Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... (5563 Views)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: @ paulipopor... I dnt have ansa to d@ ur questn... Am jst bin inquisitive to know about w@ guyz feel outside dere d@s y i brought up ds topic,it myt nt rilli mean am 1. wink
i thought as muchwink. I hope you you'v gotten your answers.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor,m lyk uuuuuuucheesy
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by freecocoa(f): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: . M sowi,i dnt write my notes lyk d@ bt wen it comes to typin on fone,m used to it,plsss elp me with patience to read it.
Please try and write properly, its for your own good so you don't end up writing application letters with the text pattern.

Anyways as for the topic at hand, virginity is not a criteria to judge someone with and it sure as heck isn't a gift to anybody either, so tell that your lecturer to live in this century.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by freecocoa(f): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor:
i dey believe you die. I'm also a 'virginy' i want join your association. How much is the form?

You don't need a fee, you just need to be a real not technical virgin.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by freecocoa(f): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: . Hahahahahaha.. I lyk ur style jooor,i tink i wil lyk to join dis ur associationwink
You can join if and only you are a real virgin o.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: Paulipopor,m lyk uuuuuuucheesy
really shockedshockedshockedshocked Me is speechless oh. How do i respond. You know i'm still a virginy. angry
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: You don't need a fee, you just need to be a real not technical virgin.
... Paulipopor,hope u've heard ha? We nid to b real viiiiiirgiiiiiiiins nt technical ones. D@ sounds kooooooolcheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: You don't need a fee, you just need to be a real not technical virgin.
'technical virgin' that one is big grammar. But don't we've monthly meetings or something. The pressure here is really tempting oh...
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa:

Anyways as for the topic at hand, virginity is not a criteria to judge someone with and it sure as heck isn't a gift to anybody either, so tell that your lecturer to live in this century.
Gbam!!!

I don't know why people ignore important things and chase shadows
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: ... Paulipopor,hope u've heard ha? We nid to b real viiiiiirgiiiiiiiins nt technical ones. D@ sounds kooooooolcheesycheesycheesy
Yep.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: ... Paulipopor,hope u've heard ha? We nid to b real viiiiiirgiiiiiiiins nt technical ones. D@ sounds kooooooolcheesycheesycheesy
yes oh...i'd even add technology to mine! cool
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Adaeze003(f): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
When did decency become a sexual thing? You people need to change your thinking some virgins might just be as evil as the devil underneath
I see..
Paulipopor:
don't get it twisted dear, to be virgin is good but stop making your only virtue by 'carrying' it on your head. Telling every tom that you're one and feeling like the best tin in the world. Men value other tinzs much more than virginity.
Lol! Why is it itching you na? Show me one post on this thread where anyone called herself a virgin let alone me Smh for all these dudes on nl who love making a mountain out of a mole hill by turning a statement into a conclusion all in a bid to look smart. And who gives 2 fks about what guys care about? You think the world revolves around guys? Well guess what? Most girls don't make decisions based on what guys think!
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by kunlejazz(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2013
sunny t:

Isn't it possible that she was a virgin when she got married? Are you one of those people who believe there are no longer virgins in existence?

There are many decent gals out there

Bros,
Virginity IS NOT EQUAL TO Decency, neither does it mean good behavior.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2013
@Adeeze na you com vex pass now. Take am easy. I's not trying to be smart. I's just making a point ok, no vex. wink
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2013
I wanna think Adaeze's comment above is not directed to me but Paul
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2013
kunlejazz:

Bros,
Virginity IS NOT EQUAL TO Decency, neither does it mean good behavior.
This is a true statement. Unfortunately a lot of people have been brainwashed into believing this BS
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2013
Ds place s gettin hot.. Abeg make una drink wata small.. No vex all of una startin 4rm Ada,Paul,Mynd n....smileywink
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Adaeze003(f): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2013
@ mynd, you're right.

@ pauli, not vexed o. Just that someone did the same thing yesterday ie drawing conclusions about me from what I wrote. Just leave the argument on nl and we're fine coz most times I just give my GENERAL view on the topic.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Yea,general view.. D@s it... Tnx all 4 ur contributions
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: Ds place s gettin hot.. Abeg make una drink wata small.. No vex all of una startin 4rm Ada,Paul,Mynd n....smileywink
i don drink cold water oh (ruwa sai)!
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2013
Where is that virgin who knows more about sex than the prostitutets. She is in a better position to answer this.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2013
tpacalipse: Where is that virgin who knows more about sex than the prostitutets. She is in a better position to answer this.
Are you asking after Onila?

#nobemetalkamo
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Walexz02(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Please don't tell me you don't know that I'm the chairwoman of NUVA( Nigerian United Virgin Association)shocked

Virgins for life.
Sio!
No b free b d cocoa?
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Are you asking after Onila?

#nobemetalkamo
Leave the poor confused girl out of this
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Walexz02:
Sio!
No b free b d cocoa?
free for members of NUVA only. cool
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by thaoriginator: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2013
NAOFV(Nairaland Association Of Fake Virgins)
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by HIV1: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2013
I know people that are wayward and want to take advantage of others will be saying rubbish about virginity saying it is not important. Believe me if lost your virginity before marriage , nothing like trust for you . The analogy is like buying a tin of tea at a supermarket only to discover that the cover had been opened , will you still prefer it as you would if intact cool
I still remember a programme in which four married ladies on NTA trying to passuade women that are not married of the need to keep their virginity. These ladies regretted not married as virgins , their main reason is lack of trust. Imagine going to the market and your husband saying you don they go meet them... grin
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by HIV1: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2013
I know people that are wayward and want to take advantage of others will be saying rubbish about virginity saying it is not important. Believe me if you lost your virginity before marriage , nothing like trust for you . The analogy is like buying a tin of tea at a supermarket only to discover that the cover had been opened , will you still prefer it as you would if intact cool
I still remember a programme in which four married ladies on NTA trying to persuade women that are not married of the need to keep their virginity. These ladies regretted not married as virgins , their main reason is lack of trust. Imagine going to the market and your husband saying you don they go meet them... grin
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by sunnyt1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
When did virginity become a measure used to detect is one is decent of not?

Pls what does decency means?
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
sunny t:

Pls what does decency means?
You need to stop being myopic and look at the bigger picture bro. Virginity just shows that she decided not to have sex. If does not prove that she is a good human being. Decency is an entire package and virginity is one element in that package

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by sunnyt1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
You need to stop being myopic and look at the bigger picture bro. Virginity just shows that she decided not to have sex. If does not prove that she is a good human being. Decency is an entire package and virginity is one element in that package

If you discover a gal is a virgin what wud come to your mind?

If you tell 10 people a gal is a virgin what wud dey say?

I understand that the fact that a gal is a virgin wudnt make her a gud wife, or courteous and it doesnt stop her frm being rude or disrespectful.

Decency is alwaz attached to sex
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
If my GF tells me she is a virgin, it does not increase her worth or decrease to me. And that is to me.

Why should I use other poeple's standard for my life? Sounds silly don't it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor / How I Dealt With An Ungrateful Bitch.....pls Read / How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.