Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) (5866 Views)

SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Thank You Oyedepo And Other Mog's For Tithes! / What Defines An "mog"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: shockedshockedshocked
I follow you shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Who cares about logic here?! . Have I ever sounded like I give a rat's asss about debating with anyone on this forum on the existence of God? undecided

Do any of you honestly think that the deity known as YHWH can be scientifically or logically explained?? You want me to box God in within the confines of human logic, but Almighty is beyond logic. Take it or leave it, it changes nothing. I don't gat time for any crap argument.

QED.

If you cannot argue logically, then what exactly is your aim?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lord knows that I cant marry a woman like you. There is nothing that I dislike more than someone that revels in the illogical!

Mtchew.

You would make a good fundamentalist wife
erm...
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lord knows that I cant marry a woman like you. There is nothing that I dislike more than someone that revels in the illogical!

Mtchew.

You would make a good fundamentalist wife
Lord knows I cannot marry a man like you. There is nothing I dislike more than someone that revels in narrow mindedness!

Mschewwwww.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Didn't you see 'QED' at the end of my post?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Enough of this rant about logic. What do you mean by arguing logically?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: shockedshockedshocked
musKeeto:
Please close your mouths,my darlings. A fly is abroad. grin cheesy
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by dekung(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
They were right. Why ask God for such an idiotic request as switching off a lamp? There is no basis for comparison between Elijah's request on Mt Carmel and switching off a lamp. It is utterly idiotic and insulting. Do you think prayer is for trivialities and inane tests? Do you have an idea how utterly ridiculous that request sounds?

Elijah's situation was a life and death situation, but here you are making a totally daft comparison with switching off a lamp. If you want to live a godless life, by all means, go ahead and stop looking for ridiculous excuses to justify your decision.

My God shall not be mocked. angry

Madam you don't have to get so worked because I threw a simple, very simple verifiable challenge that everyone can witness before you God, even putting my reputation as an atheist on the line. Ok then since you think God only answers to life and death situations, lets look for another one....... erm.... good ok... pray to your God to arrest Al-Assad of Syria before tomorrow morning and free the country from the terror and attrocities he is committing there. To date more than 70,000 innocent Syrians (Comprising of women, children and senior citizens) who cannot be said to be able to bear arms.

There you have it, that's your life and death situation..... and oh lest I forget tell God to add another to the list of task, Boko Haram is harrassing Northern Nigeria, let him bring the perpetrators to book. Oyedepo prayed the prayer in 2011 but I guess he was on sabatical when the bald headed MOG made the annoying noise. I guess He should be back now.

That make two life and death situations.

Capische?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
musKeeto:
cheesy
Ishilove:
Please close your mouths,my darlings. A fly is abroad. grin cheesy
you shocked me shashocked
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: cheesy you shocked me shashocked
How? undecided smiley
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
dekung:

Madam you don't have to get so worked because I threw a simple, very simple verifiable challenge that everyone can witness before you God, even putting my reputation as an atheist on the line. Ok then since you think God only answers to life and death situations, lets look for another one....... erm.... good ok... pray to your God to arrest Al-Assad of Syria before tomorrow morning and free the country from the terror and attrocities he is committing there. To date more than 70,000 innocent Syrians (Comprising of women, children and senior citizens) who cannot be said to be able to bear arms.

There you have it, that's your life and death situation..... and oh lest I forget tell God to add another to the list of task, Boko Haram is harrassing Northern Nigeria, let him bring the perpetrators to book. Oyedepo prayed the prayer in 2011 but I guess he was on sabatical when the bald headed MOG made the annoying noise. I guess He should be back now.

Capische?
*yawn*

You need deliverance.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by esere826: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
dekung:

Capische?

my own understanding of the biblical God tells me something
He didnt jump in just before Eve or Adam ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge
He let them make that decision on their own

Boko Haram will not go away by prayer. It will go away only when we make and then take the choice of getting rid of them
We have such power as he has given to us
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
How? undecided smiley
winkthe way you arrange those bullets.
It sounded like it was coming from logicboy. I think you'd make a perfect couplewink. So when am i getting a wedding iv?cheesy
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by dekung(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
*yawn*

You need deliverance.
Nope!! I dnt need deliverance, I need you and everyone else to prove to the world that your God really exist and possesses all the omni powers that you people came he has. I spoke about a simple challenge of putting out a lamp, you claimed God does heed challenges that are not important, now I give you an important world issue you are telling me I need deliverance. Please if you have nothing to say don't bother saying it. And please next time don't come on this forum ranting like dog on heat especialy if your brain is as empty as you have proven it is.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2013
dekung:
Nope!! I dnt need deliverance, I need you and everyone else to prove to the world that your God really exist and possesses all the omni powers that you people came he has. I spoke about a simple challenge of putting out a lamp, you claimed God does heed challenges that are not important, now I give you an important world issue you are telling me I need deliverance. Please if you have nothing to say don't bother saying it. And please next time don't come on this forum ranting like dog on heat especialy if your brain is as empty as you have proven it is.
I repeat, I will not, and never will try to prove that God exists. He proves Himself everyday. Mi o raye fruitless arguments, mehn.

You call me empty brained?? So because I refuse to engage you in your idiocy, I automatically am 'empty brained'? No, my imbecilic atheist friend, you are the air head, you have just been too blinded to realise it. I laugh at you in different languages! Call me what you will, but I pray that by the time you realise your foolishness, it will not be too late for you and your ilk.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 12:52am On Jan 26, 2013
Bélla3: winkthe way you arrange those bullets.
It sounded like it was coming from logicboy. I think you'd make a perfect couplewink. So when am i getting a wedding iv?cheesy
Wedding iv ke??

Now I know you don't like me. You want Logicboy to spoil my life for me? shocked tongue
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Wedding iv ke??

Now I know you don't like me. You want Logicboy to spoil my life for me? shocked tongue

Sharaap angry angry angry

Opposites attract kiss kiss kiss

Unfortunately, we are too opposite! sad

I cant stand someone that will substitute reason and logic for God. I can just imagine, Ishilove can go and tell all the arguments that her boyfriend and her had to some dubious pastor. The pastor will then claim that the boyfriend is holding her success back and that she should pay tithes for special prayer to rid her of that godless boyfriend.

grin grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

I cant stand someone that will substitute reason and logic for God. I can just imagine, Ishilove can go and tell all the arguments that her boyfriend and her had to some dubious pastor. The pastor will then claim that the boyfriend is holding her success back and that she should pay tithes for special prayer to rid her of that godless boyfriend.

grin grin

Haha! Funny enough I don't unburden my problems to pastors. I have God for that. I only go to them for spiritual advice and guidance.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ubenedictus(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Haha! Funny enough I don't unburden my problems to pastors. I have God for that. I only go to them for spiritual advice and guidance.
ok, enough bonding on d religion forum, u guys should go to the romance forum or just exchange email address, i'm tired of all the lovy dovy explanations. Back to bussiness please.

When its time 4 marriage u can make a thread and invite all NLanders. Until then, no more emotional rant.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Wedding iv ke??

According to logicboy he has money, and considering he dnt pay tithes, 10% wil be for expensive dinners and gifts.
(thank me later for the advert logicboywink)
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin

You for tell us say you don dy eye our sistergringrin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: ok, enough bonding on d religion forum, u guys should go to the romance forum or just exchange email address, i'm tired of all the lovy dovy explanations. Back to bussiness please.

When its time 4 marriage u can make a thread and invite all NLanders. Until then, no more emotional rant.
grin.

Ahhh,the strong, no nonsense types. . . Me likey!! wink wink grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2013
Bélla3: According to logicboy he has money, and considering he dnt pay tithes, 10% wil be for expensive dinners and gifts.
(thank me later for the advert logicboywink)
Bélla3: You for tell us say you don dey eye our sistergringrin
Tsk Bella, 'expensive' dinners at Iya Risikat's cholera joint? Gifts from 'bend-down' boutiques?? Nah, our young 'self-employed' atheist cannot afford Ishilove.(Self-employed is a euphemism for 'broke asss' )

cool grin

That aside, ubenedictus is tired of us derailing the thread, so let us hush it. grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by PastorKun(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes ooo!

Joagbaje, Gohen and Pastor Kun will all fail the test.

I don't speak in tongues neither do I subscribe to rubbish done in a lot of churches in the claim of speaking in tongues angry

Asides it's not a christian requirement to speak in tongues and even amongst the genuine ones that speak, it is not everyone that has the gift of interpretation so the issue of me failing the test or not does not arise as I lay no claims to the gift of interpretation of tongues.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I don't speak in tongues neither do I subscribe to rubbish done in a lot of churches in the claim of speaking in tongues angry

I used to speak in tongues with my wife a while back, in fact , the more I prayed in tongues, the more my life seemed to turn upside down, appeared I was or might have been cursing myself. grin

My Dad told me a story many years ago about a MAN who was well versed in the occult , he attended a church in South Africa and was shell shocked when he heard them speak in tongues, because , rather than pray to GOD and praise him, these tongues were actually worshiping SATAN.

In the bible, the tongues that the apostles and others spoke in where languages, I am not sure we are to speak in a language that we cannot understand, it makes absolutely no sense except there is someone who can understand and interpret.

"Cretans and Arabs-- we hear them in our own tongues speaking of the mighty deeds of God." - Acts 2:11

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Asides it's not a christian requirement to speak in tongues and even amongst the genuine ones that speak, it is not everyone that has the gift of interpretation so the issue of me failing the test or not does not arise as I lay no claims to the gift of interpretation of tongues.

Good. Good.

Sorry for the mistake wink
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by PastorKun(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Good. Good.

Sorry for the mistake wink

Hmmmm this is very unlike you to apologise for mistakes; maybe christ has began to enter your heart grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Hmmmm this is very unlike you to apologise for mistakes; maybe christ has began to enter your heart grin

I always apologise when I'm wrong because I care about the facts!
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

:-O
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ishilove:
grin.

Ahhh,the strong, no nonsense types. . . Me likey!! wink wink grin
lol, somebody gat to keep the kids in line.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
frosbel:
I used to speak in tongues with my wife a while back, in fact , the more I prayed in tongues, the more my life seemed to turn upside down, appeared I was or might have been cursing myself. grin

My Dad told me a story many years ago about a MAN who was well versed in the occult , he attended a church in South Africa and was shell shocked when he heard them speak in tongues, because , rather than pray to GOD and praise him, these tongues were actually worshiping SATAN.

In the bible, the tongues that the apostles and others spoke in where languages, I am not sure we are to speak in a language that we cannot understand, it makes absolutely no sense except there is someone who can understand and interpret.

"Cretans and Arabs-- we hear them in our own tongues speaking of the mighty deeds of God." - Acts 2:11
wow! Frosbel doing some soul sharing! hope all is well? "turn-upside-down" tongues, interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman -invades Lagos Again!!! / Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? / Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.