Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Do You Call Cheating??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call Cheating??? (8746 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call Cheating??? by frankii(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
My friend is really messed up right now. He say's his girl friend finds chatting with other guys on the phone about sex fun, she even sends pictures that are sexy but not completely revealing to them, and he got to find out when he saw some mails she had been exchanging. He say's she hasn't been sleeping around, because the messages aren't about "how good the sex was", but just both parties making up sexy stories up, he had warned her about it some years ago, but it seems she just likes it. He loves her, and i know she loves him like crazy, but he is dieing slowly, and the whole thing is changing this cool dude i know into a player himself, trying to build a defence for his heart. Please what do you guy's think i should advice him? sad sad
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Any good science student knows that when you start Chemistry, you first do the theory before you meet in the Lab for practicals. She is still in the theoretical phase. Very soon, they will put what they have discussed to work

35 Likes

Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by luvmijeje(f): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
Op do not and I mean do not advice him to break-up with his gf.
If u really want to help,tell him to open a thread on Nairaland.
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
I think the problem here is that both of you may have a different definition of cheating. You should talk to her about it and if she really loves you then she will stop. What she is doing is very disrespectful and i would not take that if i was in such a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by greedie1(f): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
men are such....a lady ll look for ways to change her bf or talk to him, but a guy ll turn into a player to shield his hrt! wat rubbish.. .

op, so d girl is straying? why cant her bf call her attention to it? y can't he talk to her and point out how her new hobby is affecting their relationship??

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
"If you do ANYTHING with another person other than who you're with and that same action would hurt you if they did it... it's cheating"

"...any interaction with another person that you would keep secret from your partner."

" Adults know exactly whats right and wrong.. There is no gray lines.. We just like to make excuses for our actions.."

"It is the same thing as lying! Cheats and liars are the same thing!"

" What is cheating? Cheating is:
-approaching a guy/girl online/offlinewhen you're in a relationship.

-flirting with someone who is flirting with you when you're in a relationship.

-kissing someone when you're in a relationship.

-sleeping with someone when you're in a relationship.

-entertaining the idea of being with someone when you're in a relationship.

-leading someone on when you're in a relationship.

-hanging out with a guy/girl who is completely unaware that you're in a relationship and you don't bring it up.

You wanna flirt? Don't be with someone. You wanna sleep around? Don't be with someone.

You want to give yourself 100% to ONE person? Awesome. Don't do anything listed above.

In the beginnig of a relationship, a couple should sit down and spell out what exactly they consider to be appropriate/ inappropriate relationship behavior! Sort of drawing the lines in the sand. If not a person may make an error, without really knowing they have made one!

33 Likes

Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
That guy is going nuts if he does not know what to do.
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Exactly! smiley
Acidosis: "If you do ANYTHING with another person other than who you're with and that same action would hurt you if they did it... it's cheating"

"...any interaction with another person that you would keep secret from your partner."

" Adults know exactly whats right and wrong.. There is no gray lines.. We just like to make excuses for our actions.."

-hanging out with a guy/girl who is completely unaware that you're in a relationship and you don't bring it up.

You wanna flirt? Don't be with someone. You wanna sleep around? Don't be with someone.

You want to give yourself 100% to ONE person? Awesome. Don't do anything listed above.

In the beginnig of a relationship, a couple should sit down and spell out what exactly they consider to be appropriate/ inappropriate relationship behavior! Sort of drawing the lines in the sand. If not a person may make an error, without really knowing they have made one!
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Exponental(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2013
Fire on d mountain........ No matter how faithful someone has been in d past, temptation is still above a man's control.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Any good science student knows that when you start Chemistry, you first do the theory before you meet in the Lab for practicals. She is still in the theoretical phase. Very soon, they will put what they have discussed to work

BRILLIANT. +1 like
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Mynd44: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2013
n.oxide:

BRILLIANT. +1 like
gringringrin
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by MaziOmenuko: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2013
There's a thin line and the gf is about to cross it. Your friend should talk with his girl, I believe the girl knows what she's doing is wrong, that's why she's trying to hide it.

Btw, why do I have this feeling that its you and not your friend. Open up brother.
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by stainless40: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
The girl may not been doing that for cheating sake. Sometimes, men play with women heart. They will not value your love and care anymore, they will no longer see you as a lover but a boarden. As for me,i chat with other guys online not because i wanted to date them but to forget the pains i am going through. I love my man and i have never think of cheating on him no matter his new attitude.
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Mankarki(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
You can tell his friend that it is illicit thing.
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by topsco(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
You raise a very thought-provoking question,and one that (as you might guess) has no easy answers.Cheating is in the eye of the beholder.Or rather,the eyes of the beholders.Meaning that it's up to the two of them to decide what constitutes cheating in the context of their relationship.In all cases,good communication and transparency are essential.Some people would define what his girlfriend did as cheating,others would not.What matters here is what your friend feels and how it impacts him.
Before he does anything,lets him spend some time exploring what meaning this incident had for him. Again,context may matter.For some people,sexting with another may be okay only if things are going well in the relationship.For example,if you are not getting certain needs met (i.e., emotional, sexual, time together),seeing this type of engagement with another person may feel like more of a blow than it would if all is going well.For others,such communication with another person would hurt no matter the current circumstances of their relationship.Your friend should first have a deep thought of what he is missing in their relationship.
Ideally,this could provide an opportunity for both of them to understand more deeply what is happening in their relationship and to get clarity about what types of sexual engagement outside of the relationship (if any) are acceptable.
...Thanx,hope this help...E ku fi fi ara ba le lati ka a...

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
It's not appropriate for someone in a relationship to be doing those things, nope!
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by KINGwax(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Any good science student knows that when you start Chemistry, you first do the theory before you meet in the Lab for practicals. She is still in the theoretical phase. Very soon, they will put what they have discussed to work
wa kuku shey awon ori ire!!!
I neednt say more
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Yield: It's not appropriate for someone in a relationship to be doing those things, nope!
At all. And it is silly for the partner to as this type of question
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
KINGwax: wa kuku shey awon ori ire!!!
I neednt say more
Amen!!!!
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
She isn't being loyal
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by frankii(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2013
Everyone who has posted here has been great. My friend actually had a chat with his girl friend, and though i wasn't there, but he told me he was so angry that he ended the relationship. He said he himself almost cheated because he was feeling down, but thank God he didn't, but the good news now is that while we were hanging out together over the weekend his girl friend called and really apologized. She was really sorry about it, and she told him she wanted him to have her back, and sure my friend did. Am happy because i didn't advice him to end the relationship, and as well that everything worked out well. But my advice for anyone who is in a relationship is this, if you like talking dirty, flirting, etc, please your partner is there, you can do it with him/her. And if your partner aint the type, just let them know you like it and you want them to adjust a little for your sake, and that's what love is about!! smiley wink
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Freiburger(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
lol, funny story. grin
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by OAM4J: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Acidosis: "If you do ANYTHING with another person other than who you're with and that same action would hurt you if they did it... it's cheating"

Well put together.

More wrong especially after discussing what constitute intolerable "cheating" with each other and one of them still continue doing it discreetly.
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by yuzedo: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd & Acidosis have summarized it succinctly!

Gree-die, didn't you read what the OP said? Please re-read inugo? He has talked to the morraflippin' babe. But creeps will be creeps! undecided

Op, i suggest you circumcise the girl while she's asleep, so that she will stop being such a potential heaux! Thank you!
angry
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by executinal(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Same applicable to Newtons third law which states that
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object. The direction of the force on the first object is opposite to the direction of the force on the second object. Forces always come in pairs - equal and opposite action-reaction force pairs. cool cool
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cheating is when you are making love with someone,and she/he is calling another person's name.

It goes beyond sleeping around,its something of the mind. Fornication can either be physical,or of the mind.

One rule of life,Never smell,what you won't eat.
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cheating is when u look at a man or woman and develops sexual feeling towards her\him, so the girl is cheating hoha.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
d story hs ended, advic isnt needed anymore....Thread closed!!!

ThankGod d gal admitd her fault shaaa...
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by mrkels(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Interesting...lawd knows this girl is getting some or would soon start getting some cheesy
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by seniormallam(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Its is called cheating when ur partner is faithful and u ar not, but if both of u dey do kolobi ur sister then no b cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tema Girls Dey Bee On Facebook / Help!! I Only See Him At Night / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.