss any day, any time. cool
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Feel free to kiss my asss any day, any time. cool

lol......from a woman to a man, that sounds more like a sexual invitation rather than a dismissal.

smiley

poor/good choice of words depending on how you look a it cheesy
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol......from a woman to a man, that sounds more like a sexual invitation rather than a dismissal.

smiley

poor/good choice of words depending on how you look a it cheesy
Niqqa, you need to wash your mind out with industrial strength chemicals and detergent. Sheesh. embarassed
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2013
shocked grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was just guessing ooooo!
Berra confess o let's know what to do. Fourteen years is no joke cheesy tongue
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Berra confess o let's know what to do. Fourteen years is no joke cheesy tongue

14 years?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

14 years?

Penalty of gay-ism. grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Issorait. May God give you dozens of children so that the assertion in the latter part of your post will be put to the test. grin
hahaha, why will i kill myself wen there is natural family planing. I love kids, but i know more dan 3 may be problematic.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

u dont use scripture so we cant tag ur quick speech as misinterpretation of scripture.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: hahaha, why will i kill myself wen there is natural family planing. I love kids, but i know more dan 3 may be problematic.
Ta, na lie! So me wey wan get between four to six dey play with fire??
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: u dont use scripture so we cant tag ur quick speech as misinterpretation of scripture.
cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Ta, na lie! So me wey wan get between four to six dey play with fire??
Have you talked about it as a couple? I mean with logicboytongue
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: Have you talked about it as a couple? I mean with logicboytongue

Reason #99 why I cant marry Ishilove;

A girl that cant even take care of herself. The price of garri is killing her and yet, she wants 4-6 children?

I prefer the Western/Asian style on this one 2 or 3 children at most. This is why they can go on family holidays and retire early.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

A girl that cant even take care of herself. The price of garri is killing her and yet, she wants 4-6 children?

I prefer the Western/Asian style on this one 2 or 3 children at most. This is why they can go on family holidays and retire early.

Don' worry! Am sure ishilove would reconsider. Oya ishilove.. Lb says he wants just 3 kidswink grin.

Seriously, i think you guys match.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: Have you talked about it as a couple? I mean with logicboytongue
Lwkmd!!! This babe na real clown! cheesy

Okay seriously, Logicboy secretly confided in me that he believes family planning is a pain in the heinie, so we agreed on 4-6, depending on his pocket.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Et tu, brute! Do you deny our plans? shocked
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Et tu, brute! Do you deny our plans? shocked

lololol........

I dont know what you are talking about. I have very western liberal views.

I come from a large family. Needless to say I know that with 6 children, you will still be active in their life at 70. Is that what you want?

With 6 children, the odds are higher that you will live to see one of them die before you.

Why not go with the logical choice? Two or three that can fit in a car? That can enjoy a family holday to paris disneyland? ^ chidlren can be a handful at disneyland- odds are higher that one will get lost.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! This babe na real clown! cheesy

Okay seriously, Logicboy secretly confided in me that he believes family planning is a pain in the heinie, so we agreed on 4-6, depending on his pocket.
taa! Lololol
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why not go with the logical choice? Two or three that can fit in a car? That can enjoy a family holday to paris disneyland? ^ chidlren can be a handful at disneyland- odds are higher that one will get lost.

Reminds me of when I got lost at the Apapa amusement park when I was about 2 or 3 years of age. Decades after, my mum still breaks out in goosebumps each time she remembers the ordeal she went through when she and my dad, as well as the entire park staff turned the whole place upside down in search of Ishilove. grin cool

Okay back to the present. You can afford a space bus to pack the entire family when going on trips, so 6 it shall be! angry
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Reminds me of when I got lost at the Apapa amusement park when I was about 2 or 3 years of age. Decades after, my mum still breaks out in goosebumps each time she remembers the ordeal she went through when she and my dad, as well as the entire park staff turned the whole place upside down in search of Ishilove. grin cool

Okay back to the present. You can afford a space bus to pack the entire family when going on trips, so 6 it shall be! angry
What say you logicboy?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

lololol........

I dont know what you are talking about. I have very western liberal views.

I come from a large family. Needless to say I know that with 6 children, you will still be active in their life at 70. Is that what you want?

With 6 children, the odds are higher that you will live to see one of them die before you.

Fogerrit! In 12 years the 6 pikin don complete. By the time I am 70, the last one should be out of the university and working, so there's no wahala. grin

And hell no, my kids will bury me, not the other way round. God forbid!
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: taa! Lololol
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity / Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Top 10 Most Mysterious Secret Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.