Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) (5865 Views)

SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Thank You Oyedepo And Other Mog's For Tithes! / What Defines An "mog"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Reminds me of when I got lost at the Apapa amusement park when I was about 2 or 3 years of age. Decades after, my mum still breaks out in goosebumps each time she remembers the ordeal she went through when she and my dad, as well as the entire park staff turned the whole place upside down in search of Ishilove. grin cool

Okay back to the present. You can afford a space bus to pack the entire family when going on trips, so 6 it shall be! angry

Space bus? Gawd forbid angry

So I will look like those emasculated husbands?

A honda pilot (car which I drive when I'm in Naija)is a better choice sits 8 people as an SUV but too difficult to maneuver with mad Lagos drivers on the road.

But still.....looking to upgrade to a lexus or range smiley
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Fogerrit! In 12 years the 6 pikin don complete. By the time I am 70, the last one should be out of the university and working, so there's no wahala. grin

And hell no, my kids will bury me, not the other way round. God forbid!

I am just telling you the facts because I am speaking from experience.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

A honda pilot (car which I drive when I'm in Naija)is a better choice sits 8 people as an SUV but too difficult to maneuver with mad Lagos drivers on the road.

Nice advert!grin
Ishilove respond oya.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
undecided
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
musKeeto: undecided

smiley
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: Nice advert!grin
Ishilove respond oya.
Lwkmd!! cheesy
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hokay. I see. . . undecided

You seem to have forgotten what happened last week after our date at Mrs B's amala joint. Look down angry

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am just telling you the facts because I am speaking from experience.
Eyah.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Hokay. I see. . . undecided

You seem to have forgotten what happened last week. Look down

lololol......

there is only one way to find out if I am lying cheesy

you'd have to see in person........................
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

smiley
wink
Logicboy03:

lololol......

Moment of truth...
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
No dy do jealousy. Ishilove na ur wife na.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by holyvirgin: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!! cheesy
I love your signature, nice one
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Eyah.

No, it is not a sad story. smiley

Only that I am not willing to retire late
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

lololol......

Stop denying the facts. angry

After we parted ways, we ran into each other at Ikeja underbridge. You told me you were in the keke because your car had been borrowed by a friend, I told you that I was in the keke because I couldn't find a cab. angry
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: No dy do jealousy. Ishilove na ur wife na.
Lol. He will kill me when he gets home from work. cheesy grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
musKeeto:
Moment of truth...

What moment of truth?

It would be a moment of truth if am lying or nervous to see Ishilove.

I have met all these types. Forming like hard girls until they melt at the first sight of the swag. cool
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Em...em... It's not how it looks. I swearrit!! shocked

grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

What moment of truth?

It would be a moment of truth if am lying or nervous to see Ishilove.

I have met all these types. Forming like hard girls until they melt at the first sight of the swag. cool

O yeah, I melted alright. I melted in shock when I beheld your own brand of swag.

Folks, behold, Logicboy!!

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

lololol......

Go straight to the point....
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
O yeah, I melted alright. I melted in shock when I beheld your own brand of swag.

WTF was that?

Is that guy even a human being?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:

ishilove shei you wan kill me? Hehehehahahaha
Ishilove:
Lol. He will kill me when he gets home from work. cheesy grin
oga muskee abeg no vex. Spare ishilove for us.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

WTF was that?

Is that guy even a human being?
so you're nt human?shockedshocked
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: so you're nt human?shockedshocked

angry

no....I'm a humanoid. mtchew
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: Hehehehahahahaoga muskee abeg no vex. Spare ishilove for us.
No, 'oga muskee' is a very jealous person. sad

I shall run behind Logicboy's broad nose..., sorry, shoulders for protection. He shall save me from the evil Muskito!!! shocked undecided
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thank God you know. Make I come back from work first..
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: is that realy you?wink pretty.
Lwkmd!!! If you think it is me in the picture, then yes, it is me. If you don't believe that it is not me, then no, it is not me. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences / Anointing For New Beginning / The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.